DM Rah's Strange Aeons

Game Master Kobash

~Guide to Strange Aeons~
+Visual Guide+
=Combat Map=
$Loot List$
Bottle Caps: Butterfly 1, Cats 1, Fearless 2, Mariner 1


2,901 to 2,950 of 5,819 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

Brother Butterfly and the Mariner continue hacking and slashing the invisible fungus, and when it appears to bite again Cats finishes it off with an arrow through its mushroom-like head.

Combat over.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

"Let us check out our surroundings. These two predators were not here by accident. Maybe the PlantMimi is actually involved and does plan another mass disappearance!!"
Jasper is fully on guard and looks around the area with his mace of light.
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

-Posted with Wayfinder


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

”That was one catty fungus amongus,” Cats says as the creature falls. ”My guess is that no one has been in this cave in a while, lest they could have been beset by the pair.”

Cats keeps a watch out while others explore, looking for more invisible fungus.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Perception


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

"You think maybe the glowing eyes they saw were some sort of illuminescent fungus?"

He asks as he kicks the vines free from his feet as he wanders further into the cave, tossing his glowing rock into the middle of the room.


"Looks like an alcove over here, probably a cache of deaders..." the Mariner picks up the torch and steps over mushroom head.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


A search of the side cave turns up nothing of interest. If the phantom fungus and the assasin vine killed anyone, they must have digested everything, bones and all.

Have a funeral tomorrow. Might not be able to post until late tomorrow evening.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Let us keep alert. This side alcove was for the "guard dog" , and this wooden barricade is obviously for the master of the house. Just like Kast has his dog and wants to train him - someone trained the Assassin Vine and Mushroom Head to guard it's front door. Cover me while I check things out.

Brother Butterfly says a small prayer to gain the ability to see magical auras. He takes a 20 seconds to look at the alcove and the entrance to the cave. Looking for secret doors or alarm spells, or magical traps on the wooden barricade. He wants to see that things are all clear as he plans to place his hands on the barricade to enact another of Desna's special gifts.
Great Traveler. Mistress of Luck. ocularplank. Ojostimber. Perceptionlumber.

contingent on things being clear, and nothing jumps out and atttacks us.
Brother Butterfly moves to the Wooden Barricade. Knowing that his special ability can't work through really thick wood, he chooses the thinnest part of the barricade. Trying to concentrate on blending his ability to see magical auras with Desna's Door sight.

In a lower whisper to the rest of the party:
This may take a couple minutes.

GM Rah everything I have read makes it look like the detect magic ability doesn't allow the blending of doorsight/clairvoyance. I am 90% certain this won't work. But, it's still something BB would try. Detect Magic can go through 3 feet of wood. Door Sight can only go through 10 inches at my level.


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Cats waits for Brother to finish his blessings upon the door and will keep an eye out for trouble.


Doorsight is unnecessary.

Loops of rope that serve as handles are tied into the barricade on each end to facilitate dragging the 400-pound obstacle into and out of position, usually pivoting it to one side. The door is wedged in the passage in such a way that it cannot be pushed over. Though the barricade prevents passage through the opening, anyone can peer through the gaps between the rough logs to view the room beyond.

The small cave system opens into a large chamber with a sooty ceiling. The cave veers off around a corner to the right A rough wood door blocks a smaller passage to the left.

Brother Butterfly detects for magic, but does not sense any in sight.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

"Good find shapeshifter." Fearless moves the vines away to get a clearer picture of the door. "Can you use you special squinty face that looks like you are pooping to tell what is on the other side?"


Map updated.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Giving Fearless the "Squinty poopy face" for his comment, BB starts to give a verbal retort, but stops as he concentrates on the task at hand.. plus, he's silently happy that Fearless still thinks of him as a "shape shifter".

not seeing any opponents in this open cave area, he wants to move forward, but then remembers that the last mushroom creature was invisible.

Let us just move in. But,give me a few seconds to ask for Desna's blessings. Kast or Pinkie, do you mind checking out the larger cave?
BB casts Shield of Faith (cast at 5th level) on Cats. then casts Aid on Pinkie. Then uses the Wand of bless on the rest of the party. He then casts detect magic and focuses on that while the party advances.

reclaim spell under 20 success: 1d100 ⇒ 75
aid: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Is the barricade climbable?


