Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Savage Tide

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Farshore map


2,251 to 2,300 of 6,438 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>

half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Round 5, init 15, AC 17, hp 12/20
Khaz takes aim at the pirate, climbing the wall if necessary to get a clear shot before casting ray of frost at him.

ranged touch attack, at minus 4 for firing into melee1d20 ⇒ 81d3 ⇒ 3


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Round 5, Init: 12

Zstelian twirls his curved blade and closes on one of the remaining foes. With a quick gesture, he directs Kayle to follow and attack as well.

Zstelian Attack

1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
2d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 + 2 = 11

Kayle Attack

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6

Zstelian Attack Confirmation

1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
2d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 + 2 = 9 additional damage


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
motteditor wrote:
Wait, Silvio ISN'T the village idiot? I've clearly been misunderstanding the last 2,000-plus posts! : )

Well, at least he's supposed to be a competent village idiot :)

Round 5, initiative 20
ac 20, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 28/28
effects:

"So, you found your courage?" Silvio says pleased with himself that his words provoked the attacks against him. So pleased in fact that he fails to notice one of the pirate's blades connecting and Kyson quickly healing the wound.

Standard action to fight: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12, damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Sigh...


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

I honestly thought that was part of Silvio's charm. He's all bluster and swagger.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 5:

Silvio: 20
Khazmia: 15
Dargon: 14
Sekathral: 13
Zstelian: 12
Bad guys: 11
Kyson the not-so-quick anymore: 10

Silvio continues trying to make himself a target, as Khazmia's ray goes flying past, leaving ice crystals on the cave wall, and Dargon continues to press his attack unsuccessfully as well.

Sekathral ducks behind one of the remaining pirates, stabbing the next creature in line, though again his blade seems to be turned slightly by the unnatural bone spurs sticking out of the man. 6 hp Zstelian's sword also brings blood, as he just misses what would likely have been a fatal neck blow. 6 hp

The pirates attack back, aiming their blades at the most effective of their foes, though considering their unfocused attacks, it may well be coincidence. Regardless, both Sekathral and Zstelian are hit by the men's rusty scimitars, the blow causing the elf to collapse from the pain and blood loss. 4 hp to Zstelian; 7 to Sekathral

Not sure if Kyson would change his action, so didn't adjudicate it, and we can put him back at the top of the round.

Mechanics:

1d4 ⇒ 4
Pirate sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Pirate bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

1d4 ⇒ 2
Pirate sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Pirate bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Pirate 1: 17 hp, -7 Dex
Pirate 2: 21 hp
Pirate 3: dead

And these guys do seem a bit tougher, Kyson, though they shouldn't be. Could be I messed up earlier (I feel like I might've been off with the first ones' HP totals), or could just be Silvio spending more time showing off than hitting.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 6, HP -2/18, AC 16

Con check 1d20 ⇒ 20

Sekathral, though in no shape to contribute further to the battle, appears (at least) to have stopped bleeding...


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 6, initiative 20
ac 20, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 28/28
effects:

As Sekathral falls to the ground Silvio seems to realise that his performance should come to an end and it might be time to bring the fight to an end. An exaggerated swing changes midmotion into a vicious thrust into the chest of the closest pirate. (at least i hope that 19 hits)

Standard action to attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19, damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Round 6, Init: 12

Zstelian curses as he sees the elf cut down.

"I'm surrounded by fools that don't know when to withdraw."

The Varisian presses his attack in hopes of drawing the pirates attention away from the fallen Seka.

Zstelian Attack

1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
2d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 + 2 = 7

Kayle Fly Check

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Kayle Attacks

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4
1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19
1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5
1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 6, Init 10

Confused by Sekathral's seeming death wish, Kyson stands confused for a moment before single moving around the combat (if possible) to get closer to Sekathral.

Is this like a cat going under the barn to find a quiet place to die? Should I leave him be? Sarenrae? What should I do?


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5
Zstelian Karela wrote:

Round 6, Init: 1

Zstelian curses as he sees the elf cut down.

