GM MattMorris Gallows of Madness Part 3 (Inactive)

Game Master ChesterCopperpot

Maps and Slides


351 to 400 of 613 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty pokes his head around the door's frame, waiting for one of the centipedes to emerge into his sights before snapping off a shot.

Readied Shot:
'Betsy' (PBS): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 = 18
Cold Iron Piercing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri hops back 5' from her position outside the door and looses a pair of arrows at the remaining goopy centipede!

Longbow attack, rapid shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Longbow attack, rapid shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

That looks like a pair of misses to me!

The Concordance

Male Elf Swashbuckler 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Perc +8 | Init +4 | Panache: 6/6

Thought sure I updated this game, but I guess not.

The colorful man skips into the building and darts around a corner as his allies' arrows whiz past his shoulders from behind. "Someone ought to be in here, don't you think?"

Double move.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

The High Fool's approach draws the second giant centipede out into the hallway, where Dusty's readied shot pierces it and takes it down.

Out of Combat. Should you wish to destroy the demon's bile, simple application of cold iron or positive energy will do the trick.

Perception:

Fizzlebottom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Miri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 (+1 v. traps)
High Fool: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Dusty: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

The rear stalls are coated in demon's bile, but the stables appear otherwise empty.

Where to next?

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom acknowledges the valor of his comrades and inspects the area to be sure they have not missed anything important. Casting both detect magic and detect psychic significance. If he detects nothing he turns towards the door to the manor house and asks his comrades, "Well then, shall we? What could possibly go wrong?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty tilts his head towards the other shed and the dread gazebo. "Seems to me we might do better t' make sure nothin's comin' up behind us first."


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Can I get at least one more person to weigh in? To the manor house, or check the outbuildings?

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri finishes an application of cold iron to demon's bile and nods to Dusty. "We should secure the area before we move into the structure. At least, that's how I was trained."

Miri sneaks forward Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 and looks for traps or other signs of trouble. Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

The next area of note on the estate is the small outbuilding to the east.

Hidden amid a copse of gnarled trees sits a large mausoleum of polished granite. Statues of weeping angels of green-tinged bronze flank the closed entrance. A tarnished silver doorplate on the black steel door reads, “Sarini.”

Perception:

Fizzlebottom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Miri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 (+1 v. traps)
High Fool: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Dusty: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

As you approach the door, Dusty stops you. He notices that the entrance is clearly trapped, the angels that stand beside it hold hidden blades that might spring out on the unwary.

For the sake of PBP ease, I'll tell you that the door is also locked.

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

As the group nears the door, Fizzlebottom taps himself with his wand of Heightened Awareness. +2 to Perception and Knowledge and will dismiss for +4 on initiative if within the next 10 minutes

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

"Well, let's see if I can't ease those angels off their triggers."

Disable Device take-10: 10 + 13 = 23

"You mind givin' me a hand, Miri? That spring looks a mite tricky."

We both have a +13 at Disable Device, so feel free to assume Dusty auto-aids her if she happens to post up first :-)
Though since he's got a couple extra points of AC and HP, he'll ususally be the one on point between 'em

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri nods, and stalks forward. "Happy to help." she notes.

Disable Device to aid another: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Dusty and Miri manage to neutralize the trap. You can get the lock with a Take 10 as well. The old, rusted door creaks open.

Inside the mausoleum, two stone coffins stand on a dais, and several more coffins lie on shelves built into the walls. The coffins on the dais are empty, though the ones on the shelf appear sealed.

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri mutters, "Nice work. You would've done well in the Crusade. Could've used more scouts like you."

She quietly Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 studies the area inside the mausoleum! No real mechanical effect yet; she's just studying for her future occupation as a scout. It might earn her an active Perception check though, depending. A just-in-case-it's-relevant Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty doesn't crack a smile. "I had other wars to fight."

Cautiously he pads through the mausoleum, examining the nooks and crannies for anything hidden, boon or bane. He does not, however, tamper with the sealed coffins.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

There does not appear to be anything of interest in the tomb, other than the coffins.

