GM Tyranius Ashes of Discovery (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Starship Combat Cheatsheet


151 to 185 of 185 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Android Roboticist Technomancer 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fo +1 Re +1 Wi +3 | Init +1 | Percep +0; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision | Lvl 1st 3/3; Lvl 0 unlim

OMID follows after Breq.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Wayfinders

Male LG ysoki priest soldier 3/envoy 1 | Speed 40ft 35ft. (armor) | Active conditions: None. | SP 0/27 HP 29/29 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +5 (+1d6 expertise)
Skills:
Acrobatics +7*, Athletics +5*, Culture +6, Diplomacy +5 (+1d6 expertise), Engineering +9, Medicine +6, Mysticism +8, Piloting +8, Survival +3 * w/o armor

Lightfoot follows the androids. As he continues onward, the tight corridors and angled layout of the compound gives the ysoki a feeling not unlike being trapped in a maze--one he does not much enjoy.

This feeling, coupled with the threat uttered over the intercom, causes the diminutive warrior to reflexively draw his blade as he ventures further.

Dark Archive

This looks to be some sort of barracks. This was the sleeping quarters of the former colonists. The room is mostly empty except for some bunk-bed units and remnants of personal items from the original residents.

Acquisitives

Android mechanic 5 EAC15 - KAC17 | SP24/24 HP28/28 RP5/5 | Init +7 | Perc +8 SM -2| F +4, R +11, W +1

HK follows and after looking for traps open the door in front of him.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Wayfinders

Male LG ysoki priest soldier 3/envoy 1 | Speed 40ft 35ft. (armor) | Active conditions: None. | SP 0/27 HP 29/29 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +5 (+1d6 expertise)
Skills:
Acrobatics +7*, Athletics +5*, Culture +6, Diplomacy +5 (+1d6 expertise), Engineering +9, Medicine +6, Mysticism +8, Piloting +8, Survival +3 * w/o armor
HunterKiller 42-5 wrote:
HK follows and after looking for traps open the door in front of him.

With blade still drawn, Lightfoot goes with HK to check out the room across the barracks.

If door is locked:
Lightfoot tries to deactivate the lock.Engineering to open door: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Wayfinders

Breq Torren NG Android Scholar Operative 3 | SP 13/21 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +8 (reroll); Will +3 (+1 vs M/A); Fire Res. 4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +7, SM: +4
Bot Me!:
[dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice]
Bot Me!:
[dice=Survival Knife, vs KAC]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Trick Attack (DC 20+CR)]1d20+18[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Trick dmg, FF]1d8[/dice]

Breq looks over and smiles. "Hmm.. well, our reports on the settlement will be pretty boring at this rate. Though, the new race and crazy exile should be interesting side notes. "

Dark Archive

A medical bed stands in the center of this room. A plastic shelving unit that curves around the southern wall of the circular chamber contains an assortment of vials and random tools. The only exit is a door to the southwest.

This room served as the medical center for the colonists. Although it is in some disrepair, it is still functional and can be used as an immovable medical lab.

The shelving unit in this chamber contains four mk 1 serums of healing, two basic medkits, and four medpatches.

A cabinet near the bottom shelf remains locked.

Acquisitives

Android mechanic 5 EAC15 - KAC17 | SP24/24 HP28/28 RP5/5 | Init +7 | Perc +8 SM -2| F +4, R +11, W +1

HK tries to open the canister.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Wayfinders

Breq Torren NG Android Scholar Operative 3 | SP 13/21 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +8 (reroll); Will +3 (+1 vs M/A); Fire Res. 4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +7, SM: +4
Bot Me!:
[dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice]
Bot Me!:
[dice=Survival Knife, vs KAC]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Trick Attack (DC 20+CR)]1d20+18[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Trick dmg, FF]1d8[/dice]

Breq smiles and holds up the supplies. "No way we'll need these later. But, Guidance did say to loot everything that wasn't nailed down! " The android smiles and holds them out to anyone who wants one. I'm pretty sure that's a direct quote. Then the android pockets the rest.

