Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

DM Nex's Dragon's Demand

Game Master NeoEvaX

Roll20 Map
Current Map
Loot


1 to 50 of 731 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

You all have your reasons for joining up with Silas. He offered you all a easy job. Maybe a bit too easy. Guarding a basic caravan was a great way to earn some money, or so you thought.

Very little happened during the last. You mostly just followed Silas' lead on where to go, and when the caravan should take a break. A few of you started to realize Silas was hiding something, though none of you knew for sure, what it was.

One of the biggest cities you where to stop over in was a small town called Belhaim. As you approached the city you get a nice look at the "quaintness" of the town.

View as you approach

As the caravan approaches a man stands in the road. You can tell from his demeanor that this is a law man of some kind. You soon see a few more men waiting behind him.

The man speaks up "Excuse me sir. Can I see your paperwork for..."

...

What happened next seemed go happen almost too fast. It was one of those moments in your life, where you feel like you just skipped to the end, trying to remember exactly what happened. All you remember is the law man very quickly recognized Silas. Turns out he was a smuggler who had been moving through these parts for months. You where all interrogated by the law man and his men. They quickly realized you where all not involved with this man, and set free.

The next thing you realize is the law man, all of his men, Silas, the caravan, and any chance of getting paid are heading south.

You are all standing in the road, slightly dumbfounded. A small crowd of townsfolk watch this happen. Soon a young woman approaches your little group.

"Greetings strangers. That was like one of those horrible montages I have read about. My name is Talia. Talia Orem. I run the local inn for this town, The Wise Piper. I wanted to offer you all a few days free stay. I figured I should offer before any of those darn Abadar folks try to sell you one of their beds. Anyway, some rooms and food are available to you whenever you wish."

Talia is still standing there. If there is any role playing you wish to have before the caravan gets to town, go for it. Otherwise just jump in after Talia is done speaking.

I will be peppering in images here and there. When I do I will be placing them into the Campaign Tab for reference later, if you wish.

Here is a map of Belhaim: Map. You are currently in the south right accross the bridge. #4 is The Wise Piper. #3 is the Belhaim Garrison, where you where interrogated. As you learn what things are I will put them into the Campaign Tab


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

If it's alright with Verik, our conversations in the previous Discussion tab will be canon. A good way to start.

Before the caravan journey, Vors got a chance to meet his fellow caravan security team. The introduction with the ratfolk went well enough. The rogue was pleasantly surprised to meet the two female members of the caravan team.
"Hmm. Neither one of them are bad on the eyes, either. I like my odds!"
Meeting the dwarf was tense. Vors knows all too well that some dwarves don't like orcs: full-blooded or humanized bastard. During the trip, the rogue did all he could to show the cleric that he was a nice guy and not a target for smiting: racially or theologically.
Vors is willing to roleplay any interaction before the arrival in Belhaim.
-------
"Uh..yeah", spoke Vors, scratching his head, trying to make sense of what happened. "I think I speak for the rest saying we will take you up on your kind offer, Talia. Thank you very much for your hospitality."
Touched by the human female's generosity, the half-orc added, "I have no problem working for my room and board. I can chop wood, clean, whatever you like, to help pay you back for your gracious offer."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
What does Talia look like?


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

The famous Bullseye Brynn joined the caravan with great fanfare, waving goodbye to her adoring fans, and even giving high fives to a trio of young children. She smiled brightly as she bid them farewell and left with Silas and his caravan.

It wasn't long before she turned her charms onto her fellow travellers, and Silas himself.

"Hello, everyone!" she said with a dimpled smile and a flutter of her eyelashes. She was slight of frame, and well-groomed, with long brown hair pulled back into a sleek braid. She wore a finely tailored top and jacket with a short skirt and knee-high leather boots. Not exactly your typical guard wear... There's a quiver strapped onto her back, and a very fine looking bow in her hand made of reddish wood with detailed carvings of flowers and birds along its length. She's beautiful, and knows it.

"My name is Brynn, although some folks call me Bullseye Brynn because of my skill with a bow. I'd like to thank Silas for allowing to join your caravan and giving me the chance to work with all if you find folks!" She looks at each member of the caravan in turn, meeting their eyes and smiling happily. "I am thrilled to meet each and every one of you, and I can't wait to get to know you better. I just know we're going to be the best of friends."

She turns her gaze back to Silas, "Now where would you like me, sir?" she asks innocently.

Perform Oratory on her speech: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Diplomacy to make a good first impression: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

---

Once the caravan is under way, Brynn is chatty and friendly. She has a kind demeanour and always seems interested in everyone's health, mood and opinions. She flits about from conversation to conversation, making friends where she can and ensuring to spend some time with everyone in the group at least once.

Everyone would know by e time we reach Belhaim, that Brynn is a good marksman, and is gifted at magic as well. She makes a living performing feats of daring and acrobatics while firing trick shots with her bow. She's nimble, quite flexible, and travels a lot.

