List of Maps Used in PFS?


Pathfinder Society

1 to 50 of 59 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

We have a list of adventures that can be made into a campaign using certain scenarios in a particular order, so I was wondering if there was a list of maps that are used in PFS for those of us who want to make the pdf or hardcopy purchases.

The best version would be the scenarios and the maps that go alongside them, as opposed to just a listing of the maps by themselves.

Sczarni 5/5 5/55/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

Flipmats?

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

Nefreet wrote:
Flipmats?

Sure? Every scenario has a listed map used, but I'm not aware if all of them are flip mats are not.

I'm not too well versed in the matters of PFS. I just show up, and starting next week I'll be GMing too.

4/5 5/5

I would be very interested in a list that shows scenarios and flipmats / map packs used in them.

I might just start with the scenarios I own and start making that list.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Baltic

24 people marked this as a favorite.

List

Don't remember exactly who is responsible for this one. Might be Michael Eshleman.

Silverhex and Confirmation seem to be missing...

Silver Crusade 4/5 5/55/55/5 RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8

7 people marked this as a favorite.

Yes, I did make that list. Sorry, I let it fall a bit behind. It should be updated through the most current scenario release at the moment.

Shadow Lodge

This is awesome.

I'm not sure if this is correct (no time to check the scenarios at the moment), but I have these on my list which is missing from Michael's:

Map Packs
Caverns : Shades of Ice 3
Boats & Ships : Cyphermage Dilemma
City: Dalsine Affair
Watefront: Glass River Rescue
Cave Chambers: Fate of the Fiend

(again, not sure if this is 100% correct, it's just what I have in my spreadsheet that wasn't in this one)

Sczarni 5/5 5/55/5

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber
Auke Teeninga wrote:
List

What the... WOW!

I'm bookmarking that.

Thank you Michael!!

Silver Crusade 4/5 5/55/55/5 RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8

wakedown wrote:

This is awesome.

I'm not sure if this is correct (no time to check the scenarios at the moment), but I have these on my list which is missing from Michael's:

Map Packs
Caverns : Shades of Ice 3
Boats & Ships : Cyphermage Dilemma
City: Dalsine Affair
Watefront: Glass River Rescue
Cave Chambers: Fate of the Fiend

(again, not sure if this is 100% correct, it's just what I have in my spreadsheet that wasn't in this one)

  • Shades of Ice Part III, mislabled its Caverns map as Temples, thanks for catching that!
  • I'm not sure how I missed the Boats & Ships in Cyphermage Dilemma
  • The Dalsine Affair uses the Shops map pack, not the City map pack
  • I'm not sure how I missed the Waterfront in Glass River Rescue
  • Fate of the Fiend uses Dungeon Chambers, not Cave Chambers

The list is updated with these corrections.

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Maryland— Baltimore aka skyshark

Michael Eshleman wrote:
wakedown wrote:

This is awesome.

I'm not sure if this is correct (no time to check the scenarios at the moment), but I have these on my list which is missing from Michael's:

Map Packs
Caverns : Shades of Ice 3
Boats & Ships : Cyphermage Dilemma
City: Dalsine Affair
Watefront: Glass River Rescue
Cave Chambers: Fate of the Fiend

(again, not sure if this is 100% correct, it's just what I have in my spreadsheet that wasn't in this one)

  • Shades of Ice Part III, mislabled its Caverns map as Temples, thanks for catching that!
  • I'm not sure how I missed the Boats & Ships in Cyphermage Dilemma
  • The Dalsine Affair uses the Shops map pack, not the City map pack
  • I'm not sure how I missed the Waterfront in Glass River Rescue
  • Fate of the Fiend uses Dungeon Chambers, not Cave Chambers

The list is updated with these corrections.

Did the link change? The document will not open for me, "server not found".

Sczarni 5/5 5/55/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

The link I quoted still works for me.

Scarab Sages 5/5 5/5 Venture-Captain, Netherlands aka Woran

skyshark wrote:

Did the link change? The document will not open for me, "server not found".

Its working for me at the moment

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Maryland— Baltimore aka skyshark

Nefreet wrote:
The link I quoted still works for me.

Work must be blocking it, it came up on my phone.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

The list is very much appreciated.

Sovereign Court Venture-Agent, New York—Syracuse aka Negative Zer0

[Deleted]

Is there a reverse of this?
Each scenario followed by all the maps it uses.

