GM MattMorris Gallows of Madness Part 3 (Inactive)

Game Master ChesterCopperpot

Maps and Slides


251 to 300 of 613 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
The Concordance

CG male human (Chelaxian) Bard 3|HP 21/21 |AC 15(16) Tch 13 FF 12(13) (+1 shield bonus from buckler)|F 2 R 6 W 2 (+4 vs. bardic perf., lang. dep., sonic, +1 when not on material plane) |CMD 16| Perc +5 | Init +4 | +1 darkwood comp. shortbow (+6, 1d6+2/×3, P, 70' range) | cold iron dagger (+3, 1d4+1/19-20×2)
consumables:
Bardic performance 8/10, wand of CLW 44/50, cold iron arrows 35, Spells: 0th - Any, 1st - 4/(4/day)

Marcus attempts to stealthily close on the door, nocking an arrow and readying his shortbow as he does so (Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16). After waiting for the other party members to position themselves, he gives Savina a nod.

If one of our full BAB folks wants the position Marcus took, feel free to move his token a square or so, and take it.

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom moves into position and waits anxiously for whatever might await them beyond the gate.

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri quietly asks, "Savina, may I hold the door for you?"

If we can coordinate a little bit, Miri can pull the door open and give Savina a chance, perhaps, to charge in?

Grand Lodge

LN female Skinwalker (werewolf) Shifter 1/Monk (Monk of Many Styles & Sacred Mnt) 1....Init: +3....Perc: +9....Sense Mot: +8 HP: 20/22....AC: 15 (+1 when in shifter aspect) touch: 12 (+1 when in SA) flat: 13....CMD:: 16....Saves: (f/r/w) 9/8 (+1 in SA)/6 Attack Single (bite): +4 (1d6+3 + 1d6 bleed(when in shark style) /x2) Attack Single (claw): +4 (1d4+3 /x2) Attack Full (bite/claw/claw)

Charging in may not be the best tactic. If we stay where we are, we can throttle them coming through the gate, instead of the other way around.


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

Well, the Site Outage ate my post from earlier. Let's give this another shot!

A light push from Miri causes the gate to creak open. Crude Paintings of Goblins in the process of Obscene and Blasphemous acts cover the walls surrounding a Larger Goblinoid choking a Woman in metal armor emblazoned with the symbol of Iomedae. The door creaking open is just enough of a distraction to break free, delivering a solid kick to to the ribs of the beast.

Looking toward the gate for a moment, she shouts, "Aid me in the Destruction of these Forces! For Iomedae!"

Of course, there are other Goblins in here as well!

Spoiler:
Miri Laishramn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
The High Fool: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Marcus Wallensis: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Dusty Bligh: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Savina: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Fizzlebottom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Mezodarath: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Pink Pants: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Green Goggles: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Yellowed teeth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Red Rider: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Nixa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Initiative! BOLD may go!
Round 1!
The High Fool
Semblant
Green Goggles
Marcus Wallensis
Miri Laishramn
Pink Pants
Red Rider
Fizzlebottom
Mezodarath Big Bad Goblinoid!
Yellowed teeth
Dusty Bligh
Savina
Nixa Fighter Lady!

The Concordance

Male Elf Swashbuckler 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Perc +8 | Init +4 | Panache: 6/6

"For Iomedae! Or whoever is listening!" The colorful man stretches out his palm and creates a shield of black force.

Casting shield and moving in. Have plenty of movement to go around and avoid an AoO.


Outsider

The Semblant floats through the remains of the gate and reaches a dark hand toward pink.

I just saw the new Semblant token, thanks to whoever did that!

Weakening Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Pink takes a -2 Str for 1 round (darn, wasted a good crit!)


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

The Pink panted goblin feebly holds onto his Dogslicer after the Semblant saps his very soul. Doing his best to end the Assault, the Green Goggled Goblin lashes out with his own Doggieslicer...
Attack!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 that bounces of the High Fool's transparent floating buckler.

Initiative! BOLD may go!
Round 1!
The High Fool
Semblant
Green Goggles
Marcus Wallensis
Miri Laishramn
Pink Pants
Red Rider
Fizzlebottom
Mezodarath Big Bad Goblinoid!
Yellowed teeth
Dusty Bligh
Savina
Nixa Fighter Lady!

The Concordance

CG male human (Chelaxian) Bard 3|HP 21/21 |AC 15(16) Tch 13 FF 12(13) (+1 shield bonus from buckler)|F 2 R 6 W 2 (+4 vs. bardic perf., lang. dep., sonic, +1 when not on material plane) |CMD 16| Perc +5 | Init +4 | +1 darkwood comp. shortbow (+6, 1d6+2/×3, P, 70' range) | cold iron dagger (+3, 1d4+1/19-20×2)
consumables:
Bardic performance 8/10, wand of CLW 44/50, cold iron arrows 35, Spells: 0th - Any, 1st - 4/(4/day)

Seeing the Knight, Marcus exclaims, "Thank the Heavens, she lives!" Straightening up, he begins to orate, "Let us strike hard and true, my friends! Fiends and monsters stand before us -- may the the Lady of Valor herself strengthen our hearts and arms!"