At nights on the caravan, Brynn helps out where she can, stirring stew at the fireside (but not hunting, killing, gutting or preparing it), and handing out dinner to everyone with a friendly smile and a pleasant remark. After dinner she tells tales by the fire, and can occasionally be convinced to perform feats of acrobatics (sorry, boys, turns out she wears mini shorts under that little skirt!).

Sense Motive to see if she suspects somethings up with Silas: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Storytelling: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

---

When Silas is arrested she clearly has no idea what for, and is let go soon after. "Oh, thank you, officer," she tells the male officer (if there is one). "We all owe you a debt for capturing such a horrible criminal!" You just tossed my pay out the window you busybodies... she thinks, careful not to let her annoyance show. She flutters her eyelashes for good measure.

Diplomacy on the officers: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Bluff to hide her annoyance: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

---

"Oh, thank you so much!" Brynn exclaims at Talia's offer. You're a life saver, truly!"

Diplomacy on Talia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

She happily follows Talia to the Wise Piper, and settles into her own room.


Male LG Dwarven Cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17 (12 TAC, 15 FAC) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14\18 | F: +6\8, R: +2\4, W: +6\8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4\6, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Channel Energy(su) 2/2 * Agile Feet(su) 6/6 * Calming Touch(sp) 6/6 | Spells 1st: 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Upon meeting his fellow guards, Grilnik was sure to greet them in turn, if rather tersely.

Grilnik met Vors last, and noticed him tense. Grilnik's gaze bored into Vors as he stroked the full twelve inches of his beard a few times; he finally decided to try and comfort Vors.
"I'm sure you have it in you to grow a mighty beard someday, Vors." he said while patting him reassuringly on the upper arm (as close to the shoulder as he could reach, being only 4' tall).

---

During the trip Grilnik seemed to be Brynn's opposite, taking in the sights as much as possible and not mingling very much, but he did greatly enjoy and encourage Brynn's feats of athleticism.

---

After hearing Talia's offer, Grilnik also chimes in
"Thank you for your kindness, Talia. Perhaps you know of some work around here?
I prefer to earn money and pay rather than rely on charity..."


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Grilnik Urist wrote:
"I'm sure you have it in you to grow a mighty beard someday, Vors." he said while patting him reassuringly on the upper arm (as close to the shoulder as he could reach, being only 4' tall).

Surprised by the seemingly 'out-of-nowhere' complement, Vors stammered, "Umm..thanks, Grilnik."


07/13 Rage 2 Barbarian | 21/30 HP | 18 AC | 12 Touch | 16 Flat | +2 INIT| +5 Pre | CMB +4 | CMD 16 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +0 Will | +4 Big Brother 2d6+3 x3 | +4 Gladius 1d6+2 |
Raging Stats:
34/34 HP | 16 AC | 10 Touch | 14 Flat | CMB +6 | CMD 14 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +2 Will | +6 Big Brother 2d6+5 x3 | +6 Cladius 1d6+4 |

At the start of the caravan Bethany, a short young woman barely more then a girl, greets the others with an outthrust chin and a large hammer strapped to her back. If you didn’t see the lean muscle of her arms it would be completely comical to think she could even swing the great hunk of metal.

Not knowing her new companions she has little to say but nods to the dwarf and half-orc. The archer gets a raised eyebrow when she begins to speak but is won over despite herself.

_ _ _ _

During the trip her age shows and she listens to any story of life outside her town with great attention. The dwarf is of particular interest to her, she is fascinated by the idea of a long life.

_ _ _ _

After the arrest.
“Umm I guess we should take you up on the rooms. Guessing we will not get paid so, like Grilnik I would rather work for my keep.”


Male ratfolk wizard 2
Vitals:
HP:14/14 AC:14=10+(3dex,1size) Speed:20ft BAB:0 CMD:11 CMB:-1 FORT:+1 REFL:+3 WILL:+3 SQ:Scent Init:+3

Before the events, Verik had been quite quiet, occasionally piping in during conversation to add a good quip, but otherwise this Older ratfolk hadn't seemed like he was an adventurous type. He introduced himself as "Verik Skintail, as my master called me. I don't get it though, my tail isn't as rough as others, but it's nothing to note me for...

---

During the events Verik was dumbfounded, unable to mutter so much as a few incoherent words explaining his Innocence.

When offered a room he just nods, letting the others speak.

Aye, ah... Rooms would be nice, esspecialy after that little... Problem. he says, puffing on his pipe, the smell of Tobacco in the air. Ehh.... At least until we find a new job...


Before arrival in Belhaim

Silas being a bit of a nervous man, didn’t pay much mind to the guards he recently hired. Though it would take a pretty daft man to not notice Brynn’s little group of gawkers. Keeping busy preparing the caravan, keeping out of eye sight of the crowed.

After a few days Silas definitely enjoys the antics of Brynn. Keeping the nightly campfires entertaining, at least.

During your release

While, it seems, most of the officers have left to help the Sherif deliver Silas, there are 2 remaining. Letha and Varyl. Varyl seems stunned by the attention Brynn is giving him. ”Um.. I have some work to do. Thanks, but you should go get settled.”

