1. Player/Forum Name: nightdeath
2. Character's Name: Beorin Boulderstep
3. Class and Level: Cleric 4
4. PFS# (and dash): 76925-36
5. Faction: The Exchange
6. Day job Roll (if any): Saving the world is job enough.
7: Tactics: Usually plays support and heal though Melee is an option for him.
8: History: Has the distinction of the Dice bots hating on him in combat and favoring him in non trained skills.
1. Player/Forum Name: GM Turmoil
2. Character's Name: Amelie Tucker
3. Class and Level: Paladin 4
4. PFS# (and dash): 62803-5
5. Faction: Silver Crusade
6. Day job Roll (if any): none
1. Player/Forum Name: Helikon
2. Character's Name : Electra Firemind
3. Class and Level Wizard (Conjurer) 4
4. PFS# (and dash) 50731 - 10
5. Faction Scarab Sages
6. Day job Roll Craft(Scribing): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Advancement Speed: Slow
Will be purchasing a Masterworked Alchemical Sliver Warhammer.
One of my Scarab Sages goals is "Participate in an adventure that includes at least three encounters in one of the following regions once controlled by Ancient Osirion: . . . Nex . . ." and Jalmeray was part of Nex until it was gifted to the Maharajah Khiben-Sald of Vudra.
Would you count that as completing the FJC goal?
Looks good. Thanks for running this!