Pathfinder Adventure Path #152: Legacy of the Lost God (Extinction Curse 2 of 6)

5.00/5 (based on 2 ratings)
Pathfinder Adventure Path #152: Legacy of the Lost God (Extinction Curse 2 of 6)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Print Edition $24.99

Add PDF $17.99

Add Non-Mint $24.99 $18.74

Facebook Twitter Email

The heroes bring their Circus of Wayward Wonders to the city of Escadar to capitalize on their newfound fame and skills. But old enemies lurk in the city, including the cruel Mistress Dusklight and her Celestial Menagerie. Investigating the looming xulgath threat in a shuttered temple to Aroden, the dead god of humanity, the heroes learn that all their foes are working together. The revelation forces them to enter the Celestial Menagerie to bring the evil ringmaster to justice.

"Legacy of the Lost God" is a Pathfinder adventure written by Jenny Jarzabski for four 5th-level characters. This adventure continues the Extinction Curse Adventure Path, a six-part, monthly campaign in which the heroes lead a traveling circus as they unravel a plot to eradicate all life from the islands of the Inner Sea. This adventure also includes information about catfolk of Golarion and the villainous xulgaths, as well as new monsters and circus-themed rules.

Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world's oldest fantasy RPG.

ISBN: 978-1-64078-209-9

The Extinction Curse Adventure Path is sanctioned for use in Pathfinder Society Organized Play. The rules for running this Adventure and Chronicle sheet are available as a free download (972 kb PDF).

Other Resources: This product is also available on the following platforms:

Hero Lab Online
Fantasy Grounds Virtual Tabletop
Roll20 Virtual Tabletop
Archives of Nethys

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription.

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO90152


See Also:

Average product rating:

5.00/5 (based on 2 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Great sequel to book 1

5/5

It had everything - mystery, exploration, suspense. And it's very well written and organized imo.


Rating mostly for articles and art buuut :3

5/5

Yeah liked adventure itself lot too. Though I do kinda find it funny that since both this and Age of Ashes are "only single bestiary has been released" APs, them both having random bargest in one of side content is notable to me.

But yeah, I still like map art and am looking forward to seeing it in high detail in roll20 :3 I also like how much detail all Celestial Menagerie members got. Kinda sad that Wayward Wonder members from first book didn't get as much detail, but this is really helpful for planning PCs' friends from their old circus in zero session. My only complain about adventure itself is that it doesn't have space to tell what happens to Mazavel if they stand down

But yeah, xulgath and catfolk article :3 All of three page sized pictures are super duper pretty and cool(I want to see the crow monster made out of crows in later books :D) Xulgath article did good job of fleshing out xulgath culture and history and non evil xulgaths, so I hope we see this lore in future too and not just ignored. Catfolk lore is also really helpful for cat folk characters and it was cool to learn non Murraseth amurrun :3 From bestiary itself I find it funny Bogeymen have now pokemon evolution line and "moon mole" is great.

Oh yeah and Mistress Dusklight is such a fun villain I'm kinda sad as starter villain they are out for good :D


1 to 50 of 81 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

So you fight another circus made up of celestial creatures in book 2?

Storywise "Age of Ashes" seems interesting to me, but so far neither book 1 nor 2 of "Extinction Curse" interest me, nor does battling Troglodytes.

This volume could be interesting for people interested in catfolk however.
Maybe it is possible to play one as part of the circus-troupe?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"This adventure also includes information about catfolk of Golarion and the villainous xulgaths."

Are we getting xulgaths as a playable race alongside the catfolk? *-*

Dark Archive

I do think xulgaths are kinda underrated :D So yay for xulgath screentime


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
The Gold Sovereign wrote:

"This adventure also includes information about catfolk of Golarion and the villainous xulgaths."

Are we getting xulgaths as a playable race alongside the catfolk? *-*

Playing a xulgath in this AP will probably be as inappropriate as playing a hobgoblin in Ironfang Invasion.

And of course this will become an issue again...

Contributor

6 people marked this as a favorite.
CorvusMask wrote:
I do think xulgaths are kinda underrated :D So yay for xulgath screentime

You should enjoy the backmatter, then! I wrote a fair number of words about 'em :)

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Andrew Mullen wrote:
CorvusMask wrote:
I do think xulgaths are kinda underrated :D So yay for xulgath screentime
You should enjoy the backmatter, then! I wrote a fair number of words about 'em :)

Woohoo!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm just happy to have more catfolk info for those PCs that love cats.

OF which I am not one of them...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm just happy to have more catfolk info for those PCs that love cats.