In Belhaim after Silas is off

Talia Orem stands before the group. A young brown haired Taldan woman. She wears a well worn apron with a decent evidence of some form of baking. Even with the splash of flour you can see the apron has an intriquite pattern with a many colored songbird on it.

Knowledge Religion DC 10:
The multicolored songbird is the symbol of Shelly. You can also tell by her demeanor that she is a follower of Shelyn’s practices of art/love/and beauty. While Shelyn might not be the most generous of gods her followers would avoid charging like a follower of Abadar might.

”Any help would always be appreciated. I am sure I can come up with some things you can do around the inn, if you wish. I think you all deserve at least 1 night of relaxation after a morning like today! Plus I doubt you will get half way through the night without one of those liberal Abadar folks offering you some sort of job. Always looking to spend a coin to make 2 coins, they are.”

Once getting to The Wise Piper, Talia points out your rooms and lets you settle down with your items.

”There is to be live music in about an hour, along with some fresh stew and bread. You are all welcome to it, if you wish. And if any of you have any musical talent, I am sure you can always join in. I think everyone would love to experience art from other cultures!”


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

On the Journey:

@ Bethany
Noticing Beathany's muscular arms, slight frame and massive hammer, Brynn smiles. "You are a formidable young woman. I can't wait to see you in action."

@ Verik
"It's a fine tail, Verik! But if you don't appreciate the name you were given you can change it. You are your own being. Reinvent yourself, if you desire." she winks at him.

@ Grilnik and Vors
"Thank you, Mr. Urist! I'm glad you enjoyed the performance!" She preens under the compliments. "Perhaps you should go next. What feats of daring can you show me?" she jokes with the dwarf. "And you, Vors? Care to entertain us?"

---

In Belhaim:

@ Talia
"My, what a beautiful apron!"

---

At the Wise Piper:

Brynn happily settles into her room. She unpacks her things and makes sure they're put away nicely. She pulls out her grooming kit and peeks in the mirror. She fixes her hair carefully. She cleans her clothes and make herself smell pleasantly like flowers with prestidigitation. Thus prepared, Brynn heads out into the common room of the inn.

"Might I have a drink, Talia? I'm parched." After a moment she comments: "This really is quite kind of you. Thank you."

At the sound of everyone offering to help, Brynn counters the urge to frown by smiling brightly. They wrecked our free ride. Idiots. "I'm not very good at chores, I'm afraid," she admits, "But I am a performer. I can tell tales tonight, after the music, if it pleases you." She smiles pleasantly. "Oh! And tomorrow I can put on a show outside. I'm an acrobat and archer, you see. Not indoor skills, I'm afraid."

Brynn looks around the room, looking to make new friends, or find a good spot to enjoy the performances. Is there anyone else currently in the inn?


As each of you trickle back down from the rooms upstairs, Dalia looks to each of you "Feel free to find a seat, I have a modest selection of ales and wines. I will bring a sampler to your table for you to enjoy. Least we can do for today."

As Talia busily gets back to work preparing for dinner tonight in the inn, you are given a chance to settle in.

The dining hall of The Wise Piper in is starting to gather an early crowed, but there are plenty of places for you to set up with a drink and some food. The majority of the clientel of the Inn are colorfully dressed men and women. You notice a few more plain dressed dirtier individuals. Even more unusual are the few well dressed people. Fine linens with gold trim.

Even given the odd group of people in the inn, everyone seems to be watching as the band starts getting set up on a small stage. Every so often you hear the sounds of tuning music, which is pleasant in its own right.

You have about an hour till music starts. Any role playing you wish to do before the music starts.


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Bullseye Brynn wrote:
"Perhaps you should go next. What feats of daring can you show me?" she jokes with the dwarf. "And you, Vors? Care to entertain us?"

"I've been told I'm a pretty good dancer, but that performance is usually helped by a pint or two", smiles the rogue.

-------
Once directed to his room, Vors scopes out the room with a critical eye, looking for remote places to hide his belongings. It would be the first time the half-orc had his gear stolen from a rented room. Once he finds a decent place to keep his more bulky belongings, Vors leaves the room with his sap and rapier on his hip, and his money pouch tucked deep within his boot.
Seeing Bullseye, looking damn good in the tavern, Vors saunters over to the magus to sit next to her.
"Quite an eventful day, huh?", poses the rogue.


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Brynn circulates around the room to meet the townsfolk while the others get settled, greeting them happily, introducing herself, and inviting them to come see the show she's going to put on tomorrow. While she makes small talk with the locals during the evening she also tries to learn any gossip, or news that's going around. She's especially curious about the eclectic crowd this place has gathered...

Diplomacy to make friends: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Diplomacy to gather information during the evening: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Once she's visited, Brynn settles into a prime table for the show, and begins to indulge in the sampling of wines and ales Talia provided. She starts with a wine--smelling it deeply, and sipping delicately. She sighs happily.

"Quite the understatement, Vors," she replies to the half-orc with a smile. "Can't say I ever had an employer arrested before, at least not within my sight," she adds with a cheeky wink. "Loss of a job, loss of coin... Still, this is a quaint little town. I've spent nothing on travel expenses. And I've made fine new friends, like yourself." she muses aloud.

