Testing the classes


Secrets of Magic Playtest General Discussion

Sczarni

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Anyone planning on running any online roll20 games to test the classes and give feedback by chance?


If someone does I'd love to join, I don't really have anything else going on at the moment and I've got some vanilla builds I've been wanting to try out anyway.


I'm thinking of running one on Thursday (6 PM Eastern maybe), but on Foundry, rather than Roll20. Would prefer the players be Magus or Summoner (summoners can be healers, but if needed, I can give an NPC healer cleric).


Bast L. wrote:
I'm thinking of running one on Thursday (6 PM Eastern maybe), but on Foundry, rather than Roll20. Would prefer the players be Magus or Summoner (summoners can be healers, but if needed, I can give an NPC healer cleric).

Sorry, I can't afford to shell out $50 on a vtt right now. I'm currently between jobs due to COVID.

Oh, the reason I said I had vanilla builds I wanted to try was because I figured everyone would want to play a summoner/magus and I wanted make it known I didn't mind letting someone else play with the new shiny toys :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Capn Cupcake wrote:
Bast L. wrote:
I'm thinking of running one on Thursday (6 PM Eastern maybe), but on Foundry, rather than Roll20. Would prefer the players be Magus or Summoner (summoners can be healers, but if needed, I can give an NPC healer cleric).

Sorry, I can't afford to shell out $50 on a vtt right now. I'm currently between jobs due to COVID.

Oh, the reason I said I had vanilla builds I wanted to try was because I figured everyone would want to play a summoner/magus and I wanted make it known I didn't mind letting someone else play with the new shiny toys :)

It's free to all but me. Some system requirements though. And probably a decent internet connection, since I'm going to be using some animated maps.

System Requirements


Bast L. wrote:
Capn Cupcake wrote:
Bast L. wrote:
I'm thinking of running one on Thursday (6 PM Eastern maybe), but on Foundry, rather than Roll20. Would prefer the players be Magus or Summoner (summoners can be healers, but if needed, I can give an NPC healer cleric).

Sorry, I can't afford to shell out $50 on a vtt right now. I'm currently between jobs due to COVID.

Oh, the reason I said I had vanilla builds I wanted to try was because I figured everyone would want to play a summoner/magus and I wanted make it known I didn't mind letting someone else play with the new shiny toys :)

It's free to all but me. Some system requirements though. And probably a decent internet connection, since I'm going to be using some animated maps.

System Requirements

Oh sick! Then yeah I'd be happy to play with you if you'll have me. My computer should have no problem running it, I meet those specs easily.


Hmm, PM me discord ID maybe? I can't send you a PM (it's an account setting to check).


Bast L. wrote:
Hmm, PM me discord ID maybe? I can't send you a PM (it's an account setting to check).

That's really weird, the setting to allow private messages is checked on but I can't send you one either. I'll just edit this message after I hear from you on Discord.

[REDACTED]


I can only play via text (can't use neither audio or video), I'm searching in my groups for people that can play the playtest vis telegram or mRPG


Bast L. wrote:
I'm thinking of running one on Thursday (6 PM Eastern maybe), but on Foundry, rather than Roll20. Would prefer the players be Magus or Summoner (summoners can be healers, but if needed, I can give an NPC healer cleric).

Are you still looking for people? I might be available


We filled now, sorry.


Bast L. wrote:
We filled now, sorry.

No worries. Have fun


If anyone else is looking for a Magus player I'd like to join ! Though timezones might be an issue, I'm on GMT+1

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / Secrets of Magic Playtest / General Discussion / Testing the classes All Messageboards
Recent threads in General Discussion