OF which I am not one of them...

I do love cats, but I'm not really found of the catfolk. I hope 2E has a good approach on their appearance and lore.

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
The Gold Sovereign wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm just happy to have more catfolk info for those PCs that love cats.

OF which I am not one of them...

I do love cats, but I'm not really found of the catfolk. I hope 2E has a good approach on their appearance and lore.

More Carolina Eade pleeeeeeeease :3

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
The Gold Sovereign wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm just happy to have more catfolk info for those PCs that love cats.

OF which I am not one of them...

I do love cats, but I'm not really found of the catfolk. I hope 2E has a good approach on their appearance and lore.
More Carolina Eade pleeeeeeeease :3

Umm, but Carolina Eade's style is universal in all of her art

Like, only thing that makes her Catfolk's different physically from elf characters is that they have fur and ears <_<; So I'm bit confused about what you mean

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
CorvusMask wrote:
Rysky wrote:
The Gold Sovereign wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm just happy to have more catfolk info for those PCs that love cats.

OF which I am not one of them...

I do love cats, but I'm not really found of the catfolk. I hope 2E has a good approach on their appearance and lore.
More Carolina Eade pleeeeeeeease :3

Umm, but Carolina Eade's style is universal in all of her art

Like, only thing that makes her Catfolk's different physically from elf characters is that they have fur and ears <_<; So I'm bit confused about what you mean

>_>

Shush

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
CorvusMask wrote:
Rysky wrote:
The Gold Sovereign wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm just happy to have more catfolk info for those PCs that love cats.

OF which I am not one of them...

I do love cats, but I'm not really found of the catfolk. I hope 2E has a good approach on their appearance and lore.
More Carolina Eade pleeeeeeeease :3

Umm, but Carolina Eade's style is universal in all of her art

Like, only thing that makes her Catfolk's different physically from elf characters is that they have fur and ears <_<; So I'm bit confused about what you mean

>_>

Shush

Still unsure what you meant since her design for catfolk is pretty standard catgirl design, unless you mean the really flexible part? Or if you just wanted her to return to make new catfolk art piece?

Like, I'm pretty sure the thundercats styleish catfolk in Shattered Star was inspired by the bestiary art, but lot of people's comments on that version was that they preferred bestiary version. Its not really unlikely that fans of Carolina Eade's piece will not like any similar design done in other artstyles if the what they liked was her style in the first place.

Dark Archive

On side note, I'm pretty sure we are returning to catgirl catfolks because that is creative director's preference and they are using edition change as chance to redesign different designs, but I'mma not gonna be satisfied until I get mah cat people race back(heck this would refer one of my crimson throne party's members technically non canon.) :p So in other words, we better have multiple cat ancestries

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yes I want to see more of Eade's art, and her's was the first image of Pathfinder Catfolk I and a lot of others saw.

As for the variances between Catfolk I believe they've said they like having them all look different (Elder Scrolls does the same thing with Khajit) rather than just having one defined look, this would open up the avenue for Ancestry/Heritage options.

(The shush was a play on what the catfolk was doing in the pic but also because you claimed her's just look like elves with fur and cat ears)

Dark Archive

Rysky wrote:

Yes I want to see more of Eade's art, and her's was the first image of Pathfinder Catfolk I and a lot of others saw.

As for the variances between Catfolk I believe they've said they like having them all look different (Elder Scrolls does the same thing with Khajit) rather than just having one defined look, this would open up the avenue for Ancestry/Heritage options.

(The shush was a play on what the catfolk was doing in the pic but also because you claimed her's just look like elves with fur and cat ears)

Oh oki

I think JJ commented in one thread that saying the catfolk had different appearances was giving up and now they have chance to do it right this time <_<

(Well, she IS lithe like elves, though I guess their spines don't bend like that :p But yeah I admit on exaggerating there, I still suck in articulating and am not sure how to communicate the "I don't really know how her version of catfolk really differs from other humanlike cat people")

Silver Crusade

CorvusMask wrote:
Rysky wrote:

Yes I want to see more of Eade's art, and her's was the first image of Pathfinder Catfolk I and a lot of others saw.

As for the variances between Catfolk I believe they've said they like having them all look different (Elder Scrolls does the same thing with Khajit) rather than just having one defined look, this would open up the avenue for Ancestry/Heritage options.

