GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Eliastra]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Little Liam]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Thorny]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Valena]1d20+5[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Eliastra]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Little Liam]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Thorny]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Valena]1d20+7[/dice]

MAP OF BELHAIM
MAP OF HUNCLAY MANOR


251 to 300 of 1,684 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Yes, that's true. Everyone is fully healed except for Zatial, who has 1 point of damage.

The little devil is so quick and lithe that it manages to dodge both Eliastra's arrow and Zatial's bolt of eldritch energy. It fails to dodge Thorny's big glaive, but the little monster's skin is harder than it looks - the glaive barely leaves a mark on the devil, and that fades quickly!

Cackling with evil glee, the creature leaps at Thorny's face, flailing madly with its viciously barbed tail, the stench of brimstone hanging about it like a revolting perfume.

Barbed tail v. Thorny: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 91d4 ⇒ 4

Can't move the icons with my iPad. The imp is next to Thorny.

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny
Valena
Zatial (1 damage)
Devil

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Anyone, go!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +4*, R: +5*, W: +4* | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

I moved the imp according to how I interpreted "next to Thorny" and what made the most sense, were I a little demon

"You little blighter!" Thorny takes a step away from the creature and round his glaive smoothly in a tight circle from its previous trajectory and downward on his foe.

Glaive Base and +1 Bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eli moves to get a clearer shot.

Longbow, PBR, into Melee: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Val pulls out her mace, and moves to the south in an attempt to flank the creature.

Mace, Bless: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
I believe it gets an AOO.


AoO v. Valena: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d4 ⇒ 1

The devil's whiplike tail scratches Valena's right forearm as she moves past it.

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny
Valena (1 damage, poisoned?)
Zatial (1 damage)
Devil

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Valena, please give me a DC 13 Fortitude save!

Zatial, go!


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Ouch no save


1d2 ⇒ 1

Hellish poison burns through Valena's veins!

Lose one Dex, Valena. Another save opportunity next round.

Still Zatial's turn.

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Zatial continues to press his attack on the imp, The first time was only a test of your powers little devil
Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Barbed tail v. Thorny: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d4 ⇒ 3

Having poisoned Valena, the little devil dodges Zatial's missile, cackling derisively and stabs Thorny with its tail!

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (3 damage, poisoned?)
Valena (1 damage, poisoned (-1 Dex))
Zatial (1 damage)
Devil

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Thorny, please give me a DC 13 Fortitude save!

Everyone, go!

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eli tries again.

Longbow, PBR, into Melee: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 4 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

OK, last post from me for a few days. I will check in as I can, but please feel free to bot Eli to keep things moving.


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Don't forget the Bless guys.

Val moves back into a flanking position and swings her mace at the little demon thing.

Mace, Bless, Flank: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Thorny, Zatial, go!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +4*, R: +5*, W: +4* | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Thorny grits his teeth as he feels a burn spread beneath his flesh. "Rrrgh!"

He grips his hands around the haft of his pole arm and swings it down toward the crown of the little imp.

Attack, Base + Bless + Flank: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 13
Damage, Base: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


I'll bot Zatial tonight if he doesn't take an action by then.


Thorny Dex Loss: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Force Missile and bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 = 211d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

As his companions flail about, unable to harm the little devil, Zatial hits it a glancing blow through the shoulder with a missile of pure magical force.

"Oh that is it!" cries the imp. "You monkeys are going to suffer for that!"

Sting v. Zatial: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 281d4 ⇒ 2
Critical Hit Confirmation?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d4 ⇒ 3 Yep!

It spins, winding up near Zatial and stabbing down with its tail.

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (3 damage, poisoned (-1 Dex))
Valena (1 damage, poisoned (-1 Dex))
Zatial (6 damage, poisoned?)
Devil (2 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Zatial, Thorny and Valena, please give me a DC 13 Fortitude save each!

Zatial has two force missiles left.

Everyone, go!

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Fort Check: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15

Awe, that stung you little monster screams the elf, barely able to ward off the stink of the devil.

Taking a step backwards he sends another force missile at the critter.
Force Missile: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8


Thorny, Valena, Eliastra, go!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +4*, R: +5*, W: +4* | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Thorny stutter-steps with the toxins coursing through his veins as he laterals around the imp, re-flanking it with the long reach of his enormous glaive.

"I'll send you back to the depths of the abyss, you little speck of nothing!" Thorny dramatically, and frustratingly, declares.

Attack: Base + bless + flank: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"Please go away." Valena swings at the creature with her mace again.

