A Very LGBT Crypt of the Everflame Campaign

Game Master Dragoncat

A campaign for the ladies, gentlemen & enby folk of Paizo's LGBT Gamer Community Thread!

Moonday, 15th of Neth, 4700 AR

Kassen Town Map

Map of the Temple of Razmir


1,751 to 1,800 of 1,842 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>

Adriana

"...snake?" Lyrienne squeaks.

The mention of a snake brings everyone else's activities to a dead stop.


Female Halfling Phalanx Soldier (3) | HP 27/31 | AC 25, T 13, FF 23 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will -1 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Perc -2 | Init +4

...You know, the irony here is, Vixie doesn't actually have room to "charge."

This is fine :P

Vixie lunges forth, squealing as usual and swinging for the legs!

Trip vs. Flat-Footed? Red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Vixie promptly knocks one cultist clean off his feet.

Khalaban & Maxilla!


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

Adriana remains calm...snakes invokes memories of a night of passion with the Scupltress a medusa prostitute back in Absalom ( a actual world reference). She should free her one day...

"It is okay...it is currently calm...and my guess it has been here before during orgies."


Adriana

Lyrienne backs away from the throne, not even looking for her clothes. "But... but what happens if it decides to get mad?"


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Khalaban sighed as Vixie...Vixie'd her way into the situation. In fairness, it was most likely simply taking the shortest route to the inevitable.

Strolling up to the other guard, Khalaban summoned his weapon and slammed it down.

To Hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 6) + 4 = 14


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

"Well let's not make it mad."

Adriana will back away from the snake slowly...


Male!* Kobold
Info:
Cleric 3|HP: 18/18|AC: 22/13T/20FF|F:+6/R:+3/W:+6|Init:+4|BAB:+2|CMB:0|CMD:12/10FF|Dip*/Heal/SM/Sp cft/Cr(Blksmth):+7|K:Pl/Rel/Ling:+6|Appr/Art(Phil.)/K:Arc/Hst/Nob:+5|Per/St lth/Srv:+3

Max moves up and waggles a morningstar threateningly near Khalaban to distract a cultist from attacking him.

Aid Defense(Khalaban): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 +2 to Khala's AC for next attack?


Khalaban's earthen strike brings the cultist down with ease. The dirt club breaks over the man's head, bowling him over and splattering blood over his buddy.

The prone cultist gasps in horror and curls up into a ball. Total defence.

"SOUND THE ALARM, DAMMIT! RING THE BELLS!" He yells.

Vixie!
------------------------
Adriana

You carefully back away to give the oversized snake its space.

Where to next?


Female Halfling Phalanx Soldier (3) | HP 27/31 | AC 25, T 13, FF 23 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will -1 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Perc -2 | Init +4

Vixie glares through the fox mask of her o-yoroi.

"F-FOR MISS SH-SHYLA!!" she squeaks, lashing out and then closing the distance.

Full Attack: Bill: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Full Attack: Shield: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

She doesn't do particularly well...


The cultist rolls around, managing to evade Vixie's strikes.

Round 2: Khalaban & Maxilla!

GM Rolls:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
1d4 ⇒ 3


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Khalaban winced as he clubbed the first cultist down. Not quite what he had intended, but the second one being so shouty wasn't helpful. "My regrets for the headache," he said simply.

To Hit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7

Darned dice roller.


Male!* Kobold
Info:
Cleric 3|HP: 18/18|AC: 22/13T/20FF|F:+6/R:+3/W:+6|Init:+4|BAB:+2|CMB:0|CMD:12/10FF|Dip*/Heal/SM/Sp cft/Cr(Blksmth):+7|K:Pl/Rel/Ling:+6|Appr/Art(Phil.)/K:Arc/Hst/Nob:+5|Per/St lth/Srv:+3

Max, for their part, keeps waggling their sword and shield to try and help protect Khala since they can't get in close to the cultist who is still standing.

Aid Defense(Khalaban): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Nope--the cultist was prone.

The cultist rolls away from Khalaban's strike and struggles back to his feet--and leaves himself wide open.

Everyone has an AoO!


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

Adriana will go over to the door and try to open it...


Adriana

The door leading out of the room is unlocked. A cold breeze blows in through the door--one that, thanks to your genie blood, you don't really feel.

Did you happen to put your clothes back on?


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

Adriana looks around and goes yo the other door and tries that one...

