Mearls pleading for unity


Gamer Life General Discussion

1,501 to 1,550 of 1,627 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

DoctorSirnuts wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Elton wrote:

I think the D&D themed restaurant should be, well . . . THEMED! Hehehe. That would be so cool.

Oh, and it also should serve pizza.

Well, I'll open a Pathfinder-themed restaurant. More friendly waitresses. Greater range of flavours and food styles. And I'll let everyone use my recipes if they say where they get them from and share some of their own recipes. And I will also support take-out and will deliver. You'll be able to have a chat with the chefs and managers.

And all waitresses will be succubus demons. Your restaurant officially can't compete with that! :P

You're all wrong, and i've got the opinion to prove it! My restaurant will feature tiers with increasingly better tasting and spicier foods, and stronger drinks. And there will be cards! Oh yes! There will be cards.

So there! I win.

All your food tastes like crap because you insult and throw out everyone who complains about something being not to their liking. Your complaints book is a jack-in-the-box with a boxing glove who punches everyone who wants to open it.

Because I listen to the customers, I can perfect my cooking.

For example, you foolishly stopped serving steaks and instead go with just pizza because a few people didn't like the steaks. I instead looked what was wrong with steaks, and fixed that. Plus, I allow people to choose and have steaks that are rare, medium, and well-done. You only had them "charred" and are not telling people that pizza is better. Even though pizza is not steak. It might be a food - some might even find it tasty - but it's not the same as the steak we all know and love.


Elton wrote:
I'll take your succubus, knock her over the head and drag her to my man cave. Succys should not care if they are married Neanderthal style. ;)

Well, as long as you don't care that you get your "work-out" in empty husk style.

Nice having known you.

Though there are worse ways to die. Like drowning in French beer.

Liberty's Edge

KaeYoss wrote:
DoctorSirnuts wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Elton wrote:

I think the D&D themed restaurant should be, well . . . THEMED! Hehehe. That would be so cool.

Oh, and it also should serve pizza.

Well, I'll open a Pathfinder-themed restaurant. More friendly waitresses. Greater range of flavours and food styles. And I'll let everyone use my recipes if they say where they get them from and share some of their own recipes. And I will also support take-out and will deliver. You'll be able to have a chat with the chefs and managers.

And all waitresses will be succubus demons. Your restaurant officially can't compete with that! :P

You're all wrong, and i've got the opinion to prove it! My restaurant will feature tiers with increasingly better tasting and spicier foods, and stronger drinks. And there will be cards! Oh yes! There will be cards.

So there! I win.

All your food tastes like crap because you insult and throw out everyone who complains about something being not to their liking. Your complaints book is a jack-in-the-box with a boxing glove who punches everyone who wants to open it.

Because I listen to the customers, I can perfect my cooking.

For example, you foolishly stopped serving steaks and instead go with just pizza because a few people didn't like the steaks. I instead looked what was wrong with steaks, and fixed that. Plus, I allow people to choose and have steaks that are rare, medium, and well-done. You only had them "charred" and are not telling people that pizza is better. Even though pizza is not steak. It might be a food - some might even find it tasty - but it's not the same as the steak we all know and love.

GAH! Metaphors! I hate metaphors! They're all vampires!


Kryzbyn wrote:
Epic Meepo wrote:
And the reason for WotC's sudden plea for unity is revealed.

I can't use this link, darn web nazi's!

Can I get a summary of what this links contains or what was said?

It's "nazis". No plural apostrophe in the English language, ever.

Dark Archive

Urizen wrote:
Coincidentally, I think there's another film forthcoming that's drawing from the premise of the original film.

I believe the working title is called "Cowboys for Christ", actually interesting premise of a born again couple (country gospel singers) visiting Summerisle and seeking converts.

Could be good for a few laughs.

Doing some looking it seems like the new title is called the "The Wicker Tree"


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
GAH! Metaphors! I hate metaphors!

People who speak in metaphors aught to shampoo my crotch!

(Mini quiz: Where was that from?)


KaeYoss wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
Epic Meepo wrote:
And the reason for WotC's sudden plea for unity is revealed.

I can't use this link, darn web nazi's!

