Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Carpy DM runs Serpent's Skull!

Game Master Wellard


401 to 450 of 3,895 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

This is what I have kept track of so far personally, 1025xp gained so far

Atzi calls down the third Dimorphodon and after scratching its head crests affectionately she tells it to return to its nest. With a sad look she goes and tries to tend to the two Dimorphodon that were felled in battle.

Heal Check1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22If you want me to roll more then one heal check let me know~ Didn't want to fill the board with 3-4 checks for the same thing ;) But like I said let me know and I will roll the way you want from now on =)

Satisfied that they may yet survive she moves on to check Inkathru wounds as Amisi starts talking rapidly.]

She grimaces as the word 'Vicious' escapes Amisi's mouth and for the first time Atzi's anger gets the best of her. "They are no more vicious as you or I would be if someone barged into our home. They tried to defend their nests and paid dearly for it, nothing more." She tried to control her features as best she could while trying to fix a bandage on yet another gushing wound. "I'm sorry friend Inkathru but I have no way to heal your wounds this day, forgive me. As for which way we travel next let us finish searching along the water and see if we can find any of the ships our friends asked us to find."

She stands and turns away from the grim sight, marking a quick sign in the air, she sighs. If they were mean't to survive they shall, if not then it was foretold they die this day and there is nothing more I can do for them. With that she calls to Quetza to fly ahead and Seek so that they might have ample warning before they intrude on another nesting ground.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

I have been keeping track of XP as well, and I concur with Atzi's total.

Backing away from the nests, Uchendu takes the opportunity to clean and re-sharpen his blade.

"I vote that we curve back to our camp-site along the ridge above the beaches. Hopefully, we will encounter either some of the plants we are looking for, or some other ship-wrecks that we can loot for supplies (or both, if we are really lucky). If we have time (once we reach our camp), I would suggest spending the afternoon doing a loop along the beaches on the opposite side of the peninsula, just so we make sure we do not miss anything.

That way, starting tomorrow, we can focus on investigating the bulk of the island which is to the East of our position."


DM Wellard wrote:
Atzi seems to be keeping track but, if everyone is in agreement, I'll dispense with the exact accounting of XP and just advance you when you need to be. Also if we don't hear from Storian by the end of this week I'll put out a call for a replacement.

I have no problem with this

Natalyah walks up an kneels next to Atzi and the fallen dimorphodons and sighs. She tries to help to treat the wounds but if Atzi is unable to save the creatures she drags them away from the nest then produces her dagger intent on skinning and preparing them for slaughter. "No use of letting them lie around to rot.", she says in a stale tone.

Heal check to assist Atzi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

A hint of approval crosses her face as Atzi rebukes Amisi but stays in the background.

Uchendu Kybwa'ka wrote:

"I vote that we curve back to our camp-site along the ridge above the beaches. Hopefully, we will encounter either some of the plants we are looking for, or some other ship-wrecks that we can loot for supplies (or both, if we are really lucky). If we have time (once we reach our camp), I would suggest spending the afternoon doing a loop along the beaches on the opposite side of the peninsula, just so we make sure we do not miss anything.

That way, starting tomorrow, we can focus on investigating the bulk of the island which is to the East of our position."

"Vote? What's there to vote about? Stake out a trail and we will follow it. You and Atzi are most used to this environment. We have no choice but to follow you. You are our best hope of getting of this island.", she replies briskly in an unusually long rant for the half-elven ranger.


Female Half-Orc Oracle 1

Gritting her teeth against the pain form teh bit on her Shoulder, Inka pulls a Small red potion bottle out of her pack, rips the cork off, and chugs it in a very Savage manner, letting quite a bit of the Liquid run down her chin. Once Finished, she notices the potion didn't fully heal the wound, She then pulls a 2nd potion out, Drinking it in the Same manner

Potions of cure light wounds (I have 3 total)
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

" I'm Fine. Save your spells incase Someone else Decides to eat us."

total Health after the potions:9/11


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

With Quetza circling above her, Atzi nods in agreement with Uchendu, Best to keep things simple and thus far his advice has been sound. "It is my hope we find something useful this day, but the gods will give to us what they will." She rolls her shoulders and performs a couple of stretches as she gets ready for their long trek.

