Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Beginners Arc Table C (Inactive)

Game Master Awenydd83

Beginners Arc: The Confirmation, Masters of the Fallen Fortress, and Wounded Wisp

MAPS

HANDOUTS

Initiative:
Argor [dice=Initiative]1d20[/dice]
Aerian [dice=Initiative]1d20+4[/dice]
Black Sun [dice=Initiative]1d20+4[/dice]
Cyclic [dice=Initiative]1d20+6[/dice]
Jundu [dice=Initiative]1d20+5[/dice]


901 to 916 of 916 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female Gnome Oracle(Nature)/2 N/N | HP: 21/21 | AC/FF/Tch: 22/17/11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 14 | F/R/W: +3/+0/+3 | Init: +2 | Speed 15 ft | Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +4, Knowledge Nature +5, Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +5, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: Bless

I'm just fine other than a bruised ego and shin."

Cyclic delicately removes herself from the greased area.

Silver Crusade

Kellid Druid 2 HP: 17/17 AC:17 FF:16 T:11 F:+6, R:+2, W:+6 Perception +8 (Effects:None)

Argor, bloodied, and bruised, does everything in his power to stay on his feet. "Now that the threat has passed, I can heal myself." Argor states, slowly getting out his own wand, and then healing himself with it.

CLW: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 8) + 3 = 18


GM DevilDoc's signup|RotRL

website was down for me last night when I tried to post.

The team reassemble and patches up their wounds before turning their attentions back to the tunnels and presses on through the dim tunnels and ending at a small alcove. Several desks are arranged along the northern and eastern edges of this small stone alcove. Whereas the stonework leading to this chamber is rough, the walls in the alcove are polished. A single gem rests among the neatly filed papers on the desk, emitting a soft luminescence that brightens the small room.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

male kitsune bard 2 | HP 19/19, bardic performance 10/10 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +2, R +6, W +4 (+4 saves vs sonic/language-dependant) | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +7 | Init +5

Jundu inspects the gem and the papers, wondering who would have built this alcove.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Grand Lodge

Female Gnome Oracle(Nature)/2 N/N | HP: 21/21 | AC/FF/Tch: 22/17/11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 14 | F/R/W: +3/+0/+3 | Init: +2 | Speed 15 ft | Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +4, Knowledge Nature +5, Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +5, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: Bless

Cyclic joins the others in the perusal. She casts a detect poison just in case something is trapped. So what do the papers tell about?

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

Aerian looks over the papers as well, taking care not to crumble any of the long-lost papers. [b]"


GM DevilDoc's signup|RotRL

Everyone crowds together and shuffles through the papers. Unfortunately, you all see that they are written in an incomprehensible way that could only be a cipher of intricate design. There is no telling what this multitude of pages may contain, but the importance of this trove of documents that have been so well hidden for so many years could hardly escape notice.

The team works together to gather the documents and prepare for the trip to the Grand Lodge. Trooping back through the hallowed halls of the Shrine to the Failed, you eventually return to daylight just as the crowd, which has grown exponentially since your entrance to the tomb, lets out a collective gasp and groan of dismay. Throughout the crowd, several female voices cry out in tears or in swoon.. it seems you have returned to the present just in time for Sir Reinhart's misguided attempt to vault across the chasm surrounding the Star Stone Cathedral on horseback. It seems that the aspirant has been judged as simply a man, as he and his loyal steed plunge into the unfathomable darkness below.

You arrive at the Lodge in short order, where Drandle Dreng has you ushered quickly into his office. "It seems that your walk in the rain last night has turned into a bit of an adventure!!" the Venture Captain greets you. "I swear, I knew nothing of the hidden room, but tell me.. what have you found? Heryn sent me a missive telling me that you found a secret room and cleared her basement of some foul creatures, and then rushed out of there like there were demons on your tails!"

Effectively, you have finished the mission, and I am stalling for time to make up the Chronicle sheets and report everything. :-)

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

"Poor horse didn't deserve such an end..." Aerian says nothing of the fool of a rider.

no problem with the stalling...

"We found yet another hidden room, and in it, this bunch of papers, which are written in some cryptic cypher... perhaps experts here at the Society can, in time, make sense of them." Aerian shrugs slightly, bridling at his own inability to decipher the notes. "I'd someday like to learn of what we found, if that's possible."

Grand Lodge

Female Gnome Oracle(Nature)/2 N/N | HP: 21/21 | AC/FF/Tch: 22/17/11 | CMB: -1, CMD: 14 | F/R/W: +3/+0/+3 | Init: +2 | Speed 15 ft | Diplomacy +5, Intimidate +4, Knowledge Nature +5, Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +5, Survival +5 | Active Conditions: Bless

"More importantly we found a piece of history concerning the Pathfinder Society itself."

Silver Crusade

Kellid Druid 2 HP: 17/17 AC:17 FF:16 T:11 F:+6, R:+2, W:+6 Perception +8 (Effects:None)

"Indeed. There was an abomination in there as well, but it was defeated."

Silver Crusade

male kitsune bard 2 | HP 19/19, bardic performance 10/10 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +2, R +6, W +4 (+4 saves vs sonic/language-dependant) | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +7 | Init +5

"Not even close! Why even attempt the jump if you haven't practiced? Heavens know what might be in the cathedral so there is no preparing for that. Might as well control whatever you can." muses Jondo.


GM DevilDoc's signup|RotRL

Dreng chuckles as the team recounts the dreary end of Sir Reinhart, and adds in "I quite agree with you.. I see absolutely no reason behind the many attempts at the Starstone Cathedral!! As for your adventures, BRAVO!! You have done a wonderful service for the Society, and I will see that you are rewarded appropriately for your initiative. Give us a few days to try and decipher all of this, and I will be sure to fill you in on what we find. For now, go home and rest.. I am sure that it is much needed after your adventures!!"

I will have the chronicles done and the game reported tomorrow night at work. I forgot the scanned file on my desktop on the work computer!!

Silver Crusade

Kellid Druid 2 HP: 17/17 AC:17 FF:16 T:11 F:+6, R:+2, W:+6 Perception +8 (Effects:None)

Thanks!

Silver Crusade

male kitsune bard 2 | HP 19/19, bardic performance 10/10 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +2, R +6, W +4 (+4 saves vs sonic/language-dependant) | CMB -1, CMD 12 | Spd 30' | Perc +7 | Init +5

Thanks for the run GM DevilDoc! Great job with this. And thanks everybody else for a fun game! :D

Dark Archive

HP 21/21; AC 12/12/10; f 2, r 6, w 4; bab 2, melee +2, ranged +4; cmb 2, cmd 14; init +4; wclw 47; inspiration 6/6; folio reroll 1/1 | sylph investigator (empiricist)/3 | -17
skills:
acro 6, bluff 6/8, crft alch 10, diplo 8/10, dd 10, fly 5, kn arc 12, kn dung 10, kn eng 10, kn geog 10, kn hist 10, kn local 11, kn nat 10, kn nob 10, kn planes 11, kn rel 10, ling 6, perc 10, sm 9, stlth 7, umd 10

thanks for running! thanks all for playing! it was a blast!


GM DevilDoc's signup|RotRL

A couple of days later, a young messenger boy finds you at your leisure. "I've a message fore ye.. From Mist'r Dreng!" he says in a rush as he pushes the paper towards you. As soon as your fingers touch the page the sprat is off again, quickly disappearing into the street.

Bottom of the handouts link.
I want to thank all of you for your time and efforts here. Your chronicles are posted, and please take a moment to give me some feedback!

901 to 916 of 916 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Beginners Arc Table C All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.