Marcus uses his (auditory) performance to inspire courage in his allies.

Inspire Courage:
Affected allies receive a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri blinks her eyes. "Man, that door really must have been stuck. It seemed like it took FOREVER to open it!

Miri runs toward the knight. "We're here!" Move action

She lines up a shot at the big goblinoid. "Maybe for you..." and takes a Deadeye Shot! (uses a standard action)

Deadeye Shot at the big ugly: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 23 vs. touch, and costs one panache point to use

Deadeye Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 8


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

Marcus' emboldening song further inspires Nixa, right before Miri rushes in. A well placed arrow sinks deep into the purple growth on Mezodarath's size with a SPLORT.

Goblin in Pink Hotpants takes a swipe at the High Fool Pupcutter: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 1 = 3 barely even holding the thing correctly!

The Poor Red rider on the other hand, urges his Scrawny Mount forward, squishing the Fool between him and the puny pink problem! After lining himself up, he takes a big swing with his lead pipe!
Pipe: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14 Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (4) = 7
Properly off balance guiding the Puppy Mount, his lead pipe hits the earth next to the High Fool with a unsatisfying thud.

BEEP BOOP BOT MODE ENGAGE!
Fizzle, on his short little legs, Sprints up next to Miri and Nixa, before giving Mezodarath a nasty look Hypnotic / Painful Stare and yelling out to Savina. "Go for the Biggest one! This should help!" Offering an Outstretched hand to Tag Savina with. Readying for Savina to walk by to Implant False Flanker trick!

Mezodrath steps forward, drawing a Large Nasty sword from off his back before taking a swing at Miri! "You will not take my Clan from me! The Purple Goo shall Take you!"
Nasty Sword!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 Damage!: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 6 = 12
The cruel blade bites deep into Miri's fiery skin, leaving a nasty wound in her side.

Initiative! BOLD may go!
Round 1!
The High Fool
Semblant
Green Goggles
Marcus Wallensis
Miri Laishramn -12
Pink Pants
Red Rider
Fizzlebottom
Mezodarath -8, BBGoblinoid!
Yellowed teeth
Dusty Bligh
Savina
Nixa Fighter Lady!

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty sights in on the big one, and sends a quarrel streaking past his pointed ear.

[dice= "Betsy" (IC, PBS)]d20+8+1+1[/dice]
Cold Iron Piercing: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

"Least that might've got his attention..."

Grand Lodge

LN female Skinwalker (werewolf) Shifter 1/Monk (Monk of Many Styles & Sacred Mnt) 1....Init: +3....Perc: +9....Sense Mot: +8 HP: 20/22....AC: 15 (+1 when in shifter aspect) touch: 12 (+1 when in SA) flat: 13....CMD:: 16....Saves: (f/r/w) 9/8 (+1 in SA)/6 Attack Single (bite): +4 (1d6+3 + 1d6 bleed(when in shark style) /x2) Attack Single (claw): +4 (1d4+3 /x2) Attack Full (bite/claw/claw)

(move) Savina moves forward to get to the red creatures.
(swift) Move into Shark Style.

Attack the goblin, not the goblin dog
Claw + IC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Claw dmg + IC: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Look to see if every creature is dipped in purple goo....


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

Savina, it looks like All of these Goblinoids are covered in that Purple Goop.
Nixa Draws out her Longsword, and glares at Mezodarath. "Your reign of Terror is ended, thanks to these folks! Prepare to be Judged!" she quips before walking just out of Mezodrath's reach.

Initiative! BOLD may go!
Round 2!
The High Fool
Semblant
Green Goggles
Marcus Wallensis
Miri Laishramn -12
Pink Pants
Red Rider -5
Red Pupper
Fizzlebottom
Mezodarath -8, BBGoblinoid!
Yellowed teeth
Dusty Bligh
Savina
Nixa Fighter Lady!

The Concordance

Male Elf Swashbuckler 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Perc +8 | Init +4 | Panache: 6/6

Dodging and blocking the vaguely-competent goblins, the colorful man moves into better position with Miri. "And your little dog too, mustn't forget!"

Cold iron dagger vs goblin dog, flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Outsider

The Semblant, meanwhile, brandishing a smoky dagger of its own to mirror the movements of his corporeal companion, plunges the weapon toward the (pink) goblin.

Weakening Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
-2 Str for 1 round


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

The High Fool's dagger connects with the Overburdened Puppy, a squeaky Yelp issued from the pathetic mount.
The Semblant's touch reaches just a little high, almost grazing the tips of his ears.

