Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Tomb of the Emperor Gods -- PbP

Game Master Tarren Dei

This PbP started with Entombed with the Pharaohs and continues with The Pact Stone Pyramid. Many of the characters travelled to Osirion after completing a PbP based on River into Darkness.


401 to 450 of 4,710 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Osirion

Male Human Living Monolith 1 Fighter 5
Korian Allande wrote:
"Asim, Ovirid, do either of you have anything else to add?"

Asim shakes his head sadly at the turn of events. "Only that what's done is done. They got past all of us so the blame does not rest entirely with these guards. Let us hope that they can make up for their part as we go now to attempt to bring the Mask back into our possession once more and teach this Paracount a lesson about Osirian Justice he will not soon forget."

As he finishes, he hefts his Double Axe, obviously eager to be off immediately.


Ovirid Thorvirson wrote:
Sykala wrote:
After landing on the floor the eagle gives a piercing screech and begins to shift back into the human form of Sykala. Feathers shrink and fade into skin or grow and separate into hair. After she is done she gives Jinx a wicked smile, "You need watch better." Focusing on the rest of the group, "Esteban....Pa-ra-count, have feather mask. I know where is."

Tarren:

** spoiler omitted **

The dwarf does not say anything, just looks at the guard and his empty satchel, replaying the events of the trip back in his mind. Korian's question goes unheeded. At least until Tarren answers the spoilered question. ;-)

Ovirid:

Spoiler:
Yes. It was probably that one they call Esteban who was watching from nearby when you were attacked.

The guard, knowing how much trouble he is in, tries to defend himself, "I had the mask! I did! I grabbed onto it tight when we were attacked. I'm pretty sure ... I mean, I'm sure that I had it until that thug attacked the girl...".


Male Human (Taldan/Osirioni) Rogue 3/Sorcerer 4

"Well we better go get it now, while we know where it is. Uh, where is it Sykala?"


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:
Ovirid Thorvirson wrote:
Sykala wrote:
After landing on the floor the eagle gives a piercing screech and begins to shift back into the human form of Sykala. Feathers shrink and fade into skin or grow and separate into hair. After she is done she gives Jinx a wicked smile, "You need watch better." Focusing on the rest of the group, "Esteban....Pa-ra-count, have feather mask. I know where is."

Tarren:

** spoiler omitted **

The dwarf does not say anything, just looks at the guard and his empty satchel, replaying the events of the trip back in his mind. Korian's question goes unheeded. At least until Tarren answers the spoilered question. ;-)

Ovirid:

** spoiler omitted **

The guard, knowing how much trouble he is in, tries to defend himself, "I had the mask! I did! I grabbed onto it tight when we were attacked. I'm pretty sure ... I mean, I'm sure that I had it until that thug attacked the girl...".

Tarren:

Spoiler:
Tricksy DMs!! That's exactly who I thought you would be alluding to, but I wasn't smart enough to think that he might be tailing us for a reason other than being a PITA.

"'tis not th' lad's fault. 'at 'steban, does 'e look like 'is? Describes a man he saw on the street 'cause Ah saw 'im twice this day -- where we were fer gettin' attacked by th' mage, 'n agin when we rushed t' Neferet's aid. We were fer bein' set up both times, Ah think, lads. Now's just fer returnin' th' favor. Ah'm thinkin' th' lad 'ere needs t' be fer savin' face, but 'e's not alone at fault 'ere. So where would we be fer findin' the Paracount?"


Ixius wrote:
"Well we better go get it now, while we know where it is. Uh, where is it Sykala?"

Her hair swirling about her head in a manner that matches her agitated mood she somewhat calms as Ix addresses her, "Is place where people stay. Like places we stay.....Inn...is Inn. Come...I show."


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

Can we assume that we all follow Sykala then?

Just before they leave the courtyard, apparently just remembering her, Korian turns to Neferet saying "Oh, my dear, my apologies. It seems there shall be another delay before we can conclude our business. Where we go now there shall surely be danger, so as such, I offer you the hospitality here as my guest."