Seeing that Inkathru is looking better Atzi starts smiling again. It is good they were all still on their feet, even though some of them were a little worse for wear.

Survival Check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Knowledge: Nature Check for finding Viper Nettles while we search the western tip. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Survival check to aid Atzi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Knowledge (nature) check to aid Atzi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Perception check to keep eyes and ears alert for dangers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Osirion

Knowledge Nature check to help Atzi 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Survival check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Amisi feels weak and defeated for the first time on the island. Didn't she try to at least save one of the beasts. She didn't attack it - but she also wants to survive. But somehow this whole situation together with the hot weather saps all her strength.


The Dimorphodons will recover given enough time..and no predators coming across their unconcious bodies off course.

From the peninsulas tip you can look west across about 2 miles of sea to a set ot low lying islands covered in mangroves. The bay you are on the north coast off is about 4 miles wide.

Swinging back along the northern cliffs you encounter no further obstacles. There is a ship wreck about a mile along the cliffs from the nest. It seems in very poor condition but you could climb down to it with your ropes.

I should point out that the majority of the caost line here is cliffs with rocks at the waterline..you came ashore on what was effectively the only beach for miles


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Giving praise to the gods for their good fortune at where their ship was wrecked, Atzi pulls off her pack and rummages through it until she draws out her 50ft of silk rope. She hands it to Uchendu and smiles "Hopefully this will help, friend Uchendu. It would be nice to see lies within that ancient hulk..." She gives a call to Quetza to continue seeking as they go about their tasks.


Relieved that the Dimorphodons will survive Natalyah tries her best to hide them from any predators that would seek them out while still unconscious.

When the party reaches the cliffs Natalyah stands on the edge studying the wreck below for movement while she waits for her turn to climb down.

Perception check (if needed): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Well, poor shape or not, a shipwreck is liable to have supplies we can use, so I vote for investigating...

Regarding the cliff-face with a critical eye, Uchendu finds a sturdy tree, ties his rope around it, and tosses it down the cliff.

"The quicker we search it, the faster we can get back to camp..."

He then begins to shimmy down the rope.

Osirion

Not accustomed to climbing and quite exhausted Amisi stays atop of the cliffs unless someone shouts for her.

Due to my low strength and being fatigued I'm not good at climbing right now. Maybe if someone adds knots to the rope, then Amisi might make it.


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

@ Amisi: I believe the rope is still knotted from before, maybe i'm wrong ^^; thats been known to happen. Also Amisi I don't think your fatigued just yet unless I missed the call for making Fortitude rolls somewhere.

@ Dm: I'm cool with you shelling out levels when you think it is time, I only kept track because I didn't want to retrace old posts to figure out how much Xp I/We received. So if everyone else is cool with doing it your way, then I am too ^^.

As Uchendu begins his climb Atzi turns to Amisi, upon seeing her dehydrated state she makes a quiet call for the jungles aid.

Cast: Create Water 2 gal/per level (Focusing on several of our nearby waterskins, mainly Amisi's and hopefully filling most of them), She casts Purify food and drink as well, just to make sure their water hasn't become tainted.

After offering Amisi a full waterskin, Atzi looks to the sky and calls out to Quetza to Defend Amisi "If you are to remain here friend, then Quetza shall stay close and watch out for you. The jungle is a dangerous place to be alone." Giving Amisi a quick smile as Quetza lands and huffs as he settles near the wizard, Atzi sheds her pack and pulls out her empty sack which she ties loosely around her neck.

Once her turn comes she climbs slowly down the rope Uchendu setup for them. She mumbles quietly as she takes hold of the rope, slipping slightly at first. "I must get better at this, Eep! Gods willing I will not fall... Climb Check Take 10-1= 9 dc~


Natalyah climbs down after Atzi, and seeing the druids slightly awkward climbing, tries to help her.

Aid another climb check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


no call for fortitude saves those only happen if you exert yourself between 12.00 and 15.00 and its only about 10.00. Im addition a knotted rope is only a DC 5to climb so no aid required

You make your way down to the wrecks deck.Storian remains above to guard the rope.

The deck seems relatively sound the ship is held fast on the rocks that spelt its demise and it's Ships Bell identifies it as the 'Tattooed Lady' out of Ilizmagorti.