The Goggled goblin blinks in his little goggles, before taking a swing at the High Fool from a more advantageous position!
Foolslicer: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
High Fool, that Shield is putting in work for you!

Initiative! BOLD may go!
Round 2!
The High Fool
Semblant
Green Goggles
Marcus Wallensis
Miri Laishramn -12
Pink Pants
Red Rider -5
Red Pupper -1
Fizzlebottom
Mezodarath -8, BBGoblinoid!
Yellowed teeth
Dusty Bligh
Savina
Nixa Fighter Lady!

The Concordance

CG male human (Chelaxian) Bard 3|HP 21/21 |AC 15(16) Tch 13 FF 12(13) (+1 shield bonus from buckler)|F 2 R 6 W 2 (+4 vs. bardic perf., lang. dep., sonic, +1 when not on material plane) |CMD 16| Perc +5 | Init +4 | +1 darkwood comp. shortbow (+6, 1d6+2/×3, P, 70' range) | cold iron dagger (+3, 1d4+1/19-20×2)
consumables:
Bardic performance 8/10, wand of CLW 44/50, cold iron arrows 35, Spells: 0th - Any, 1st - 4/(4/day)

Don't forget about your inspire courage (Bard Stuff +1), folks!

Continuing his performance, Marcus moves to the gate, surveying the battlefield. His eyes briefly linger on Miri, seeing the blood soaking the side of her armor, a worried look on his face. Seeing the High Fool beset on all sides by foes, however, his demeanor settles into a look of determination. "Don't die, Miri," he mutters as his right hand begins to trace glowing arcane runes in the air.

With a flick of his wrist, the sigils shatter, and a meandering stone wall, 10 feet tall, appears to grow out of the earth, separating the High Fool from his attackers. The wall is decorated with bas-reliefs of horses trampling what goblins underfoot. Jagged spikes face towards the goblins. There is a small gap, that a goblin might be able to squeeze through, between "Rot in your cage, monsters!" he calls out, while pointing towards Mezorodath and mouthing "Get him."

Marcus moves to the door, maintains his inspire courage as a free action, and then casts silent image (DC 13 Will save) of yet another wall as a standard action, hoping to isolate Mezorodath from the rest of the enemies. Sorry for the shape of the wall -- I am bad at freehanding with a mousepad. Let's hope the goblins are simple enough (or have low enough will saves) to fall for it.

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri hops backwards, with a noticeable limp, giving Savina some room to get between her and this big goblin thing.

Well, I've got one shot at this... Although technically, she would appear to have two! Rapid shot, point-blank, etc.

Attack 1
Longbow, rapid shot, point blank, inspire courage, no precise: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 2 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 22
Piercing arrow, cold iron. Point-blank, inspire courage.: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 7

Attack 2
Longbow, rapid shot, point blank, inspire courage: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 10
Green polo reroll? If the GM would allow it. I'm not sure how the PbP region handles rerolls, now that I think about it.
Longbow, rapid shot, point blank, inspire courage, star bonus, no precise: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 7 - 2 + 1 + 1 + 4 - 4 = 23
Piercing arrow, cold iron. Point-blank, inspire courage.: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 7


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

The wall emerges from the ground, the Little Goblins react!
Will Saves!: 5d20 ⇒ (1, 14, 18, 12, 20) = 65
The Green Goggled Goblin SHRIEKS and ducks away from the wall, as the rest safely ignore it.

Miri's shots hit Mezodarath solidly in the chest, purple ooze and blood splashing all over his armor and wicked blade. He feebly stands his ground with a glare at Miri...

The Pink Panted goblin pokes his head through the wall, before following up with his SemblantSlicer!
Slice the Shadow!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Damage!: 1d4 ⇒ 3
The Pink goblin follows up with a shriek as it's blade slides right through the Semblant with nary an effect!

The Red Rider follows up with a Swing toward Savina!
Club the Werewolf!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Damage!: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Savina effortlessly ducks the attack, as the goblin swings a bit too far to the left.

Initiative! BOLD may go!
Round 2!

The High Fool
Semblant
Green Goggles Walled!
Marcus Wallensis
Miri Laishramn -12
Pink Pants
Red Rider -5
Red Pupper -1
Fizzlebottom
Mezodarath -26, BBGoblinoid!
Yellowed teeth
Dusty Bligh
Savina
Nixa Fighter Lady!

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Sorry to be so slow to post lately. Between the site outages, vacation, and some personal life stuff, it has been hard to find the time lately. Will try to do better.

Fizzlebottom glares at Mezodarath and sends a blast of color towards him. The 15' cone also catches Red Rider and Red Pupper.

Color Spray, DC 16 Will negates. Note that Mezodarath should have a -2 Will from Hypnotic Stare.

