Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Falcon's Hollow MiniAP Round 2

Game Master Azure_Zero

Maps
Falcon's Hollow
DarkMoon Vale

Character Images
Character renders

NPC Folder 1
NPC Folder 2


301 to 350 of 370 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Darkness continues to fall in the sky and the fog rises evermore, now covering the ground up to *Ashlyn's knee, and it is now Dead quiet...


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +3( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4

Adroushan peers out into the fog. The dhampir activates his senses.

Detect Undead (sp), as the spell.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Male Aasimar Sorcerer 1 | Scaled Fist 1

Carth looks around at everyone drawing weapons. "Did I miss something? Are we about to get in a fight?" He slowly draws his own sword.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +3( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4

Ready for you to scare our breeches off...anyone else hearing the don't go into the basement scary music...lol.


You continue in the fog and dead quiet.....
and now you all almost sense something is stalking you as you continue on and is also closing in...


Female HP (15/15) Rage (6/6) Mutagen (1/1) CLW (1/1) Bombs (3/3) Saves (+4/+4/+3->5) AC (15/12/13, +/-2) Intim, Heal, Survival, Perception (+4) Appraise, K-Nature/Arcana (+6) Craft Alchemcy (+7)

Brunhild, feeling imminent danger, pulled a flask from her hip. In one swift motion she chugged it down, a look of disgust on her face. The already muscular woman grimaced as her muscles visible began to bulge, her skin hardening as the mutagen took effect. Scowling, as she gripped her Greatsword, she growled ”Let it come!”

Mutagen. 1 hour, +4 Str, now Str20. +2 Natural AC (17 currently, will drop down to 15 with rage...) -2 Int


Male Aasimar Sorcerer 1 | Scaled Fist 1

Carth rapidly weaves his hands in a brief series of signs and mutters quietly to himself. For a second a careful observer can see an aura, vaguely reminiscent of a dragons scales flash across his skin but it quickly fades.

Mage armor: AC 21 for 1 hour


Female Tiefling Rogue 1 | Urban Barbarian 1

Feeling something approaching from all sides, Zegenva will turn to the rest of the group and assess their weapons. After Brunhild makes her exclamation and Carth casts his spell, she will say to the group
Anatoli, Brunhilde, Carth, and Mahonrai, circle up around Androushan and Ashlyn. Their weapons are less useful if enemies get up close to them.


Female HP (15/15) Rage (6/6) Mutagen (1/1) CLW (1/1) Bombs (3/3) Saves (+4/+4/+3->5) AC (15/12/13, +/-2) Intim, Heal, Survival, Perception (+4) Appraise, K-Nature/Arcana (+6) Craft Alchemcy (+7)

Brunhild nodded. She looked around warily as she moved closer to Androushan to block any attacks against him.

Dark Archive

male Human Cleric 1/ninja 1 10 hp max,+4 init, a.c. 16, +4 melee, +2 ranged, 6 perc f +4, r +4, w +4

With his sword lit by magical flame like light, his face a grim shadow, Anatoli circles and puts his back to them following the group on their rear right flank a grimace of determination as he looks into the silent darkness


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +3( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4

The dhampir continues to sweep the area while watching for any threat.

Detect Undead 60' cone still active. Do you want another perception check?


Male Angel Astral Deva / Forgepriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15 / T 13 / FF 13 | Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +4 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Darkvision 60 feet | Low-light vision | Active Effects: None

Mahonrai follows Zegenva's instructions, but realizes he is too tall to stand in front of anyone, so tries to stay to the side while still protecting. He also keeps his bow ready.

He tries to sense what is out there.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


what it is Not, is Undead.

GM Eyes:

??: 1d4 ⇒ 2
??: 1d20 ⇒ 14
??: 1d20 ⇒ 1

It feels like you've been waiting 2 hours for an attack from it and it feels like 2 creatures are stalking you and they are BIG and powerful.
Brunhild senses their power is more then 2 times her current power.

Then you all hear a whisper in your ear in a kind yet seductive voice
""


Female HP (15/15) Rage (6/6) Mutagen (1/1) CLW (1/1) Bombs (3/3) Saves (+4/+4/+3->5) AC (15/12/13, +/-2) Intim, Heal, Survival, Perception (+4) Appraise, K-Nature/Arcana (+6) Craft Alchemcy (+7)

Steeling herself, Brunhild told herself We have an angel on our side. There is nothing that can beat that! To whatever was out there, she declared ”Show yourself! We know you are out there.”


Darn it, final edit in previous post did not take.

Then you all hear a whisper in your ear in a kind yet seductive voice
"Run"


Female Tiefling Rogue 1 | Urban Barbarian 1

Falling into a slight couch when she hears the voice, Zegenva will ask in a low voice, without turning to face the group
Did everyone hear that?