(The shush was a play on what the catfolk was doing in the pic but also because you claimed her's just look like elves with fur and cat ears)

Oh oki

I think JJ commented in one thread that saying the catfolk had different appearances was giving up and now they have chance to do it right this time <_<

(Well, she IS lithe like elves, though I guess their spines don't bend like that :p But yeah I admit on exaggerating there, I still suck in articulating and am not sure how to communicate the "I don't really know how her version of catfolk really differs from other humanlike cat people")

Because of her style.

Dark Archive

Rysky wrote:
CorvusMask wrote:
Rysky wrote:

Yes I want to see more of Eade's art, and her's was the first image of Pathfinder Catfolk I and a lot of others saw.

As for the variances between Catfolk I believe they've said they like having them all look different (Elder Scrolls does the same thing with Khajit) rather than just having one defined look, this would open up the avenue for Ancestry/Heritage options.

(The shush was a play on what the catfolk was doing in the pic but also because you claimed her's just look like elves with fur and cat ears)

Oh oki

I think JJ commented in one thread that saying the catfolk had different appearances was giving up and now they have chance to do it right this time <_<

(Well, she IS lithe like elves, though I guess their spines don't bend like that :p But yeah I admit on exaggerating there, I still suck in articulating and am not sure how to communicate the "I don't really know how her version of catfolk really differs from other humanlike cat people")

Because of her style.

Well yeah, but they can't have her do every single catfolk art in the future. Thats kinda the thing what I articulated badly in the first place, I don't really see what makes the catfolk of her style more unique than elf of her style as well in way that other artists could replicate it.

Silver Crusade

CorvusMask wrote:
Rysky wrote:
CorvusMask wrote:
Rysky wrote:

Yes I want to see more of Eade's art, and her's was the first image of Pathfinder Catfolk I and a lot of others saw.

As for the variances between Catfolk I believe they've said they like having them all look different (Elder Scrolls does the same thing with Khajit) rather than just having one defined look, this would open up the avenue for Ancestry/Heritage options.

(The shush was a play on what the catfolk was doing in the pic but also because you claimed her's just look like elves with fur and cat ears)

Oh oki

I think JJ commented in one thread that saying the catfolk had different appearances was giving up and now they have chance to do it right this time <_<

(Well, she IS lithe like elves, though I guess their spines don't bend like that :p But yeah I admit on exaggerating there, I still suck in articulating and am not sure how to communicate the "I don't really know how her version of catfolk really differs from other humanlike cat people")

Because of her style.
Well yeah, but they can't have her do every single catfolk art in the future. Thats kinda the thing what I articulated badly in the first place, I don't really see what makes the catfolk of her style more unique than elf of her style as well in way that other artists could replicate it.

I don't really know what to tell you if all you see is an elf there.

I like the expressions, the flexibility, the languidness.

Dark Archive

Rysky wrote:
CorvusMask wrote:
Rysky wrote:
CorvusMask wrote:
Rysky wrote:

Yes I want to see more of Eade's art, and her's was the first image of Pathfinder Catfolk I and a lot of others saw.

As for the variances between Catfolk I believe they've said they like having them all look different (Elder Scrolls does the same thing with Khajit) rather than just having one defined look, this would open up the avenue for Ancestry/Heritage options.

(The shush was a play on what the catfolk was doing in the pic but also because you claimed her's just look like elves with fur and cat ears)

Oh oki

I think JJ commented in one thread that saying the catfolk had different appearances was giving up and now they have chance to do it right this time <_<

(Well, she IS lithe like elves, though I guess their spines don't bend like that :p But yeah I admit on exaggerating there, I still suck in articulating and am not sure how to communicate the "I don't really know how her version of catfolk really differs from other humanlike cat people")

Because of her style.
Well yeah, but they can't have her do every single catfolk art in the future. Thats kinda the thing what I articulated badly in the first place, I don't really see what makes the catfolk of her style more unique than elf of her style as well in way that other artists could replicate it.

I don't really know what to tell you if all you see is an elf there.

I like the expressions, the flexibility, the languidness.

Umm, ye kinda miss what I meant. I don't mean that catfolk looks like elf, I meant that the catfolk has lot of the same physical traits that all characters she draws have.

So if artist that wasn't her would have to design the same catfolk, what traits would be in both versions?

Anyway, I don't really like continuing this tangent because I really suck in articulating what I mean >_<;

Silver Crusade

Sorry, as for other artists designing the same traits, what I brought up, the expressions, the flexibility, and the languidness.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

There was an illustration of a catfolk on the Character Options panel at PaizoCon and it didn't look like the "catgirl" style, but rather looked more like the Khajit from Elder Scrolls indeed.