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

He also looks around. Perception, HA: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 and then, just to be sure, Fizzlebottom casts Detect Magic and Detect Psychic Significance from the entrance of the tombs. If nothing is revealed by this he asks, "Well, should we have a look in the coffins? We are pathfinders, after all... Though I can't do much against the sorts of things that one finds living, I mean, not living in such places..."


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Nothing magical, and nothing pings your second sight.

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri trains her longbow at one of the coffins. "Well. Someone want to open 'er up?"

Think you'd be comfortable standing in front, Fool?


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

With two votes for opening coffins, we'll proceed in that direction.

Most of the coffins in the crypt just hold moldering old bones. One skeleton, however, if clutching an old journal. The book has a clear inscription--"To Luca"--but the rest has been damaged by age and the damp. You might be able to read it, but it would probably take an hour or two to carefully handle the soggy pages.

The coffin also contains a palm-sized golden disk with a winged eye carved onto it.

DC 12 Knowledge (history or religion):
The disk is a holy symbol of Aroden.

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom scratches his head in puzzlement. "Any idea what this might be?"

The Concordance

Male Elf Swashbuckler 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Perc +8 | Init +4 | Panache: 6/6

That's fine. Sorry, for some reason I didn't see your post.

The colorful man shrugs. "Beats me. This book might be important though!"

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty grimaces but doesn't object. This is the Pathfinder Society after all.

"Don't rightly know about the medallion. I wouldn't be much surprised if it ended up bein' in our best interest to take a bit of a break at some point durin' our 'nvestigations here. Might could take a gander through the book then."

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri checks the holy symbol. "Huh. I dunno. I can tell you it's not Ketephys. Abadar, maybe? No, that doesn't look like Abadar exactly..." Miri hasn't put any skill points into Knowledge (religion), apparently!

"I guess we should move on. What's up with that thing over there?" She points to the north.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

To the north stretch the gardens of the estate. This wild garden is flush with colors and full of scents both sharp and sweet. A gazebo topped with a weather vane sits in the northeast corner of the garden.

Knowledge (nature or geography) DC:
Some of the plants have been imported from other countries, some of which are as distant as Sargava. The garden features many different kinds of poisonous plants, including hemlock, poison oak, belladonna, and even stranger growths, many of which are not native to Isger

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri stalks forward through the garden. Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Knowledge (geography or nature) DC.. hmmm.: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Hey, a 21 is pretty darn good for Miri. What's the DC on that check, perchance?


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun
Miri Laishramn wrote:
Hey, a 21 is pretty darn good for Miri. What's the DC on that check, perchance?

Whoops! It's a DC 16.

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri backs out of the bushes. "Whoa, I didn't see that poison oak there. Lots of strange plants here... mostly poisonous. Some imported. Even from Sargava! Don't ask me how I know."

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

"Nice little garden of deadliness, less I miss my guess."

Anything visible at the gazebo?


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Nothing visible in the gazebo. Miri, you realize the herbs in the garden could be useful, or valuable to the right buyer.

Craft (alchemy), Heal, Knowledge (nature), or Survival check to gather the herbs. The higher the check, the more herbs you get.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty does his best to collect some of the more useful ones, avoiding the poison oak. "Back in Nirmathas, something like this could be your only weapon against some of the Molthuni monsters."

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom tries to help with gathering the herbs, though he's usually not much good at such things.

Survival, aid: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17

Btw, did we check in the coffins in the tomb area? If not, do y'all want to go back and check them?


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Yeah, you folks checked the coffins.

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri tries to help gather some herbs. It looks like Dusty's already doing a pretty good job, so she'll aid another:

Survival to aid another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Or not!

Miri idly scratches her arm where she's already acquired a poison oak rash. "All my nature training as a scout is really paying off, I think. I'd hate to have accidentally gotten some of this on me. And it's nice to be part of such a well-trained group."

That complete, Miri will... search the area with the gazebo, I guess? Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21... and then look at these side doors. Perception to search the side door, including for traps: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

"Do you think we should try this side door, here? Might not be as trapped as the front door might be."