Can I get a summary of what this links contains or what was said?
It's "nazis". No plural apostrophe in the English language, ever.

GAH sorry...too late to edit.

That's embarrassing...


Auxmaulous wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Coincidentally, I think there's another film forthcoming that's drawing from the premise of the original film.

I believe the working title is called "Cowboys for Christ", actually interesting premise of a born again couple (country gospel singers) visiting Summerisle and seeking converts.

Could be good for a few laughs.

Doing some looking it seems like the new title is called the "The Wicker Tree"

Yes, that's the one.


Kryzbyn wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
Epic Meepo wrote:
And the reason for WotC's sudden plea for unity is revealed.

I can't use this link, darn web nazi's!

Can I get a summary of what this links contains or what was said?
It's "nazis". No plural apostrophe in the English language, ever.

GAH sorry...too late to edit.

That's embarrassing...

Pleasantly surprised: I expected to be called a grammar nazi for this! ;-P

Dark Archive

KaeYoss wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
GAH! Metaphors! I hate metaphors!

People who speak in metaphors aught to shampoo my crotch!

(Mini quiz: Where was that from?)

Ooh! Just watched it! Good movie =)

Spoiler:

Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets

Scarab Sages

KaeYoss wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
Epic Meepo wrote:
And the reason for WotC's sudden plea for unity is revealed.

I can't use this link, darn web nazi's!

Can I get a summary of what this links contains or what was said?
It's "nazis". No plural apostrophe in the English language, ever.

GAH sorry...too late to edit.

That's embarrassing...

Pleasantly surprised: I expected to be called a grammar nazi for this! ;-P

Damn you Grammar Nazi!!!!

shakes fist

Scarab Sages

Sebastian wrote:
Good point - I shouldn't sell my skills short. There's always a chance that a subsequent beatdown could enhance or surpass the original.

And, of course, it could be highly entertaining.

pops some popcorn, pours a beer, and sits back to watch the show

I just hope the previews don't suck.


TriOmegaZero wrote:
You didn't prove anything.

The proof is in the pudding! And I have a cup of it right here! So, what do I win for being right?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

The privledge of me eating your pudding.

NOM NOM NOM


TriOmegaZero wrote:

The privledge of me eating your pudding.

We had the $200.00 we had to have the pudding.

Ohh Yeaaa

Levon and Barry

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
TriOmegaZero wrote:

The privledge of me eating your pudding.

NOM NOM NOM

Sadly the pudding is also cursed but you get a free choice of topping.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

DoctorSirnuts wrote:
The proof is in the pudding!

You told me that was rice and kitten meat! I want my money back.


Sebastian wrote:
DoctorSirnuts wrote:
The proof is in the pudding!
You told me that was rice and kitten meat! I want my money back.

Sorry, no refunds. It says so in Paragraph 670, Subparagraph 439, Section Z of the ultrafine print titled "I'm always right, and I've got the opinion to prove it".


I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.


Jason Beardsley wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
GAH! Metaphors! I hate metaphors!

People who speak in metaphors aught to shampoo my crotch!

(Mini quiz: Where was that from?)

Ooh! Just watched it! Good movie =)

** spoiler omitted **

Correct! You have just won one internet. Use it wisely!


Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.

You think?


ka3yo5s wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.
You think?

Then I *must* do it.

I'm a REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!1


Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.

I'm still here, aren't I?


ssoYeaK wrote:
ka3yo5s wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.
You think?

Then I *must* do it.

I'm a REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!1

Poor. I'm a drow. We worship demons. Prepare to have your child devoured! Prepare to have your holy scriptures defiled. I'm especially looking forward to that one.


CAW! CAW!

Scarab Sages

Kae'Yozz the drow wrote:
ssoYeaK wrote:
ka3yo5s wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.
You think?

Then I *must* do it.

I'm a REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!1

Poor. I'm a drow. We worship demons. Prepare to have your child devoured! Prepare to have your holy scriptures defiled. I'm especially looking forward to that one.

So, are these like, the infinite earth versions?

The Exchange

I am in such shock. No one has of yet to compare 4E to Halloween 3 Season of the Witch?!?!?


To the folks that have problems running Jedi with scoundrels, I only have two words ...