If Neferet agrees to stay behind Korian will move off a bit to quietly speak to a servant, instructing them to show her to a guest room and with all courtesy see to her needs, but also to keep a very close eye on her and not allow her wander the property unescorted.


Korian Allande wrote:

Can we assume that we all follow Sykala then?

Just before they leave the courtyard, apparently just remembering her, Korian turns to Neferet saying "Oh, my dear, my apologies. It seems there shall be another delay before we can conclude our business. Where we go now there shall surely be danger, so as such, I offer you the hospitality here as my guest."

If Neferet agrees to stay behind Korian will move off a bit to quietly speak to a servant, instructing them to show her to a guest room and with all courtesy see to her needs, but also to keep a very close eye on her and not allow her wander the property unescorted.

Neferet looks at Korian disbelieving, and says icily, "Danger? Seriously?! Okay, fine."


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:
Korian Allande wrote:

Can we assume that we all follow Sykala then?

Just before they leave the courtyard, apparently just remembering her, Korian turns to Neferet saying "Oh, my dear, my apologies. It seems there shall be another delay before we can conclude our business. Where we go now there shall surely be danger, so as such, I offer you the hospitality here as my guest."

If Neferet agrees to stay behind Korian will move off a bit to quietly speak to a servant, instructing them to show her to a guest room and with all courtesy see to her needs, but also to keep a very close eye on her and not allow her wander the property unescorted.

Neferet looks at Korian disbelieving, and says icily, "Danger? Seriously?! Okay, fine."

"Lad, th' lass 'as shown she's in wit' us. Neferet, 's far 's 'is ol' dwarf cares, ye c'n come along if'n ye understand ye might be fer gettin' 'urt."


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

Looking somewhat offended himself Korian nods at Ovirid's explanation and says "We've have just had something very important stolen from us and we intend to get it back at all costs. I am quite certain that those who now have aren't likely to give it up easily after the trouble they went to to take it from us. But if you prefer to come with us, I shall not stop you. Either way, we're leaving now."


Neferet cheers up dramatically and joins the party taking up the rear, "I'll stay out of your way. Promise."

Osirion

Male Human Living Monolith 1 Fighter 5

"Very well," Asim says turning to Sykala. "You lead the way to this Inn and I will be right behind you."


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:
Neferet cheers up dramatically and joins the party taking up the rear, "I'll stay out of your way. Promise."

"Ye'd best not be gettin' 'urt, either. Ah'll be right behind ye on th' way there. Do ye want me t' be fer carryin' yer scroll?"

If she wants, he will tuck the scroll into his backback. Ovirid will take the last position, right behind the girl, making constant perception checks.


Ovirid Thorvirson wrote:
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:
Neferet cheers up dramatically and joins the party taking up the rear, "I'll stay out of your way. Promise."

"Ye'd best not be gettin' 'urt, either. Ah'll be right behind ye on th' way there. Do ye want me t' be fer carryin' yer scroll?"

If she wants, he will tuck the scroll into his backback. Ovirid will take the last position, right behind the girl, making constant perception checks.

She happily hands the scroll case over to Ovirid. After a couple of blocks of walking, she says, "Oooh! I want to get you something!"

She darts into a store that has no name but only a placard of the Osirion hieroglyphs for male and female.


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:

She happily hands the scroll case over to Ovirid. After a couple of blocks of walking, she says, "Oooh! I want to get you something!"

She darts into a store that has no name but only a placard of the Osirion hieroglyphs for male and female.

"Ye'd best make it snappy, 'r Korian'll be fer 'avin' yer 'ide." Ovirid will slow his pace, but doesn't stop as he doesn't want to lose sight of the others.


Ovirid continues down the street but Neferet doesn't come out of the shop immediately. The party reaches a corner and she still hasn't reemerged.


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:
Ovirid continues down the street but Neferet doesn't come out of the shop immediately. The party reaches a corner and she still hasn't reemerged.

To himself, "Ah, girl, ye're gonna be fer gettin' someone killed this day."

He will pause at the corner, but he won't risk losing sight of the others.