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom agrees with Miri. "Let's go in this way..."


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

You open the side door of the manor, which is not locked. Inside, you see what appears to be a breakfast room and a small pantry. There are doors to the north, west, and south.

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Peering through the door at the breakfast room, Fizzlebottom feels his stomach rumble with hunger. He quickly dismisses it, however, recalling that they have urgent business at hand. From the doorway he looks to see if there appear to be any traps...
Perception, HA: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
... seeing none, he scans the room for magic or psychic significance.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty gives the door an inspection before giving the High Fool the nod.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Which door do you guys want to do? North, South, West?

The Concordance

Male Elf Swashbuckler 3 | AC: 18/14/14 | HP: 25/25 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +1 (+2 vs enchants) | CMB +3, CMD 17 | Perc +8 | Init +4 | Panache: 6/6

Skipping over to the northern door, the colorful man holds his rapier upright behind his back and knocks smartly on the door.

Heading to the north door. If nobody answers, I'll try to open it.


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Two large tables flank an oven built into the west wall of this kitchen. Jars of different sizes sit on the two tables in uneven rows. A narrow set of stairs leads down to a dark, musty basement.

Perception:

Fizzlebottom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Miri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 (+1 v. traps)
High Fool: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Dusty: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Among the disused utensils and rotten supplies, Dusty finds a 5-lb. barrel of salt. It's likely worth some money.

Knowledge (nature) or Craft (alchemy) DC 15:
In addition to its culinary properties, salt can be used as a splash weapon against certain soft-bodied creatures, such as snails, slugs, and leeches. There's enough salt here to make 5 salt flasks.

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Knowledge (nature) DC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Miri notices the salt, all of a sudden. "That barrel might be a pain to carry with us, but if we put it in flasks it'd be easier! And we could even pour it or throw it at certain things. Snails, slugs, even leeches! I'm sure we won't need it for that, though."

That's a little ominous!

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty nods with a grim expression on his face. "Never do know what'll come jumpin' out atcha."

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri digs through cupboards and cabinets and things to find enough containers and flasks and vials to stick salt into.

If the spoiler above is any indication, we get five vials! Pending GM approval of finding empty vials, I guess. :)

Miri takes one and hands the others out. It looks like one each?

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

Fizzlebottom takes a vial of salt from Miri. "Huh, didn't quite expect to find cooking supplies out in this creepy old mansion. Guess maybe this place isn't as scary as the townsfolk made it sound..."


Tears + Plaguestone + Mosquito Witch + 2E Fun

Where to? Downstairs, or through another door?

Sovereign Court

Male N Gnome Mesmerist 3 | HP 24/24 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +0 CMD 12 | F +5 R+6 W +7, +4 vs. disease & poison, +2 vs illusion | Init +2 | Perc +2 (darkvision) SM -2 | Speed 20' | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness

"Let's try one of these other doors."

Perception, HA, looking for traps: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty nods. "Clear a building like this one floor at a time. Keeps things simple."

Silver Crusade

CG female outsider (native) ranger 3 ... Initiative +10 ... Perception +5 (6 vs. traps) ... Sense Motive -1 HP 25/25 ... Panache 1/2 ... AC 17 touch 14 flat 13 ... CMD 19 ... SAVES (F/R/W) +5/+8/+2 ... MW C. Longbow (p/b, rapid) +7/+7 (1d8+3/x3; 110' range)

Miri gets her bow back out and looks over Fizz's shoulder. "No traps? Let's open it, then!"

She is fully confident in the quality of Fizzlebottom's trapspotting.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Bolt Ace 5/Ranger 1 | HP 51/51 | AC 22, T 17, FF 15 CMD 23 | Fort +8, Ref +13, Will +5 | Init +8 | Perc +11 | Sense Motive +2 | Grit 1/2

Dusty's not as sanguine in Fizzie's work. He'll stick to the normal door procedure :-)

351 to 400 of 613 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Chie’s Gallows of Madness Part 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.