DM Rah's Strange Aeons

Game Master Kobash

~Guide to Strange Aeons~
+Visual Guide+
=Combat Map=
$Loot List$
Bottle Caps: Butterfly 1, Cats 1, Fearless 2, Mariner 1


2,751 to 2,800 of 5,880 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>

"Yeah, let's turn in, pick it up tomorrow."

we can expedite directly to next day if GM okays

-Posted with Wayfinder


Deciding to leave the foreigners be for the time being, the Watchmen return to the Silver Wagon where those who didn't eat the bland food at the Stain have a somewhat less bland meal provided by the inn before retiring for the evening.

Fearless:

Late that night you are awoken by voices again. This time, however, you recognize one as Adlor.
"The count's men have returned." Adlor's voice whispers in your ear. "Adalgrim approached us in the Stain, but did not know us or the name of Melisenn. We have learned that they claim to have no memory of their past, and there are rumors they returned with those recently arrived from Briarstone. They have approached others in town looking to atone for past misdeeds."

A female voice replies. "It may be a trick arranged by the count. If they prove troublesome Risi will deal with them. Or perhaps the Lady. For now, avoid them and come to me. There is still much to be done."


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Fearless rushes from his bed in the middle of the night. Throwing his door open he screams at the top of his lungs. panic in his eyes and drenched in sweat. He stands in the middle of the hallway in his stained tighty-whities.

"WAKE UP. WAKE UP!" Fearless begins banging on doors, not sure who is sleeping in what, until everyone is gathered.

"I am hearing voices. VOICES! Like some sort of f#!*ing nutjob fortune teller."


3 people marked this as a favorite.
m human AC 17 Perception +12

Pinkie bursts out of his room buck naked swords in hand.

"Voices,VOICES. Oh man you'll get use to it. Talk to me when they bother you when your awake.....yes bother was the correct word.....Crap i'm naked.

he then rushes into his room and gets dressed as quick as he can.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

With his commanding voice- BB takes control to calm down Fearless.

Be calm Watchman! You are blessed with a brilliant brain. What is in your cranium can do remarkable things. You have unharnessed power that just needs understanding and focus.

He looks to see if his words take hold.
Calm. Breath. Listen to me and we will focus you on the voices.
You are not some child that played with a sharp sword and cut himself. You are better than that. Behave that way.

contingent of Fearless calming down. if he's still a bit unruly, I slap him. and say, Be a MAN! Control yourself, or you will always be overcome with terror.


Butterfly:

You were having an especially good dream. You were in a grassy meadow, surrounded by butterflies. You felt close to you goddess. You think you even heard a woman's voice there as well, though it was calling to you in a calming whisper.

I await you, my wayward butterfly. Find me...


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Fearless calms down, though only slightly as Brother Butterfly slaps him, which I am sure he has been wanting to do for some time. Grabbing his red cheek he looks up with confused eyes. "No. This is different. i am hearing the guys we spoke to last night. it was as if I was in a room with him. As if he was having a conversation at this moment.he spoke of us meeting him at the stain. Some woman said to keep an eye on us.She thinks our mind lapse is nothing more than a trick set on by the Count Lowls." He goes into further detail explaining all he heard.

read the spoiler above for more detail.

Fearless grabs brother Butterfly by his fleshy robes and pleads with the man. "Make the voices stop..." HHe sobs.


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Cats takes a seat, trying not to get riled up as Fearless tries to rile. He listens, gently rocking in the chair, having hoped that the fear of sleep and bad dreams was far behind them.

He listens and rocks and even nods a bit when BButterfly speaks. He doesn't have much to add at the moment, but wonders if the party should still be taking shifts and watches even now.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Seeing the amazing value of this power.
BB shakes his head slowly.
""You have a gift. We don't want the voices to stop, we want control.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility.
"

He pauses to let that trite statement sink in.
"Think of it Fearless, we know so much more -because of you!
Your value is almost unparralleled.
"

Then he starts a prayer.
"But, let me prove that Desna can make your Mind your own for short periods.... Desna, fortify the heart, mind and Soul of Fearless."