Ovirid Thorvirson wrote:
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:
Ovirid continues down the street but Neferet doesn't come out of the shop immediately. The party reaches a corner and she still hasn't reemerged.

To himself, "Ah, girl, ye're gonna be fer gettin' someone killed this day."

He will pause at the corner, but he won't risk losing sight of the others.

Neferet does not come out of the shop.

Osirion

Male Human Living Monolith 1 Fighter 5

Why am I getting a bad feeling about this... ? (80


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Asim Hassona wrote:
Why am I getting a bad feeling about this... ? (80

I suspect it is the same reason I do.

Shaking his head, Ovirid hustles to catch up with the others, letting them know that Neferet may not be joining us, after all.


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

Muttering to himself and shaking his head Korian mumbles something about beautiful women being she-devils and foolish men who trust them.

He continues walking in the middle of the pack with the rest of the group but warns everyone to expect a trap and to be as sharp as possible. As he walks he briefly takes out a wand to cast a fresh Mage Armor on himself, sharing it with jinx as usual through their Link. Korian then readies an action to cast Invisibility at the first sign of attack.
If possible while moving and making checks?

Both Mage and Weasel continue to make constant Perception checks as well.

Korian's Stats:

Spoiler:

HP: 49 AC:13(17) T:12 F:12(16) CMD:13
Perception:+10 (+11 vs traps) Initiative:+5
Saves: Fort:4 Ref:6 Will:6 (+1 Ref vs traps)
Attack: Melee:MW ShortSword +3,1d6,19-20X2 Ranged:MW LightCrossbow,+4,1d8,19-29/x2
Spells: Cantrips 4/4, 1st 4/5, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4 Plus: Acid Dart 8/8 1d6+2
Current Spells/Effects:
Mage Armor (1 hr)


Male Human (Taldan/Osirioni) Rogue 3/Sorcerer 4

Ixius is behind Sykala, so he doesn't notice Neferet go into the store.

He also casts mage armor on himself.

Osirion

Male Human Living Monolith 1 Fighter 5
Korian Allande wrote:
He briefly takes out a wand to cast a fresh Mage Armor on himself, sharing it with jinx as usual through their Link.

Khaladon if you don't mind my asking, how are you sharing your spell with Jinx?

Do you mean that you're casting a second mage armour on him via your Share Spells Familiar ability or do you have something special that lets you do that?
Just curious. :)

Asim seems unhappy by the news relayed by Ovirid. "Could it be that she was a plant? It is quite possible that they will now know we are coming. We should hurry. Sykala if you would be so kind as to make haste." He waves his hand in front of himself to indicate that Sykala should continue and he falls into step behind her, alert now for a possible ambush.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


M Brownin (Half Pale Skin/Half Dark Skin) Healer 8/Merchant 3

Answer

Spoiler:

If I understand your question properly Asim, it's an easy answer. I wasn't sure how much time was left on his previous Mage Armor so I had Korian cast another one on himself again. Then using this...
Share Spells
At the master’s option, he may have any spell (but not any spell-like ability) he casts on himself also affect his familiar. The familiar must be within 5 feet at the time of casting to receive the benefit.

...Jinx is getting it cast on him anew as well. I hope that covers it? And no worries I Never mind curiosity. ;-)


Khaladon wrote:

Answer

Spoiler:

Share Spells
At the master’s option, he may have any spell (but not any spell-like ability) he casts on himself also affect his familiar. The familiar must be within 5 feet at the time of casting to receive the benefit.

Where's that wording from? That seems different than the SRD:

Spoiler:

Share Spells: The wizard may cast a spell with a target of “You” on his familiar (as a touch spell) instead of on himself. A wizard may cast spells on his familiar even if the spells do not normally affect creatures of the familiar's type (magical beast).

EDIT: Ahh! That's from 3.5. PFRPG weakens it a bit.


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

oh ya! ooops! Forgot to use the Pathfinder SRD, my bad. : P
So in that case in the Pathfinder rules Korian will need to cast it twice to include his Familiar? If that is the case, he will not, and Jinx will just have to stay safe hidden on his master.