Dark Archive

HK is able to pry the door open. The locked cabinet near the bottom shelf contains an advanced medkit, a spell gem of remove condition, and a spell gem of lesser restoration

Wayfinders

Android Roboticist Technomancer 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fo +1 Re +1 Wi +3 | Init +1 | Percep +0; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision | Lvl 1st 3/3; Lvl 0 unlim

OMID can't use either of the spell gems, but would like a serum of healing and a medpatch.

Acquisitives

Android mechanic 5 EAC15 - KAC17 | SP24/24 HP28/28 RP5/5 | Init +7 | Perc +8 SM -2| F +4, R +11, W +1

HK moves to the last door, and after looking for traps, tries to open it.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Time to finish off the local meatball talking common.

Dark Archive

This immense circular room is bare, except for several computer screens and databanks that line the inner walls. Chairs jut out from some of these computerized desks, while doors exit to the northeast, southeast, and southwest.

This spacious area served as the command and control center for the outpost. Several of the computers have short circuited or broken down due to random events, but about half of the terminals are still functioning. The exile has mastered the use of the surviving systems and is able to perform most control functions for the facility from this chamber.

The exile from the local settlement stands here. "You come into my home!" He strikes a button on the panel and two security robots jerk to life. "Get them out of here!. Dead preferably."

Init:

OMID: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Breq: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Hunterkiller: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Lightfoot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Ceserre: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Exile: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Robot: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Round 1
HK (SP 16/18; HP 22/22; RP 4/4)
------------------------------------------------
Exile
------------------------------------------------
Breq (SP 4/10; HP 16/16; RP 5/5)
Ceserre (SP 5/7; HP 10/10; RP 2/2)
Lightfoot (SP 6/7; HP 9/9; RP 2/2)
------------------------------------------------
Robot
------------------------------------------------
OMID (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 4/5)

Acquisitives

Android mechanic 5 EAC15 - KAC17 | SP24/24 HP28/28 RP5/5 | Init +7 | Perc +8 SM -2| F +4, R +11, W +1

HK targets the Exile with its exocortex move action then shoots at her!

Target Acquired. Protocol in place. Ready to shoot.

Azimuth Lazer Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damages (F): 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 3) + 6 = 16
Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 4

HK makes a headshot.

Dark Archive

Nice Shooting!

HK takes aim and shoots the exile right in between the eyes! The exile falls dead mid speech, leaving the two security bots to spar with.

Round 1
HK (SP 16/18; HP 22/22; RP 4/4)
Breq (SP 4/10; HP 16/16; RP 5/5)
Ceserre (SP 5/7; HP 10/10; RP 2/2)
Lightfoot (SP 6/7; HP 9/9; RP 2/2)

------------------------------------------------
Robot
------------------------------------------------
OMID (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 4/5)

Wayfinders

Breq Torren NG Android Scholar Operative 3 | SP 13/21 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +8 (reroll); Will +3 (+1 vs M/A); Fire Res. 4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +7, SM: +4
Bot Me!:
[dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice]
Bot Me!:
[dice=Survival Knife, vs KAC]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Trick Attack (DC 20+CR)]1d20+18[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Trick dmg, FF]1d8[/dice]

Breq sprints into the room, drawing both tactical knives from her belt as she does so. First robot within range. Analyzing. The android circles around the bot from behind, barely glancing at the fallen native. Her head slowly turns to the side as she looks the security robot up and down. Ancient technology, but foreign. Should have same weaknesses. Tracking... Then, she slashes upward, aiming for an exposed bit of wiring.

Survival Knife@Green, vs KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Trick Attack (DC 20+CR): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 Successful. Target is flat footed versus this attack.
Knife dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Trick dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Wayfinders

Male LG ysoki priest soldier 3/envoy 1 | Speed 40ft 35ft. (armor) | Active conditions: None. | SP 0/27 HP 29/29 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +5 (+1d6 expertise)
Skills:
Acrobatics +7*, Athletics +5*, Culture +6, Diplomacy +5 (+1d6 expertise), Engineering +9, Medicine +6, Mysticism +8, Piloting +8, Survival +3 * w/o armor

Upon earing the exile, Lightfoot thinks, Such hostilities. I must assure him that there is no need for such a response. I will explain to him that we come in a spirit of exploration! We understand that he may now consider this place his home and, thus, perhaps rightly, he perceives us to be intruders. But, perhaps I can assure him that we mean him no har

GM Tyranius wrote:
[HK takes aim and shoots the exile right in between the eyes!