"So, tell me," she begins, leaning forward conspiratorially. "Now that our job is done, what's in the future for Vors Orcblood?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Bullseye Brynn wrote:
"Quite the understatement, Vors," she replies to the half-orc with a smile. "Can't say I ever had an employer arrested before, at least not within my sight," she adds with a cheeky wink.

"I've seen plenty of old friends get arrested right in front of me. Luckly Silas wasn't a friend. He did like to keep to himself, didn't he?"

Bullseye Brynn wrote:
"Loss of a job, loss of coin... Still, this is a quaint little town. I've spent nothing on travel expenses. And I've made fine new friends, like yourself." she muses aloud.

Looking around, Vors nods, "Yeah. This looks like one of those town where the bards would say, 'A quiet little hamlet where nothing bad every happens'."

"So, tell me," she begins, leaning forward conspiratorially.
Bullseye Brynn wrote:
"Now that our job is done, what's in the future for Vors Orcblood?"

"Not sure. I could travel back to Oppara, but I was so keen on leaving it for once. As heroic sagas go, this once tripped at the starting gate."

"Don't think I would stay here..both of us for that matter. You need large audiences than this town, and I need larger town to blend into."


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None
Vors Orcblood wrote:
"I've seen plenty of old friends get arrested right in front of me. Luckly Silas wasn't a friend. He did like to keep to himself, didn't he?"

"That he did," Brynn agrees. Sneaky old bast***.

Vors Orcblood wrote:

"Not sure. I could travel back to Oppara, but I was so keen on leaving it for once. As heroic sagas go, this once tripped at the starting gate."

"Don't think I would stay here..both of us for that matter. You need large audiences than this town, and I need larger town to blend into."

"Tripped and did a face plant," she agrees with a laugh. "You know I had a show where that happened once! Mortifying," she confesses.

Brynn smiles. "Is that an invitation to further travels, Vors?"

Eventually Brynn nods. "You're right. A short visits about all I could handle of Belhaim. Business is business and in a small town? Business is bad." She laughs. "I shall endeavour to enjoy myself, while in Belhaim, of course. But I don't expect an extended stay."

Brynn takes another sip of her wine. Catching a whiff of dinner on the air she smiles happily to realize the stew is ready. "Mmmm... That smells delicious. Our host is a far better cook than I!"

If Talia doesn't bring it to her, and Vors doesn't offer to go get her some food, Brynn will let the comment hang for a while before getting up to get food for herself.


Brynn, as you move around the room talking to various people, you notice that there are definitely 3 different factions in this city. Followers of Shelyn, followers of Abadar, and believers in the Green Faith. The Shelyn followers think the town is fine how it is and they see the Abadarans as greedy traditionalist who have forgotten how to take time and enjoy life. The Abadarans think the Shelynites are layabouts. The Green Faith folks tend to be patient and hard working, but tend to stay out of the politics.

DM Roll: 1d12 ⇒ 8
While talking around the room, you notice two people (who you assume are Green Faith folks), talking, "The kobolds have always been trouble, but they're worse lately. I think they're preparing for war!"

DM Roll: 1d12 ⇒ 9
Another group of colorfully dressed folks are enjoying their stew and you overhear, "That wizard Hunclay always spooked me. I heard he worships devils and collects evil books!"

Talia Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Talia hears you talk about the food and smiles at you, but does not grasp the passive aggressive nature of it. Though you do see quite a few people walking up and getting stew and bread from the counter. It seems like on music nights this soup, bread, and butter is a common thing. Many of the townsfolk take advantage of these nights to get some free food and listen to free music. Though most people are paying for their drinks, where as you got a free sampler.


Male LG Dwarven Cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17 (12 TAC, 15 FAC) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14\18 | F: +6\8, R: +2\4, W: +6\8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4\6, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Channel Energy(su) 2/2 * Agile Feet(su) 6/6 * Calming Touch(sp) 6/6 | Spells 1st: 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Knowledge (Religion) {take 10}: 10 = 10
They're not often particularly friendly, but I wonder why a follower of Shelyn would seem so hostile towards followers of Abadar...

Grilnik, quietly enjoying the alcohol and atmosphere of The Wise Piper up until now, finally decides to chime in.
"I myself am also fond of travel, but I believe we'll have quite a bit to help with around here."
"I can feel it in my braids"
he adds, patting his beard.

After pausing thoughtfully, he continues "since we're all stuck without a job together, perhaps we can all find work together as well."
"What do you say?"
he finishes by taking another sip of Talia's thickest ale.


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
If Nex allows it, Vors gets the hint that Brynn would like Vors to get her some food.
The half-orc excuses himself and gets three plates of food, one for himself, one for Brynn, and one for Grilnik.
"There you are", says Vors as he passes around the plates as he sits back down next to the magus.