It seems like no one is going to go back and see what Neferet is up to, which is okay.

You arrive at the one-story inn that Sykala saw the count at. The wide stone steps are constantly being swept. Young men stand outside extolling the virtues of the inn. From the front, you can see clear through the wide lobby to the courtyard/garden where Sykala saw the Paracount.

Osirion

Male Human Living Monolith 1 Fighter 5

Asim begins to enter the inn, holding his Double Axe non-threateningly before himself and half-expecting to be challenged by staff.


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

Is Korian or Asim familiar with this particular inn? Would they know the proprietors or layout? How many exits and where they are etc.
Knowledge(local):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

As for Neferet, I'm not sure if this has been your intention or not Tarren (and if it has, then actually I applaud you as you've done a great job at it ;-) but almost all of her actions have been suspicious...without being openly so. I mean, yes, sure, she could have been kidnapped or something at the store, but who in their right mind would have taken off like that in the first place considering the seriousness and importance of the mission we are currently on unless they had some ulterior motive (or else were really just not too bright;-)


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Korian Allande wrote:

Is Korian or Asim familiar with this particular inn? Would they know the proprietors or layout? How many exits and where they are etc.

Knowledge(local):1d20+9

As for Neferet, I'm not sure if this has been your intention or not Tarren (and if it has, then actually I applaud you as you've done a great job at it ;-) but almost all of her actions have been suspicious...without being openly so. I mean, yes, sure, she could have been kidnapped or something at the store, but who in their right mind would have taken off like that in the first place considering the seriousness and importance of the mission we are currently on unless they had some ulterior motive (or else were really just not too bright;-)

Neferet has been an interesting twist in everything. I have no idea if she's a concern or not. But for Ovirid, she's now unfinished business and he will have to determine what's happened to her. Later.


Was out of town for the weekend. Back now :)

Sykala simply rolls her eyes at the whole Neferet affair and the way these "civilized" men always seemed to revert back to their baser instincts around a female who bothered to flash them some tail feathers. After, finding out that Neferet has disappeared she makes great haste to their destination to reach it before the female hyena does. "Is here. I watch from sky. Make sure not run. If you hear eagle cry. Come quick. Now go get fast." With that she turns and transforms mid run swooping low along the street until she gains enough speed to fly aloft over the Inn.


Male Human (Taldan/Osirioni) Rogue 3/Sorcerer 4

Ixuis hurries after Asim into the inn, smiling at the callers on the steps.


Sykala wrote:

Was out of town for the weekend. Back now :)

Sykala simply rolls her eyes at the whole Neferet affair and the way these "civilized" men always seemed to revert back to their baser instincts around a female who bothered to flash them some tail feathers. After, finding out that Neferet has disappeared she makes great haste to their destination to reach it before the female hyena does. "Is here. I watch from sky. Make sure not run. If you hear eagle cry. Come quick. Now go get fast." With that she turns and transforms mid run swooping low along the street until she gains enough speed to fly aloft over the Inn.

Sykala arrives at the inn and flies over the courtyard just in time to see a red-plumed bird of a type she's never seen before flutter down and land on the hand of Paracount Julistar. Several others are gathered about checking equipment and packs. The bird disappears and he unrolls a small scrip that remains in his hand once the bird is gone.

"Scepter! Xaven! Hrokon! Esteban!" he booms, "They're coming for the mask. Time to go now. Lonicera will meet us on route."

With that a half-orc thug, a hairless halfling, a slender human, and Esteban stop studying maps and readying equipment and begin to move quickly towards the end of the inn opposite the lobby.

Since Sykala flew ahead she is able to get there before the party on foot by a couple of minutes. Before the others arrive at the inn, Sykala sees the adventures charge out of the inn and towards a open yard behind the inn where a dozen chelish legionnaires and twenty-four camels wait.

He speaks quickly to three of the legionnaires who nod and break off from the group and move back to the courtyard, readying weapons. The rest of the party mounts their camels and begins to head out.


Korian Allande wrote:

Is Korian or Asim familiar with this particular inn? Would they know the proprietors or layout? How many exits and where they are etc.