The barricade cannot be climbed over. The ceiling is low, just over 7 feet, and the barricade goes all the way to the ceiling. It can be dragged open by anyone capable of dragging 400 lbs, which is about a 10 strength.


Seeing that even Fearless can move the barricade aside makes the obstacle even more suspicious. The Mariner looks around for any sort of hidden strings or signs of a spring trap.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Normally I wouldn't agree with someone 'training' plants like they are pets but someone or something built this barricade." Seeing Mariner looking around Fearless thinks the man sees something. "What is it? You got something?"

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Looks like Pinkie’s on a road trip, so I’ll roll for him.

Pinkie Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Neither Fearless or the Mariner notice anything dangerous about the barricade, and Pinkie is pretty confident that it isn’t trapped.


The Mariner slides the barricade aside, then moves straight into the cave; one hand holding a torch, longsword in the other. He peers down both the blind corners.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

-Posted with Wayfinder


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Nodding at Brother Butterfly, Cats follows Mariner into the room. Whereas the seaman goes left, Cats stealths to the right on padded paw.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 Stealth
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Perception


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Seeing nothing Fearless swats the Mariner on his arm. "You alright. You kind of dazed off there like you saw an arrow slit in the damned wall man. Nearly scared second breakfast right out of me." Shaking his head he walks through the opening in the barricade, still holding his small hand crossbow low to his side.


The floor to the right descends slightly, opening the cave up to a height of 12 feet. A table littered with cooking pots, glass flasks, and other tools sits against the wall in the southeastern part of the room near a smoldering campfire and a wooden crate. The chamber is flled with the hazy remnants of smoke from the campfre’s coals. A lantern on the worktable casts yellow light throughout the room. A spiraling mass of tendrils with two long, descending tails is painted onto the wall in this chamber.

Standing before the painting is a woman with unkempt red hair. She is dressed in furs and boards of wood arranged like protective armor and carries a spear. Standing before her are two strange creatures that resemble wolves overgrown by fungus and mushrooms.

”I expected the town might send someone to poke around here eventually.” The woman calls across the cave. ”You will make fine additions to my compost heap.”

Rolls:

INITIATIVE
Brother Butterfly: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Cats: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Fearless: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Pinkie: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
The Mariner: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Woman: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Fungal Wolves: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

INITIATIVE
Group Effects: Bless
Cats (31/31) *Shield of faith
Pinkie (37/37) *Aid - 12 Temp HP

Woman
Brother Butterfly (35/35) *Shield other on Mariner 
Fearless (28/28)
Mariner (57/57) *Shield other from BB
Fungal Wolves


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Round 1, Init 21

Cats isn't too surprised by the warm welcome. He quickly shoots two arrows into the flatfooted wolves (@orange).

1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 = 26 to hit; (+PBS,-rapid)
1d8 + 3 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + (5, 1) = 16 damage.

1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 = 10 to hit; (+PBS,-rapid)
1d8 + 3 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + (1, 6) = 16 damage.

Pot Crit:
1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 2 = 17 to hit; (+PBS,-rapid)
2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 4) + 6 = 15 additional damage.

Cats Stats:

AC: 17+3=20 (dex + leather)
HP: 31/31

[ dice]1d20+8+1[/dice] to hit; (+PBS)
[ dice]1d8+3+1[/dice] damage.

Mini Smite: 0/1: Once per day as a swift action, you can add your Charisma bonus to your attack rolls and deal 1 additional point of damage for each class level you have against evil creatures for 1 round. You must have a good alignment to take this trait.


The Mariner looks on with some apprehension, not certain what to make of her, "Who's the granola girl?" asking anyone who might know. "Let's try to take her alive."

-Posted with Wayfinder


m human AC 17 Perception +12

Pinkie waits quietly to see what the muts and granola woman does.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Another blowhard. Great. There's not enough room in this cave for the egos that now occupy it. If she thinks she's got the market cornered on overreaching and exaggerated statements... she hasn't met the Minister of Desna!

Oh treehugger! You make me laugh! There are F-I-V-E of us and just one of you. We are the Champions of Briarstone. We are the vanquishers of The Tatterman. We crushed Oneigeron's and hurt The JESTER in Yellow's plans. The WATCHMEN oversee this city.