Also, Mezodarath would have taken 1 extra point of damage from Painful Stare last round (and will do so again the next time he is hit).

Savina, don't forget that you have the False Flanker trick, which basically means that the next time you attack you can consider yourself to have flanking for 1 round. (Or you can save it until you want to use it - it doesn't have to be on your next attack).

After casting his spell, Fizzlebottom takes a 5' step back and draws his wand of Cure Light Wounds.


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

As the waves of Color wash over Mezodarath and his Allies...
Caster Level Check! Rider: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Caster Level Check! Mezodarath: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Will Red Rider: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Will Red Pupper: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Will Mezodarath: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 2 = 7

Mezodarath drops his blade and clutches his eyes, the colors blinding him! Blind!: 1d4 ⇒ 4 Ooof.

The Yellow toothed goblin walks effortlessly through the Illusionary wall, before swinging at the Battered woman Warrior: Paladinslicer!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
His clumsy dagger clangs off her armor uselessly, and his whole arm begins to reverberate.

Initiative! BOLD may go!
Round 2!

The High Fool
Semblant
Green Goggles Walled!
Marcus Wallensis
Miri Laishramn -12
Pink Pants
Red Rider -5 Blinded, Stunned, Unconscious
Red Pupper -1 A-OK!
Fizzlebottom
Mezodarath -27, BBGoblinoid!, Blinded and Stunned!
Yellowed teeth
Dusty Bligh
Savina
Nixa Fighter Lady!

Grand Lodge

LN female Skinwalker (werewolf) Shifter 1/Monk (Monk of Many Styles & Sacred Mnt) 1....Init: +3....Perc: +9....Sense Mot: +8 HP: 20/22....AC: 15 (+1 when in shifter aspect) touch: 12 (+1 when in SA) flat: 13....CMD:: 16....Saves: (f/r/w) 9/8 (+1 in SA)/6 Attack Single (bite): +4 (1d6+3 + 1d6 bleed(when in shark style) /x2) Attack Single (claw): +4 (1d4+3 /x2) Attack Full (bite/claw/claw)

Savina takes a bold 5' step sideways to try and keep as many creatures away from the back line as possible. Then take 2 swipes at the big, red circled thing to her upper left.

Claw 1 + IC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Claws 1 dmg + IC: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 doubt it hit, but hey

Claw 2 + IC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Claws 2 dmg + IC: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

As a free action, she howls loudly, attempting to get anything's attention.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

"Time to put you down, dog."

[dice= "Betsy" (PBS, IC)]d20+7+1+1[/dice]
Piercing: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

Woo! That'll do it!

Savina's final Slash guts the Goblinoid, before Dusty puts the monster out of his misery for good.

Between Nixa and you all, eliminating the rest of the Goblins and the Demon's Bile is short work.

The way back to Saringallow is without incident, but Nixa is more than willing to talk about the last few days in Captivity.

"I heard Mezodarath jabbering on about something named 'Wormgnash' while I was locked up in that cage. He often mentioned it in connection with the old Sarini Estate. The folks around Saringallow don't thing too kindly of that old estate, but if you've been in town, I'm sure you know that already. Whatever that 'Wormgnash' thing is, I'm sure that it isn't good. It sounds like you have been doing a good deal of Problem Solving for Ms Trinelli, perhaps we could beseech your help one final time to finish this off Once and for all? When we get back to town, I'm certain we can work out some sort of agreement."

After a Nice room at the Witches End, you have a bit of time to recover before another letter arrives from Miss Trinelli for a bit more assistance!

That'll do it for this part of the module! I'll have Chronicles up by this evening for everyone!


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

After a night's rest at the Witch's End Tavern, and a hearty breakfast of Eggs, thick sliced Bacon, Fried potatoes and Apple Cider, Alcie Kruptin slides a letter, sealed with Mayor Trinelli's sigil. "At least ye' got Breakfast in ye' before the mission this time. P'rhaps this'n will go quick like? I'd see what she wants before gett'n too excited."

Although it’s covered in a layer of files and paperwork that indicate its official nature, this office is also eminently comfortable, with its plush carpet, velvet-lined oaken furniture, and ornate serving carts bearing colorful fruit and fine drinks. The soothing smell of sage and apple blossoms floats on a warm breeze wafting through the large, open picture window.

At the center of the room, behind a solid and polished wooden desk, sits Mayor Sandra Trinelli, her long fingers folded together in thought. Her face is solemn as she surveys her visitors. “Thank you for your quick attention to my request,” she begins, motioning to the oversized chairs in front of her. “From the smell of it, it seems Alcie beat me to getting you all well fed and ready for the day. Thankfully, As you know of Gunty's tarts and breads, they should last you through the rest of my request. The task is a bit... delicate but it promises results of great significance to our beleaguered population. Let me explain."