Cast Protection from Evil.

-Posted with Wayfinder


m human AC 17 Perception +12

Once clothed pinkie comes out and sits with Cats listening to all Fearless has to say.

In hushed tones he leans closer and says "Maybe you and I should have a quiet look around and see if anyone is watching this place. We'll let the others know first though if we do....Quiet you charge is still not the best option.......ok I'll tell them"

rolling his eyes he adds to the others

"Evon says we should sneak over to the other inn,bash in their door and let Mariner ask them some questions his way."

sighing "He wouldn't let it go so I told him I'd tell ya."

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

GM:
I think that there are Clerics and Clerical powers at work. Is there a cleric spell or domain that could be used to communicate? This may more an arcane roll. But I'd like to try.
knowledge religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

-Posted with Wayfinder


Brother Butterfly casts his spell of protection over Fearless. It's hard to say how effective it is as the voices had stopped speaking about a minute ago.

Dressed in her nightgown, Dena Gallegos marches up the stairs. "Am I going to regret letting you lot back in here?" She demands with a scowl. "All this screaming has probably woken half of Thrushmoor."


Butterfly:
It is possible, though you can't think of a specific clerical power, except maybe sending spells, but those usually go to very specific people with no chance of interception.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Knowing he and his friends are seconds away from sleeping in the streets.
"Denna, we are so very sorry. We promise no more issues tonight or any night."
Brother Butterfly takes credit for causing the voices to disappear and suggests they share one or two rooms to better protect themselves.

They are now targets. The voices said so. There's an "assassin" type or at least a "cleaner" in their employ. We need to continue to be careful. That means a good night's rest.
"Lets gather in the rooms and get some sleep. "

Brother Butterfly wants to get back to his own dreams.

GM:
Responding to the female voice of Desna. "I will make my way there. I just need to carry the load of 4 passengers as I travel to you. My journey will be slower, but hauling them with me will mean my arrival is assured."


The Mariner remains laying down on his right side with his back turned to the room. He cranes his neck back watching the Watchmen through a few moments of the panic. Fearmore has lost it. Rolling back towards sleep, ...probably not

In the morning, he'd plan for another bath, then have Brother heal the rest of the wounds.

-Posted with Wayfinder


m human AC 17 Perception +12

Pinkie grabs his pillow and blanket from his room and moves into the room the paranoid few pick to sleep in.

::sigh::"I guess its back to the floor. I knew sleeping in the bed was a bad idea anyway"

And he slides under the bed

From under the bed you can hear
"this time the cloths stay on please.....YES the leather also....NO its not up for discussion."


The rest of the night passes without any further disruptions. Of disembodied voices only the usual ones remain.

Morning comes on the third day since the Watchmen arrived from Briarstone. In the common room Dena watches the group with narrowed eyes as she serves a breakfast of berries, porridge, and fried eggs on toast.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Trying to give encouragement and make up for last night's Fearless Fiasco.
"Dena, this is great food. It should be shared by all!"
He hands her 40 gold pieces and stands tall and announces:
"Free food to all this morning! And again tomorrow morning! Call it the Fearless Feast. Compliments of The Watchmen. "
with that, he reached into Fearless's haversack as his money pouch is now empty. Handing Dena another 30 gp.
"this is a deposit for tomorrow's breakfast. I am certain our tab will be twice as big.
Also, we plan on patrolling the streets this evening. Since The Garrison isn't keeping things safe- we need to.
What streets are the most unsafe or dangerous? Or should we just patrol from The Stain to The Wagon?"