He see's Cats put a SOLID arrow into one of the plantdogs.
See, you think you have 2 herba-dogs but I see one is about to return to dirt. You are outmatched. Surrender. The Yellow Thing and it's plans are finished. You have been a hermit and don't know it yet. I say again, Surrender.

on my initiative, I plan on moving and pulling out my shield and a wand of healing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Cats fires off two arrows, one misses completely but the other sinks deep into the chest of the fungal wolf and it collapses.

The woman cocks her head at Brother Butterfly’s boasts, but seems unimpressed. ”Briarstone? Yellow man? If you seek to impress me, you have failed. If you think one wolf concerns me, you are fools. The seed of the Inmost Blot will grow another.”

The woman raises her hand and chants.

”Sing is the awen,
Sing of the abyss,
Water and air,
Well up and overflow,
Wisps of old,
I call your lightning!”

Two spheres of crackling light form above her hands then dart out, one at the Cats, and one at Fearless.

Cats Electrical Damage (Ref vs DC 18 negates): 3d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 3) = 10 *-4 to save if wearing metal armor
Fearless Electrical Damage (Ref vs DC 18 negates): 3d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 1) = 6 *-4 to save if wearing metal armor

INITIATIVE
Group Effects: Bless
Cats (31/31) *Shield of faith
Woman
Pinkie (37/37) *Aid - 12 Temp HP
Brother Butterfly (35/35) *Shield other on Mariner

Fearless (28/28)

Mariner (57/57) *Shield other from BB

Fungal Wolf


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

"Trust me there is nothing impressing about this....GWAAAHHH" Fearless screams as the electricity courses through his mithral chainmail.

Immediate action to use Inspiration on Saving throw.

Reflex DC 18; Inspiration: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 4 + (2) = 16

Fearless' body convulses violently as twin orbs of his own lurch back at the woman from his mind. It almost seems as if the electrical orb rebounds back at the hipster chick.

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10

Status:

HP 22/28
AC 16
Spells 1st 1/4
Inspiration 1/3
Tactician 1/1 (Rounds 3/3)
Challenge 1/1
Phrenic Pool 0/1


m human AC 17 Perception +12

Pinkie move into the room just in front of Cats Swords drawn

"Ok lady please just give up. Between your blathering and Brother Bs speeches your gonna make my ancestors start in and then i'm just gonna be angry.

fliping his swords around in his hands he adds

"And I'd rather not be angry......Yea Don't make the boy angry....Crap you had to wake him."

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Hey Mad Molly Ringtail, just be glad I don't have my spiritual War Razor - or I'd be cutting off some of those red haired dreadlocks you have!

He then moves and starts into a prayer.
I have other ways to put a stop to this Sixteen Candles Molly. Oh Desna, show her how we help our friends.

cast selective channel energy. Exclude enemies. And move while pulling out wand of cure light and I have shield.
2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Reflex

Cats singes from the lightning, feels better with Brother's help.


Pinkie advances and steps right onto a sharp spike of stone concealed on the floor, but before the wound even has a chance to bleed Brother Butterfly has healed him and the other injured Watchmen.

Meanwhile, Fearless responds with a mental attack that rocks the woman back on her heels.

INITIATIVE Continued...
Group Effects: Bless
Cats (31/31) *Shield of faith
Woman
Pinkie (37/37) *Aid - 12 Temp HP
Brother Butterfly (35/35) *Shield other on Mariner 
Fearless (28/28)
Mariner (57/57) *Shield other from BB
Fungal Wolf


The Mariner's shoulders sink a little when he sees the woman wasn't going to give up easily. Sighing with acceptance, "Aww humbugger", the double times to confront the cave hobo.


The Mariner drops the torch and rounds to the north, then comes in fast with a double overhand on the moldy pet.

longsword,power attack,furious focus: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 2 + 2 = 23
dam 2 handed: 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 13


As the Mariner advances he finds sharp spikes camoflauged in the floor as well.

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7
Reflex vs DC 18 or movement reduced to half.

INITIATIVE on hold. Need to know if this prevents Mariner from making it to the wolf.


REF: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

"AAAGH!!!", the Mariner pushes through the pain and advances.


The Mariner leaves a trail of blood as he forces his way through the spikes. Brother Butterfly winces at every step.
3 more spike area damage: 3d8 ⇒ (6, 8, 6) = 20

Reduced movement prevents closing distance and attacking this round.