Spoiler:
Jolee Bindo


Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.

I hadn't even paid attention until you pointed it out. Wow. That's pretty awful.

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
Kae'Yozz the drow wrote:
ssoYeaK wrote:
ka3yo5s wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.
You think?

Then I *must* do it.

I'm a REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!1

Poor. I'm a drow. We worship demons. Prepare to have your child devoured! Prepare to have your holy scriptures defiled. I'm especially looking forward to that one.
So, are these like, the infinite earth versions?

Only if you do not live on Earth Prime.


Aberzombie wrote:
So, are these like, the infinite earth versions?

Crisis on KaeYoss Prime?

Dark Archive

Scott Betts wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.
I hadn't even paid attention until you pointed it out. Wow. That's pretty awful.

It is Pathetic!


Crimson Jester wrote:
I am in such shock. No one has of yet to compare 4E to Halloween 3 Season of the Witch?!?!?

Blasphemy! Everyone knows that Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers is the best of the series!

The Exchange

Sebastian wrote:

Yeah, yeah, just link to the thread and let the viewers decide. I recommend posting a good mixed drink recipe so they are in the mindset necessary to comprehend the "facts" of which you speak.

Plus, I gave you such a scorching beatdown there, I'd hate to have to replay it here. It would be like a second rate remake, forever tarnishing the magic of the original.

+10000


Divad Frier wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I am in such shock. No one has of yet to compare 4E to Halloween 3 Season of the Witch?!?!?
Blasphemy! Everyone knows that Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers is the best of the series!

Baah! The original is the only good one. Much like Highlander, there should have been only one!

The Exchange

Divad Frier wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I am in such shock. No one has of yet to compare 4E to Halloween 3 Season of the Witch?!?!?
Blasphemy! Everyone knows that Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers is the best of the series!

i never said it wasnt!


flash_xxxx wrote:
Divad Frier wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I am in such shock. No one has of yet to compare 4E to Halloween 3 Season of the Witch?!?!?
Blasphemy! Everyone knows that Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers is the best of the series!
Baah! The original is the only good one. Much like Highlander, there should have been only one!

The Halloween movies were but pale and weak imitations of that cinematic masterpiece of endless sequels: Friday the 13th!


Crimson Jester wrote:
Divad Frier wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I am in such shock. No one has of yet to compare 4E to Halloween 3 Season of the Witch?!?!?
Blasphemy! Everyone knows that Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers is the best of the series!
i never said it wasnt!

You can try to backtrack all you want, but you're still wrong!

The Exchange

flash_xxxx wrote:
Divad Frier wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I am in such shock. No one has of yet to compare 4E to Halloween 3 Season of the Witch?!?!?
Blasphemy! Everyone knows that Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers is the best of the series!
Baah! The original is the only good one. Much like Highlander, there should have been only one!

I disagree, there should have been 3

numbers 1 and 2 and was it 7?? All the rest pure junk


Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Kae'Yozz the drow wrote:
ssoYeaK wrote:
ka3yo5s wrote:
Kryzbyn wrote:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I think it maybe slightly against forum rules to create an alias for the express purpose of mocking a specific poster. Just maybe.
You think?

Then I *must* do it.

I'm a REBEL!!!!!!!!!!!1

Poor. I'm a drow. We worship demons. Prepare to have your child devoured! Prepare to have your holy scriptures defiled. I'm especially looking forward to that one.
So, are these like, the infinite earth versions?
Only if you do not live on Earth Prime.

Wasn't Earth Prime where all the superheroes were just literary characters except the Superboy who eventually turned into a whiny douche?

The Exchange

Gagvoyle wrote:
flash_xxxx wrote:
Divad Frier wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I am in such shock. No one has of yet to compare 4E to Halloween 3 Season of the Witch?!?!?
Blasphemy! Everyone knows that Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers is the best of the series!
Baah! The original is the only good one. Much like Highlander, there should have been only one!
The Halloween movies were but pale and weak imitations of that cinematic masterpiece of endless sequels: Friday the 13th!

Once again I say nay. The first two were great and then they are lackluster till some of the later ones.

1,501 to 1,550 of 1,627 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / General Discussion / Mearls pleading for unity All Messageboards