His thoughts interrupted, Lightfoot gives HK a stern glance--unusual for his generally pleasant demeanor.

Realizing that the robots still pose a threat, the ysoki rushes toward it, with his blade still drawn. "Mechanical construct, there is no need for hostilities, particularly now that the being that issued the instructions for our death has met his own demise. Yet, should you see fit to carry out his orders, then we will have no choice but to defend ourselves." Move action

He readies his blade.

If robot takes a hostile action towards a Starfinder:
Lightfoot strikes! Melee dueling sword, tactical: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage with merciful fusion seal (S/NL): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 The hit probably does nothing since it is non-lethal against a construct, but Lightfoot would swing anyways as a warning and having no other weapon drawn.

Dark Archive

Breq rushes in. Her serrated edge curls open the metallic frame on the robot's chest.

Lightfoot notices that the pair of robots will follow their last given order to the death and smacks his dueling sword harmlessly against the frame as warning.

Round 1
HK (SP 16/18; HP 22/22; RP 4/4)
Breq (SP 4/10; HP 16/16; RP 5/5)
Ceserre (SP 5/7; HP 10/10; RP 2/2)
Lightfoot (SP 6/7; HP 9/9; RP 2/2)
------------------------------------------------
Robot (green -3)
------------------------------------------------
OMID (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 4/5)

Dark Archive

Someone mind botting Ceserre.

Grand Lodge

Ceserre comes into the room and targets green robot with his arc pistol. "Get that one! Get that one!

+1 to hit green robot.

Arc Pistol
AElec v EAC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

He's to busy directing fire to properly aim at his target.

Dark Archive

As Ceserre misses the robots converge in on Breq.

Green Slam vs Breq KAC 17; flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 9
Green Slam vs Breq KAC 17; flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 10

The slow moving robots hardly stood a chance.

Round 2
HK (SP 16/18; HP 22/22; RP 4/4)
Breq (SP 4/10; HP 16/16; RP 5/5)
Ceserre (SP 5/7; HP 10/10; RP 2/2)
Lightfoot (SP 6/7; HP 9/9; RP 2/2)

------------------------------------------------
Robot (green -3)
------------------------------------------------
OMID (SP 6/6; HP 9/9; RP 4/5)

Wayfinders

Android Roboticist Technomancer 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fo +1 Re +1 Wi +3 | Init +1 | Percep +0; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision | Lvl 1st 3/3; Lvl 0 unlim

OMID moves into the room and shoots at green robot.

Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

Android mechanic 5 EAC15 - KAC17 | SP24/24 HP28/28 RP5/5 | Init +7 | Perc +8 SM -2| F +4, R +11, W +1

Without targeting, HK shoots twice hoping to destroy the two last defenders.

Clean Protocol engaged.

Lazer Rifle #1: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 4 = 17
Damages (F): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Lazer Rifle #2: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 4 = 12
Damages (F): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Wayfinders

Male LG ysoki priest soldier 3/envoy 1 | Speed 40ft 35ft. (armor) | Active conditions: None. | SP 0/27 HP 29/29 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +5 (+1d6 expertise)
Skills:
Acrobatics +7*, Athletics +5*, Culture +6, Diplomacy +5 (+1d6 expertise), Engineering +9, Medicine +6, Mysticism +8, Piloting +8, Survival +3 * w/o armor

Seeing that his blade has no effect and that the robots persist with their attack, Lightfoot steps back and sheathes his blade. Guarded step w/+1 BAB

He then draws his flame rifle, while moving to the other side of the room to get a better shot.
Move action w/+1 BAB

Wayfinders

Breq Torren NG Android Scholar Operative 3 | SP 13/21 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +8 (reroll); Will +3 (+1 vs M/A); Fire Res. 4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +7, SM: +4
Bot Me!:
[dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice]
Bot Me!:
[dice=Survival Knife, vs KAC]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Trick Attack (DC 20+CR)]1d20+18[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Trick dmg, FF]1d8[/dice]

Breq dances and weaves as the robots strike. "Time hasn't helped your processors, has it?" The android takes a few steps to the side and swings at the southernmost green robot. Breq watches the robot's movements, but the jerky processor prevents her from getting a good read.