Diplomacy crowd: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

diplomacy Dena: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Cure Light wounds on Mariner.
-Posted with Wayfinderclw: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


m human AC 17 Perception +12

"Hey Brother B that stuff don't grow on trees you know. And this lot didn't do squat helping us clean out that loony bin. They don't need free food for getting woken up at night because someone had a nightmare. There's being a good person and there's being a patsy. If she wants to kick someone out for having a nightmare I'd rather sleep on the streets. I mean you could buy a house for what your gonna spend here if you keep it up."


m human AC 17 Perception +12

mental note rob inn before we leave town :P


"Save your spells Brother - use the wand and keep it coming," the Mariner points at the other gash left by the Fisherman. 46/57

When he notices what Pinkie is talking about, he nods, "Can't buy the whole town. Coulda hired a whole squad of mercenaries for that."

oh wait, missed the other 30gp, somebody take the wallet from Brother

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

"tsk, tsk"
Brother breathes at hearing Pinkies philosophy.
Ah, the simple logic of a child (or child with multiple family members all talking to him). He doesn't understand complex plans.
To Pinkie.
"You might be okay sleeping in the street, but not all of us feel that way.
Let me ask you, would you pay 6 gold to sleep inside of it were raining or misting?
I would. I'd pay 10 gold even on a clear night.
6 gold times 5 people equals 30 gold.
We are building good will with Dena and with the citizens.
Trust me. Trust the process. I know people. I know human nature.
In a week's time, we won't even think twice about 30 or 60 or 90 gold. "

mariner, I don't think you have your up right. I healed you a ton after the fight. I think you are missing a clw plus the night's rest.
"Watchmen, now that we have full bellies.. let's go to the pier . "
-Posted with Wayfinder


m human AC 17 Perception +12

Pinkie falls on the floor laughing

" 6 gold a day each. holy cow. just where do you think we are staying. None here pay 6 gold a day. Nobody has that kinda cash round here. But your right in a week we wont think twice about that kind of money becouse we will have none"

shaking his head "6 gold a day each. huh. Maybe 6 gold a week each and be lucky to get that."


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Wow. 40 gold on food? That's a LOT of food. Wasn't Brother giving Cats guff for spending 100 settling all our debts? ;) Sheesh. Soon we'll run the town.

Cats eats breakfast with a lot of gusto, another day away from the trauma suffered at Briarstone. He feels closer to his old self with every breath...and that's a good thing. Every new day is a chance to be reborn and earn redemption under Sarenrae's sun.

Cats is mum about the offering of free food around as it might be a waste of money or it might actually make some amends for those they injured in the past.

When the party is ready, he grabs his bow and is ready to go as well.

"We should get to the Pier, eh? Let's go, Brother! Stop your hectoring and let's go cat our job rather than talk about it."


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Fearless is shaken come morning, heavy bags underneath his eyes from a night of tossing and turning, his thoughts literally eating him alive. He is so out of sorts he doesn't even mock Brother Butterfly for giving away their hard earned gold. He doesn't even eat breakfast but stares sullenly at the floor. Jasper's words, no his wisdom, ringing through his head over and over.

We want control. With great power comes great responsibility.

Seeing the other go he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, steeling his mind for the time being and follows the others out.

If he had been right in the head he would have berated brother Butterfly as they will soon be living in gutters and how money can't buy long-term love, just the temporary love found in a brothel.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

As they leave the Silver Wagon. The cleric of Desna just loves these opportunities of control. Control over masses. Internally, he thinks he does this for good. Thrushmoor's good, and his own good. He does this because his old self and new self loves power .

He puts his hands together. But not flat, or palm to palm. But spread out. The long fingers making a shape of a steeple.
He contemplates. He presses his fingers together, against each other. His hands looking like a spider doing a pushup on a mirror.
"IT IS WRITTEN. I can not take credit for the wisdom. But it is written:
Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.

Well, all three minds are going to be talking about The Watchmen. When this day is over."

He pulls out his mace. Walking with purpose to The Pier.

-Posted with Wayfinder


m human AC 17 Perception +12

"Well making this town safer is one thing making us a damn target for every hoodlum in town is another. You may want to be the center of attention in this town but some of us don't."

Pinkie checks his weapons and follows the rest of the group out.

