Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

90,651 to 90,700 of 240,360 << first < prev | 1809 | 1810 | 1811 | 1812 | 1813 | 1814 | 1815 | 1816 | 1817 | 1818 | 1819 | next > last >>

Lamontius wrote:

also old man henderson you are my hero

how about we go steal a helicopter and crash it into a cultist hideout

SOLD. You bring the booze, I'll bring the buick.

...

MUCKLE DAMRED CULTISTS!! 'AIR EH NAMBLIES BE KEEPIN' ME PANTS!?!?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well, that was nicely surreal.


Old Man Henderson wrote:
Lamontius wrote:

also old man henderson you are my hero

how about we go steal a helicopter and crash it into a cultist hideout

SOLD. You bring the booze, I'll bring the buick.

...

MUCKLE DAMRED CULTISTS!! 'AIR EH NAMBLIES BE KEEPIN' ME PANTS!?!?

oh man definitely

wait

everyone who goes with you on these things dies, right?


Death? Bah. You'll be fiiiiine.

Prepare the table, minion. We've got another one.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

what

do not even try to do cult things on me because I will straight up pick you up in the yellow bus of pain and drop you off at the school of oh my god my spleen

srsly it is located on the corner of kick you in the goonch street and go suck it stupid cult avenue


We have +2 longswords.


...

well, okay

I suppose it cannot be any worse than visiting Zarta Dralneen without knowing the correct safeword


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lamontius wrote:
Old Man Henderson wrote:
Lamontius wrote:

also old man henderson you are my hero

how about we go steal a helicopter and crash it into a cultist hideout

SOLD. You bring the booze, I'll bring the buick.

...

MUCKLE DAMRED CULTISTS!! 'AIR EH NAMBLIES BE KEEPIN' ME PANTS!?!?

oh man definitely

wait

everyone who goes with you on these things dies, right?

Not everyone. Not unless there's zombies. Or evil poodles. Or tanker trucks.

Hey, nobody died when we dropped the yacht! 'Cept cultists. But they's supposed to.

Scarab Sages

7 people marked this as a favorite.

Good afternoon FAWTLY Folk! Close enough anyway.

Back from the ultrasound appointment. Good screen shots of new baby. We even saw her yawn.

Shadow Lodge

Congrats =)

How does Charlie feel about incoming baby sister?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

YAY BABY SISTER!!!!!

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I will never understand women. Or alcohol. Especially not both together.


comgratz AZ

The Exchange

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
I will never understand women. Or alcohol. Especially not both together.

You've not watched much bog bang theory then? They seem to believe they have it figured out.

Silver Crusade

So... I was hosting a webinar, and not a single person dialed in.

I feel like a lonely girl after a first date... Why won't anyone call me?


A few times when I was having a lecture on gaming conventions I ended with no-one attending.

Well, the first time it happened there was actual reason for that - at the same time Andrzej Sapkowski had lecture so everyone went there.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Uh... that's odd. Of course, meetings are more successful with doughnuts, and that's tough on a conference call. Still and all, you were there and ready for the webinar. That goes in the 'success' category for your performance record.

Our friend's cleaning service was scheduled for this morning, so we vacated the house and took the mutts with us. Not knowing what to do with them, we ventured to the nearby dog park. These two have never been to a dog park (to our knowledge), so we were rather nervous about it. After a few scuffles on the walk there, the girl dog decided that running around with other dogs would be fun! Puffin took her into the enclosure while I stayed outside with fearful, hostile boy dog. After a few minutes of watching the other kids have fun, his growls turned to whines of left-outhood. I let him in with a muzzle for a while, then removed it. He did beautifully, as did girl dog. She decided she was the hostess and insisted on greeting all newcomers at the gate. They went through the agility course tubes, but didn't quite understand the jumps or climbing gate. We're definitely going back again, so they'll have another chance.

Best thing is that they're completely pooped now and aren't bugging us.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
DSXMachina wrote:

Whoops, Scint. But best wishes on the job front.

I got recognised as someone else earlier
Bloke: "Paul is that you?"
Me: "Nope."
Shocking, everyone should know me :P

Damn right, Paul!


Treppa wrote:

Uh... that's odd. Of course, meetings are more successful with doughnuts, and that's tough on a conference call. Still and all, you were there and ready for the webinar. That goes in the 'success' category for your performance record.

Our friend's cleaning service was scheduled for this morning, so we vacated the house and took the mutts with us. Not knowing what to do with them, we ventured to the nearby dog park. These two have never been to a dog park (to our knowledge), so we were rather nervous about it. After a few scuffles on the walk there, the girl dog decided that running around with other dogs would be fun! Puffin took her into the enclosure while I stayed outside with fearful, hostile boy dog. After a few minutes of watching the other kids have fun, his growls turned to whines of left-outhood. I let him in with a muzzle for a while, then removed it. He did beautifully, as did girl dog. She decided she was the hostess and insisted on greeting all newcomers at the gate. They went through the agility course tubes, but didn't quite understand the jumps or climbing gate. We're definitely going back again, so they'll have another chance.