Male Aasimar Sorcerer 1 | Scaled Fist 1

Carth hisses back "Yup, that's unnerving"


Male Angel Astral Deva / Forgepriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15 / T 13 / FF 13 | Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +4 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Darkvision 60 feet | Low-light vision | Active Effects: None

The order to run? Yes. I did at least.

Dark Archive

male Human Cleric 1/ninja 1 10 hp max,+4 init, a.c. 16, +4 melee, +2 ranged, 6 perc f +4, r +4, w +4

Anatoli will attempt to disbelieve this whole mess as his companions question it

will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Female Erinyes Warpriest (Sacred Fist)/Erinyes 1

Ashlyn swallows her fear, pushing it aside for the moment. "Running at this point will scatter us and allow whatever this is to hunt us down one at a time. We need to stay together," she says to everyone.


you know, you could all run in the same direction, right?
And when I said it was big and powerful, I should of added "think Balrog".

You all see the way you came from becoming darker then the darkest night where you can't even see the trees or the plant life.


Female HP (15/15) Rage (6/6) Mutagen (1/1) CLW (1/1) Bombs (3/3) Saves (+4/+4/+3->5) AC (15/12/13, +/-2) Intim, Heal, Survival, Perception (+4) Appraise, K-Nature/Arcana (+6) Craft Alchemcy (+7)

Everyone roll a 20 to Hit! Anyways OOC I know to run. IC not so much.

”Stand firm!” Brunhild did her best to keep her voice steady. ”We have an angel on our side! We cannot lose.”


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +3( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4

Adroushan looks on as the darkness approaches. The dhampir shakes his head.

I suggest we seek shelter. How far until we arrive at the center of this wood?

The hunter prays, Erastil grant your servant a bit of your instint!

spell:
Hunter’s Lore

School divination; Level bard 1, cleric 1, druid 1, inquisitor 1, ranger 1

CASTING

Casting Time 1 round
Components V, S

EFFECT

Range personal
Target you
Duration 1 hour/level

DESCRIPTION

While subject to this spell, you take upon yourself the mantle of the hunter, channeling the insights of the spirits of the wild.

You gain a +4 sacred bonus on all Survival checks for the duration of the spell, and you do not have to move at half your speed while traveling through the wilderness or while tracking.

Dark Archive

male Human Cleric 1/ninja 1 10 hp max,+4 init, a.c. 16, +4 melee, +2 ranged, 6 perc f +4, r +4, w +4

Anatoli knows that what ever is out there is real now and grabs a rope and threads it to each person and then starts pulling saying come on we are together now close by rope, what ever It is we must leace.


Female Erinyes Warpriest (Sacred Fist)/Erinyes 1

Ashlyn grabs a hold of the rope. "All right, let's move quickly. Stay together, but we should hurry."


Female Tiefling Rogue 1 | Urban Barbarian 1

Quickly sheathing her sword, Zegenva will quickly grab hold of the rope with both hands.
Come on, let's get away from here.


Male Angel Astral Deva / Forgepriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15 / T 13 / FF 13 | Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +4 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Darkvision 60 feet | Low-light vision | Active Effects: None

Mahonrai goes along with the group.


Male Aasimar Sorcerer 1 | Scaled Fist 1

"well so much for our little adventure." he too follows the group


I don't think you'll have time for the rope, and if one of you falls tied to the rest, you'll all be stopped.

Given the the forest path and the surroundings there is really only one way to run.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +3( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4

The Hunter for Erastil attempts to lead the group safely toward the center of the wood.

survival: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 4 = 11


Male Angel Astral Deva / Forgepriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15 / T 13 / FF 13 | Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +4 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Darkvision 60 feet | Low-light vision | Active Effects: None

If you are trying to get us to go a certain way or get to a certain point, would you prefer to just skip to that? I don't mind walking through these opening scenes with no real choices if you are trying to get us to a certain point, but I would also be happy to hand-wave it, since we can't really *do* anything or make actual choices.

Mahonrai follows Adroushan.


Female Erinyes Warpriest (Sacred Fist)/Erinyes 1

"Don't bother tying the rope! Grab a hold and run!" Ashlyn suggests, moving with the group away from the mystery threat.

Dark Archive

male Human Cleric 1/ninja 1 10 hp max,+4 init, a.c. 16, +4 melee, +2 ranged, 6 perc f +4, r +4, w +4

Anatoli follows the suggestion carrying the rope in one hand and his lit sword in the other moving swiftly through the mists


You all definitely hear a monstrous vocal sound behind you as you run.

The forest parts a head as you enter an open meadow with a small hut within a small fenced yard and all around is filled with a light fog and a rising moon.