She is less dress than she was but is not completely naked...She is a firm believer in easy access clothing ;)


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Muttering, Khalaban tried again to silence him. Unfortunately it was with a boot, given his weapon didn't continue.

To Hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage (Non-Lethal): 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Female Halfling Phalanx Soldier (3) | HP 27/31 | AC 25, T 13, FF 23 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will -1 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Perc -2 | Init +4

Shield Bash: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Vixie accidentally hits Khalaban’s foot!


Holy cow, thank you for your patience!

Khalaban finally manages to land a good stomp on the cultist's face, knocking him out cold.

The other cultist stands there in shock.

Adriana

You approach the other door, and as you do so, you feel the hairs on the back of your neck standing up. There's an aura of magic surrounding the door--one that seems to be proximity-activated.

The sound of hissing comes from behind the throne. "I... wouldn't touch that, if I were you."


Male!* Kobold
Info:
Cleric 3|HP: 18/18|AC: 22/13T/20FF|F:+6/R:+3/W:+6|Init:+4|BAB:+2|CMB:0|CMD:12/10FF|Dip*/Heal/SM/Sp cft/Cr(Blksmth):+7|K:Pl/Rel/Ling:+6|Appr/Art(Phil.)/K:Arc/Hst/Nob:+5|Per/St lth/Srv:+3

Max gives the remaining cultist a long stare, staring deeply past the feeble mask of the faux god into the very soul of the remaining acolyte.

Venomous Stare (Scalykind Domain Power): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Nonlethal if the target does not make DC 14 Will save plus Fascinated until Max's next turn.

That is if you're continuing the combat and not allowing us to easily tie up the other guy because he's kind of in shock...


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

Adriana stops approaching the door and turn look at the throne.


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

"Turn, put your hands together, and allow yourself to be bound or be put to sleep as your friend was." Khalaban stared at the man.


The cultist meekly complies.
---------------------
Adriana

Slithering out from behind the throne is a very large snake with a pattern of grey and brown diamonds in its scales. The snake's yellow eyes blink and its black forked tongue flicks out several times.

The other workers back away from the snake, towards the door leading out.

"That door... isssss ensssspelled with sssssomething quite deadly, I'm afraid." The snake speaks, their voice sounding rather feminine, if raspy.


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

"I see..." Adriana steps away from the door. "Sorry I am kinda bored. You know where the clients are? By the way my name is Adriana...and you are?"


Adriana

"They haven't arrived yet?" The snake tilts her head. "Odd. Usually, they're quite punctual when it comesssss time to indulge."

"Asssss to my name... it issss Cassandra." The snake makes a visible effort to suppress her lisp for her name. "A pleasure to meet you, Adriana."


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

" Are you magically compelled to serve these people, Cassandra?"


Adriana

Cassandra sighs. It comes out in a 'sssssssss'.

"No." The large snake moves closer to you, looking you up and down. "But they compel me to sssserve, nonethelessssss."


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

"How do they do that? I an starting not like these people...they treat prostitutes badly and enslave such a noble being such as yourself."


Adriana

"Come now, you're a ssssssmart girl." Cassandra lowers her head so she's looking you in the eye. "Do you often ssssee ssssssnakes who can sssspeak?"

"Thosssse... Razmirites... they went to great expenssse to ssssteal me away from my home. And went to even more to awaken me to the wider world." The large snake flicks her tongue at you, brushing against your nose.

"They keep me here. If I leave, then the guard will surely sssssee me asssss a threat."


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

"Why do they keep you here?" she seems remarkably calm...,

Sense Motive Roll: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


Adriana

Cassandra appears to be speaking truthfully, if coldly.

"The Razmirites keep me here for two reassssonssss." The large snake flicks her tongue and snorts.

"One issss to... dissssposssse of nonbelieverssss. Or failuresss. Or thosssse who have ssseen too much." Cassandra looks over your shoulder at the terrified workers behind you. Her eyes briefly flash gold before looking back at you. "The other..."

The giant constrictor looks away. "...for ssssport."


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

Adriana thinks it over for a moment..."What I told you I am inquisitor of Calistria and I am here to protect these prostitutes, help you to gain vengeance on those who imprison you...and rid this town of this foul cult..." she pauses as if something just dawns on her..." What fo you mean by sport?" she give a mildly angry look at the prostitutes, " No one said anything about being snake food."


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Khalaban bound and tied the cultist. "What can you tell us about this place? We seek certain papers, and artifacts robbed from a tomb near a town some few days from here."