Dark Archive

The Gold Sovereign wrote:
There was an illustration of a catfolk on the Character Options panel at PaizoCon and it didn't look like the "catgirl" style, but rather looked more like the Khajit from Elder Scrolls indeed.

Hmm, so either the curse of artists doing their own thing or maybe they changed their mind about changing the "varied appearances" thing

Unless that was old 1e art?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is that Camila Cabello on the cover?


Sunderstone wrote:
Is that Camila Cabello on the cover?

Perhaps Shawn Mendes will be on the next cover and they can sing Señorita. :)

Paizo Employee Developer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Zaister wrote:
The Gold Sovereign wrote:

"This adventure also includes information about catfolk of Golarion and the villainous xulgaths."

Are we getting xulgaths as a playable race alongside the catfolk? *-*

Playing a xulgath in this AP will probably be as inappropriate as playing a hobgoblin in Ironfang Invasion.

And of course this will become an issue again...

This is absolutely true. But the difference is we had rules for playing hobgoblins when Ironfang Invasion was out, so it would be possible for someone to come to the AP with a hobgoblin character made entirely with Paizo rules.

We don't have rules for playing xulgaths (that is, troglodytes), and this adventure path won't provide them, so people are vanishingly unlikely to come into this with a xulgath character ready to play.

As with hobgoblins in Ironfang Invasion, paladins in Skull & Shackles, or other "off-message" character choices in our other APs, it's not impossible to play a xulgath in Extinction Curse, but it would require a whole lot of work by the GM and player.

Dark Archive

I guess that mean fourth book's xulgath themed rules are something weirder than ancestries or that it got changed to something else during development? :'D

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I think I might of missed it, but Who is writing this one :)

Paizo Employee Developer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
CorvusMask wrote:
I guess that mean fourth book's xulgath themed rules are something weirder than ancestries or that it got changed to something else during development? :'D

Rules can be lots of things! Items, spells, rituals, or anything else! We've never intended to provide xulgath ancestry rules in any volume of this AP, but we'll have plenty of goodies that heroes of any kind can use.

Paizo Employee Developer

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Jib916 wrote:
I think I might of missed it, but Who is writing this one :)

Jenny Jarzabski, and she did a fantastic job with it!


The info on the cat folk should be interesting

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

2 people marked this as a favorite.

This product page has been updated to showcase the awesome cover art!

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Awesome it is indeed! Look at that catfolk!!! <3

Silver Crusade

DAMN.

Dark Archive

Ah, so thats why info on catfolk

Verdant Wheel

I guess this the most placid expression ever seen on Amiri's face. They must be looking at something REALLY weird.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

SQUEES Kitties!


Mungojerrie And Rumpelteazer we're a notorious couple of cats! As knockabout clowns, quick-change comedians tight-rope walkers and acrobats!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Ugh! I REALLY dislike the approach Paizo has taken with the appearance of the Catfolk. It is the same as every other RPG out there with cat people. Stick a cat head, tail, and claws on a furry human body and call it done.

The original Bestiary entry for them in 1st edition was awesome and way more original! Not human, but the posture in the illustration really emphasized the cat-like bone structure and carriage and didn't use a simple cat head, but rather a blend of human-like and cat-like features. It felt way more authentic to me. All the Catfolk illustrations since that initial one in the Bestiary seemed lazy and unoriginal to me. I had hoped that 2E would redesign them and approach them with a new, more original vision, making it more unique for Pathfinder 2E for their appearance, since they were doing that with many of the other races in the 2E core book.

Oh, well.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm not sure how catgirls are more original :p I've seen that design way more times in comparison to be honest

Also, ever since artists kept always changing their design, official catfolk lore has been that they look like anything

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I think this take, the ringmaster up top, is a rather originaler take than most. The only other cat-catfolk I know of are the Khajit from The Elder Scrolls.

For car girls and the like hopefully they’ll update the Wilding Feats to P2 soon.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
CorvusMask wrote:

I'm not sure how catgirls are more original :p I've seen that design way more times in comparison to be honest

Also, ever since artists kept always changing their design, official catfolk lore has been that they look like anything

I never said anything about "catgirls" and I was speaking of RPGS and video games where I keep seeing cat-heads. Besides, I have only ever seen cat girls in Anime, which is usually just a non-furry person with claws, ears, and a tail, which is just as bad as what I was disparaging. The original Bestiary image had those things with fur, whiskers, and most importantly captured a cat-like predatory movement and posture.