GM Eyes:

??: 1d20 ⇒ 2
??: 1d20 ⇒ 13
??: 1d20 ⇒ 2
??: 1d20 ⇒ 9
??: 1d20 ⇒ 12
??: 1d20 ⇒ 15

2nd
??: 1d20 ⇒ 16
??: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Wisdom and perception checks

Dark Archive

male Human Cleric 1/ninja 1 10 hp max,+4 init, a.c. 16, +4 melee, +2 ranged, 6 perc f +4, r +4, w +4

perc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

wisdom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Female Tiefling Rogue 1 | Urban Barbarian 1

Wisdom:: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Perception:: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Female Erinyes Warpriest (Sacred Fist)/Erinyes 1

Wisdom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

nice to get those out of the way...


Female HP (15/15) Rage (6/6) Mutagen (1/1) CLW (1/1) Bombs (3/3) Saves (+4/+4/+3->5) AC (15/12/13, +/-2) Intim, Heal, Survival, Perception (+4) Appraise, K-Nature/Arcana (+6) Craft Alchemcy (+7)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Wisdom: 1d20 ⇒ 2


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +3( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

wisdom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

This is not the hut your looking for.


Male Angel Astral Deva / Forgepriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15 / T 13 / FF 13 | Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +4 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Darkvision 60 feet | Low-light vision | Active Effects: None

Wisdom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male Aasimar Sorcerer 1 | Scaled Fist 1

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
wisdom: 1d20 ⇒ 13


The fog is now up to your waists (sans Mahonrai where it is thigh high)

Adroushan:

You see something move in the fog near you, and it felt predatory.

Anatoli:

You spot a group of people near the Hut, and one is large.

You see two hags in the group "holding or dragging" two people towards the center of the group.

Ashlyn:

You see something move in the fog near your feet.

Brunhild:

You see something move in the fog near your feet.

Carth:

You spot a group of people near the Hut, and one is large.

Mahonrai:

You see something move in the fog near you, and it felt predatory.

Zegenva:

You see something move in the fog near your feet.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +3( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4

Fog working like the spell, as far as, concealment and cover?


Yes we'll go with that, but since it is only waist high you can see everything's upper body, unless it/someone dives below the surface of the fog.


Male Dhampir Cleric 1 Hp 10/10 Init +3( Eyes of the Hawk(ex)+2 initiative surprise round ); Perception +10; AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +4

Thank yee, ser.

The hunter stops.

Don't make any sudden moves. We are being stalked.

Adroushan then reaches into his pack, producing some trail rations.

He then prepares to cast a spell upon seeing (hopefully) any hostile animals.

spell:
Calm Animals
Source PRPG Core Rulebook pg. 252 (Amazon)
School enchantment (compulsion) [emotion, mind-affecting]; Level druid 1, hunter 1, psychic 1, ranger 1, shaman 1
Casting
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S
Effect
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Targets animals within 30 ft. of each other
Duration 1 min./level
Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes
Description
This spell soothes and quiets animals, rendering them docile and harmless. Only ordinary animals (those with Intelligence scores of 1 or 2) can be affected by this spell. All the subjects must be of the same kind, and no two may be more than 30 feet apart. The maximum number of HD of animals you can affect is equal to 2d4 + caster level.

The affected creatures remain where they are and do not attack or flee. They are not helpless and defend themselves normally if attacked. Any threat breaks the spell on the threatened creatures.


Female HP (15/15) Rage (6/6) Mutagen (1/1) CLW (1/1) Bombs (3/3) Saves (+4/+4/+3->5) AC (15/12/13, +/-2) Intim, Heal, Survival, Perception (+4) Appraise, K-Nature/Arcana (+6) Craft Alchemcy (+7)

”Enough of this.” Brunhild took her sword and stabbed at the ground near her feet. With the mutagen still coursing through her veins, she was itching for a fight. Running and skulking was not the way of her people.


Male Angel Astral Deva / Forgepriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 15 / T 13 / FF 13 | Fort +3 / Ref +4 / Will +4 | CMB 3 / CMD 15 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Darkvision 60 feet | Low-light vision | Active Effects: None

Mahonrai walks toward the hut.


Male Aasimar Sorcerer 1 | Scaled Fist 1

Carth follows behind Mahonrai, turning to the others before he goes.
"There's someone by the hut as well"

Dark Archive

male Human Cleric 1/ninja 1 10 hp max,+4 init, a.c. 16, +4 melee, +2 ranged, 6 perc f +4, r +4, w +4

I see a group of people and two hags dragging two of them toward the center up ahead


Time for initiative.

301 to 350 of 370 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Falcon's Hollow Mini-AP Round 2, another Round please. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.