Best thing is that they're completely pooped now and aren't bugging us.

I know I prefer meetings where they feed us.

Sounds like dog park was fun. Still prefer cats however.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Cats have houses, not parks. Or so I hear.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

oh yeah, there are cathouses all over the place

also CH what was the subject of your webinar

because if it was like "how to get free beer" and no one showed then there is a serious problem

but if it was like "how to put a cover sheet on your TPS report" then I can probably give you an explanation of why you did not feel like the prettiest princess

The Exchange

Could have a cat at the dog park. That could be fun. Short but fun.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well maybe not for the cat.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Crimson Jester wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
I will never understand women. Or alcohol. Especially not both together.
You've not watched much bog bang theory then? They seem to believe they have it figured out.

They are so f*&*ing wrong, it isn't even funny.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
I will never understand women. Or alcohol. Especially not both together.
You've not watched much bog bang theory then? They seem to believe they have it figured out.
They are so f!~+ing wrong, it isn't even funny.

I giggle.


I am wary to open the infernal healing thread. It seems to be bloating quickly... Had it already fell to pointless bickering or hadn't it, yet?


Yes, it had... Meh.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I opened a google doc of a clockwork engineer base class from homebrew section and I saw two other people watching it. The first one was "anonymous badger".

Shadow Lodge

Yeah it always assigns you a random animal in those docs.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.

The webinar was to inform a particular company's employees about big changes affecting their retirement plan. I am getting the feeling their HR person downplayed it so no one thought it was worth attending. I'm sure when all the big changes happen they will suddenly be more interested.

The Exchange

Yup, I was right. It was indeed "blergh".


Night everyone.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:
The webinar was to inform a particular company's employees about big changes affecting their retirement plan. I am getting the feeling their HR person downplayed it so no one thought it was worth attending. I'm sure when all the big changes happen they will suddenly be more interested.

Our company changed insurance plans last year. We got an email every day for a month straight explaining that if we didn't sign up, we wouldn't get insurance, because we were switching companies and therefore HR couldn't carry us over on last year's plan...because there WAS no last year's plan.

One guy in our department still didn't sign up for health insurance, and was shocked when he went to the doctor next year.

I told him all he had to do was qualify for a life change event. Father a baby, quick! Or get married!

He decided to make do without insurance.


And insomnia again, and rather toss and turn and keep disturbing my husband, I have come to the computer to try and work.


Always a good idea, making something productive out of something annoying.


Morning. Got woken up by my fathers call. He asked me to turn on skype and speak with him but obviously he didn't managed to solve recent problems with skype preventing actual speaking... Yeah. *sigh* I could sleep some more.

Scarab Sages

Good morning FAWTLY Folk! Happy Thursday!!!

Scarab Sages

Tonight is Kingmaker night. Will the PCs survive their continued exploration of the Greenbelt?

I sure hope not.

Scarab Sages

Happy Birthday to everyone's favorite Demon Queen of Victuals!!

Scarab Sages

I sense something in Houston. A presence I've not felt since.....well.....never. Because I've never met Solnes in real life.

YET!!!

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

This will be remedied.

Scarab Sages

Eventually.

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Also, every time I think I've hit a stuck point on my Wayfinder submission, I suddenly find myself coming up with a fix. Huzzah for me!

Scarab Sages

And, that's it for me this morning. Have a good day my FAWTLY Brethren!


aeglos wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:

I'm taking Diane in for her surgical follow up.

Take care!

best wishes!!

and put some cloth on before you go

Dohp!


Orthos wrote:

Congrats =)

How does Charlie feel about incoming baby sister?

+1


Crimson Jester wrote:
Also it seems they breed true and are thus a new species.

Really?


Freehold DM wrote:
Mikaze wrote:

@Justin Franklin: Holy crap that Paizo line was ridonkulous, wasn't it?

Crimson Jester wrote:
Oladon wrote:

Wait, Mikaze isn't a female?

Never has been.

Yeah. I just have nice hips.

Freehold DM wrote:
nope. Neither am I. I do like naked women dancing with swords, however.

Then push for Elistraee's return in the Sundering or whatever it's called! :D

but srsly, they should bring her back already

given my hatred for the realms, I have to say "no" to that one.

However, a big "hello" to you, mikaze!

I did not know the Realms were on your list. O_o


Aberzombie wrote:
Maybe a variant bone golem.....

It sounds dirty when you say it..........


Treppa wrote:

Good luck, Scint.

And good morning, FAWTL.

+1

90,651 to 90,700 of 240,360 << first < prev | 1809 | 1810 | 1811 | 1812 | 1813 | 1814 | 1815 | 1816 | 1817 | 1818 | 1819 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.