Knowledge(local):1d20+9

As for Neferet, I'm not sure if this has been your intention or not Tarren (and if it has, then actually I applaud you as you've done a great job at it ;-) but almost all of her actions have been suspicious...without being openly so. I mean, yes, sure, she could have been kidnapped or something at the store, but who in their right mind would have taken off like that in the first place considering the seriousness and importance of the mission we are currently on unless they had some ulterior motive (or else were really just not too bright;-)

Korian knows that this inn has two main entrances, one from the stables and one in the front. All traffic to any of the private chambers must travel through the lobby eventually or climb onto the balcony and to through a window. He doesn't know the proprietors personally. He also knows that there is a wide yard with a well behind the inn's stables where camels and other mounts are kept.


Ovirid Thorvirson wrote:
Korian Allande wrote:

Is Korian or Asim familiar with this particular inn? Would they know the proprietors or layout? How many exits and where they are etc.

Knowledge(local):1d20+9

As for Neferet, I'm not sure if this has been your intention or not Tarren (and if it has, then actually I applaud you as you've done a great job at it ;-) but almost all of her actions have been suspicious...without being openly so. I mean, yes, sure, she could have been kidnapped or something at the store, but who in their right mind would have taken off like that in the first place considering the seriousness and importance of the mission we are currently on unless they had some ulterior motive (or else were really just not too bright;-)

Neferet has been an interesting twist in everything. I have no idea if she's a concern or not. But for Ovirid, she's now unfinished business and he will have to determine what's happened to her. Later.

Back at the small shop that specializes in aphrodesiacs, a bemused shopkeeper returns a statuette of a well-endowed donkey to the shelf. He wonders a bit after the lovely young woman who came in, paid a gold piece for the statuette, and told him breathlessly that her husband would arrive shortly, before running out the back. Since the husband never arrived, the shopkeeper figures that this statuette, a traditional gift from frustrated wives to impotent husbands, could be sold again. He smiles as he does so, 'Lovely woman. I'd never need this were I her husband.'


With the intention of getting the rest of her companions attention the eagle lets out a cry over the courtyard. Her cries also seem to call down the very wrath of the heavens as a bolt of lightning cracks down from the sky into one of the Chelish legionnaires. Hopefully that will get their attention.

She casts Call Lightning. 3d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 6) = 16 damage or Reflex save DC 17 for half.

EDIT: Realized I may not have been to clear. She is attacking one of the three legionnaires left behind with the lightning.


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:


Back at the small shop that specializes in aphrodesiacs, a bemused shopkeeper returns a statuette of a well-endowed donkey to the shelf. He wonders a bit after the lovely young woman who came in, paid a gold piece for the statuette, and told him breathlessly that her husband would arrive shortly, before running out the back. Since the husband never arrived, the shopkeeper figures that this statuette, a traditional gift from frustrated wives to impotent husbands, could be sold again. He smiles as he does so, 'Lovely woman. I'd never need this were I her husband.'

LOL! Priceless! Rather glad I didn't follow her in...


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

lol agreed! And while I feel a bit mollified that my suspicions of that traitorous Bit@h were correct, it still smarts that she got the better of us after all. Korian will not be forgetting this. (but again, great job Tarren! ;-)

On another note Tarren, I'm a little confused. Are we already at the in, or a few min away from it still. Either way, can you let us know how many rounds we have until we can join in on the fun?

If Korian can determine where the bolt hit

Spoiler:

Seeing the bolt and realizing where it must have hit Korian yells out
"That bolt must be from Sykala! She must have found them already! Asim, Ixius, head through and meet us at the courtyard in the back!" And waving Ovirid and the guards to follow him, Korian sprints around the inn from the outside, begin the casting of a spell as he does.

Actons:
-Move
-Begin casting Summon Monster II:Fiendish Wolf
-Spellcraft/concentration (if necessary?):1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Osirion

Male Human Living Monolith 1 Fighter 5

Asim doesn't even look back as he sees the bolt come down from above and hears Korian's order. He doesn't even make the pretense of keeping his weapon unobtrusive anymore as he grips it tightly in both hands and enters the inn at a full run.