Silver Crusade 4/5 5/55/55/5 RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8

Negative Zer0 wrote:

Map Pack Magic Academy

This is used in the new evergreen

That is the Wizard's Tower map pack.

Sovereign Court Venture-Agent, New York—Syracuse aka Negative Zer0

apologies you are correct

This is really useful by the way.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

Negative Zer0 wrote:

Is there a reverse of this?

Each scenario followed by all the maps it uses.

That's actually what I was originally looking for. What we have is a good close second.

Sovereign Court Venture-Agent, New York—Syracuse aka Negative Zer0

Shouldn't be hard to reverse engineer from this document. Maybe I'll give it a whack if i can find free time this week.

Silver Crusade 4/5 5/55/55/5 RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8

Negative Zer0 wrote:

[Deleted]

Is there a reverse of this?
Each scenario followed by all the maps it uses.

Done. It is on the second tab, Maps by Scenario.

Scarab Sages 5/5 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Australia—NSW—Sydney aka sanwah68

You, Sir, are my hero...

That is fantastic

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

Michael Eshleman wrote:
Negative Zer0 wrote:

[Deleted]

Is there a reverse of this?
Each scenario followed by all the maps it uses.

Done. It is on the second tab, Maps by Scenario.

I see the second tap named that, but when I click on it, it's just filled with blanks. ???

EDIT: Nevermind. Just took forever to load.

You have my deepest gratitude.

Shadow Lodge 5/5 5/55/55/55/5 Venture-Captain, Indiana—Southern aka CanisDirus

This is great - thank you! I was thinking about doing something like this a month ago but never got around to it. This is better than what I would have put together anyway!

Liberty's Edge

This is awesome, will definitely help plan purchases to build up my needed resources. Sadly many of the most used ones are only available in PDF now.

Dark Archive 5/5 5/55/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Upper Midwest aka Silbeg

Amazingly helpful, Michael.

Perhaps seeing this can help us lobby to get some of these great flipmats reprinted.

Getting them done at a local print shop, on a large format printer, typically costs $40+ plus lamination!

In any case, it will certainly help.

Scarab Sages 5/5 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Australia—NSW—Sydney aka sanwah68

I might steal this away....I want to add in the "by scenario" list if there is custom maps that also need to be printed (and if i have already printed them). The first use could be public, and the second use is just for me really.

Silver Crusade 4/5 5/55/55/5 RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Feel free to copy it for you own use.

One of our local players has a set up to print maps on cloth using a local company (I think they are silk screened?). I'll see if I can get him to post the details here. It might be a way to print those out of print maps.

EDIT: BTW the Waterfront Tavern has basically been reprinted as the Seedy Tavern. The dressing is a bit different but the floor plan is the same.

Silver Crusade 5/5 5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Francia aka bengrow

Great job. Thanks !

Dark Archive 3/5 5/55/5

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Michael Eshleman wrote:

Feel free to copy it for you own use.

One of our local players has a set up to print maps on cloth using a local company (I think they are silk screened?). I'll see if I can get him to post the details here. It might be a way to print those out of print maps.

EDIT: BTW the Waterfront Tavern has basically been reprinted as the Seedy Tavern. The dressing is a bit different but the floor plan is the same.

Certainly Michael. The company is called Spoonflower. You can create n account at www.spoonflower.com. The means by which I do the conversion to get the maps printed are detailed here:

http://help.spoonflower.com/customer/portal/articles/1605485-how-to-create- a-fabric-poster-from-a-powerpoint-or-pdf

do remember to scale the map correctly (as indicated in the poster advice above) or you will get a map 1/2× or 2× scale. The fabric type I use is the performance knit and can generate a map 56" x 36" at 150 dpi. It took me a bit to get the hang of it, but you have seen the results yourself.

Sczarni 5/5 5/55/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

Fixed your link for you =)

Dark Archive 5/5 5/55/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Upper Midwest aka Silbeg

Sound cool.... But still quite spendy.

However, cloth maps should be easy to pack for travel!

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Nevada—Las Vegas aka kinevon

Nefreet wrote:
Fixed your link for you =)

You forgot to linkify the company's main page: Spoonflower

Sczarni 5/5 5/55/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

I just linked what he posted.

Off-topic: that site is amazing, and I'm already planning on using it for a couple college fraternity flag-type projects I have this semester ^^.

Grand Lodge

Spoonflower is a great resource, my wife has used it for quilting purposes. She made me a pathfinder pencil bag with a swatch test from there. She also made a Warcraft throw pillow for a friend with his characters on it.

