Introducing Ireland's First Venture Lieutenant ( Pronunciation: / lɛfˈtɛnənt / )


Pathfinder Society

The Exchange 5/5 ** Venture-Captain, Ireland—Belfast

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hi all

Slightly delayed due to reasons beyond our control I am delighted to introduce Andrew Wilson as Ireland's first VL. Andrew has been my right hand man in making PFS play a reality around here. A man whose fearsome reputation as a GM is legendary and who holds the local record for the longest time ever spent running a PFS module!

Like me he will be spreading the word across all of Ireland's four provinces and he is based in Belfast, N.Ireland.

Welcome on board Venture /lɛfˈtɛnənt/. :-)

William.

Grand Lodge 3/5 * Venture-Lieutenant, Ireland—Newtownabbey

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Hi, my name's Andrew, I'm a venture Lieutenant.

Thanks to William for his kind introduction. I don't know where this alleged fearsome reputation has come from. The only player who's ever lost a character to me in organised play is William.

We've been running Pathfinder Organised play locally for a couple of years in and around the Belfast area. We made the occasional foray up to the North Coast and down to Dublin. It's been fun and we have a reasonable group meeting regularly.

I hope to be a help to William as he gets the game spreading into the rest of the island.

andrew

4/5 *

Here in Canada, I've just been spelling it "Leftenant" and being done with it! Welcome aboard, Andrew!

Grand Lodge 4/5 Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

Welcome to the team!

* Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Welcome on behalf of the scenario authors! Thanks for your hard work, without folks like you we would have nothing to write!

Sczarni 5/5

hooray!

Liberty's Edge 4/5 ** Venture-Agent, California—Los Angeles (South Bay)

Congratulations, Andrew!!

Grand Lodge

Congrats!

3/5

Welcome :)

Sovereign Court

Comhghairdeas go maire tú do phost úr Aindriú (as I know you like to be called...)

Sovereign Court 4/5

Welcome to the team Andrew!!

1/5

William Boyle wrote:

Hi all

Slightly delayed due to reasons beyond our control I am delighted to introduce Andrew Wilson as Ireland's first VL. Andrew has been my right hand man in making PFS play a reality around here. A man whose fearsome reputation as a GM is legendary and who holds the local record for the longest time ever spent running a PFS module!

Like me he will be spreading the word across all of Ireland's four provinces and he is based in Belfast, N.Ireland.

Welcome on board Venture /lɛfˈtɛnənt/. :-)

William.

I might have someone interested in running Games around the Cork region. Do you know of any PFS activities there?

The Exchange 2/5

Bustler wrote:
I might have someone interested in running Games around the Cork region. Do you know of any PFS activities there?

If nobody spots your post here, there are contact details, including icons to send emails, for all Venture Officers on this link. Just scroll down past the USA to find the rest of the world including Ireland.

5/5 5/55/55/5

pfs.ireland.dublin@gmail.com

Was the closest one i could find, sorry.

The Exchange 5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Mediterranean

Bustler wrote:
William Boyle wrote:

Hi all

Slightly delayed due to reasons beyond our control I am delighted to introduce Andrew Wilson as Ireland's first VL. Andrew has been my right hand man in making PFS play a reality around here. A man whose fearsome reputation as a GM is legendary and who holds the local record for the longest time ever spent running a PFS module!

Like me he will be spreading the word across all of Ireland's four provinces and he is based in Belfast, N.Ireland.

Welcome on board Venture /lɛfˈtɛnənt/. :-)

William.

I might have someone interested in running Games around the Cork region. Do you know of any PFS activities there?

William Boyle is the best person to contact. Either via this board or pfs.ireland@gmail.com

The Exchange 5/5 ** Venture-Captain, Ireland—Belfast

Bustler: PM sent! The site is under construction but PFSireland.com has some info and a link to the Facebook group!

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Introducing Ireland's First Venture Lieutenant ( Pronunciation: / lɛfˈtɛnənt / ) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.