Survival Knife, vs KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Trick Attack (DC 20+CR): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 Fail
Knife dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trick dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Acquisitives

Female Winterborn Ryphorian Envoy (Skyfire Centurion)/1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10 RP 2/2 | Init +3 | Per +6 (Low-Light Vision) | EAC 15 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +3

Aim for the center of mass, Breq! It's easier to hit that way with the swaying! Ceserre shouts, trying to give advice and call out the target for everyone. She then takes a shot at the yellow security bot with her arc pistol, hoping to keep it off one of her android companions, and curses as her snap-shot goes incredibly wide

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Electricity Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Move: Get 'Em! On green
Standard: Shot on Yellow

Dark Archive

The pair of robots collapse under the assault of the Starfinders.

With the exile killed and the robots terminated there seem to be no more threats within the Outpost, allowing you to explore at your leisure.

You can access the command-center computer and retrieve information on what happened to the outpost and several interesting finds that the colonists discovered about nearby systems.

Studying the computer files you find the necessary information that you were requested to retrieve.

While The natives viewed the whelp as an enlightened reincarnation of an elder. The natives are dismayed at the whelp’s destruction, but they understand that even powerful beings need to move along the cycle of reincarnation to become one with the universe. A rogue strain of the Stardust Plague swept through the colony, wiping it out in days, leaving the Outpost abandoned.

The exile was studying the whelp in the hopes of becoming one. Now, they can no longer learn from the whelp, and the Starfinders must suffer for that loss.

***

To the south are office quarters. This tight room contains little beyond an imposing plastic desk and an nearby chair. A single exit door leads to the northeast. This room was once the private quarters for the outpost’s commanding officer; the exile claimed the room as their personal lair. Inside, you discover items the exile has stolen or hoarded over the years. A small pile of rare gems worth roughly 400 credits.

***

Heading further in is the armory. Supply lockers line the walls of this thirty-foot-wide circular room. Varied pieces of equipment are visible within some of the open lockers, while others are piled on the floor in front of hastily cleared units. Doors exit this chamber to the west and southwest.

This room served as the supply room and arsenal for the former colonists. Though mostly ransacked by the exile, it still contains some useful items.

The lockers here contain four incendiary grenades I and a set of squad defiance series armor.

DC 16 Perception:
You notice a hidden compartment behind one of the lockers that contains a squad machine gun and two screamer grenades I.

***

The final room looks to be the Mess Hall.An L-shaped plastic table and accompanying chairs are haphazardly shoved in the northwest area of this circular space. Doors exit to the south and east of this otherwise empty chamber. This mess hall is mostly abandoned and rarely used, with randomly placed tables and chairs pushed against walls or carelessly overturned. A pair of shut down robots stands eternal guard.

Wayfinders

Android Roboticist Technomancer 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fo +1 Re +1 Wi +3 | Init +1 | Percep +0; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision | Lvl 1st 3/3; Lvl 0 unlim

OMID searches the room.
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Acquisitives

Android mechanic 5 EAC15 - KAC17 | SP24/24 HP28/28 RP5/5 | Init +7 | Perc +8 SM -2| F +4, R +11, W +1

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

HK looks around and with OMID find a hidden compartement in the armory.

Nice findings. Too late for terminating the Exile.

