Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation


Off-Topic Discussions

25,151 to 25,200 of 28,478 << first < prev | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 506 | 507 | 508 | 509 | next > last >>

poking fun of a drow for totp


yea yea yea ... still blocked in the meantime. grr. I can do everything else but...


CJ fluffs my ego while Woodraven squashes Urizen's. Is today a holiday and I forgot it? *Checks Druidish calendar*

Silver Crusade

Garydee wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Where is this controversial thread Urizen?
** spoiler omitted **
Thanks CH.
For the link, or for catrolling that thread? :)
For the link. For the catroll you should be shot. ;)

Fair enough.

Anyway... I'm outta here! Take care, all.


Celestial Healer wrote:


Fair enough.

Anyway... I'm outta here! Take care, all.

Adios.

Scarab Sages

Slowly creeping towards 550 post


We can take out time now that we know our thread is indestructible.

We might have to rent out Fawtly Tover IV for condos or something, now.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
CJ fluffs my ego while Woodraven squashes Urizen's. Is today a holiday and I forgot it? *Checks Druidish calendar*

Oh great a Druish princess


Jack'n'Coke wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
CJ fluffs my ego while Woodraven squashes Urizen's. Is today a holiday and I forgot it? *Checks Druidish calendar*
Oh great a Druish princess

Thats funny she doesn't look Druish


Heh......MINE.


Not as funny as how unfeminine he looks.


Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:

<Jumps into the thread for the first time just before it closes.>

Paid dues by reading the post blitz to 500 this morning.

Yes, yes you have. You also have proven that there is something fundamentally wrong with yourself, but thereby you have earned our welcome.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Not as funny as how unfeminine he looks.

Who?


The studly greenman that everyone's talking about.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

A present for Eric Swanson

spoiler:
A few left over cookies from Lillith's welcome batch.

Dark Archive

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The studly greenman that everyone's talking about.

I see no studly greenman anywhere.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:

A present for Eric Swanson

** spoiler omitted **

Don't mind if I do! I never got any when I de-lurked. :)

This one's a keeper.

RPG Superstar 2012

I hope it wasn't too rude to bogart cookies meant for someone else. :S


Well, I never did figure out why Chrome wouldn't work for me, but Firefox seems to have gotten over whatever its issue was so I uncollapsed the rest of the sections of the board now. I don't even want to know what I missed. Not going back and reading all that. :)

Dark Archive

lynora wrote:
Well, I never did figure out why Chrome wouldn't work for me, but Firefox seems to have gotten over whatever its issue was so I uncollapsed the rest of the sections of the board now. I don't even want to know what I missed. Not going back and reading all that. :)

MISTRESS!!!!!!!


Mac Boyce wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The studly greenman that everyone's talking about.
I see no studly greenman anywhere.

*Adds to file>Things Wrong with MacB*


lynora wrote:
Well, I never did figure out why Chrome wouldn't work for me, but Firefox seems to have gotten over whatever its issue was so I uncollapsed the rest of the sections of the board now. I don't even want to know what I missed. Not going back and reading all that. :)

Weird.

Dark Archive

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The studly greenman that everyone's talking about.
I see no studly greenman anywhere.
*Adds to file>Things Wrong with MacB*

How big is that file???

'Cause if it's small...I have stuff I can add to it.

:D


Oh, and I really really really really....add a few more reallys for good measure...HATE hanging curtain rods. I did exactly what I was supposed to and have a total disaster on my hands. I decided since the curtain rod was really heavy and I had to place the brackets in specific places regardless of where the studs were that I would use the wall anchors. Just to make sure that the brackets wouldn't pull out of the wall over time. I've had that happen before. It's not pretty. Yeah. So that didn't go well. Stupid cheap-ass wall anchors are now stuck in the holes but only about 3/4 of the way in and they are now all deformed and weird on the outside. I followed the stinking directions, dammit. :/

So that was the rant that actually made sense and didn't sound like Daffy Duck. ;) I had to go to my room for a bit so the kidlet wouldn't have to listen to the creative cursing. :)


Follower of the Jill wrote:
lynora wrote:
Well, I never did figure out why Chrome wouldn't work for me, but Firefox seems to have gotten over whatever its issue was so I uncollapsed the rest of the sections of the board now. I don't even want to know what I missed. Not going back and reading all that. :)
MISTRESS!!!!!!!

And I'm happy to see you too. :)


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
lynora wrote:
Well, I never did figure out why Chrome wouldn't work for me, but Firefox seems to have gotten over whatever its issue was so I uncollapsed the rest of the sections of the board now. I don't even want to know what I missed. Not going back and reading all that. :)
Weird.

