Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Wellards Jade Regent

Game Master Wellard

See Full Description for Relationship Scores


1,751 to 1,800 of 2,667 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Door in one hand, hat in the other. No more hands to hold weapons. She figures that the creatures will probably be dead by the time she gets in there, so she's doing a little swashbuckling. ;)


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Well thus far, she's half right. ;)


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zal will shoot at the second creature... 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 or not...


I'l wait for cinder for a little bit longer but know that circumstances for him can change at short notice.


Eidolon 3

Cinder slithers into the room, baring steel. Flames hiss from its mouth and flash off its blade as it swipes low to strike the creature.

Longsword Charge: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Cinders blade hacks into the creature..who hisses and releases a cloud of musk that spreads through the room.

DC13 Fort saves from everyone please or be sickened.

It lashes out at Cinder with a nasty looking club but the blow fails to come anywhere near the Eidolon.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Save-Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Eidolon 3

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

The miasma washes over Cinder, causing no noticeable effect on the alien creature.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Fort!1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Really?!?!

Zaladrel turns a sickly shade and sways on his feet, By the Weaver...I feel.. Zal cannot complete the words but instead tries to focus on leveling his bow for the next shot.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Úlf breathes in the smell of the lizard-thing's musk, to no ill effect on himself. He releases a bark of laughter at that, waving his axe threateningly at the remaining creature.


Omara..Fort Save1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Omara gasps as the stench rolls over her shakes her head and takes a firmer grip on her sword


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Okay Ulf just smash this thing to oblivion so Zal can go vomit in peace :p


Runa 19
Ulf 18
Omara 17
Zaladrel 10
Cinder 7
Mr Lizard..5..looks like my initiative dice are behaving normally


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Is this the one Runa already tried to sleep?? If it is not, then she will sleep it, otherwise she will attempt a chill touch spell

Hex-Slumber: DC-14 Will save, 3 rounds

OR

Spell-Chill Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Also Fort save (DC-14) or -1 strength


Runa casts her spell and moves in to try and touch the creature but her hand fails to make contact..spell not expended last for another 2 rounds.


Eidolon 3

Waiting on Úlf, Omara, and Zal before deciding what to do.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Ditto minus Zal ; )


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Apologies for taking so long to post! Just got done with GMing my real-life Second Darkness campaign with the Macon Clones.

Úlf will move around the side of the table that was between the two lizards, hoping to get on the opposite side of the creature as Runa for the welcome distraction she will provide from his attack.

Power Attack (flanking if possible): 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 - 1 = 27
Damage: 1d12 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 3 = 22


One Massive blow is all it takes to dispose off the creature.it's stench fades as it dies.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf spits on the corpse, nearly split in half from the powerful blade of his axe. "Take your stink to Abyss, lizard-man." he says in a gruff voice, shouldering his axe as he looks to the others.

"So..where we go to now?"


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Anywhere but here, I feel quite ill from the spray f that creature...


Three doors lead south, south east and east from the room


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa dispels her chill touch with a wave of her hand. She moves over to the two reptilian bodies and quickly searches them.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zal motions to the eastern door but gives Runa a moment to look over the bodies.


Its immediately obvious that the Lizard people had nothing of value on them.

Omara approaches the east door and listens but shakes her head to indicate that she has heard nothing beyond it.she inspects the lock then pushes the door open quietly.

Two more off the lizard like creatures sprawl on old mattresses in a failry good sized roomAs you enter they rise to their feet[no surprise round]

Round 1

Cinder 21
Omara 18
Ulf 16
Zaladrel 16
'Lizards' 14
Runa 13


Eidolon 3

Still excited from the abrupt end to its last battle no more than mere seconds ago, Cinder is still in the predator mindset. As such it notices the additional lizard creatures in the next room and reacts even before Omara, charging in, swinging its sword before it in a flurry of swipes.

Longsword Charge: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Cinders sword flashes and it's target reels from a heavy wound.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zal will knock an arrow and shoot off a shot as best he can. Attack, Point Blank 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 11 +4 if I can find a target not in melee...