"Thats an idea you should chew on. if everyone knows what we doing then they know when to hit us and that ain't good"


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

"Hey Pinkie," Cats moves over to speak to Pinkie in private. Read: out of earshot of Brother Butterfly. "Uh...can you tell me about...uhm...the voices you sometimes talk to? Because...uhm...sometimes it appears that you're talking to and hearing from people that...uh, you know, might not actually be there...you cat that?"

Cats leads the team to the Pier. He offers Pinkie and Fearless the first chance to scout ahead. He equips his longbow.


m human AC 17 Perception +12

"Well ones my dumbass uncle he likes to try and take over the others his wife Kate she just mostly talks but sometimes she takes over so you guys can hear. OH and apparently Mom showed up recently and took over once but she said she was just showing me something and wouldn't do it again. They all say they been sent here by the Gods to teach me."

Pinkie shrugs "What else ya want to know"

"uncle teaches me how to fight, Kate teaches me how to act ,and Mom says shes here to show me how to stay in control whatever that means."

after a long pause Pinkie adds "Mostly they just annoy the crap outa me. Like for instance waking up naked because one of them don't think i should sleep in my cloths. But don't worry" he pulls out his glass eye
"I'm keeping my eye on them more now."


With that last clw and full night, Mariner is 56/57, good to go

"Mmm delicious", is all the Mariner says at breakfast, savoring the taste of fresh food while trying to forget those greasy rancid Briarstone sausages. He looks over at Fearless. As he has his rough day yesterday, it's probably the halfling's turn today.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Leaving the Silver Wagon, the Watchmen head for the south islet where Pier 19 awaits.

***

Driving rain pounds onto the decrepit dock’s boards with a sound like a score of out-of-sync drummers. Gentle waves lap against the barnacle-studded posts that hold up the sagging dock. A metal pail sits rusting at the end of the pier, surround by a flock of seagulls, lurking about like vagrants.

Dingy feathers flapping...

Disturbing, choking calls...

Beaks snapping, pecking, poking...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Poking at my coconut, and they did." -Best laugh all week.

Upon seeing that the pier had its own Watchmen, there was also a subsonic bass drum in the Mariner's ears, though it wasn't the rain or distant thunder. It was a rhythmic thump-thump-thump increasing in pace. "Uhh fellas, maybe we should come back later, you know, when the rain has let up?"


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Fearless looks questioningly at the Mariner. He seems spooked by the Seagulls. (Link)

"They are just blasted birds. Nothing to be afraid of Fish Whisperer."

Fearless moves out closer to the Pier to wave the seagulls away. "get outta here. Go on now."

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

after a video like that, we should cast protection spells!
"Desna, it is a new day to see your special view of the world. Help me to see."
cast luck then look around .
Brother looks around the Pier. Inspecting above and even areas around where the Pier meets the sand to look underneath it.
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
luck roll: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 1 = 21

-Posted with Wayfinder


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Cats eyes bulge as Pinkie relates each of the different voices in his head. And Cats feels a sense of gratitude that he's perfectly normal and totally fine. He looks at Pinkie's glass eye and shudders.

"Pinkie" wrote:
Pinkie shrugs "What else ya want to know"

"Oh...nothing...that's, uh...interesting and not scary at all," Cats says with a weak smile, regretting that he asked. "You don't alway act on those voice though, right? You know that sometimes they may be catting you bad things? I've heard some of them...and you know...maybe they shouldn't be listened to all the time."

* * *

Jeezus Rah. What the hell are you trying to put into my skull?

As the party closes on the Pier, Cats readies his bow. He looks with worry at all the seagulls.

"Nah, Catiner, I ain't waiting for sunshine. And I doubt our Fearless Leader, Brother Butterfly will either. We gotta cat what we gotta cat," Cats says, unaware of anything wrong with what he said.

He still wonders if Pinkie is going to scout ahead or if they are doing the Mariner in front approach.


If the seagulls scatter, the Mariner will lead, otherwise he waits.