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Atzi draws out her shortspear, then straps on her buckler and looks around the deck for anything out of place or obviously... moving. After a moment or two she begins searching the deck for anything useful, while trying to remain quiet lest something below decks hears them.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

If she doesn't find anythign on deck she waits until everyone starts moving below deck and follows them.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Once he is safely on the deck, Uchendu draws his blade, and begins a systematic search of the wreck.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21.


Unless Natalyah notices anything threatening she starts to search through the wreck, carefully trying her weight against the boards so she doesn't suddenly step on rotten wood and fall through.

Perception check (if needed): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Is there any way of determinig how old this wreck is?


The wreck might be anything from three months to a year old. The deck carries nothing of value. Ucnedu draws his blade and moves towards the stern opening the doors to the afterquarters. Natalyah 's sharp hearing detects movement and she whispers a sharp warning just before 4 humanoid shapes lurch from the ruined cabins and shamble towards you

"Braaaaaains"

Natalyah 24
Amisi 20
Inkathru 14
Uchendu 12
Atzi 7
Zombies


Female Half-Orc Oracle 1

Still feeling weakened from the fight with the Flying Lizards, Inkatharu Says a Small Prayer, And Draws her Great Axe.

round 1:

Casting Shield of Faith, +2 deflection bonus to AC, 1 min,

AC is now 20

Draws Axe

Osirion

With some help and down the knotted rope - Amisi finally manages to get on deck - just in time for the zombies to arrive.

"Good I'm not completely helpless against these creatures"

Spoiler:

Amisi casts a Disrupy undead on the closest zombie. She then tries to move behind one of the fighters'

Ranged Touch Disrupt Undead 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4


Natalyah spins around facing the zombies and charges the zombies, drawing her short sword on the way. She makes a ill timed swing that is easily deflected.

Move action to move up to the nearest zombie
Standard action to attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Atzi shudders as the undead begin their advance, leaning her shortspear against herself. She begins calling out to the clensing and purifying forces of fire for aid in putting these JuJu spirits to rest.

Free Action: Drop Shortspear

Standard Action: Cast Produce Flame and attack nearest zombie not engaged in melee. Ranged Touch Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Move Action: Pick Up Shortspear

[ooc]Optional: (Up to the DM if this is allowed in this round, since I don't know how many free actions he wants to allow ;) ) Free Action: Call Quetza to Defend Atzi.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Letting out a Bekyar battle-cry, Uchendu moves up to one of the unengaged zombies, and attempts to cleave it in twain with his blade...

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13, for 1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16 slashing damage.


Natalyah charges into the undead and makes an ineffective slash at one of them..Amisi sends a bolt of positive energy slamming into another as Atzi and Inkathru cast their spells..Atzi's firebolt misses by inches and Quetza swoops around her hissing at the rotting undead.
Uchendu moves up to assist Natalyah his blade bisecting a Zombie which falls to the deck it's animating spark extinguised in an instant.

2 zombies making attacks on Uchendu

Zombie 11d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Zombie 2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

1 Zombie on Natalyah

Zombie 3 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


As Natalyah dodges the zombies fist she makes another quick slash at her attacker's leg, hoping to impede it's movement.

Move action to get into flanking position with Uchendu if possible. Acrobatics roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Uchendu grimaces when the walking corpse assaults him, and with a roar of fury, attempts to slash the offender apart...

Attack (versus the zombie that hit him): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12, for 2d10 + 12 ⇒ (3, 5) + 12 = 20 Slashing damage.

Some healing would be great. If I get hit again, I am guaranteed to go down :-/


Female Half-Orc Oracle 1

Seeing the Zombie Slam Unchendu, Inka Moves forward to heal him

"Fall innen dort! Hilfe ist auf der Weise!"

Ignan:

Hang in there! Help is on the way!

Cure light wounds
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Osirion

Amisi sends out another bolt of positive energy. This time the fight makes targeting more difficult.

Disrupt Undead touch attack 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (13) - 3 = 10

Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6

-4 penalty taken for target in melee.

"Uchendu - what a masterful hit with your blade


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Seeing Natalyah's situation and seeing that Inkathru and Uchendu were close together. Atzi moves in to help Natalyah, knowing that Quetza's apprehension at attacking JuJu beasts would make him nearly useless this fight. Atzi raised her spear and moved to flank the foul abomination, while stabbing with her spear.