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf, opting for a different approach than is his typical, charge-in-and-kill-it, dashes into the room at a speed less than a charge, hoping to finish off the lizard that Cinder began working on and continue the swing into the heavily wounded creature's fresh companion.

Move action into room, then attempt a Cleave.
Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 1 = 27
Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 3 = 17

Cleave Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 1 = 28
Cleave Damage: 1d12 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 3 = 21

Critical Confirm: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 1 = 22
Cleave Damage: 2d12 + 12 + 6 ⇒ (8, 8) + 12 + 6 = 34

So that's a total of 21 + 34 = 55 damage on the second lizard. Probably safe to say it's a little bit dead.


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

In a half-hearted parody of her previous display, Omara holds the door open and waves her allies into the room, still feeling the after-effects of the sickeningly foul stench.

Or maybe: "Hi Guys! Did I miss anythi . ." as the entire room and everyone in it gets painted with lizard.


Both the reptilians are slaughtered by Ulf.

Well he did say the crit wwould be spectacular


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zal shoulders his bow and puts his arrow back in the quiver, Ahh good job Ulf. Though I cannot help but notice that this part of the room is not covered in lizard blood, you need to try harder next time. Zal offers a bump on the shoulder as he grins at the big man.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf turns and looks at the others, the biggest grin they've ever seen on the exuberant Ulfen's face. Streaks and spatters of blood line his face, armor, and arms, but he seems to regard it as a badge of honor. He lifts his axe high in the air, clutched in both hands, throwing his head back and giving a booming cry of triumph and excitement, any worry of being heard as they explore the castle momentarily lost to the thrill of such decisive victory.

When Zaladrel comes to bump him on the shoulder, the look in his eyes reflects the utter joy he is feeling. "You see?! You see, Zaladrel? Úlf has made ancestors proud today! Come, come! Let us continue! Let us seek more foes to fell!"


Eidolon 3

Cinder hisses with a sound like venting steam in what can be assumed to be agreement with Úlf's statement.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Again Runa will search the creatures, as well as the rest of the room.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Under one off thematresses protected from the explosion of blood you find a beautiful silk dress embridered in pearls worth 500Gp. It is in very good condition


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Wow...that is kinda weird....maybe one of the creatures was female?? lol

Surprised by her find, Runa shows the dress to the others.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf seems to only just notice the dress, the adrenaline of his recent kill still flowing strong. "Yes yes, is good find. Come! We go find more! Ameiko still need our help! We find what makes her sleep!"


Eidolon 3

Is the dress Avistani-style? Or is it something more reminiscent of Tian Xia?


It could best be described as a fusion of the two styles.


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Omara looks at the dress, secretly wondering if it would fit her frame. "It's probably best not to think of what these creatures were doing with a dress like this. But it looks in good condition. We should probably take it with us."
If no one offers to store the dress, she will carefully fold it and put it in her pack.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Out af all the women here, who does it look to fit best??


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zal simply raises an eyebrow and readies to move on.


It would probably fit Runa best.


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

AFter leaving this room, Omara will check out the south-east door.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa folds up the dress and paces it into her pack. "We can sort out ownership later. Lets keep moving."
Runa and Tofa move up behind Omara as she heads for the SE door.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Oh to be sure, I will eagerly place mine own bid for the dress when opportunity permits. Zal will wink at Runa as he follows her to Omara.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf seems to not give a rat's posterior about who gets the dress, hopping eagerly from one foot to the other as he waits to see what is behind the next door as Omara searches the entrance to the southeast room in the previous chamber.


Omara checks the door and finds it unloacked and untrapped. She presses her ear to it and....reports that she can hear a voice that sounds to be issuing commands.


Eidolon 3

The smoldering fire beneath the plates of Cinder's "skin" flashes hotly, causing its blade to flash with liquid fire. It seems ready for more bloodshed.

1,751 to 1,800 of 2,667 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.