"I'm surrounded by fools that don't know when to withdraw."

The Varisian presses his attack in hopes of drawing the pirates attention away from the fallen Seka.

Round 6, HP 12/20, AC 17, then 15, Init 15

Khaz gasps, "I did withdraw and look where it got us? Our poor blaspheming pirate is puddling at our feet! " But princesses shouldn't play with pirates!, I know, shut up already and *grow*!

Focusing her anger and fear, Khaz pictures stomping the beastly pirates into the ground, casting a spell as she does so. Growing big, then bigger, she fills the space she had and a bit more beside, stepping in to protect Sekathral and Kyson.

enlarge person on Khaz, then move up to threaten with her sickle (but from 10 feet away if possible).

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 6:

Silvio: 20
Khazmia: 15
Dargon: 14
Sekathral: 13
Zstelian: 12
Bad guys: 11
Kyson the not-so-quick anymore: 10

Silvio's thrust takes the pirate in the throat, neatly severing his artery. The Chelaxian is easily able to avoid the apparently reflexive death throes before the creature bursts into goo. 6 hp to Silvio, Zstelian and unfortunately Sekathral; Reflex DC 15 to avoid
The remaining pirate takes advantage of Silvio hopping out of the way of his comrade's demise and lays a vicious slash onto the swordsman's stomach, just inches from disemboweling him. 8 hp

As Khazmia's spell takes effect, Dargon and Zstelian try to take down the final pirate, but he's able to fend off the worst of their blows.

Kyson moves to help Sekathral, just getting into range to heal the injured elf while keeping himself away from the deformed attacker. +5 hp to Sekathral

Mechanics:

Pirate bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
1d6 ⇒ 6

Dargon: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 = 10
Dargon: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 2 = 7

1d3 ⇒ 1
Pirate sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Pirate bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Pirate 1: dead
Pirate 2: 21 hp
Pirate 3: dead

Map


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 7, initiative 20
ac 20, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 14/28
effects:

"You think you can take on (the) Silvio?" Silvio responds to the pirates wounding strike. He dances below his opponent's next swing and positions himself so the target is caught between him and Dargon and manages another deadly strike.

5ft step to move into a flank with Dargon.
Standard action to attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18, damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 7, Init 14
HP 26/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14, (fighting defensively w/ crane style)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Dargon continues fighting in step with "the" Silvio as he pounds the creature with his fists.

Full Round Action - Flurry of Blows def w/crane
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 + 2 = 14
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
ATT: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 2 + 2 = 23
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Silvio, don't forget the Reflex save from above.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
1d6 ⇒ 6

Silvio's blow finishes off the final pirate, who dissolves into a burst of goo, as before. 6 hp to everyone but Khaz and Kyson; DC 15 Reflex to avoid.


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Oops, sorry. I misread and thought that the save was for Seka.

Reflex save #1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 vs DC15, success!
Reflex save #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 vs DC15, success!

Nice, that saves me 6 damage


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

For some reason I thought the acid damage was unavoidable and haven't been rolling reflex saves.

Save I 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Save II 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Even in his savage state, Zstelian easily avoids the splashes of acidic goo.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 6, Init 10

Still uncertain whether Seka wishes to cling to life, Kyson drags him away from the acidic pirate and to a safe location.

Drag and move 3 squares south and west.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Bump


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Reflex Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 - Fail as I'm assuming it is not considered a spell effect.

Dargon carefully scraps some of the excess acid goo off his shoulder. "Please tell me that's the last of 'em."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson, after dragging Seka away, will survey the damage to everyone.

"Why are pirates like this? This one here," Kyson points at Seka, "Seems to want to die...and those over there, explode into acid. What is wrong with these people?!"

Kyson turns away from Seka to throw up in a corner of the cave, mostly dry heaves after a time.

Doesn't anyone care about life?

Spitting and wiping his mouth, he looks again at the group.

"Should we heal him? Does he want back?"