“The history of this town, I’m afraid, is written in blood. More than a century ago, the family that founded Saringallow committed heinous crimes against the hard-working folks who toiled on their behalf. When all was said and done, these nobles—the Sarinis—kidnapped and murdered many local children. They were hanged for their crimes, but the bodies of the youths were never found, and our families still suffer those tragic memories today. After all of these years, they’ve never had closure, and our town has never been the same."

“However, not long ago, while I was searching the town archives, I discovered a few old letters that seem to indicate that these evil nobles kept records of their victims and diabolical rituals. Finding these documents would go a long way toward healing the deep wounds the Sarinis inflicted on our poor people.

“Unfortunately, the evidence is presumably stored in the Sarinis old, walled estate, which is located some distance from Saringallow proper. Around here, superstitions regarding the Sarini family still run deep, and the good men and women of our town watch—bless their hearts—are reluctant to help. There’s no proof, however, that any of the rumors about the Sarini Estate are real, so I’d like to hire you help me solve this matter. Please, if you will, bring me any records of these terrible crimes that exist. Once you do, I believe our town will finally begin to heal. I trust that you are capable, and I hope that a reward of 100 gp will be enough to persuade you to help.”

With a hopeful smile, she pours herself a cup of Orange-Apple juice, and has a seat at her desk. "Do you all have any questions for me?"

The Concordance

Male Elf Swashbuckler 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Perc +8 | Init +4 | Panache: 6/6

"As promised!" the colorful man exclaims as he hands over the trophies they had collected from the slain goblins and dogs. "It was an honor and a privilege to be of service in the matter!"

Later that evening, Jarliss Moontree removes his colorful clothing. Fool indeed, the elf thinks to himself. Bad news, goblins, the lot of them; but each one was a thinking being, with wants and needs, and our business was to slaughter them. He washes the paint off his face before bed. No, the Fool did that. Not I.

* * * * *

The next morning, freshly repainted and sword at his belt, the colorful man skips down the stairs to breakfast and rejoins his allies. In the mayor's office, he gives her a lavish bow. "You may consider it done! This estate is abandoned, I presume?"

The Concordance

CG male human (Chelaxian) Bard 3|HP 21/21 |AC 15(16) Tch 13 FF 12(13) (+1 shield bonus from buckler)|F 2 R 6 W 2 (+4 vs. bardic perf., lang. dep., sonic, +1 when not on material plane) |CMD 16| Perc +5 | Init +4 | +1 darkwood comp. shortbow (+6, 1d6+2/×3, P, 70' range) | cold iron dagger (+3, 1d4+1/19-20×2)
consumables:
Bardic performance 8/10, wand of CLW 44/50, cold iron arrows 35, Spells: 0th - Any, 1st - 4/(4/day)

Back in Saringallow, Marcus quietly retires to his room at the Witch's End Tavern before dinner, seemingly ill at ease with his thoughts. He rises several hours before dawn, slipping his cold iron dagger into his belt. Stepping out of the inn, he returns with the dawn, seeming (to those who know him) more centered in himself and confident than he has been the last few days.

--

The next morning, Marcus greets the members of the group warmly at breakfast. As he first sees Mayor Trinelli, Marcus bows, saying, "Madam Mayor, it is always a pleasure to see you. Like my companions, I'm wondering why you've called us her this morning."

Marcus take a seat in one of the oversized chairs, and quietly listens to Mayor Trinelli's speech. After she has completed her request, he leans forward in his chair, a determined look in his eyes, "Speaking only for myself, no reward is necessary, Madam Mayor. I have felt it in my bones that my sojourn in Saringallow was unfinished, and that there was work yet undone. I don't know why, but I'm sure that the Sarini estate holds some final key work to be done, both for myself and for the town. I will go."

"As far as questions, can you tell us where the Sarini estate is located? Do you know anything of its layout? And finally, what rumors, specifically, have the townspeople spoken of?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

"Mornin'" Dusty greets the group laconically. After listening to the mayor speak her piece he asks, "Any where else we might want to look for that sorta record? Or would it all be at the big house?"

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri sleeps in well past the early bells and nearly misses out on breakfast in the morning. She plops herself down in the wooden chair at Alcie's and winces; seems even magical healing still leaves some tender scars. She picks slowly at her food until Alcie shows off the letter, at which point she inhales what's left and with a rushed "Thanks!!!" (you can almost hear the multiple exclamation marks) she's off to the mayor's with the rest of you.

Miri's back to normal--at least, as normal as she gets--once you're in the Mayor's office. She listens to the proposal.

"Mayor Trinelli... something's bugging me. Your town has been besieged by these goblins covered in purple goo, and we haven't found the source of it yet. Shouldn't we be going to look for that, not go digging for some old records in an old house?"

As if she's just heard what she said, she stops, a little embarrassed, and amends: "I mean, that is what the Society does, and we are on your retainer, but when we get back can we pleeeease go Demon's Bile hunting?"