-Posted with Wayfinder


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Mariner takes a solid step onto the planks, the weathered board groaning like an audience that knows what happens at the end of the pier.

moved on map

-Posted with Wayfinder


"Cats" wrote:
Jeezus Rah. What the hell are you trying to put into my skull?

LOL! I've had that song on my playlist waiting for this scene since last Christmas.

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

You held that song and video in your head for 10 months?!
BB moved on map.


"Brother Butterfly" wrote:

You held that song and video in your head for 10 months?!

I like to plan ahead.

The Mariner is hesitant to take the lead and Pinkie seems distracted by a conversation with himself.

Brother Butterfly, however, gets down to business and begins searching the pier. At first glance he finds little of interest, but as he’s looking under the planks he notices something tied to one of the pylons out near the end.

As the Watchmen step out onto the old pier a mass of what appears floating seaweed and flotsam in the water below begins to move. Dozens of horrid eyes open in a mass of formless flesh and countless maws begin yammering ceaselessly.

The seagulls ahead begin to act strangely. Some stand oddly still while others flap and peck at those nearby. A couple bang their heads on the pier and one dive bombs right into the wood planks hard enough to break its neck.

The cacophony of babbling sounds grows, pounding senselessly at your ears and into your minds.

Everyone needs to make a DC 13 Will save or be confused for 1 round.

Knowledge Dungeoneering DC 15:

This is a type of aberration called a gibbering mouther.

Disgusting, loathsome, and hungry—these are the only words that properly describe the gibbering mouther. A foul beast that lurks in underground caves, sewers, and nightmares, mouthers have no societal, ecological or religious significance other than their ability to drive those that listen to them mad. Some scholars believe that gibbering mouthers are a lesser variant of the much more dangerous shoggoth, while others theorize they are a punishment by some powerful being or deity inflicted on those who have offended it.

DC 20 = 1 special attack, defense, or ability
DC 25 = 2 special attacks, defenses, or abilities

Rolls:

INITIATIVE
Brother Butterfly: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Cats: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Fearless: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Pinkie: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
The Mariner: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
$@&!?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

INITIATIVE
The Mariner (56/57)
Pinkie (37/37)
Fearless (28/28)
Cats (31/31)

$@&!?
Brother Butterfly (35/35)

Combat Map Updated


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Oh man...you're going to give me this set up? You're too kind, but I won't take it. I can't. It's fair. I won't say anything. Totally.

Also, I love the Gibber (link). One of my favorite creatures of all time.

But seriously, we have a blathering, incoherent babbler on the pier...and the Gibber as well?

Round 1, Init 11

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Will save

Cats shakes his head, trying to get the voices out of his skull...something about seagulls causing him problems. He moves to get a clear shot at the Gibber...waiting for it to come out of the water.

"Brother Catterfly! Come back! COME BACK!"

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 to hit;
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 damage.

Cats Stats:

AC: 17 (dex + leather)
HP: 31/31

[ dice]1d20+8+1[/dice] to hit; (+PBS)
[ dice]1d8+3+1[/dice] damage.

2 alch fire
2 acid flask

Mini Smite: 0/1: Once per day as a swift action, you can add your Charisma bonus to your attack rolls and deal 1 additional point of damage for each class level you have against evil creatures for 1 round. You must have a good alignment to take this trait.


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Will save vs Gibbering Gibberer DC 13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Fearless' mind is like steel compared to the gibbering confusion that assaults the masses.

Fearless' mind is so strong at the moment that it in fact reflect a bit of the psychic assault back at the mass of eyes as twin orbs burst from the halfling's mind and dart across the water.

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10

Status:

HP 28/28
AC 18
Spells 1st 3/4
Inspiration 3/3
Tactician 1/1 (Rounds 3/3)
Challenge 1/1


m human AC 17 Perception +12

will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
know dungeon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Pinkie being use to extra people talking in his head quickly sorts threw them shaking his head and laughs.

"Careful this thing will drive you crazy."