07/13 Rage 2 Barbarian | 21/30 HP | 18 AC | 12 Touch | 16 Flat | +2 INIT| +5 Pre | CMB +4 | CMD 16 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +0 Will | +4 Big Brother 2d6+3 x3 | +4 Gladius 1d6+2 |
Raging Stats:
34/34 HP | 16 AC | 10 Touch | 14 Flat | CMB +6 | CMD 14 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +2 Will | +6 Big Brother 2d6+5 x3 | +6 Cladius 1d6+4 |
Brynn wrote:
"You are a formidable young woman. I can't wait to see you in action."

"Oh I am sure no one wants to see that. My dad said I had to much of a temper for my own good but I am still just a little thing really."

----

Once she gets to her room she casually thows her back in a corner, not all the concerned. She takes a moment to sit and think. Keep it together Bethany. These are good people, you may fit in.

----

Grilnik wrote:
"I can feel it in my braids"

Bethany takes this comment seriously and nods thinking before she speaks.

"That would be a handy talent. My hair does nothing really. Working together sounds great but my only real training is as a carpenter and I was pretty bad at it."


Vors Orcblood wrote:
If Nex allows it, Vors gets the hint that Brynn would like Vors to get her some food.

Fine with me!


Male LG Dwarven Cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17 (12 TAC, 15 FAC) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14\18 | F: +6\8, R: +2\4, W: +6\8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4\6, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Channel Energy(su) 2/2 * Agile Feet(su) 6/6 * Calming Touch(sp) 6/6 | Spells 1st: 4/4 | Active conditions: None

"Surely you learned a thing or two about swinging a hammer at least."
Grilnik sips his ale thoughtfully.
"Maybe tomorrow morning we can find time to practice together and see just how much work you actually need."
Looking at her arms, she might be able to show me a thing or two...
"Anyone care to join us?"


07/13 Rage 2 Barbarian | 21/30 HP | 18 AC | 12 Touch | 16 Flat | +2 INIT| +5 Pre | CMB +4 | CMD 16 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +0 Will | +4 Big Brother 2d6+3 x3 | +4 Gladius 1d6+2 |
Raging Stats:
34/34 HP | 16 AC | 10 Touch | 14 Flat | CMB +6 | CMD 14 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +2 Will | +6 Big Brother 2d6+5 x3 | +6 Cladius 1d6+4 |

"Oh, practice with someone of your experience would be amazing. Really I just have this to look intimidation."

She scrunches up her face in what is clearly meant to be a comical attempt to intimidate someone, complete with a grrrr.


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Brynn nods along with Grilnik. "Yes, sounds like there's plenty going on. And what strange religious schism this town has..."

Brynn smiles at Grilnik and Bethany's talk of 'feelings in their hair.'

"Thanks, Vors! You're a dear." Brynn replies as Vors brings her food.

"Oh, I won't be much help in combat practise, but I'll happily watch," Brynn remarks. "Thank you for the offer."

"You and me both, Bethany," Brynn admits, making her best 'intimidation' face. (She scowl's sweetly).

"I'll be putting on a performance tomorrow, you should come!" Brynn happily invites everyone to her performance.


Male ratfolk wizard 2
Vitals:
HP:14/14 AC:14=10+(3dex,1size) Speed:20ft BAB:0 CMD:11 CMB:-1 FORT:+1 REFL:+3 WILL:+3 SQ:Scent Init:+3

Verik comes down the stairs, his bare feet not making much noise as he moves over to the rest of the group. Seeing them he slips over, smiling. He leans on his walking stick and listens, before asking. Which religions? If i remember correctly alot of religions have strange stygmatism against each other, despite both gods having similar points of view. Personally I worship the God Nethys, for all he demands of me is the pursuit of knowledge. he climbs onto a stool, barely fitting on the chair sized for someone twice his size.

But if I where to be one hundred percent honest, I never thought I'd end up here. I've always heard tales that adventures had swell times, always celebrating their latest win... Although I knew most of the tales are exaggerated. No-one has a life that perfect, except the gods themselves. he says, putting a few copper on the counter. Get me a mead or beer, whichever you have...


The music set up on stage is almost finishing up. Talia hands Verik a mead, ”I knew we had some of this left. Enjoy! And keep your coin today, its on the house tonight.”

Before Verik can bring the mead to his lips there the walls of the inn rattle. Each of you feel that sinking feeling in your stomach for a second.

Perception DC 15:
The sound is more akin to that of a massive landslide

There is a bit of a gasp in the room, the music stops and they seem to look at each other wondering if they should continue.

During the initial confusion someone opens the front door seemly out of breath, ”The Witch Tower has fallen!”. With that every stool and chair move and the entire inn stands up running outside.


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4

"The what?" Brynn asks before getting up to go see.


Male LG Dwarven Cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17 (12 TAC, 15 FAC) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14\18 | F: +6\8, R: +2\4, W: +6\8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4\6, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Channel Energy(su) 2/2 * Agile Feet(su) 6/6 * Calming Touch(sp) 6/6 | Spells 1st: 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Grilnik simply looks to his allies and then rushes out.
perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


07/13 Rage 2 Barbarian | 21/30 HP | 18 AC | 12 Touch | 16 Flat | +2 INIT| +5 Pre | CMB +4 | CMD 16 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +0 Will | +4 Big Brother 2d6+3 x3 | +4 Gladius 1d6+2 |
Raging Stats:
34/34 HP | 16 AC | 10 Touch | 14 Flat | CMB +6 | CMD 14 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +2 Will | +6 Big Brother 2d6+5 x3 | +6 Cladius 1d6+4 |

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 20

"That sounded like more then a tower. Almost like a landslide."

