Interactive maps for Giantslayer


Website Feedback


so I was wondering when will the interactive maps be ready to buy and download to use, hope you can give me a time line on when that will be possible.


They should be included in the zip files that contain the PDF of each book.

Liberty's Edge

Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
They should be included in the zip files that contain the PDF of each book.

No, he means that he has purchased the AP books in store/Amazon and wants to buy the interactive maps PDF bundle which is normally for sale for $14.99 and should be ready for sale now. It may have been overlooked for some reason, or it may be that there is some new aspect of PDF maps which is changing Paizo's approach on this given RealmWorks licensing issues. I expect it has just been overlooked though.

I'll fire a message to a Paizo employee and draw their attention to this thread.

Community & Digital Content Director

I'd like to apologize for this omission. It looks like the ball got dropped on the compilations for Interactive Maps, likely due to some restructuring of our departments. It's back on my radar and will endeavor to get that up and available ASAP.


Steel_Wind wrote:

No, he means that he has purchased the AP books in store/Amazon and wants to buy the interactive maps PDF bundle which is normally for sale for $14.99 and should be ready for sale now.

There is such a product? I was completely unaware of it and I can't seem to come up with the right search terms to find it. Can someone link it for me?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

It doesn't exist for Giantslayer yet, but you can get them for other APs. They are in the product listing for the APs themselves.

Some examples:

These are the exact same maps that appear in the APs, except they are interactive -- allowing you to show/hide labels, gridlines, or other GM-only info. They aren't exactly friendly for extracting to a VTT, but they're good for printing out. These are the exact same interactive maps that are included with the individual AP PDFs, so if you purchased the PDFs you are not getting anything new with these bundles.


Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
Steel_Wind wrote:

No, he means that he has purchased the AP books in store/Amazon and wants to buy the interactive maps PDF bundle which is normally for sale for $14.99 and should be ready for sale now.

There is such a product? I was completely unaware of it and I can't seem to come up with the right search terms to find it. Can someone link it for me?

I bought the first 3 from amazon but wish I did it from paizo instead. That why I'm asking about when the interactive map will be available to buy.


Nice to see the quick response from the developer on this thread!

For those who may not be aware, the map pdf's that came with the Giantslayer AP are completely interactive.

Does anyone know of a good way to resize them for printing and playing on? The grids look so square, but making them an actual inch x inch grid on a print is almost impossible for me. I've spent a lot of time in GIMP trying to get it right, using various scaling tools, and cannot get it just right. I end up having to settle for close enough...


Chris Lambertz wrote:
I'd like to apologize for this omission. It looks like the ball got dropped on the compilations for Interactive Maps, likely due to some restructuring of our departments. It's back on my radar and will endeavor to get that up and available ASAP.

I know its been a while but you have a time line on when that will come?

Community & Digital Content Director

Sometime in the next week, along with Hell's Rebels :)


Chris Lambertz wrote:
Sometime in the next week, along with Hell's Rebels :)

Hey Chris, I have a landscapde pdf insert for a GM screen I made for our Giantslayer group that I thought would be cool to share with the community here, but I'm not sure how to make sure it's ok with Paizo. Can you tell me where I can post that file for Paizo to verify if it's ok to share?

Thanks!

Community Manager

themantheycallcris wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Sometime in the next week, along with Hell's Rebels :)

Hey Chris, I have a landscapde pdf insert for a GM screen I made for our Giantslayer group that I thought would be cool to share with the community here, but I'm not sure how to make sure it's ok with Paizo. Can you tell me where I can post that file for Paizo to verify if it's ok to share?

Thanks!

If you've followed the terms of the Community Use Policy, you should be fine, but if you'd like us to take a look at it, send it to community@paizo.com.

In addition, you should probably make a separate post regarding your community project in this forum, rather than tagging onto somebody's else's thread about a separate project.


Chris Lambertz wrote:
Sometime in the next week, along with Hell's Rebels :)

Sorry don't mean to be a pain about this but last post was saying would be a week but has been over a mouth with nothing yet, just wondering if its still coming , would love to have it soon for my giant slayer campaign I'm doing, to put the map up o n a big screen helps. like I said don't mean to keep bothering you just want to get my hands on the interactive maps I didn't get for not join as a subscription.


Is this even still happening? What must we do to get you to take our money for these maps? :)

Community & Digital Content Director

Yes! They're now available here. Thank you for your patience on this.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Website Feedback / Interactive maps for Giantslayer All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Website Feedback