I retroactively inserted Sykala's action, hence the confusion. If not for Sykala's action, you would have had no clue as to why they made a dash for it and just been assaulted by the three Chelish legionnaires left to slow your pursuit. Thanks to a little bird and a blast of lightning, you aren't taken by surprise.

Ixius, Korian, Ovirid, and Asim:

Spoiler:

Ixius, Korian, Ovirid, and Asim arrive at the inn just as lightning comes down into the central courtyard.

Sykala:

Spoiler:
The blast of lightning tears through one of the Paracount's men leaving them all kind of shocked as in surprised but only one slightly charred.


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4

The crew on the ground:

Spoiler:
It sounded like those walking up to the steps could see into the courtyard. I presume that they would have seen the lightning strike the target? I'm assuming that Ovirid, by virtue of his speed and position in the party, is not where he would be able to see what happened quite yet. Sound about right?


Ovirid Thorvirson wrote:

The crew on the ground:

** spoiler omitted **

I think the flash of lightning would be visible on the street. Ovirid might not see who was hit by it.


Fighter (Shield) 3 / Rogue 4
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:
Ovirid Thorvirson wrote:

The crew on the ground:

** spoiler omitted **

I think the flash of lightning would be visible on the street. Ovirid might not see who was hit by it.

That's what I was thinking - he'll know something's up, and probably who fired the first shot, but he doesn't know who she's shooting at. I just wondered if the others would have more information.


Male Human (Taldan/Osirioni) Rogue 3/Sorcerer 4

Can Ixius see who has the mask?


Ixius wrote:
Can Ixius see who has the mask?

Ixius can see three Chelish legionnaires. He doesn't see the mask.

Osirion

Male Human Living Monolith 1 Fighter 5

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Asim rushes towards the nearest Legionaire and swings his axe at him.

Attack Chelish Legionaire with Double Axe: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

Do you need Init's Tarren, or are you rolling them for us?

Korian's Stats:

Spoiler:

HP: 49 AC:13(17) T:12 F:12(16) CMD:13
Perception:+10 (+11 vs traps) Initiative:+5
Saves: Fort:4 Ref:6 Will:6 (+1 Ref vs traps)
Attack: Melee:MW ShortSword +3,1d6,19-20X2 Ranged:MW LightCrossbow,+4,1d8,19-29/x2
Spells: Cantrips 4/4, 1st 4/5, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4 Plus: Acid Dart 8/8 1d6+2
Current Spells/Effects:
Mage Armor (1 hr)


Korian Allande wrote:

Do you need Init's Tarren, or are you rolling them for us?

Korian's Stats:
** spoiler omitted **

I should get initiatives. The legionnaires are in the center of the oasis/courtyard, about 50' away from the steps leading into the lobby (the lobby opens on one side to the street, and on the other to the courtyard). They have an idea of what you look like after seeing you at the auction.


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

Ok, here's Korian's Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Just to say though, I have no problem with the DM rolling them all as it saves a lot of time. Next question, when(how many rounds) will those of us rushing around the inn get in the fight?

Sykala

Spoiler:

not sure if this is illegal metagaming or table-talk but..any chance eagle eyed Sykala can see where the mask is and try to snatch it from the group that's already taken off? PS Can our druidess Speak to us in her animal forms?


Korian Allande wrote:

Ok, here's Korian's Initiative: 1d20+5 Just to say though, I have no problem with the DM rolling them all as it saves a lot of time. Next question, when(how many rounds) will those of us rushing around the inn get in the fight?

Sykala
** spoiler omitted **

Running or rushing? At a double move it would take four rounds to make it all the way around and in through the back.


Male Human Rogue 1/ Wizard 6 (but Drained 2 levels)

Ah! I didn't realize that! But assuming that Korian would, can we change our action to heading through the inn with Asim and Ixius if that is much faster? And don't know about the others, but as Korian was preparing a spell, he's only single moving.

401 to 450 of 4,710 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tomb of the Emperor Gods -- PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.