She quickly grabs her over-sized hammer and follows Grilnik out the door.


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Bethany Carpenter wrote:
"That sounded like more then a tower. Almost like a landslide."

"I think your right!" exclaims Vors.

As everyone stands up to see the commotion, Vors quickly shovels the remaining food from his plate into his mouth, then follows his caravan mates out the door, chewing heavily as the inn empties.


Male ratfolk wizard 2
Vitals:
HP:14/14 AC:14=10+(3dex,1size) Speed:20ft BAB:0 CMD:11 CMB:-1 FORT:+1 REFL:+3 WILL:+3 SQ:Scent Init:+3

Verik scrambles, taking the bottle, and rather than carrying it he just shoves nearly the whole bottle in his mouth, jumping off the stool. Wha ahnio hurrt? he says as he jumps off the stool and grabs his staff, pulling the bottle out of his mouth once he is stable on the ground. sorry, Was anyone hurt? he asks.


As you all leave the inn, the whole town seems to be aware of what happened. Quite a few people are looking out their doors north east toward a dust plume up on the hill. Others are making their way toward it.

Marked as Tower Ruins on Map

As you all get closer to the crowd and the source of the dust you find an open area with a good view.

You can see what looks like the partial remains of a tower. About half of the first story is still standing, but there is a large rubble pile. The crowd also seems to be looking at 2 corpses that seemed to have been crushed by the falling debris. These seem to not be human, or any race you have seen around the town. These are green Kobolds!

The whispering of the townsfolk seem to verify that they found 2 dead Kobolds in the ruins.

While the crowd is a bit farther back, you can see 2 people closer up. You recognize them as Letha Mulle and Varyl Hodd, the two remaining deputies. They seem to be puttering about aimlessly. Letha is wandering around scratching her head, the other is standing with his hands on his hips, chewing a stalk of grass.

From the crowed you hear, [b}” We should check whether that wizard Hunclay knows anything!”[/b]. The crowd looks over to the west, toward a manor house very close to the collapsed tower. #28 on the map

Sorry for the early rail roading, ALL of this so far is only in like 3 paragraphs in the module. Its impossible to not just run through it a little fast.

The part of the crowd moves to Hunclay’s manor.

Letha and Varyl keep arguing the whole way over to the house. ”There is no way I am knocking on his door! He has always freaked me out”

”Well I am not doing it! You are my superior!”
”What are you talking about! We got hired the same day”
”No, you got hired an hour before me. Plus Sheriff Benhovy has always liked you more”

Feel free to fill in gaps!


07/13 Rage 2 Barbarian | 21/30 HP | 18 AC | 12 Touch | 16 Flat | +2 INIT| +5 Pre | CMB +4 | CMD 16 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +0 Will | +4 Big Brother 2d6+3 x3 | +4 Gladius 1d6+2 |
Raging Stats:
34/34 HP | 16 AC | 10 Touch | 14 Flat | CMB +6 | CMD 14 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +2 Will | +6 Big Brother 2d6+5 x3 | +6 Cladius 1d6+4 |

"Kobolds? Never seen on of them."

Bethany practically trips over her own feet as she takes a step towards the dead kobolds but stops after two steps.

Maybe running to look at a dead body sends the wrong message.

After a moment she walks to the house.

"It's just a door isn't it? Guy must be deaf if he didn't hear the commotion."

If no one else steps forward first she wraps on the door.


As you approach the door, the two deputies put their hands out, but seem to stifle any attempt to stop you.

You walk forward toward the entry way, but before you can reach the door you notice another body. It seems to be another kobold, except this one is right in front of the door and chared black, like its body had been fully burned by something. You don't see anything else that seems burned. Just this small creature.

In the crowd, "Oh come on! He obvious did it! He has been wanting to get rid of that tower for years!"

Do you still wish to knock on the door?


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Finishing his meal, Vors steps next to the dwarven cleric and asks, "Grilnik, if I get roasted, do you think your god would heal me?"
Not waiting for an answer, Vors Orcblood walks through the crowd, making his way to wizard's front door. Despite his best effort, Vor's large frame brushes up against the charred kobold, and what appears to have been it's arm falls off.
"I may not be his cleric, but I know Cayden likes to have his followers with some 'stones'", proclaimed the half-orc on the wizard's front door. The rogue then knocks on the door with a jaunty rhythm.


Male LG Dwarven Cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17 (12 TAC, 15 FAC) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14\18 | F: +6\8, R: +2\4, W: +6\8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4\6, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Channel Energy(su) 2/2 * Agile Feet(su) 6/6 * Calming Touch(sp) 6/6 | Spells 1st: 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Grilnik stops a moment to address the lawmen "perhaps my friends and I can help." before they have a chance to respond, he turns to see Vors going to the mansion.

