|5 people marked this as a favorite.|
Quite a while back, while using a Google Sheets based PF character sheet that some of you are probably familiar with, I thought "y'know, I am a software engineer, I can do better than this annoying thing".
The good new is that I think I may have been right, and I am finally ready to show this puppy to the world.
It still isn't totally feature complete, but it is most definitely usable, and frankly I could use the extra eyes playtesting for bugs. Hopefully some of you will find it useful as well.
I *think* everything works, but feel free to yell at me if something breaks. I ran a playtest with my own group and it worked mostly fine, but I have changed a few things since and I haven't tested every feature again so something may have broken without me realizing.
***the lavish praise of my pro hacking skills may now commence***