Wayfinders

Male LG ysoki priest soldier 3/envoy 1 | Speed 40ft 35ft. (armor) | Active conditions: None. | SP 0/27 HP 29/29 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +5 (+1d6 expertise)
Skills:
Acrobatics +7*, Athletics +5*, Culture +6, Diplomacy +5 (+1d6 expertise), Engineering +9, Medicine +6, Mysticism +8, Piloting +8, Survival +3 * w/o armor

"It would appear as though we have fulfilled the tasks issued forth to us by Guidance," Lightfoot begins. "But it seems to me that the natives should be notified that this place poses them no threat of harm and that one of their own kind has perished."

Wayfinders

Breq Torren NG Android Scholar Operative 3 | SP 13/21 HP 22/22 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +8 (reroll); Will +3 (+1 vs M/A); Fire Res. 4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +7, SM: +4
Bot Me!:
[dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife Full Attack, vs KAC]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice]
Bot Me!:
[dice=Survival Knife, vs KAC]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Trick Attack (DC 20+CR)]1d20+18[/dice] [dice=Knife dmg]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Trick dmg, FF]1d8[/dice]

"I agree, Lightfoot. " The android nods and gathers up all of the loot. "We have received the information and the payment. It would be good to stop by the native village once more before we leave. "

Wayfinders

Android Roboticist Technomancer 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Fo +1 Re +1 Wi +3 | Init +1 | Percep +0; Darkvision 60', Low-Light Vision | Lvl 1st 3/3; Lvl 0 unlim

"Agreed."

Dark Archive

Returning to the village you find the inhabitants pleased with you return and victory over the exile. The pantomime many questions on if the haunts will return and if it is safe to venture to the Outpost now.

Just before your departure they throw a small celebration in your honor and promise to look favorably upon Starfinders in the future.

Guidance debriefs you when you arrive on Absalom Station. “Welcome back, Starfinders. The contracting organization is eager to review the data you have recovered. I’ve prepared a list of subsequent missions that might appeal to you, once you’re properly debriefed. There are a multitude of other lost outposts in Near Space, and with your experience, we hope you will take these assignments into consideration. Now, what have you to report?”

This is the end of the Scenario. Please feel free to continue roleplaying. I will have chronicles out by this evening as it looks like I have everyones information.

Acquisitives

Android mechanic 5 EAC15 - KAC17 | SP24/24 HP28/28 RP5/5 | Init +7 | Perc +8 SM -2| F +4, R +11, W +1

many many thanks Tyranius!

HK don't seem to enjoy the feast but looks at the local as if evaluating something.

Once back to Absalom Station he makes a detail report to Guidance about the locals and what kills the inhabitant of the outpost.

Wayfinders

Male LG ysoki priest soldier 3/envoy 1 | Speed 40ft 35ft. (armor) | Active conditions: None. | SP 0/27 HP 29/29 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 21 | Fort +4; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +5 (darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +5 (+1d6 expertise)
Skills:
Acrobatics +7*, Athletics +5*, Culture +6, Diplomacy +5 (+1d6 expertise), Engineering +9, Medicine +6, Mysticism +8, Piloting +8, Survival +3 * w/o armor

Our mission, as assigned by you, Guidance, is complete. Though we recovered only a few bobbles and trinkets from the outpost of greatest value is the information that we have learned and the connections that we have made. The initial inhabitants of the outpost succumbed to disease, a rogue strain of Stardust Plague, I believe. But we did not find the outpost uninhabited for, one the natives had taken up residence. He quickly succumbed, however, to Hunterkiller.” Lightfoot notes. Based upon our understanding of the information provided by the locals—rocky creatures that in my mind, at least, resembled elements of earth—the native inhabitant of the outpost was an exile who sought to become a space whelp—a creature that consumes starship power cores! A beast of immense power, though not so immense that it could not be deterred by our crew and its capable craft. We conveyed what we learned to the natives, who I believe would welcome our return some day.

Extending his arms outward, Lightfoot adds, "Where once we were in the dark, now light has shined! Sarenrae bless us, everyone!"

@ GM Tyranius - Thanks for running and allowing time for me to get this ysoki into play!

@ All - It was a lot of fun and informative (your suggestions make me think that I should consider a dip into a level of envoy for this space knight). I look forward to sharing a seat with you at the next table.

151 to 185 of 185 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Ashes of Discovery All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.