Additional Resources Updates


Pathfinder Society

451 to 500 of 656 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Adventurer's Armory 2 is missing Magic Items as well, unless we weren't meant to have any magic items from there?

Edit: Potentially so is Elemental Master's but I don't own the book. Nevermind it says

Elemental wrote:
Equipment: The elemental augmentations, equipment, and magic items in this book are legal for play except gemcarver's tools.

Also, I might be mistaking this but there are several groups where Equipment covers Magic Items but others where they have their own call out?

Shadow Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Florida—Jacksonville

Soooo.. the Old Lore Warden is still kinda/sorta/maybe legal till otherwise stated? I’m asking cause I don’t see anything in the AR or CC YET, and folks are wondering if they need to rebuild or wait.

Sovereign Court 3/5 **

Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Society Subscriber

What to do about the Lore Warden is clearly spelled out on the Additional Resources.

Adventurer's Guide wrote:
The following character options have received updates since they appeared in earlier publications, and characters must use these updated versions (pending the Pathfinder Rules Document update): brand of conformity, brand of hobbling, brand of tracking, Eagle Knight dress uniform, enlightened bloodrager, golden eagle epaulets, Golden Legionnaire, hellknight barding, lore warden, mammoth hide, Mounted Blade, Pathfinder savant, Qadiran horselord, Ritual Mask, shackle, Steel Falcon, talonstrike sword, Tribal Hunter, Tribal Scars, and wayfinder resonance. Earlier sources in which these rules originally appeared remain a legal source for accessing these updated character options.

Once the Adventurer's Guide is on the PRD, the old version will no longer be legal. You can wait, but have your plan ready.

1/5

KingOfAnything wrote:

What to do about the Lore Warden is clearly spelled out on the Additional Resources.

Adventurer's Guide wrote:
The following character options have received updates since they appeared in earlier publications, and characters must use these updated versions (pending the Pathfinder Rules Document update): brand of conformity, brand of hobbling, brand of tracking, Eagle Knight dress uniform, enlightened bloodrager, golden eagle epaulets, Golden Legionnaire, hellknight barding, lore warden, mammoth hide, Mounted Blade, Pathfinder savant, Qadiran horselord, Ritual Mask, shackle, Steel Falcon, talonstrike sword, Tribal Hunter, Tribal Scars, and wayfinder resonance. Earlier sources in which these rules originally appeared remain a legal source for accessing these updated character options.
Once the Adventurer's Guide is on the PRD, the old version will no longer be legal. You can wait, but have your plan ready.

Also be aware of this post by Chris Lambertz.

Quote:
Feedback on this thread indicates the community would appreciate foreknowledge of the PRD update for Adventurer's Guide. As a result, when we have a release date for the PRD, we will announce the date in advance, as well as how the update will affect the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild and the implementation timeline for any changes.

So you should have some kind of warning for when you need to rebuild by, and how you need to rebuild.

Liberty's Edge 1/5

The Divine Anthology section has no mention of Magic Items and their legality, was this intentional or an oversight? While there are not that many there are a couple. Just curious.

1/5

Another small formatting note:
In Divine Anthology, the "Equipment" section header is not bold.

1/5 5/55/5 * Venture-Agent, Finland—Helsinki

Page 8 has a slight oddity.
Inner Sea Monster Codex states "the magic items on page 41 are legal to play". There are no magic items on that page, only spells (which are noted as legal to play in the Spells section).
Should the magic items part refer to page 29, or should it be removed entirely?

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Thomas Graham wrote:
Soooo.. the Old Lore Warden is still kinda/sorta/maybe legal till otherwise stated? I’m asking cause I don’t see anything in the AR or CC YET, and folks are wondering if they need to rebuild or wait.

your answer is here The Changing Lore Warden for that question

Web Production Manager

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Additional Resources has been updated! Campaign Clarifications will receive an update next week.

Shadow Lodge 5/5 5/55/5 *** Venture-Lieutenant, California—San Francisco Bay Area North & East

For Anti-heroes handbook, the archetype should be Ruthless Agent, not Ruthless Investigator (it's an investigator archetype)

Paizo Employee 4/5 Organized Play Lead Developer

4 people marked this as a favorite.

We still have some review work to do on Ultimate Wilderness, but we didn't want that to hold up the September and October products' update.

Scarab Sages 4/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Adventurer's Armory 2 has a title now. :) And it looks like the Spells entry was updated. It still makes no mention of magic items in the book. Was it ever clarified if they were included under the "all equipment in this book is legal, except" part of the entry? Are all the magic items legal, none of the magic items, or what?

My improvised weapon juggler bard concept wants to know about Gloves of Improvised Might.

4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Spain—Barcelona

It looks like the Salamander Sorcerer Bloodline from Elemental Master's Handbook is legal for play without clarifications, even though it grants Craft Magic Arms and Armor for free at third level.

Additional Resources wrote:
Misc.: The alchemist discovery, arcane school, bloodlines, eidolon subtype, focused arcane schools, kineticist infusions, kineticist wild talents, masterpieces, oracle curse, oracle mystery, phantom, rogue talents in this book are legal for play except the smoke school.
Salamander (EMH) wrote:
Forge and Fire (Su): At 3rd level, you gain Craft Magic Arms and Armor as a bonus feat.

I suppose that, if legal, the first level power can be applied to dayjob checks too.

Silver Crusade 4/5 ***** Venture-Captain, Virginia—Northern Virginia

John Compton wrote:
We still have some review work to do on Ultimate Wilderness, but we didn't want that to hold up the September and October products' update.

Is there any update for this? I have seen the updates for the Shifter, mainly looking for equipment and Arch types in general.

Thank you!

Paizo Employee 4/5 Organized Play Lead Developer

17 people marked this as a favorite.
Gromthal wrote:
John Compton wrote:
We still have some review work to do on Ultimate Wilderness, but we didn't want that to hold up the September and October products' update.

Is there any update for this? I have seen the updates for the Shifter, mainly looking for equipment and Arch types in general.

Thank you!

The files are all submitted and queued for addition to the website. I don’t know exactly which day they’ll appear, but I do have a sizeable post to make regarding various decisions (e.g. how to handle certain reprinted material) once it’s live.

Scarab Sages 2/5 5/55/5

Awesome! Thanks John!

451 to 500 of 656 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Additional Resources Updates All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.