Atzi Move Action: Flank the Zombie that is fighting Natalyah, if I can

Atzi Standard Action: Attack Zombie with Shortspear w/ Flanking bonus (hopefully). 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) - 1 + 2 = 19

Shortspear Damage Dice 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Quetza actions: Still moving and defending Atzi, he doesn't have the full 2 points in Handle Animal Skill Attack so I don't know how you want me to roleplay him. So he is just hissing and being aggressive at the moment.


Basically Quetza will circle you and add a distraction by getting in the zombies faces.

Natalyah slashes into the Zombie that Amisi damaged and Uchendu fells another as Inkathru heals some of his wounds. Amisi's bolt goes wide this time and Atzi's spear thrust though on target seems to have no effect on the stinking undead before her

2 Zombies left one badly hurt.One each on Natalyah and Uchendu

At Natalyah 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

At Uchendu1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

This time it is the Rangers turn to be smashed with a rotting fist


Female Half-Orc Oracle 1

A Snarl Escapes Inka's lips as Rolls over toward Natalyah, Grasping her Shoulder, allowing the Healing energy to flow into the Elf.

"Bah! Sie halten mich beschäftigt! meine Axt möchte geschwungen werden, um zu zerspalten!"

Ignan:

Bah! you are keeping me busy! my axe wants to be swung , to cleave!

Move to Natalyah avoiding Aoo's, Cure light wounds (3/4 spells used for the day)

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Seeing that her spear thrust had no effect, Atzi drops her shortspear and draws her Scimitar. She puts as much weight behind the swing as she can muster hoping to distract the abomination from the wounded Natalyah.

Atzi Free Action: Drop Shortspear

Atzi Move Action: Draw Scimitar

Atzi Standard Action: Attack Zombie with Scimitar 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) - 1 + 2 = 19

Scimitar Damage1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 (1 non-lethal damage... oh wait its still 0 damage. xD!)

Confirm Critical 1d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) - 1 + 2 = 16

Scimitar Damage1d6 - 1 + 0 ⇒ (6) - 1 + 0 = 5

At least I hope I did 5 lethal and 1 non-lethal damage xD, I couldn't remember if undead were immune or not in pathfinder, so I will let the DM decide~


The zombie catches Natalyah square in the jaw with it's fist. The hit almost takes the half-elf off her feet and she struggles to remain standing. Natalyah collects all her strenght in an atempt to run her blade through the zombie.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Nodding his thanks to Inkathru, Uchendu focuses his attention on the remaining zombie that is engaging him...

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22.
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22, for 2d10 + 12 ⇒ (7, 2) + 12 = 21 Slashing damage.


Natalyah takes the zombie facing her down at last and then Uchendu lays the last one to rest. Inkathru's healing restores most of Natalyahs stamina and Atzi finds herself with no target.

166XP each

Nothing else threatens you as you search the ship uncovering the following

On the Bodies
1)In a small, light brown belt-purse [2 sp] you find 5 gold pieces and one tarnished metal earring [4gp]. The earring is a simple loop and is missing the clasp used to tighten it to the ear. On the inside of the loop you can barely make out two initials, B and W.

2)The black leather coin pouch [2 sp] seems to be full. When you empty the contents you find numerous coins [14 sp, 30 cp] and a small clear
yellow-green stone [peridot]. As you look at the gem you can see several lines that run through the center of it, possibly cracks or flaws [very flawed; 7gp].

3)You find four silver pieces and a belt buckle, craftedfrom silver with gold trim [8 gp]. It has a solid flat face carved to represent the night sky. There are five stars etched into it to form an L shape, with the moon floating above.

4)A handful of rough six-sided dice [5 cp], carved from cow bone, rest within a tiny leather pouch [1 sp], along with a dozen yellow and black wood tokens [1 cp total] the size of a coin. What game they are used for, you do not know. Some of the dice are numbered normally, and others have two faces each of three colors, yellow, black and plain.In the pocket you find three gold pieces and a small knife in a leather sheath. The knife is only a bit over two inches long. It is made of steel, and when you withdraw it from its sheath you notice right away that it is not very sharp

In the Cabins
Opening a small, rough wooden box [2 sp] you find arrayed in rows a set of fish hooks in different sizes and materials. The smallest would be suitable for landing minnows while some of the larger ones would probably be strong enough to cope with a particularly fierce shark. Some of the smaller hooks are fashioned from stone and some kind of crystal, while the larger ones are made from some kind of steel [80 hooks, 50 gp].

