In no specific order:
- The Redemption Engine - James L. Sutter
- Tokyo Ghoul - Ishida Sui
- William Shakespeare's Star Wars - Ian Doescher
- The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan
- Railsea - China Miéville
- Rein (or 'Rain' - the transliteration's ambiguous) - Yoshino Takumi & Sumikawa Megumi
- "Dragon Egg": natural fantasy rpg - Okada Atsuhiro
The title is りゅうたま or Ryuu-tama, which could be interpreted as "Dragon Jewel", if the illustrations didn't make it quite clear that the former translation's more likely...
- 30 Days of Night - Steve Niles
- To Reign in Hell - Steven Brust
Seems like a lot to be reading at the 'same time', but I get bored really quickly reading the same thing for long stretches at a time (& it doesn't help that I 'forget' that I could speed-read - just seems like a waste...), so I like add graphic novels or works that are in different languages or genrés into the mix. If what I'm reading's not work-related, that is... Takes me a while to finish books, as a result... ^^'