Very. I am a source of continual bafflement to my more tech savvy friends. Can't tell you how many times I've heard "But that should have worked" in a tone of utter confusion, only matched by the number of times I've heard "how the hell is that working? that should not be working?" Apparantly I'm a test case for what can be accomplished by a complete fool. ;)

RPG Superstar 2012

lynora wrote:
Well, I never did figure out why Chrome wouldn't work for me, but Firefox seems to have gotten over whatever its issue was so I uncollapsed the rest of the sections of the board now. I don't even want to know what I missed. Not going back and reading all that. :)

You could check your FB messages...no, that would be a bad idea too.

I loves me some Chrome. Google controls all my internets.

Dark Archive

lynora wrote:
Very. I am a source of continual bafflement to my more tech savvy friends. Can't tell you how many times I've heard "But that should have worked" in a tone of utter confusion, only matched by the number of times I've heard "how the hell is that working? that should not be working?" Apparantly I'm a test case for what can be accomplished by a complete fool. ;)

I was LOL'ing so loud at that my wife tought I was having a seizure.


taig wrote:
You could check your FB messages...no, that would be a bad idea too.

Yeah, that would be nice to do...check and reply to FB messages. Grr..


lynora wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
lynora wrote:
Well, I never did figure out why Chrome wouldn't work for me, but Firefox seems to have gotten over whatever its issue was so I uncollapsed the rest of the sections of the board now. I don't even want to know what I missed. Not going back and reading all that. :)
Weird.
Very. I am a source of continual bafflement to my more tech savvy friends. Can't tell you how many times I've heard "But that should have worked" in a tone of utter confusion, only matched by the number of times I've heard "how the hell is that working? that should not be working?" Apparantly I'm a test case for what can be accomplished by a complete fool. ;)

Yeah, nothing I tried would make Firefox work again, either.


Hey, guys, there's so much going on over on FB...let's go over there. :P

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, guys, there's so much going on over on FB...let's go over there. :P

I feel sorry for the losers that can't get on FB. :D


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, guys, there's so much going on over on FB...let's go over there. :P

It sort of looks like there is some sort of joke in this but I am missing it.

*confused*

Dark Archive

taig wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, guys, there's so much going on over on FB...let's go over there. :P
I feel sorry for the losers that can't get on FB. :D

Those losers suck.

:P


The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, guys, there's so much going on over on FB...let's go over there. :P

It sort of looks like there is some sort of joke in this but I am missing it.

*confused*

We're being mean to Urizen.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, guys, there's so much going on over on FB...let's go over there. :P

...


Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, guys, there's so much going on over on FB...let's go over there. :P

...

So, did you get yourself completely kicked out in addition to losing use of your inbox?


Mac Boyce wrote:
lynora wrote:
Very. I am a source of continual bafflement to my more tech savvy friends. Can't tell you how many times I've heard "But that should have worked" in a tone of utter confusion, only matched by the number of times I've heard "how the hell is that working? that should not be working?" Apparantly I'm a test case for what can be accomplished by a complete fool. ;)
I was LOL'ing so loud at that my wife tought I was having a seizure.

Well, I'm glad that I can bring a smile to your face....even if it is because you're laughing hysterically at my technical ineptitude. ;)

Dark Archive

lynora wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
lynora wrote:
Very. I am a source of continual bafflement to my more tech savvy friends. Can't tell you how many times I've heard "But that should have worked" in a tone of utter confusion, only matched by the number of times I've heard "how the hell is that working? that should not be working?" Apparantly I'm a test case for what can be accomplished by a complete fool. ;)
I was LOL'ing so loud at that my wife tought I was having a seizure.
Well, I'm glad that I can bring a smile to your face....even if it is because you're laughing hysterically at my technical ineptitude. ;)

It was more of the mental picture than the ineptitude. :P


The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Hey, guys, there's so much going on over on FB...let's go over there. :P

...

So, did you get yourself completely kicked out in addition to losing use of your inbox?

No, just the inbox. I can do everything else. It literally thought I was going too fast as if I was spamming / screen dumping.

The Exchange

You guys suck. :P

The Exchange

Hello?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Hello!


Lurking in the background, LPM


Moorluck wrote:
Hello?

Hello :)

RPG Superstar 2012

Hello!!!!


Call of nature post......again.


The puppy bit me post.

The Exchange

So how is my favorite bunch of mental patients today? :)

25,151 to 25,200 of 28,478 << first < prev | 499 | 500 | 501 | 502 | 503 | 504 | 505 | 506 | 507 | 508 | 509 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation All Messageboards