"Oh, and what did you find in the archives that made you think this?"

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom listens to the Mayor's explanations and requests with interest. "So, you mean to say that the estate is abandoned? Or does anyone live there? Are there still any members of the Sarini family around? And who owns the property now?" Fizzle clears his throat before continuing. "Tell us a bit more about the information you found in your archives. Why does it make you think that there are additional records to be found in the estate? And..." here Fizzlebottom scratches his head in confusion, "I don't quite get why you think that us finding these here records will help your local townspeople feel better about it all. I mean, if anything, if the rituals were as gruesome as you say, it may just reopen old wounds, no?" Fizzle stabs a donut with a fork and a grin. "Be that as it may, you're the boss, and 100 gp is nothing to sneeze at, or 200 if I can have Marcus' share - can I Marcus? - so I'm sure we'll be happy to do your errand for you, but you must have some inkling that it might be dangerous or you wouldn't be offering us the constables' pension fund to do it, so we sure would appreciate any suggestions you might have or rumors you might have heard."


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

Question and Answer time!

Looking to the Fool, Sandra gives a bit of a shrug before continuing. ”Nobody is certain about the Estate’s current condition. It is a large place, with two main stories and a basement, or so the old stories go. Given what horrors happened there, the townsfolk have always given the place a wide berth—no one here is greedy enough to covet the murder-tainted valuables that hated family might have owned. Some things are more important than gold, you know. The Sarinis and everything tied to them are a blot on our existence.”

As Marcus asks about the rumors, she reflects for a moment before continuing. “This tragedy has had several generations to generate rumors, but they’re all nonsense, as far as I’m concerned. Some say the estate is haunted by the spirits of those murdered there; others say the estate has collapsed under its own weight, and still others believe diabolic powers still lurk within and plot against us. Given what the town suffered, can you blame them for projecting their fears into that hated place?”
“The estate is located about 10 miles from town, down a road almost no one travels except for foolhardy youths trying to prove themselves. Given its isolation, I would not be surprised if there weren’t a few dangers in or around the place. You’d do well to arm yourselves sufficiently before heading out.”

Almost as an afterthought, she continues. “I don’t believe that we have a map of the location in the archives, but you could always take a bit of time to check before heading out. My assistant Lupia works there. I know the archives can be a bit much at a first glance.” Sandra tilts her head for a moment, before pulling a small wooden tray out from the Bakery cart. After loading up a few pastries on a small wooden plate, she pours a large cup of juice, and sets it on the tray as well. ”If you bring these, she might be willing to help out!”

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

"Well then. May as well get an early start." He takes up the tray in one hand, tipping his hat wit the other. "Ma'am."

The Concordance

CG male human (Chelaxian) Bard 3|HP 21/21 |AC 15(16) Tch 13 FF 12(13) (+1 shield bonus from buckler)|F 2 R 6 W 2 (+4 vs. bardic perf., lang. dep., sonic, +1 when not on material plane) |CMD 16| Perc +5 | Init +4 | +1 darkwood comp. shortbow (+6, 1d6+2/×3, P, 70' range) | cold iron dagger (+3, 1d4+1/19-20×2)
consumables:
Bardic performance 8/10, wand of CLW 44/50, cold iron arrows 35, Spells: 0th - Any, 1st - 4/(4/day)

Marcus smiles warmly at Fizzlebottom, "I'll leave the final distribution of rewards up to Mayor Trinelli, Fizzle. I think she knows best where that gold is needed."

He bows once more to the mayor, taking his leave. "Dusty is right. We do ourselves no favors by delaying. Let's head to the archives and talk to this ... Lupia was it?"

As they are walking to the archives, Marcus turns to Miri, "Lachmirianal, could I trouble you for a moment? I want to discuss what you said to Mayor Trinelli."

Assuming Miri wants to talk (though Marcus would not attempt to hide this conversation from the group):
"I agree with you, and I'm glad you're still concerned about the demon's bile. The threat has not disappeared, and I think we should chase it down. But I think we are on the right path."

"I believe that the Sarini's old diabolism and this new taint are somehow related to each other. It's too big of a coincidence otherwise. I think the Sarini Estate hides the source of this outbreak of demon's bile. That's why I am so eager to investigate. What do you think?"

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzle filches one of the pastries for himself as they walk, but otherwise is quite content to go meet the archivist and see if she knows any more than the doddering mayor, who has clearly been in office a bit too long. Imagine having a haunted mansion in your town and not knowing the first thing about it! Though he keeps such thoughts to himself.

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri hmmms. "Well, since you're putting it that way, Marcus... that does make some sense. You're getting me excited about this after all!"

She bursts into the archives. "We need everything you have on demon-worshiping and we need it now!"


