AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+3 Dex)
HP 21 (d10)
Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +4;
Cloak of Fangs +1 resistance to saving throws is calculated in.
Speed 30 ft.
- Masterwork Cold Iron Longsword +6 total attack bonus (1d6+4 (small), 1d8+4 (medium) Critical 19-20/x2)
- Glaive +6 total attack bonus (1d10+4 DMG)
- Heavy Wooden Shield +5 total attack bonus (1d4+3 DMG)
- Mithril Dagger
Cloak of Fangs:
The wearer can force its teeth to grow rapidly up to five times per day as a swift action. The oversized teeth last for 1 round, during which time the wearer can make a bite attack. Treat this attack as a primary natural attack that deals 1d6 points of damage.
Str 17, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 10
Attack +5 (BAB +2, STR/DEX +3);
CMB +5 (BAB +2, STR +3);
CMD 18 (10 + BAB +2, STR +3, DEX +3) (+3 add'l vs bull rush, overrun; +1 add'l vs drag and trip attempts)
- Combat Reflexes (3 addt'l AoO per round, including while flat footed)
- Improved Initiative (+4 init)
- Weapon Focus (Glaive) (+1 on all attack rolls w/weapon)
- Power Attack - You can choose to take a –1 penalty on all melee attack rolls and combat maneuver checks to gain a +2 bonus on all melee damage rolls. This bonus to damage is increased by half (+50%) if you are making an attack with a two-handed weapon.
- Iron Will - You get a +2 bonus on all Will saving throws.
- Bonus CMD - Add +1 to the fighter's CMD when resisting two combat maneuvers of the character's choice. (Bull Rush/Overrun)
- [Level 2, from Phalanx Soldier archetype] Stand Firm - At 2nd level, a phalanx soldier gains a +1 bonus to CMD against bull rush, drag, overrun, and trip attempts. This bonus also applies on saves against trample attacks. The bonus increases by +1 for every four levels beyond 2nd.
- [Level 3 from Fighter core class] Armor Training (Ex) - Starting at 3rd level, a fighter learns to be more maneuverable while wearing armor. Whenever he is wearing armor, he reduces the armor check penalty by 1 (to a minimum of 0) and increases the maximum Dexterity bonus allowed by his armor by 1.
- [Level 3 from Fighter core class] Fighter: Add +1 to the Fighter’s CMD when resisting two combat maneuvers of the character’s choice. (Bull Rush/Overrun)
- Bonus Feat - Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Bonus Feats - At 1st level, and at every even level thereafter, a fighter gains a bonus feat in addition to those gained from normal advancement (meaning that the fighter gains a feat at every level). These bonus feats must be selected from those listed as combat feats, sometimes also called "fighter bonus feats." Upon reaching 4th level, and every four levels thereafter (8th, 12th, and so on), a fighter can choose to learn a new bonus feat in place of a bonus feat he has already learned. In effect, the fighter loses the bonus feat in exchange for the new one. The old feat cannot be one that was used as a prerequisite for another feat, prestige class, or other ability. A fighter can only change one feat at any given level and must choose whether or not to swap the feat at the time he gains a new bonus feat for the level.
- Skilled - Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
It's been nearly a year since Wilham Thornbriar, 19, unceremoniously rode into Belhaim in the back of Etor Adula's manure cart with an expressionless mouth across his face and rag covering his head. "Thorny," has since thrown himself into some of the town's most unpleasant and challenging work ranging from lumberjack to mucking stalls to helping "Big Bull" Baccus haul massive quantities of steel to nearby markets.
On busy nights at the Wise Piper Inn, or during festival celebrations, he'll don his cleaned and waxed studded leather, take up his enormous pole arm and act as security. His past as a soldier is something he speaks of with pride, usually within the first 5 minutes of meeting someone. Given his youth, though, it doesn't take long to realize he recycles the same stories of all two battles (one and a half, really)
~~ Level 3 Calculations Below, because I forget things. ~~
Add'l HP: 5
Reflex and will saves go up +1
Whenever he is wearing armor, he reduces the armor check penalty by 1 (to a minimum of 0) and increases the maximum Dexterity bonus allowed by his armor by 1.
Skill rank: +3
Fighter: Add +1 to the Fighter’s CMD when resisting two combat maneuvers of the character’s choice
Feats: 1 +