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Having grown to a gruesome size, Khaz surveys the remnants of the battle around her.

"Please Kyson, heal him. If not for his own life, then perhaps for our own until we have left these cursed caves." she says with a sigh, which comes out somewhat less-lady like than she would prefer.

"After that, if he should still wish to throw his life away, he can do it on his own time."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson nods to Khaz and uses the wand 5 times on Seka.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 healing
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 healing
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 healing
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 healing
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 healing


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"He's like that's because that's how life's made him", Zstelian says in reply to the scribe's query. "The world needs scum like him, just like it needs brave young scribes. She needs all kinds to get on."

Zstelian calls down Kayle to check her for injuries before seeing to his own.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Wand of CLW 11/50


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

HP 13/18

"F**k me, not again" Sekathral gets up slowly, pinches his various members to make sure he's in full working order, then retries his rapier, saying to Kyson:

"Cheers again, matey. I assume it was you who brought me back from the brink, anyway. In future, I'm standing at the back and cheering you lads on, 'cause I'm really bloody fed up of corpsing out every five f**king minutes or so, especially if the Venerable Sage over there ends up calling me "scum" as soon as I'm out."

He jerks a dirty thumb at Zstelian

"Don't worry - I don't care. If the cat fits, wear it, as my sainted mother used to say"


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Zstelian chuckles and releases Kayle to take flight again.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Making your way through what seems to be a labyrinth of tunnels for 200 or so feet, you find yourself at a split, with a cavern opening up in front of you to the south, and a passage continuing to the east.

To the south you can see what appears to be fine furniture, with thick rugs covering the floor and fine silk tapestries and masterful seascape paintings hanging on the wall.

A four-posted bed takes up much of a large nook to the south, and nearby stands an oak desk with a matching armoire. The furniture seems to be ruined, however, spattered and stained with gore and deeply scarred by swordplay. A skeletal body dressed in the ruins of a once-fine suit of studded leather lies in a red heap at the foot of the bed. Five more bodies lie about the room, horribly deformed men and women.

Perception 20:

To the east, you hear what you think are sounds of fighting.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Perception - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Zstelian's brow furrows.

"Fighting, that way", the old Varisian says pointing to the east-bound tunnel.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Sekathral looks puzzled, then shrugs. "You've got better ears than me, mate. That armour looks nice, though. Anyone reckon we could salvage it?"

Appraise 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

"Worry about that later. Let's check out the fight. Maybe there'll be someone over there that can explain what the in the hells is going on here."


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson looks at the armor with a wistful look but also moves on to the sounds of the fighting.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

As you continue east, you emerge into a large cavern, the floor of which slopes downward to the southeast, finally ending in a large tide pool. The waters seem to be surging from a submerged passageway leading to the southwest. A hammock strung between two stalagmites sways gently to the south, next to an overturned table and a broken chair.

In the southern corner of the cave, a beautiful black-haired woman in tight leather armor uses an overturned table as cover as she fends off eight savage pirates. A dozen piles of green powder -- likely former pirates based on the things you've killed -- lie around the room, though the woman has obviously suffered some wounds of her own.

As she spots you, she calls out: "Oi! Get in the fight or stay outta me way, buckos. These things are lookin' to die, and I plan on obliging!"

Roll initiative if you want to get involved. Map in the a.m.; you're about 60 feet from the fight.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Oi! She's not crazy! She could be saved!

Kyson prepares a spell to help the lady.

I hope she's a pretty damsel that needs my saving.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Appraise her beauty

EDIT: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 INIT DAMSEL!

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

It's rather difficult to tell with all the deformed pirates in the way.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Init 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

"Boarders away!"

When/if able to do so , Sekathral moves to within 30ft, then fires his crossbow at one of the pirates

Attk 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 4 = 21(-4 for firing into melee) Dmg 1d10 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + (2, 5) = 11, assuming I get sneak attack

EDIT: If we're not getting involved, scrap the above (obviously)


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.
motteditor wrote:
a beautiful black-haired woman in tight leather armor

That kinda settles it for Silvio. Intitiative roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Round 1, initiative 22
ac 20, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 23/28
effects:

"Worry not, for you are fortunate. This is Silvio Callgari Pazzi, great sea captain and hero to all, coming to your aid", Silvio says and and rushes to the woman's aid.