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

Miri's sudden bursting into the archives startles the young woman sitting at the desk, dropping her book with a light thump on the desk. "This is an Archive, not a Tavern Brawl! What brings you in so Swiftly? And why would we have Information on Demon Worshipping?"

Lupia can find you some information on some Relevant Topics, that I'll post in some spoilers. Depending on what you ask about, you might think of some Further Keywords to help her find you information!

Saringallow:
Lupia comes back with a Book of Records, dating back to the foundation of a town named "Sarini's Hollow" in 4425AR.

Perception, Linguisitics, k(Local or History) DC 12:

Spoiler:
A careful look determines that somewhere between 4600 AR and 4610 AR, the town’s name seems to have changed from Sarini's Hollow to Sarini Gallows, and finally further into Saringallow. You remember that the HANGINGS of the Sarini Nobles are what might have caused the gradual corruption of the Town's name.

Sarini Estate:
Lupia finds an old invoice for construction materials, implying that the construction of the main estate building
began in 4426 AR. An addition invoice lists a Stone Wall built around the property in 4600 AR.

k(Engineering) or Profession(Architect) DC 12

Spoiler:
The amount of construction materials ordered looks too large for the wall’s size. Perhaps there is more to it?

Linguistics or Perception DC 14
Spoiler:
Some of the text here has been tampered with, between careful ink blotches and conspicuous tears in the otherwise preserved manuscript. Perhaps there is a bit more to this estate?

Additionally, Lupai finds the most recent Deed to the property, stating the last owners as BARON MARCIUS SARINI and BARONESS SADIRA SARINI, who acquired the property in 4593 AR.

Missing Persons:
Lupia finds a series of Broadsheet Clippings about missing persons reported between the years 4600 and 4604 AR.

Perception DC 12

Spoiler:
A quick glance and a little math reveals that notices that the
average age of the missing persons was 12–20, and most of them were female.

Additionally, in the Reports from the Captain of the Watch around that time, the Bodies of a few of the missing folks were found.

k(Arcana, Planes or Religion) DC 12

Spoiler:
Details in the reports suggest the persons were killed in witch or diabolist rituals.

Heal DC 12

Spoiler:
In all cases, from the death descriptions listed, the cause of death was complete exsanguination as opposed to simple blood loss.

The Concordance

Male Elf Swashbuckler 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Perc +8 | Init +4 | Panache: 6/6

"Oh, not firsthand information," the colorful man says cheerfully, "silly dear. Just some books on the topic is all!"

Perception (Saringallow): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Perception (Estate): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Perception (Missing persons): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Feel free to read the Perception spoilers in the first two.


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

To make Investigation in PbP go a little smoother, if you found a Keyword that there is information on, I Capitalized and Bolded it. I've learned my lesson from Part 1!

The Concordance

CG male human (Chelaxian) Bard 3|HP 21/21 |AC 15(16) Tch 13 FF 12(13) (+1 shield bonus from buckler)|F 2 R 6 W 2 (+4 vs. bardic perf., lang. dep., sonic, +1 when not on material plane) |CMD 16| Perc +5 | Init +4 | +1 darkwood comp. shortbow (+6, 1d6+2/×3, P, 70' range) | cold iron dagger (+3, 1d4+1/19-20×2)
consumables:
Bardic performance 8/10, wand of CLW 44/50, cold iron arrows 35, Spells: 0th - Any, 1st - 4/(4/day)

Knowledge (Engineering) DC 12: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Linguistics DC 14: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Perception DC 12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Knowledge (Planes) DC 12: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Heal DC 12: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

"Thank you!" Marcus says with a smile, as she brings out the Book of Records, the Construction Invoice, and the Broadsheet Clippings. "Let's see what's we've got here," he continues, as he pores over the documents. Marcus successfully passes all of the checks The High Fool hadn't, except for the final Heal check.

Looking over the Construction Invoice, Marcus turns to the group, saying, "The estate itself seems fishy. They were ordering extra construction materials they wouldn't have needed for their buildings, and it looks like the invoice has been tampered with."

He next moves to the Broadsheet clippings, and glances quickly over them. "And it seems like the Sarini's were involved in diabolical human sacrifice of young women . . . I'd say those hangings were well-deserved."

Looking over to the archivist, Marcus says, "Lupia, can you bring us any specific information you have on the HANGINGS of the Sarini Nobles, and on BARON MARCIUS SARINI and BARONESS SADIRA SARINI, who owned the Sarini estate in the 4590's?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

"Y'know they say blood loss here, but from th' amounts they're talkin' 'bout, it sounds more like total exsanguination t' me."

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Perception (Saringallow): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Perception (Sarini Estate): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Perception (Missing Persons): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Knowledge (planes) (Missing Persons): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Heal (Missing Persons): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

"Oh! Sorry. Yes, well, we're on important business, after all! says Miri. She digs into some of the tomes and papers and ledgers.

