Kobold Quarterly #21 takes on the theme of Divine Majesty, with a host of articles to take your campaign into the higher realms, or lower depths.
"The Shaman" introduces a new base class for Pathfinder RPG that gains powers and abilities by unlocking secrets about the natural and spirit worlds. "Daughters of Lilith" presents the ecology of the succubus, a lusty article indeed.
David "Zeb" Cook's article "It's a Mystery!" provides an antidote to generic fantasy religions using the secrets and traditions of the mystery cults that flourished in ancient times.
"Clerical Conflicts" makes the life of a cleric extremely interesting with soul-ripping demands made by his or her god—dilemmas such as Disillusioned Crusader, Chosen One, and even the Were-Angel!
TSR and Wizards of the Coast alum Steve Winter explores how GMs can build a compelling monotheistic campaign setting in his "Howling Tower" column, and "Divine Archetypes" gives players a way to make angelic heroes, holy traps, and celestial Fists of Fury.
This issue of Kobold Quarterly also features official Pathfinder Society content, robber knights and vile wizards, new Zobeck and Midgard articles, and alchemists, druids, illusions, and seers for AGE gamers — and a sultry pinup cover!
Here’s what lies within this issue’s 76 incense-redolent pages:
- The Shaman (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game)
- Daughters of Lilith (4E)
- It's a Mystery
- Clerical Conflicts (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game)
- Divine Archetypes (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game)
- A Background in Magic: 4 New Magic-Users (AGE)
- Nine Treasures of Deep Midgard (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game)
- Saints of Mavros (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game)
- The Scriveners of Allain (4E)
- White Tongue, Black Heart: Twisted Familiars (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game)
- The Shadow Lodge Insurgency (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game)
- Why No Monotheism?
- Q&A with Bill Slavicsek
- Ask the Kobold (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game)
- Free City of Zobeck: Deadly Tolls and Honest Challenges
- d20 Monkey and the 10'x 10' Toon by Stan!
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at