Grilnik follows Vors and Beth to the door and sees the charred kobold.
"Whatever cooked the kobold might've been a single use ward, but-- Hey! Hey Vors--!"


A loud, rhythmic, knocking echos into what is obviously a large house. A long pause, with little sound from inside. It does not look like someone is doing to answer, or that there is any life inside.

While waiting for a response there is a clearing of someone's throat from behind the people at the door.

You turn to see a woman and a young boy.
Woman

She turns to the deputies who have approached as well, "Please catch me up on what is going on here. Can we all discuss this a bit father away from that body, please." She motions to you 3 and moves away from the door.

The two deputies tell her about the tower collapse and the, now 3, kobolds. Also the thought that the wizard Huncley could be involved. You learn that this is Lady Origena Devy. She is the Baroness of this town. You also learn she lives just south of the tower, #27 on the map

She turns to you all Assuming all 5 of you get closer. "And who are you? You seem like an odd bunch, and I have not seen you here before." Her demeanor is polite, but formal.


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Well, sh**. Can't stand back now if I expect people to come to my show. Well, I suppose knocking on some old man's door is better than a tower that might collapse on me.

Brynn smiles widely as she cuts through the crowd. "Oh, I'm sure you have much more important things to do with those dead bodies over there," Brynn announces loudly to the officers. "We can handle checking in on the wizard."

Brynn eyes the extra kobold in the grass. Well, cr**! I'm not going first!

"I'll check the body," she tells her comrades as they approach the door. "You go ahead and knock."

Perception on the dead kobold: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Bluff to not appear nervous: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Realizing quickly the woman is clearly rich and powerful, Brynn tries to make a good impression on her, getting closer when given the opportunity.

"I am Brynn," she announces sweetly, curtseying respectfully. "But many call me Bullseye on account of my skill with a bow, Ma'am. My comrades and I arrived here with a caravan, only to discover at his arrest that he was a criminal. We're quite capable, but currently unemployed. We don't mean to interfere, but thought we might be able to assist in the matter."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Here's hoping she says no and we can be done with this matter...


Male LG Dwarven Cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17 (12 TAC, 15 FAC) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14\18 | F: +6\8, R: +2\4, W: +6\8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4\6, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Channel Energy(su) 2/2 * Agile Feet(su) 6/6 * Calming Touch(sp) 6/6 | Spells 1st: 4/4 | Active conditions: None

Grilnik nods approvingly.
"Well said, Brynn. We'd like to help. Especially if it can help us pay our way."


07/13 Rage 2 Barbarian | 21/30 HP | 18 AC | 12 Touch | 16 Flat | +2 INIT| +5 Pre | CMB +4 | CMD 16 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +0 Will | +4 Big Brother 2d6+3 x3 | +4 Gladius 1d6+2 |
Raging Stats:
34/34 HP | 16 AC | 10 Touch | 14 Flat | CMB +6 | CMD 14 | +6 Fort | +2 Ref | +2 Will | +6 Big Brother 2d6+5 x3 | +6 Cladius 1d6+4 |

Reading is fundamental. My brain went a little sideways there. Retracted.


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

No one opened the door yet, Beth. Unless you're talking through the door? The lady is behind us with the crowd.


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Looking to the baroness, Vors confirms, "Yeah. What the dwarf said."
Boom! Boom! Boom!
Vors bangs his fist on the wizard door in quick succession.


Male ratfolk wizard 2
Vitals:
HP:14/14 AC:14=10+(3dex,1size) Speed:20ft BAB:0 CMD:11 CMB:-1 FORT:+1 REFL:+3 WILL:+3 SQ:Scent Init:+3

Verik examines the bodies of the dead Kobold are the tower, following the group silently, the rat sitting on his shoulder watching the others.

The wizard listens to the ongoings and watches where he can, looking at it all through his glasses.

I for one am more than willing to offer any help I can give, esspecialy in identifying any magic... You see, I'm a wizard myself, Although what I specialize in is Illusion. But that's beside the point. If this was caused by magic I'm willing to offer pointing it out. By the way, my name is Verik.

Perception(general glance at ruins): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10

Make note of my scent ability. I'm noting the smell of the Kobolds, the Lady, and any scents around. Then, all I need to do is make an Intelligence check later to remember smells if I smell them again


Don't worry about misreading. The door is locked anyway.

Verik Skintail wrote:
Make note of my scent ability. I'm noting the smell of the Kobolds, the Lady, and any scents around. Then, all I need to do is make an Intelligence check later to remember smells if I smell them again

Noted

The kobold seems like its skin was chared pretty fully. Though you are not sure from what. It is decently fresh, though. Verik's nose cant tell if this smells good or if it was just a bit overdone.

The Baroness looks to you all, "It is great to have such kind people jumping to help out. Unlike these bafoons." Gesturing to the 2 deputies who shrink back a bit.