Double move to engage the pirates. If i can reach one of them with just a move then i'll attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21, damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 1, Init = 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
HP 20/30
AC 17 (21), touch 16, flat-footed 14 (18), (after drinking mage armor)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Seeing the overwelming number of creaures Dargon takes the time to drink a mage armor potion as he moves closer to the action.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You could charge, Silvio, if you want to take the AC penalty.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Kyson is planning an AoE when the map is up.

Seeing Silvio preparing to charge to save *his* damsel, Kyson rushes to get into position to save her.

I guess I could technically 'accidentally' get in Silvio's charge lane...nah...

I need to save her first!


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Khaz lumbers after the others, preparing to fight more of the perversions that curse this cave complex, large sickle at the ready.

unless the three minutes are over, in which case it's just a regular sickle, and a regular princess.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Round 1, Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Zstelian pulls a pair of javelins and hurls them at the closest pirate.

-2 for range increment.

1d20 + 6 + 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 - 2 - 2 = 16
1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10
1d20 + 6 + 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 - 2 - 2 = 10
1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

He follows up by whistling, sending Kayle on a flyby raking attack.

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Harliss

Map Keep in mind they're 10-foot hexes.


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 1, Init 17

Looks like I can catch them all in a holy burst.

She's beautiful.

Kyson moves up 30', getting as close as possible.

Cast Sound Burst, (DC 16 Fort), in the center of the pirates, releasing a bit of Sarenrae's righteous anger above them.

1d8 ⇒ 2 Sonic damage and (Stunned on save fail)

"Stay calm! I'll rescue you!" Kyson says as the prayer is deployed. When all 8 enemies remain standing, Kyson reassess, adding "Uhm, Silvio, Dargon, help!"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

F%~*. Website just ate a very long post-in-process that I was just about done with. You'll have to settle for the bare bones version. Most of the dice rolls were done in the earlier version and not re-done here. Grrr! Damn it, it just did it again, though this time I'd copied and pasted into another file.

Round 1:

Kyson: 17
Silvio: 17 (assumed he'd wait for Kyson)
Dargon: 17
Zstelian: 15
Sekathral: 13
Pirates: 13
Strange woman: 10
Khazmia: 8

Kyson stuns four of the zombies.

Dargon drinks his potion as Silvio moves forward closes to melee, but can't attack this round along with the enlarged Khazmia.

Zstelian and Sekathral hit the rearmost pirate with a javelin and bolt, respectively. Zstelian, you've got what I think is an extra +2 in your rolls, which I'm not sure where it's from. If it's favored enemy, these aren't considered human.

Silvio easily fends off attacks from a pirates, while the stranger does the same for three others before distracting it with a feint and then nearly disemboweling it.

Dice rolls:

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25
1d6 + 2 + 4d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (3, 5, 2, 4) = 17

Status:

Pirate 1: 19
Pirate 2: 2
Pirate 3: 2
Pirate 4: 2
Pirate 5: 2
Pirate 6: 2
Pirate 7: 2
Pirate 8: 11 (maybe 13)


Human (Taldan) - Scribe 9
Stats:
HP:66/66 AC 21;F8/R5/W11;Kn (arc) +14 Kn (his) +9 Kn(pl) +14 Kn(rel) +14 Per +13 Sen Mot +13 Spellcraft +14

Round 1, Init 17+

"I'm coming to rescue you! Stay calm! Don't panic and pee in your armor!"

Chicks love directions.

Kyson full round action to pull out his rusted scimitar from its scabbard and 5' step closer to the action.