All I was saying is that I wanted something more original and unique - which also excludes catgirls. That was implicit in my original post when I stated, "I had hoped that 2E would redesign them and approach them with a new, more original vision, making it more unique for Pathfinder 2E for their appearance, since they were doing that with many of the other races in the 2E core book." I shouldnt of had to come out and say that.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ashanderai wrote:
Besides, I have only ever seen cat girls in Anime, which is usually just a non-furry person with claws, ears, and a tail, which is just as bad as what I was disparaging.
Neither are bad though, nya. Just not to your tastes.
Quote:
The original Bestiary image had those things with fur, whiskers, and most importantly captured a cat-like predatory movement and posture.
I would adore more Carolina Eade art for Pathfinder, especially with Catfolk.
Quote:
All I was saying is that I wanted something more original and unique - which also excludes catgirls. That was implicit in my original post when I stated, "I had hoped that 2E would redesign them and approach them with a new, more original vision, making it more unique for Pathfinder 2E for their appearance, since they were doing that with many of the other races in the 2E core book." I shouldnt of had to come out and say that.

Kinda, yeah.

"I want something original" is completely nebulous, there's nothing to gleam from it.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I mean, its still catgirl even if it has more fur. There are multiple variants of that design too. Also isn't that design D&D 3.5 catfolk from races of wild had?

I did understand what you meant, but thing is that both designs are canon to Pathfinder and that it itself isn't "more original", its one you prefer yeah, but its not objectively better.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

As long as we're not getting Cats cats, I'm good...

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I'm hoping catfolk can have some player prospects, as a treat.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Zapp wrote:
As long as we're not getting Cats cats, I'm good...

Yeah, the trailer for that movie gave me the Willies...

The idea of watching that movie terrifies me more than any of my childhood traumas ever did.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Rysky wrote:
"I want something original" is completely nebulous, there's nothing to gleam from it.

Yes, I concede that it is nebulous, but what I am trying to get at is that I was hoping Paizo would put their own stamp of originality on it, like they have with the new design of Dwarves, Orcs, Elves, Gnomes, Leshy, and Goblins - especially since most of these designs have come about or been doubled down on in 2E. I am alluding to the interview that Wayne Reynolds did at the GenCon panel last year where he discussed redesigning those races or, if not the changing races themselves in the transition from 1E to 2E, emphasizing a more racially-tied aesthetic to their clothing and equipment. I was hoping for something more along those lines for the Catfolk, too. Basically, I am simply expressing a desire for more creativity with a Paizo stamp on it rather than copying something I have seen far too many times before from non-Paizo sources.

CorvusMask wrote:
I mean, its still catgirl even if it has more fur. There are multiple variants of that design too. Also isn't that design D&D 3.5 catfolk from races of wild had?

I don't remember what was in Races of the Wild. That was too long ago for me to recall what their catfolk looked like, then, since I know I never used that book; much less if I even ever owned it or read it. So, I cannot address that point one way or the other until I get a look at it sometime.

CorvusMask wrote:
I did understand what you meant, but thing is that both designs are canon to Pathfinder and that it itself isn't "more original", its one you prefer yeah, but its not objectively better.

I never claimed was objectively better. From the moment of my very first post on this thread I was only ever stating my preferences. Isn't that what all of us are doing?

As far as both designs being canon, I am unfamiliar with that. Can you please direct me to a source? I admit I have not necessarily read everything on the subject published by Paizo, but I have read those that I am aware of. But, if both designs are canon, then why do we only ever get art of cat-heads in every Paizo book with Catfolk that I have ever seen, with the exception of the one piece of art that I have mentioned previously? Or can you point me to more?

Hopefully, the art inside this book will have something different from what I am seeing on the cover as far as Catfolk representation, especially, if they have an article on the Catfolk and if both types of Catfolk are canon.

Dark Archive

There is also the thundercats looking catfolk in shattered star.

But yeah inner sea races(I think, might have been other book, but I'm pretty sure it was that one. It even has one catfolk picture in the end that looks like cross between the more humanoid face and cat face in kinda uncanny way iirc) made it canon that catfolk have weird family dynamic where one sibling can look much more human than the other one.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Shattered Star? I haven't read that one. I'll check it out.

I don't remember seeing a picture of one in Inner Sea Races, but I'll take another look in that book, too. I'll have to re-read the entry in that book, too, since I don't recall the family dynamic thing. Thanks.

Dark Archive

I think the one I'm thinking of was in the end where there are those "cards" that have small mugshot and race's traits? Assuming my memory works at all

1 to 50 of 81 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Adventure Path #152: Legacy of the Lost God (Extinction Curse 2 of 6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.