"Yeah, this sounds quite serious. The baron and baroness, possibly involved? Complete exsanguination? Diabolic rituals? What kind of demon might exsanguinate a person?"

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom notes all the information they have gathered with great interest. "Many thanks, m'am, you've been most helpful. If you wouldn't mind providing us with just a bit more information it would be most appreciated. My, this library does seem amazingly well stocked and organized - do you do all this by yourself?!?"

Diplomacy to get her helpful, if she isn't already: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

"I don't suppose you have any more information about the history of the HANGINGS here in town?"

"And what about the estate's last owners, the Baron and Baroness? Do you have any further information about them? Or any idea where they can be found or who else in town might know something about them?"

"Further, if it's not too morbid to ask about, we're doing a bit of research about the possible causes of exsanguination. I don't suppose you have any texts that deal with the topic...?"


Gallows Part 3 | REBIRTH!

Lupia manages to find a sheaf of papers related to the Baron and Baroness. The Baroness was originally from Remesiana in Cheliax, while the Baron volunteered in the Chelish Army in charge of a Special engineering unit. Enclosed is a letter from a servant, indicating that the Baron brought a young ward back to the estate, by the name of LUCA.

k(Nobility) DC 16:
Sadira was a member of House Dioso, an influential Chelish family. With that amount in influence, it is certain that there would be very strong ties to ASMODEUS AND DIABOLISM with her family.

Craft(traps), Disable Device, or Prof(soldier) DC 13:
'Special Engineering Unit' usually refers to Sappers and Trappers, soldiers in charge of setting traps for the enemies, and working in demolition and Sabotage, among other things.

Linguistics DC 10:
It appears that the servant writing the letter dallied a bit on the word 'Ward' almost as if considering the work very carefully.

Lupia unfortunately comes up empty handed when it comes to hangings, which is very suspicious for a Chelish town.

K(local) or Prof(barrister) DC 10:
There would be a considerable amount of paperwork involved with any Trial or Formal execution. The swift transition from Noble Rule to an Elected Mayor sounds more like Vigilante justice. I wonder what could have caused them to turn on them so swiftly?

The Concordance

CG male human (Chelaxian) Bard 3|HP 21/21 |AC 15(16) Tch 13 FF 12(13) (+1 shield bonus from buckler)|F 2 R 6 W 2 (+4 vs. bardic perf., lang. dep., sonic, +1 when not on material plane) |CMD 16| Perc +5 | Init +4 | +1 darkwood comp. shortbow (+6, 1d6+2/×3, P, 70' range) | cold iron dagger (+3, 1d4+1/19-20×2)
consumables:
Bardic performance 8/10, wand of CLW 44/50, cold iron arrows 35, Spells: 0th - Any, 1st - 4/(4/day)

Knowledge (Nobility): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Linguistics (take 10): 10 + 8 = 18
Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

"House Dioso," Marcus nearly spits the words out of his mouth. "Lupia, do you have anything on ASMODEUS AND DIABOLISM here? They're almost certainly involved in the history. And it seems like 'Ward' may have not been the most accurate way to describe LUCA. Do you have anything on him?"

Noting the lack of paperwork involved in the hangings, Marcus says, "Sounds like Vigilante justice, rather than a legal proceeding. I wonder if there was one specific event that precipitated it?"

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri says, "Wait, Special Engineering?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 (Disable Device) That sounds an awful lot like the unit I trained with in Mendev. We called ourselves pioneers, but some of the old Taldans called themselves sappers. I know someone called themselves engineers--I think that was Goff, the old Chelish crank? Yeah, that's right. He was always going on about that stuff. Anyway, according to Goff, it meant sappers, trappers, demolition, and sabotage."

She continues, "Of course, don't need much of that against demons, so they moved me to recon, something Goff called Geomatics. Weird guy."

Linguistics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

She takes a look at the paper. "Wow, that guy must have had no idea what to call this Luca person."

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom nods his head appreciatively at his knowledgable and skillful friends. "So it sounds like these nobles were up to no good with a lotta devil worship and the whole manor is probably trapped every which way too. Well, if we're heading there, I can't imagine that anything could possibly go wrong..."

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

"I did a little work like that myself, a few years back in Nirmathas. If we did our jobs right, the Molthuni never knew what hit 'em. Caution'll be at a premium."

The Concordance

Male Elf Swashbuckler 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Perc +8 | Init +4 | Panache: 6/6

"Well. So far we have a couple who were far too interested in devilish rituals, an order of building materials for much too much building, and much too little information on these hangings that gave the town its name. I wonder if this Luca person is responsible for that particular complication?"

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

"Is there anything more we should research? Or anyone else we should speak with in town before we head out there?"

251 to 300 of 613 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Chie’s Gallows of Madness Part 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.