Great company and it is pretty fast on the turnaround too!

Sovereign Court Venture-Agent, New York—Syracuse aka Negative Zer0

Michael Eshleman wrote:
Negative Zer0 wrote:


Is there a reverse of this?
Each scenario followed by all the maps it uses.
Done. It is on the second tab, Maps by Scenario.

So came to see about trying to get this done tonight and alas you already completed it. Damn you for being too helpful.

Joking aside this is amazingly helpful, for those that don't own every map and scenario ever (I know, Blasphemy!).


Really appreciate this spreadsheet.

The only thing I might suggest is putting which ones are out of print in column E. Then we know which ones to bother trying to find.

Thanks again.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Nevada—Las Vegas aka kinevon

Nefreet wrote:

I just linked what he posted.

Off-topic: that site is amazing, and I'm already planning on using it for a couple college fraternity flag-type projects I have this semester ^^.

He did put the general URL for the company, in the middle of a sentence, and didn't include some of the URL text, st probably didn't look linkable. With a bit of work, it was.

Silver Crusade 4/5 5/55/55/5 RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8

2 people marked this as a favorite.
ElterAgo wrote:

Really appreciate this spreadsheet.

The only thing I might suggest is putting which ones are out of print in column E. Then we know which ones to bother trying to find.

Thanks again.

Done.

Silver Crusade 4/5 5/55/55/5 RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I've also gone through and done my best to mark which maps are for optional encounters.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

Anyone yet know what maps are used in "Of Kirin and Kraken" and "The Overflow Archives"?

Sovereign Court 4/5

Kirin and Kraken is all custom maps.

5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Finland—Tampere aka Rei

Overflow Archives is also custom maps.

Very, very painful-to-draw maps.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

Rei wrote:

Overflow Archives is also custom maps.

Very, very painful-to-draw maps.

Yeah, the custom map in Part 2 of Before the Dawn was a super pain. Took up the entire table, and then some.

Scarab Sages Venture-Agent, Washington—Ballard aka WiseWolfOfYoitsu

kevin_video wrote:
Yeah, the custom map in Part 2 of Before the Dawn was a super pain. Took up the entire table, and then some.

One worse, or at least just as bad as, is the map for Risen From the Sands. Took 4 standard blank battle maps to get the whole thing drawn out ignoring the extra 750' of tunnel... 10' scale maps, like this, are always a pain.

Just look at Thornkeep level 1. The only map they dont put in the map set for the dungeon is the first one, with 10' scale and multiple layers.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

WiseWolfOfYoitsu wrote:

One worse, or at least just as bad as, is the map for Risen From the Sands. Took 4 standard blank battle maps to get the whole thing drawn out ignoring the extra 750' of tunnel... 10' scale maps, like this, are always a pain.

Just look at Thornkeep level 1. The only map they dont put in the map set for the dungeon is the first one, with 10' scale and multiple layers.

Our GM just printed the maps as they were, stapled them together to represent the layers, and left it at that. When we got into a room with a fight, he would draw that room and nothing more.


God Bless you, Michael Eshleman. This list is amazing.

Scarab Sages 5/5 5/5 Venture-Captain, Netherlands aka Woran

kevin_video wrote:
WiseWolfOfYoitsu wrote:

One worse, or at least just as bad as, is the map for Risen From the Sands. Took 4 standard blank battle maps to get the whole thing drawn out ignoring the extra 750' of tunnel... 10' scale maps, like this, are always a pain.

Just look at Thornkeep level 1. The only map they dont put in the map set for the dungeon is the first one, with 10' scale and multiple layers.

Our GM just printed the maps as they were, stapled them together to represent the layers, and left it at that. When we got into a room with a fight, he would draw that room and nothing more.

Last map of plunder and Peril... 10 ft squares...

Its 48 squares long. That makes the map in one piece 96 inches long. Or 244 cm. This map is bigger then I am.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Canada—Manitoba—Brandon aka kevin_video

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Just saw that Paizo's bringing back some of the old maps under the title of "Classics".

Grand Lodge 5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Baltic

1 person marked this as a favorite.

FlipMat Classics

Scarab Sages 5/5 5/5 Venture-Captain, Netherlands aka Woran

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Auke Teeninga wrote:
FlipMat Classics

I keep throwing money at the screen but nothing happens.

1 to 50 of 59 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / List of Maps Used in PFS? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.