Mace, Bless, Flank: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eli moves around to get a clear shot, and fires.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4


Valena Dex loss: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Zatial's force missile once again misses the nimble little devil, as does Valena's mace. Thorny manages to strike it a direct blow with his glaive, but the blow, apparently hard enough to cleave the little fellow in half, barely scratches it! Likewise, Eli's arrow merely shatters on its profane hide, leaving not even a mark!

As its vile poison works its way into her veins, Valena feels colder and ever more sluggish.

"No, I don't think you will, human," it says to Thorny. "I think I will sup on your eyeballs and send your soul shrieking down to my masters below!"

Leaping at Thorny, it drives its whip-like tail at his face.

Sting v. Thorny: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 221d4 ⇒ 3

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (6 damage,poisoned? (-1 Dex))
Valena (1 damage, poisoned (-3 Dex))
Zatial (6 damage)
Devil (4 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Thorny and Valena, please give me a DC 13 Fortitude save each!

Zatial has one force missile left.

Everyone, go!

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

"My arrows are not effective against this thing... anyone have a suggestion?"

Eliastra continues to fire, not really having an alternative method to subdue this foe. Maybe if I get a lucky strike in.

Attack, PBR, bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
We may need special weapons. Maybe magic, but I don't have any." she looks toward the door as if trying to convey they should retreat. She channels Positive Energy excluding the imp.

Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Everyone feels much better after Valena's prayers, although the dangerous little devil again dodges Eliastra's arrow.

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (3 damage,poisoned? (-1 Dex))
Valena (poisoned (-3 Dex))
Zatial (3 damage)
Devil (1 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Zatial has one force missile left.

Thorny, Zatial, go!


PING!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +4*, R: +5*, W: +4* | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Thorny laterals into a different position, attempting to re-create a flank, merely grunting in response to the imp's comment.

Attack: Base + bless : 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Is this guy bleeding, at all?


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

I'm here just waiting to die. :)


Thorny toughs out the burning in his guts, but can't seem to hit the little devil.

Bleeding? As you can see from the character health block above, the imp is slightly injured.

Zatial, go.

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Zatial slings out his last force missle at the imp!
Force Missile: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 1 = 21 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Zatial's arcane dart slices into the little devil's bat wing, causing it to curse in hair-raising and inventive ways.

The devil hurls itself at Zatial with a fury. "Your punishment will be sweet! You scrams like fine wine!"

Tail barb vs. Zatial: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d4 ⇒ 1

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (6 damage,poisoned? (-1 Dex))
Valena (1 damage, poisoned (-3 Dex))
Zatial (7 damage)
Devil (7 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Valena, take an AoO as the imp passes by to get at Zatial!

Zatial, give me a DC 13 Fortitude save!

Everyone, go!

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Zatial, out of force missiles conjures up a magical missile and fires it at the imp.
Magic Missile Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

"I don't even know what that means, but I think it is time you were gone."

Attack, PBR, Bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 23
Damage, PBR, Bless: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Argh!


I forgot to include the fact that the imp is healing...

Zatial and Eliastra open fire on the imp, slicing into its shoulder and leg.

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (6 damage,poisoned? (-1 Dex))
Valena (1 damage, poisoned (-3 Dex))
Zatial (7 damage)
Devil (10 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Thorny, Valena, go!


I gotta stop GMing when I'm tired. I forgot about the imp's damage resistance. Eli's arrow bounces off.

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (6 damage,poisoned? (-1 Dex))
Valena (1 damage, poisoned (-3 Dex))
Zatial (7 damage)
Devil (7 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Thorny, Valena, go!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +4*, R: +5*, W: +4* | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Discipline melting away into anger, "Cah-mon, you little b%+++&*s!" Thorny taunts. "You an' me ain't finished yet!" He moves to box the imp in, hurling insults at him to draw him away from the others in the group.

Attack Base + bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Valena hits out at it with her mace as the creature flies by.

AOO Mace,bless: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

"Why don't you just give up." She swings her mace again.

Mace,bless: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Zatial's Dex loss: 1d2 ⇒ 1

As the imp rushes by her, Valena smacks it with her mace, but the little imp shugs off the blow as if it were a feather. Then as Thorny and Valena move in to try to kill it, the devil deftly dodges all their attacks, spinning and leaping with infernal precision.

"Give up?! But I'm having fun! Also, you're all about to die, so there's that!"

1d2 ⇒ 1
Barbed Tail v. Valena: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 251d4 ⇒ 2

The imp slashes its long tail across Valena's arm, cutting her and oozing poison. Also, its own hurts continue to heal before your eyes.