Wrapped in a rough, brown-furred hide cover [buffalo hide, 6 gp], you discover a leather dome tent, large enough for four [28 gp], which has
been painted with pictograms of great game herds. Mixed in among the tent poles and wooden stakes, you discover a pair of moccasins beaded
in green, white and red [3 gp] and a long leather shirt [12 gp] decorated with fringes and beads.

A large leather belt pouch [good condition, 1 gp] feels full as you lift and open it. You spill the contents out to find several shiny items. The first thing to really catch your eye is a stunning brooch. An oval piece of ivory is imbedded into a silver setting. The ivory is intricately carved with a floral design, and you can imagine it being worn by a powdered and perfumed lady of high station. On the back of the brooch there were once initials engraved into the silver just below the pin, but they have been worn down and you cannot make them out [47 gp]. You sift through several coins [18 gp, 18 sp, 31 cp] and discover a strange, flat disc. It is about two thumb widths in diameter and has symbols etched on each side. On one side is the likeness of a hawk in flight, and on the other side is a snake, coiled and ready to strike [platinum disc,31 gp].

If I don't hear from Storian by tomorrow I'll be looking for a replacement fighter

Osirion

Amisi will be on the look-out for any useable paper. Be it the log book not filled up completely or anything else. She knows the chances are low that something like that survived - but the best hope is the captains cabin.


Miraculously the log book is not destroyed..there are however only 4 blank sheets in it. The log doesnt give much detail on the circumstances of the wreck..just mention of a steom driving them towards the island the entries ending suddenly.

There is however a mention of having picked up some Arcadian goods from sources which were not altogether legal


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Unless anyone has any qualms, Atzi would like to grab up the dull-edged dagger. Unless we are setting up a loot system or something then I will hold off until we decide on something. Upto you guys i'm totally game for whatever we decide~ =)

Atzi Helps by providing her empty sack to help store and carry out the loot found aboard the ship. She remains fairly quiet for the rest of their time on board the ill-fated vessel and traces wards against evil every time they get near a corpse.


It's not really a dagger ..more of a pen-knife


Natalyah freezes for a split second when Inkathru grabs her shoulder, almost as if she had been attacked but relaxes as healing energy restores some of her stamina.

She turns around to face the half-orc. "Thank you."

Atzi wrote:

Unless anyone has any qualms, Atzi would like to grab up the dull-edged dagger. Unless we are setting up a loot system or something then I will hold off until we decide on something. Upto you guys i'm totally game for whatever we decide~ =)

Uchendu already has a loot tracker set up. You can find a link to it in his profile page. I have no problem with you taking the dagger. Items in general should go to those who can find the most use of them.

Natalyah makes no effort to hide her disappointment with their findings on the wreck. She examines everything she finds briefly and with a disgruntled noise throws it over her shoulder or drops it to the ground. The fish hook however does not get this treatment. "Vihdin jotain dylstë*", she says as she places them in Atzis sack.

Elven:

Finaly something useful

Then she freezes as she sees the silver belt buckle (item #3). She bends down to pick it up. And expression hinting of sadness washes over the half-elfs face as she studies the belt buckle with an absent stare for several moments.


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

thanks for the reminder Natalyah I totally forgot about Uchendu's loot sheet he made >.<; that will definitely make this easier lol xD

Looking at the small pen-knife Atzi muses at the usefulness of such a small knife. With a chuckle and a shrug she places it within the empty sack, perhaps someone else might find a use for it, if not I can see~ what I can do with it. But once the distraction is over she looks about the derelict vessel and traces another ward of protection in the air as she follows the rest of the group quietly.


Male Half-Elf Oracle (Juju) 5

Just in case, Uchendu will scan all the items with Detect Magic.

I have updated the loot-sheet. Commodities I am simply lumping together, but anything that could be useful for the purposes of survival, like the fish-hooks and the tent, are being maintained separately.

