Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Showing Scars (Inactive)

Game Master Runner188


451 to 465 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Drow Paladin 1

"There is no debt for an act of kindness, as long as you promise to ask for help when you need it" Durren smiles and claps Gax on the shoulder "And thank Bullpup! I'm afraid I'm a bit of a city boy and didn't know how to find the plants. Well, we should keep moving"


Male Duergar
Spoiler:
young & advanced creature templates
Monk of the Gray Discipline

I wander with the group for the most part only leaving it to scavenge for enough food for wisk, seeker, and I. survival 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 211d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 191d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 291d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

I listen and watch the two new companions perception and sense motive (pe/sm) 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 / 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 -- 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 / 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 -- 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 / 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


You don't have any reason to believe they are lying . . .

Are y'all back on the road?

Liberty's Edge

Male Drow Paladin 1

Yes I believe we're moving again


Male Tiefling Wizard (Divination: Foresight) 1

I think we've headed on.


DM Screen:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 141d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d20 ⇒ 181d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

The walk begins with little to comment on. The river winds near the road for a bit, before moving away, but always stays within earshot. By the time the sun has reached it's peak, you've gone nearly all the way there. As you walk down the road, some of you begin to notice the signs of nearby creatures. Before you have long to think about it though, a group of 8 goblins jumps onto the roadway in front of you.

Map

Surprise round:
Goblins: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Kharn: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
Durren: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Tobia: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Bullpup: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Gax: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Averin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Okay, so I'm going to do initiative a little different. It'll be group A (Bullpup), enemies (goblins), then group B (everyone else). When it comes to your group, first to post gets first action. It is surprise round right now. Everyone gets to act in this round except Durren and Tobia. So, Bullpup, you are up.


Damphir cleric

Ooh, this is going to be good. Pretty much a perfect set up for me.

*So I just noticed that I forgot to add in one of my special abilities to my profile. I get +2 on saves vs. disease and mind affecting effects for being Dhampir (undead resistance). Updated profile to reflect this.


Male Gully Dwarf Rogue

AAhhhh, look Goblins come to steal us, run away.

Bullpup yells this as he sees the group and turns toward the side of the road away from the river and starts running.

dmben:
I need to do a perception to get a better understanding of was the surrounding vegetable/foliage/cover/ hills/etc is where we are currently at.

stealth :1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
Perception :1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

As bullpup gets about 20 feet away he becomes oddly quiet, not yelling or talking at all and seems to disappear.


Male Tiefling Wizard (Divination: Foresight) 1

So we're waiting on the goblins now right?


Sorry, I'm back. Finals and stuff got me busy.

The goblins all surge forward in a mass, but not very fast.

map

Liberty's Edge

Male Drow Paladin 1

Durren quickly gets in front and readies himself to strike the first one


Damphir cleric

Kharn steps forward into the mass of Goblins (to AB 58), he then thrusts out his hands towards them with a shout. A blast of energy radiates outward from Kharn in a 30 foot radius kicking up a small amount of dust as the energy pulse beats on everything in its path.

I can exclude a number equal to my charisma mod, none of our group will be affected, bullpup is just out of range though so no matter.

damage:1d6 ⇒ 3

All of the Goblins must make a DC 15 will save or take the amount of damage given above, half damage on save.

Additionally, all of the goblins are now sickened.


Male Tiefling Wizard (Divination: Foresight) 1

Gax's first instinct is to look more closely to make sure that the goblins are hostile Do they have weapons out? Are they speaking or shouting war cries or anything like that?

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 9

Gax will ready his light cross bow and step back and to his left to give him a better line of sight.


Damphir cleric

I made the previous post in a hurry, and all I saw from Ben's post was "surge forward" and got all excited about a fight. I want to retract my previously posted action and instead do this, using my previously posted action as what I would do if the following conditions for a readied action are met.

Kharn looks at the mass of Goblins slowly approaching and speaks out addressing the mass of newcomers A group of Papa Nurgle's?
He then moves forward to (AB 58) Papa Nurgle loves his green followers, are you his?
Readied action: If they draw weapons I do what I described in the post above. (the sickness lasts 2 rounds.)


Male Human Fighter 1 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | HP 11/11| F +3 R +2 W +0 | Init+4 | Perc+5

I'm inclined to have Averin assume the worst and attack, but I don't want to be the one that started a fight that Averin would have known could have been avoided, so I'll roll perception and wait for clarification.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

451 to 465 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Showing Scars All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.