The fungal wolf snaps thorny jaws at the Mariner, but misses.

Wolf vs Mariner AC 19: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

As it attacks a cloud of spores burst from its fungal hide, filling the immediate area.

Mariner: you need to make a Fort save vs DC 15.

INITIATIVE
Group Effects: Bless
Cats (31/31) *Shield of faith
Woman
Pinkie (37/37) *Aid - 12 Temp HP
Brother Butterfly (25/35) *Shield other on Mariner

Fearless (28/28)

Mariner (47/57) *Shield other from BB
Fungal Wolf


FORT: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


m human AC 17 Perception +12

acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20 jump

Pinkies face goes stone cold as he crouches because of the spikes but immediately springs twords the wood clad woman like a cat escaping water.
Red destiny,controlled rage,crowd control: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
reflex save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
crowd control=+1 hit and ac if adjacent to 2 or more foes so AC now 20 unless cats kills the dog then its 19, ill move myself when you post for the woman


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Round 2, Init 21

"I don't cat you wolves. That's not hypocritical either, just because people think I'm a fungi at parties," Cats catcalls as he fires twice at the remaining wolf.

1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 + 1 = 21 to hit; (+PBS,-rapid,+bless)
1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6 damage.

1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 2 + 1 = 22 to hit; (+PBS,-rapid,+bless)
1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10 damage.

Cats Stats:

AC: 17+3=20 (dex + leather)
HP: 25/31

[ dice]1d20+8+1[/dice] to hit; (+PBS)
[ dice]1d8+3+1[/dice] damage.

Mini Smite: 0/1: Once per day as a swift action, you can add your Charisma bonus to your attack rolls and deal 1 additional point of damage for each class level you have against evil creatures for 1 round. You must have a good alignment to take this trait.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Don't forget the +1 to attack from bless Spell.


Cats sinks two arrows into the wolf, but does not kill it.

The woman casts another spell and heals her wounds.
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

She then makes quick gestures at the Mariner and Brother Butterfly and her lightning spheres dart after them.

Butterfly Electrical Damage (Ref vs DC 18 negates): 3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 5) = 11 *-4 to save if wearing metal armor
Mariner Electrical Damage (Ref vs DC 18 negates): 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) = 6 *-4 to save if wearing metal armor

Pinkie posted early, but nothing major changed so I’ll include his actions now.

Pinkie jumps across the cave, but doesn’t quite make it past all the spikes, though he manages to avoid becoming hobbled. Closing in he stabs at the woman, but does not penetrate her defenses.

Pinkie Spike Stone Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

INITIATIVE
Group Effects: Bless
Cats (31/31) *Shield of faith
Woman -1
Pinkie (36/37) *Aid - 12 Temp HP
Brother Butterfly (25/35) *Shield other on Mariner 

Fearless (28/28)

Mariner (47/57) *Shield other from BB

Fungal Wolf -15


REF vs DC 22: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

The Mariner grinds his teeth through the layers of defenses, "Lady, when I get to you, it's gonna get ugly!" He tries to dispatch the pet first with the longsword.

longsword,power attack,furious focus: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 + 2 = 27
dam 2 handed: 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 14

confirm: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 2 + 2 = 26
dam 2 handed: 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 17

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Is it my mouth? Is it the fact that I often insult our opponents that they target ME and not Pinkie or Fearless or Cats? They exit combats totally unphased. I mean, they did just get a face full of electricity, but I start speaking and red-b#~!! changes her PMS fueled mind to target me.

It must be my mouth. It must.
Fearless, I may need you to give me a shot of healing with this wand. Is that something you can do?

BB prepares to move closer, carefully, so he can get to within 30 feet of Mariner next round but also avoid those spikes and it's damage. Hopefully Fearless grabs the CLW wand and uses the command word to heal BB.

Desna, for me. Do it for me this one time.
CLW from pearl: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

I'm not even going to try a save. my DC is like 24 with my dex penalty.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

"I can try..." Fearless grabs ahold of the wand "Eldersage."

UMD DC 20: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

As the word utters out a bright flash explodes from the tip of the wand as Fearless is now the master of using wands all of a sudden.

CLW Brother Butterfly: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He holds the wand out before him in amazement. "Holy S#&@!"