Drawing his swords he moves to the edge of the pier waiting on the creature to advance.


Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Confused, Deal 1d8 points of damage + Str modifier to self with item in hand.: 1d100 ⇒ 73

A huge seagull suddenly rises off wooden planks before the Mariner. Big bulbous eyes with a massive beak, it wears a grey double breasted coat with a gentleman's hat. Twitching its head sideways then back, "Do you ever have trouble getting bird poop off your coat?"

The Mariner stands gawking, "What did you say?" to the empty air, right before smashing himself in the face with a solid fist.

fist, NL: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

I can't act yet, but it makes sense to do a will save vs. Gibbering What-er-er?
save will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Fearless eyeballs the strange creature, unsure exactly what it is, though it is on the tip of his tongue.


The Mariner starts beating himself up as the creature approaches. Pinkie advances, readying weapons. Tapping into psychic energies, Fearless smashes the gibbering monster from a distance. Cats shoots into its center mass, but the arrow sinks into the bay just short of it.

The monster surges through the water beside the pier. As it comes near Brother Butterfly one of its many mouths spits something black and gooey all over his face. The disgusting stuff stinks like sewage and burns his eyes.

Ranged Touch vs BB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Make a Fort Save vs DC 18 or be blinded for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds.

INITIATIVE
Brother Butterfly (35/35)
The Mariner (52/57)
Pinkie (37/37)
Fearless (28/28)
Cats (31/31)
$@&!? -10

Scarab Sages

M Human Cleric of Desna Level 7 AC 19 w/shield. 18 W/O. +12 Perception

Oh boy, I hope I roll well.
fort save vs blindness: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Seeing the wave of foul bile like sewage heading towards him, he does his best to protect his new clothes and finely crafted boots from getting the sludge on them.
Not realizing how nasty the stuff would be ON HIM, his desire to protect his clothing was terribly misplaced. Thankfully, the Luck of Desna was on duty. The creatures main force of spray hits a Pier pillar and richocets right at and above his head. Like a clown's pie - it sails and Ker-Splats . but catches the side and top of his dome avoiding the eyes.
BB reels at the blast, but starts to make his way toward the rest of the group. Seeing safety in numbers.

Not again! Not Again! First that bloody wave of gore in the Asylum. Now a water monster with many mouths of pungent goo.

BB pulls out his wand of bless and uses a charge. Getting everyone in the Blessed circle.
+1 to hit and save vs. Fear Effects


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling | HP 46/46 | AC 19; TCH 14; FF 16 | Perc +13

Seeing the unholy beast move far quicker than expected at Brother Butterfly. his mind becomes more focused as darts continue to skim the water's edge.

Swift- Use 1 point from pool for Focused Force to increase Magic Missile damage by 1 die size.

Magic Missile: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 2 = 10

"You said you wanted an audience of followers Shapeshifter. Your gold feed this many mouths?"

Status:

HP 28/28
AC 18
Spells 1st 2/4
Inspiration 3/3
Tactician 1/1 (Rounds 3/3)
Challenge 1/1
Phrenic Pool 0/1


Acrobatics: +8. Disable: +15. Perception: +12. Sleight/Stealth +10. F9/R11/W9. Seeker of Redemption 7

Round 2, Init 11

Uh. Water. Firing into water is the worst...the penalty is like -8. /me huffs and sulks away.

Cats holds his arrows, seeing no need to donate his arrows to the deep. Instead he double moves out of sight.

Cats Stats:

AC: 17 (dex + leather)
HP: 31/31

[ dice]1d20+8+1[/dice] to hit; (+PBS)
[ dice]1d8+3+1[/dice] damage.

Mini Smite: 0/1: Once per day as a swift action, you can add your Charisma bonus to your attack rolls and deal 1 additional point of damage for each class level you have against evil creatures for 1 round. You must have a good alignment to take this trait.

2,751 to 2,800 of 5,880 << first < prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Rah's Strange Aeons All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.