Male Elf Rogue (pirate) 6/ Gunslinger 3
Stats:
AC 20,T 17, FF 16; HP 53/53; Fort +6, Ref +14, Will +4

Round 2, init 13, HP 13/18, AC 16

Kyson wrote:
"I'm coming to rescue you! Stay calm! Don't panic and pee in your armor!"

"What's wrong with that? Best way to soften the leather. That's what I do to break my boots in, anyway"

Sekathral, having exhausted his wit for the time being, concentrates on reloading his crossbow.


Male Varisian Ranger/Cleric 9 - 83/83 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +3, AC 21 [touch 14, FF 16], Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7; Perception +16*

Round 2, Init 15

Zstelian advances drawing a dagger as he does.

He hurls it with deadly force at one of the pirates with deadly force (an unoccupied one).

I believe I'm within Point-Blink now.

1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 11
1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Kayle flies by for another rake.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


half-orc
stuff:
hp 39/47,................ AC 17, T- 13, FF-14, F. +4, R.+5, W +5

Round 2, Init 8, HP 12/20

Khaz keeps 10 feet out, attacking with enlarged sickle at the nearest beastly pirate, slashing viciously.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Dwarf Monk 5 [HP 54/54]

Round 2, Init 17
HP 20/30
AC 17 (25), touch 16 (20), flat-footed 14 (18), (w/ mage armor & fight def with crane style)
Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
CMD 21 (25)

Dargon moves into the middle of the fight, attacking the closest creature he sees that isnt stunned.

Single Attack - HandAx fighting def.
ATT: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 2 = 12
DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Ex dashing free hand fighter. Mauled by demon apes.

Round 2, initiative 20
ac 20, touch 14, fleet-footed 16
fort +5, ref +4, will +0
cmd 19 (20 vs disarm)
hp 23/28
effects:

Silvio nonchalantly swats the mutated pirates strikes to the side as he makes his way towards the woman. "So, now that you are safe will you divluge your name to Silvio?", he says and makes a deadly attack of his own.

5ft step towards the the threatened female
Standard action to attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27, damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21, damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2:

Kyson: 17
Silvio: 17 (assumed he'd wait for Kyson)
Dargon: 17
Zstelian: 15
Sekathral: 13
Pirates: 13
Strange woman: 10
Khazmia: 8

Kyson and Sekathral stuggle to prepare their weapons as Silvio steps forward and puts his blade through the ribs of one of the already injured pirates. 5 hp

Dargon also steps up and closes with one of the pirates, but can't land a blow that does any harm. It's actually a stunned one; you couldn't reach a non-stunned one.

Zstelian's dagger flies past the pirates, clattering into the cave wall. Kayle talons connect with one of the pirates, but they don't seem to do any harm, as it barely notices a few more threads of flesh being ripped off.

The four pirates who dropped weapons reach down to pick them up. Dargon takes advantage of the opening, viciously chopping at the man. 4 hp Silvio isn't able to connect as he's forced to defend himself against one of the other pirates, who moves to swing and bite at him.

The woman is able to fend off the three pirates who hack and bite at her. "Pee myself? I ain't done that since I was smaller than a halfling," she calls back to Kyson. "Same can't be said for poor Jebidiah here, though." She draws the pirate's guard out with a vicious faint, then skewers him through the neck, deftly stepping away as his body explodes into acidic goo. "Won't have to worry 'bout that no more, though!"

"Harliss Jarvell, but let's exchange pleasantries later, boyo," she adds, apparently in response to Silvio's question.

Dice rolls:

Silvio: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Dargon: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 2 = 23
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Pirate sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Pirate bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

Pirate sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Pirate bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Pirate sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Pirate bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

1d2 ⇒ 2
Pirate sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Pirate bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
1d6 + 2 + 4d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (5, 3, 3, 4) = 23

Status:

Pirate 1: dead
Pirate 2: 2
Pirate 3: 2
Pirate 4*: 2
Pirate 5*: 2
Pirate 6: 2
Pirate 7*: 6
Pirate 8*: 16

Map

2,251 to 2,300 of 6,438 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Savage Tide PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.