Status:

HP 22/28
AC 16
Spells 1st 1/4
Inspiration 1/3
Tactician 1/1 (Rounds 3/3)
Challenge 1/1
Phrenic Pool 0/1


I forgot Pinkie has Temp HP. Since that isn’t healed I need to track previous spike damage.
Pinkie spike damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

BB, you should always roll. Never know when you’ll score a nat 20.
BB save: 1d20 ⇒ 12

While Brother Butterfly and Fearless perform some magical triage on the big priest’s mounting wounds, the Mariner inflicts some damage with a vengeance, cleaving the fungal wolf in half.

Though the source of the spores is dead, the cloud persists...

Pinkie and Mariner need to make another Fort save vs DC 15. Anyone who enters the cloud will too.

INITIATIVE
Group Effects: Bless
Cats (31/31) *Shield of faith
Woman -1
Pinkie (37/37) *Aid +6 Temp HP
Brother Butterfly (25/35) *Shield other on Mariner
Fearless (28/28)
Mariner (44/57) *Shield other from BB


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Round 3, Init 21

Cats concentrates on the witch.

1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 = 20 to hit; (+PBS,-rapid)
1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9 damage.

1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 2 = 17 to hit; (+PBS,-rapid)
1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11 damage.

Cats Stats:

AC: 17+3=20 (dex + leather)
HP: 31/31

[ dice]1d20+8+1[/dice] to hit; (+PBS)
[ dice]1d8+3+1[/dice] damage.

Mini Smite: 0/1: Once per day as a swift action, you can add your Charisma bonus to your attack rolls and deal 1 additional point of damage for each class level you have against evil creatures for 1 round. You must have a good alignment to take this trait.


Didn’t realize BB had moved so far. He stepped into the spikes. I moved him back rather than continue stepping on more.

BB spike stones damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Reflex vs DC 18 or half speed.

Cats’ arrows fly well, but the woman is quick and protected by both magical and mundane armor which deflects both shots.

”Your wounds reveal your weakness, Sun Dreamer. Your friends have left you vulnerable.”

The woman redirects her electric spheres back to Brother Butterfly and the Mariner, then suddenly her form turns to crumbling rock that sinks out of sight into the floor.

Butterfly Electrical Damage (Ref vs DC 18 negates): 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5) = 12 *-4 to save if wearing metal armor
Mariner Electrical Damage (Ref vs DC 18 negates): 3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 4) = 11 *-4 to save if wearing metal armor

INITIATIVE
Group Effects: Bless
Pinkie (37/37) *Aid +6 Temp HP, Fort save required!
Brother Butterfly (24/35) *Shield other on Mariner
Fearless (28/28)
Mariner (44/57) *Shield other from BB, Fort save required!
Cats (31/31) *Shield of faith

Woman -1


Fearless:

The painting on the wall is familiar. The words used by the woman are familiar as well.
”It has many names...” A man’s voice echoes in your memory. You catch a flash of circular spectacles and his long beard out of the corner of your eye. ”It has been called The Star Seed and The Inmost Blot. It is a power of decay, catastrophe, and transformation.”
An old book lays open before you, a scrawl of ink within, as if someone’s fountain pen had spilled out across the page. Yet the more you stare, the more a form beckons from the blot. A form like the one upon the wall of the smuggler’s cave.
”Those fools at the Sincomakti laughed, but I have learned it’s terrible true name... it is the Great Old One, Xhamen-Dor.”

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Brother looks around at his environs. Seeing that The Mariner and the rest of the Watchmen are in reasonably good health. It's time to outlast the witch and her spells.

With no one to taunt, he moves toward Fearless to try and get another bit of blessing from the Cure Wand.
Fearless, can you please help me with using the wand again? Desna will bless me further, but I want to be prepared for Granola-Girl's Enema Surprise.

Sacrifice spell for CMW
CMW: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (5, 4) + 4 = 13

Reflex Save. 1d20 ⇒ 9


2 people marked this as a favorite.
m human AC 17 Perception +12

use magic device: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Pinkie takes the wand from Brother Butterfly and pokes him in the Ribs with it several times.

Sim Sim Salabim....nope thats not it......Hocus pokus......Nope not it either.......Alakazam......I got nothin.

And he tosses the wand to Fearless

fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

2,901 to 2,950 of 5,819 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Rah's Strange Aeons All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.