Once he is satisfied that the wreck has been completely scoured, Uchendu hesitates briefly, shrugs, and then unceremoniously dumps the corpses over the side of the boat.

If anyone asks, he will shrug, and comment:

"They were probably sailors, and although I know little about the profession, I dare say a burial of sorts in the ocean is better than simply leaving them to rot on the deck of this wreck."

Job done, Uchendu returns to the rope, and begins to climb back up to the top, calling down over his shoulder as he does so:

"We should probably head back to camp (still going along the cliffs, in case we find other wrecks), so that we can spend the midday-heat period there, and then scout along the other side of the peninsula in the afternoon."


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Atzi seems to breaths a sigh of relief after the bodies are dumped over board. She bows her head in silent prayer for the poor sailors "I wish for them a long life and immense joy in the next life." She quickly dons the partially filled sack and ties it where it will be least cumbersome. She nods in agreement to Uchendu's advice. "I can at least provide water if we are caught by the jungle heat on our return to camp. At least today proved fruitful, yes?" She gives a large smile as she climbs up after the hulking Uchendu.


Natalyah's eyes return to reality and she pockets the belt buckle. Then she follows the rest of the group up the rope.

Uchendu Kybwa'ka wrote:

Just in case, Uchendu will scan all the items with Detect Magic.

I have updated the loot-sheet. Commodities I am simply lumping together, but anything that could be useful for the purposes of survival, like the fish-hooks and the tent, are being maintained separately.

One more update: Natalyah has the mwk short sword.


You make your way back to the camp ..you arrive there about 13.00 having covered the last half mile or so in the heat of the midday.Jask sees the battered state of Natalyah and Uchendu and calls upon his god,channelling energy to heal your remaining hurts.

Nothing bothers you while you rest up. As usual the heat wave is followed by a heavy downpour of rain.

Moving during the rain is at half speed and perception rolls are at -4. The showers last for 1d3 hours a day..timing at my discretion(evil DM laugh) Also Remember this is a PF Adventure path so we use medium experience..therefore the set encounters will be uprated from the book to reflect the fact that there are 6 off you


Still suspicious of Jask and his background Natalyah is unsure how to respond when he walks up and heals her and Uchendu. After a short moment of uncomfortable silence she gives a awkward bow and a "Thank you", then heads for a place in the shade.

She studies Jask from the shadows when she thinks he's not looking and at the same time tries to keep an eye and ear out for possible intruders. She waits impatiently until the call comes to continue exploring the island, when she quickly collects her gear and takes point beside Atzi.

Survival check to aid Atzi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Perception check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Osirion

Back in camp Amisi looks for a dry and undisturbed place. She than takes out the logbook from the ship and starts to read it and to discover more information. She is especially interested if there is a mentioning of the Brine Demon as the ships name and of Kerkorian as captain.


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

Making sure to obliterate their tracks after the returned to camp, Atzi eventually founds some shade to lounge under with Quetza.

After lounging with Quetza in the shade of their camp, Atzi relaxed as she took in the splendid heat and marveled at the pulsating life of the jungle around them. She watches Jask as he goes about his duties and kindly deflects his ministrations, because others were in more need then her, she had thankfully avoided injury in the last couple of fights. After eating a quick bite of food, sharing with Quetza the choice bits as always, she drinks down some water before getting ready to depart once more.

She empties the sack of salvaged goods with the rest of their amassed goods treasure! before grabbing up her gear and taking point with the energetically impatient Natalyah. Atzi gives her a large smile as she approaches and says "I am hoping we explore norther part of the island. Perhaps starting where we awoke on the beach and going east from there."


Female / Female Human: Jambala Jaeg Descendent) and Deinonychus Saurian Shaman LVL 4

"I am hoping we explore the northern part of the island. Perhaps starting where we awoke on the beach and going east from there."

I had to fix that since I apparently had no brain today lol ^^;

Fort Save (I realized that we were being effected by the heat of the day around the time I would have been obliterating our tracks.) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Survival Check + Natalyah's Assist 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 = 26

Perception (-4 because of rain) 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 4 = 18

I rolled these so no one was waiting on me before we started the next foray. Atzi will have Quetza seek ahead of them so we hopefully get a little warning if something airborne comes at us at least~

401 to 450 of 3,895 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Carpy DM runs Serpent's Skull! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.