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (6 damage (-1 Dex))
Valena (3 damage, poisoned? (-3 Dex))
Zatial (7 damage, poisoned (-1 Dex)
Devil (5 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Zatial and Valena, you each owe me another DC 13 Fortitude save!

Everyone, go!

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Eliastra steps back, takes careful aim, and fires another arrow at the creature. One of these times, I might just injure this thing!

Attack, pbr, bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9


Bam! That's how you do it!

Eliastra's arrow strikes the imp squarely in the chest, piercing its infernal protections and sinking into its stone-hard flesh. The imp screams in pain and fury!

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (6 damage (-1 Dex))
Valena (3 damage, poisoned? (-3 Dex))
Zatial (7 damage, poisoned (-1 Dex)
Devil (9 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Zatial and Valena, you each owe me another DC 13 Fortitude save!

Thorny, Zatial, Valena, go!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +4*, R: +5*, W: +4* | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Thorny rages on, swinging.

Attack Base + bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Valena takes a step back, and channels positive energy excluding the imp. "How do you feel now you hideous creature?"

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Valena poison dex loss: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Thorny's glaive hits the imp, but without sufficient force to harm its resilient little body.

Valena feels weaker by the minute as the infernal poison ravages her system! However, her prayers are immediately answered by her patron and it appears that her wounds and those of all her friends are much less severe than they had at first thought.

"Pretty good, considerin', Toots!" he says, giving her a wide and devilish grin.

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (-1 Dex)
Valena (poisoned (-5 Dex))
Zatial (poisoned (-1 Dex)
Devil

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Zatial, give me another DC 13 Fortitude save!

Zatial, go!

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

I hope this works, this has pushed me to the limit of my magical powers!
Zatial lets loose a torrent of fire.
Burning Hands Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
At current location, should hit only the imp with a 15' cone. Zatial will then take a 5' step back.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Zatial Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 Nope.

The roaring flames roll over the imp, which laughs unharmed. "You do know where I was born, don't you wizard? Fire is my home, elf! It cannot harm me any more than any of your other parlor tricks!"

The little devil turns its flaming eyes back to Valena. "Uh, uh, uh! No bringing in outside help. That's not fair!" It leaps at Valena, swinging its tail straight at her belly and scratching a long line across her flesh.

Barbed Tail v. Valena: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d4 ⇒ 1

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (-1 Dex)
Valena (1 damage, poisoned (-5 Dex))
Zatial (-1 Dex)
Devil (7 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Valena, give me another DC 13 Fortitude save!

Anyone, go!

Liberty's Edge

Female NG Elf Ranger 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 11/23 | AC 15 | T 13 | FF 12 | Fort +3 | Ref +8 | Will +2 | CMD 15 | Init +5 | Perception +10/+11 traps | Active Conditions: None

Now that the imp is clear of melee and she has a clear shot, Eli sends another arrow at her target.

Attack, PBR, Bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Valena sighs and casts Bane on the creature.

Bane
DC 15 Will Save Negates

Sovereign Court

Elf NG Evoker 1 | HP 10 | AC 13 | Touch 13| F+2, R+3, W+2 | CMD 13 | Ini +3 | Perception +2

Zatial continues to move away from the imp and draws his crossbow, loading up the weapon.


That's when you know 1st level play is getting interesting: The wizard goes for the crossbow!

Valena Dex Loss: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Imp Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 Save successful.

Even as Valena feels ever more sluggish, the imp seems to shrug off her mystic assaults. However, Eliastra's arrow strikes the imp full in the chest and actually draws blood! The dangerous little devil howls in pain and seems badly injured!

Character Health
Eliastra
Thorny (-1 Dex)
Valena (1 damage, poisoned (-7 Dex))
Zatial (-1 Dex)
Devil (11 damage)

MAP OF THE CATACOMBS

Thorny, go!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 3 LG [ HP: 21 | AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15 | F: +4*, R: +5*, W: +4* | CMD: 18 (+2 **) | Init: +10 | Perception +0 ]
Skills:
Acrobatics 4, Climb 4, Survival 2, Swim 4

Attack Base + bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

His will being propped up only by his stubbornness, Thorny swirls the massive blade at the end of his pike and slashes it across the devil's torso.


Female Human Oracle 3 AC 15 | T 11| FF 14 (+4 armor, +1 Dex) hp 28/28 Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3 | Init +5; Senses darkvision 30 ft.; Perception +7

I'm going to be falling over my own feet by the time that devil's done with me.

251 to 300 of 1,684 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Dragon's Demand Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.