Topside

"Upstairs. That's where the bosses keep all their papers. Don't know about artifacts--closest things we got are the treasures we keep in the Vault." The cultist whimpers.
----------------------
Adriana

The news of the snake being used as an executioner sends more terrified whimpers through the workers.

"S-snake food?"

"Oh, by the gods, so they really--?"

"Lyle, Halli and Roman--they were--"

"I don't want to be eaten!"

Cassandra does not reply to Adriana's question, instead crawling out and uncoiling herself. There are several old-looking scars along the fine brown-patterned scales on her body, some of them resembling claw marks but others looking long and ragged.

"...I mean indignitiessss. Pain. For their amussssement. One of their number wielded magicsss and ssssteel with equal sssskill--and taught a few of the disssciplesss how to do the sssame."


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

"So join with me and I can promise you vengeance on those who hurt you. And afterwards a place for you."


Male!* Kobold
Info:
Cleric 3|HP: 18/18|AC: 22/13T/20FF|F:+6/R:+3/W:+6|Init:+4|BAB:+2|CMB:0|CMD:12/10FF|Dip*/Heal/SM/Sp cft/Cr(Blksmth):+7|K:Pl/Rel/Ling:+6|Appr/Art(Phil.)/K:Arc/Hst/Nob:+5|Per/St lth/Srv:+3

Upstairs

"Where is the Vault? How do the bosses get into it, do you know? How many people are left on this floor?" Max asks with rapidity as hopefully the new prisoners are brought down to the guards waiting below.


Female Halfling Phalanx Soldier (3) | HP 27/31 | AC 25, T 13, FF 23 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will -1 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Perc -2 | Init +4

Vixie feels tingly and doesn't know why.


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Khalaban nodded encouragingly for the man to answer.


Topside

The cultist swallows. "It's down below. Basement. South of the Chamber of Decadence. It's behind a couple of secret doors, but it's trapped. Summons an elemental to protect it."

"There's about twelve more people still here on this floor. Don't know where the others are."
--------------------
Adriana

Cassandra's tongue flicks a few times.

"You make a compelling casssse, Adriana, Inquissssitor of Calisssstria."

"One thing, though." The snake slithers right up to you, her large-sized head right in your face. "When you meet the masssster of thisssss place, I wish to be the one to crush him."


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

"I would not have it any other way." She stops herself from putting a hand out to shake on it as that would be pointless and could be insulting, "I don't mean to be insulting....but how do you shake hands with a snake?"


Adriana

"Carefully." Cassandra replies.

The tip of her tail reaches out and wraps around your hand. Her scales feel cool and smooth in your palm.


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Smiling, Khalaban asked, "Is there a key or phrase to disarm these traps? We would much rather not disturb it's guardian unless we must. If we must fight it do you know of which element it is from?"


Topside

"If there is, I certainly don't know." The cultist shakes his head. "That sort of info is restricted to senior priests."

"I don't know what element it is."


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

[b]"All right the rest of you stay here..." she goes to the door and peaks outside...


Adriana

The corridor leading to the chamber is dark and uninviting, but it appears no one else is coming down this way yet.


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Khalaban nodded, and looked over to see if Maxilla (or, theoretically, Vixie) had any questions for the man.


Female Halfling Phalanx Soldier (3) | HP 27/31 | AC 25, T 13, FF 23 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will -1 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Perc -2 | Init +4

Vixie nods determinedly; she's ready to keep fightin'.


Male!* Kobold
Info:
Cleric 3|HP: 18/18|AC: 22/13T/20FF|F:+6/R:+3/W:+6|Init:+4|BAB:+2|CMB:0|CMD:12/10FF|Dip*/Heal/SM/Sp cft/Cr(Blksmth):+7|K:Pl/Rel/Ling:+6|Appr/Art(Phil.)/K:Arc/Hst/Nob:+5|Per/St lth/Srv:+3

"Did you have any shorter initiates around here?" Max asks after listening to the information being given out. "Or are they all tallfolks like you?"


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

Adriana looks to the prostitutes and says, "All right we are going out there. I want you to barricade this door and dont let in one in unless it is me...after we are done with this I will deal with your 'Madamn'."

She looks to Cassandra and draws a concealed dagger and says,"Let's go."

1,751 to 1,800 of 1,842 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A Very LGBT Crypt of the Everflame Campaign Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.