Addressing all of you:
"Today's your lucky day. Mulle and Hodd here can't handle this without eh Sheriff to hold their hands, and I want to know what happened here. You seem to be capable bunch. If you go in there and look through the rubble - find out what happened and why there are kobolds in my town - I'll pay the lot of you 500 gold pieces. While you're looking around in the ruins, keep an eye out for any signs of our local eccentric Hunclay. It seems somewhat suspicious to me that he's not answer his door. Let me know what you find."

DC 15 Sense Motive:
You can detect some strain in the baroness' tone, but she does not seem to be trying to trick you.

It is currently sunset, the colors in the sky have mixed with the dust particles that are stubbornly drifting over the town to make some amazing colors.


| HP: 10/10 | AC 16 (T13, FF 3) | CMB: +0 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+3 W:+3 | Init +3 | Perc +0, SM +0, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 3/3 | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Active Conditions: None

Well, cr**.

Bluff to hide her disappointment: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Brynn smiles at the offer. "Of course, Ma'am. You are most generous." Brynn nods to the woman and then turns to her companions.

"Any answer Vors?" she asks.

Brynn looks at the building to see if there's another way in.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6

"Wow, what a beautiful sunset..." she realizes.

And that was not helpful in the least...


Male LG Dwarven Cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17 (12 TAC, 15 FAC) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14\18 | F: +6\8, R: +2\4, W: +6\8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4\6, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Channel Energy(su) 2/2 * Agile Feet(su) 6/6 * Calming Touch(sp) 6/6 | Spells 1st: 4/4 | Active conditions: None

sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
"... your town?"
I hope we haven't angered a gray beard already
Grilnik clears his throat loudly "might we have the pleasure of knowing your name?"


"Oh I am sorry. I am Lady Origena Devy, my family has ruled over this town for the last 2 centuries. Well it used to be more of a city, but those are days long past. I am here to keep things as organized and orderly as I can.

She looks over toward the ruins of the tower, a flash of saddness and worry on her face.

"I appreciate any work you are able to do to find out what happened. Stay safe.... please" The pause is noticeable by all.

"When you finish and find out what caused this, and where Hunclay might be please find me at my manor. Do you have any questions before I depart? I believe my dinner is getting cold."

The ruins
Only fragments of the first and second floor still stand. Black stone and broken wooden debris lie scattted down the hill's southeastern slope, and a rocky ramp of sorts leads up to the tower's now-exposed second floor. The tower's original Iron door still stands, but it looks like rubble is blocking access.

DC 15 Knowledge Engineering:
The bulk of the tower seems to have crumbled into a sinkhole (although from this vantage point it's impossible to tell how much of the basement survived.) The rubble leading upward is very unstable and could shift if not traversed carefully


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Bullseye Brynn wrote:
"Any answer Vors?" she asks.

"Guess not", sighed Vors, looking up at the structure. "Let's go see what's left of the tower, I suppose. But I'm gonna grab my gear first, just in case."

The half-orc runs back to his room at the inn, grabs and equips his gear, and reunites with his caravan team.
-------
Looking around the ruined tower, Vors asks the cleric, "So Grilnik, what do your dwarven sensibilities tell you about the tower?"


Male LG Dwarven Cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 17 (12 TAC, 15 FAC) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14\18 | F: +6\8, R: +2\4, W: +6\8 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4\6, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Channel Energy(su) 2/2 * Agile Feet(su) 6/6 * Calming Touch(sp) 6/6 | Spells 1st: 4/4 | Active conditions: None

"They tell me that this tower wasn't built to withstand what hit it this evening."
If only they had had a dwarf to design her

Grilnik looks to the others.
"It looks like we'll get to bed late tonight. Anyone have climbing equipment?"


Male ratfolk wizard 2
Vitals:
HP:14/14 AC:14=10+(3dex,1size) Speed:20ft BAB:0 CMD:11 CMB:-1 FORT:+1 REFL:+3 WILL:+3 SQ:Scent Init:+3

Verik nods and pulls out his pipe, and prepared for a smoke. I suggest we first search for signs of magic, I'll get to searching... he goes back to the ruins, casting detect magic as he begins searching for evidence that magic was involved.


As everyone goes and grabs their important equipment, the sun is setting, but the moon is high and bright in the sky. The combination of sunset and the moon is giving enough light to work.

As the small ratfolk moves around the tower, he does not detect any sources of magic.

Grilnik's free stone perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Grilnik does not detect any strange stone tricks in the remaining rubble. Though you can tell the front door is jammed shut.

It looks like you can scale the standing side of the tower, or climb up the rubble pile to get to the second floor.


Male Half-orc | HP: 11/11 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 Rogue (unchained)/1st Cleric of Cayden Cailean/1st| Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Vors smiles his tusky grin, and pulls out his grappling hood and 50 ft. of rope from his backpack.
"Will this do?" Vors says as he flashes Bullseye a roguish wink.
The half-orc begins to study the structure trying to find the studiest place to put his hook.
"I'm afraid to put down any pitons for you all, might bring the house down, so to speak."

1 to 50 of 731 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Nex's Dragon's Demand All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.