Pirate Campaign Compendium (PFRPG)
Set Sail for Adventure!
From the jeweled islands of the tropics to the ice-choked polar seas and everywhere across the bottomless briny blue, the Pirate Campaign Compendium from Legendary Games offers 500 pages of amazing expansions for any nautical campaign using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This beautiful book is perfect for embarking on epic journeys of exploration above or below the waves, voyages to distant shores, or full-on pirate campaigns of plunder and pillage! The Pirate Campaign Compendium brings you an incredible collection of rules for nautical campaigns of every kind, including:
- Nearly 70 archetypes, class features, feats, and traits, from the pearl knight paladin and privateer ranger to the sargasso siren kineticist and boarder cavalier, plus feats like Eel Strike, Hoist the Colors, Naval Commander, and Cetacean Smash!
- Maritime magic with over 100 spells and 60 magic items drawn from traditional Caribbean pirate lore but also from the distant corners of the fantasy world, from Arabia to the Arctic, to the Far East and South Pacific!
- Five complete adventures for characters from 4th to 14th level!
- Over 40 savage sea monsters from CR 1 to CR 25, with friendly merfolk and seaweed leshies to the star-spawn of Cthluhu!
- Over 80 ready-to-use NPCs from common pirates to officers of the line, as well as richly detailed and evocative heroes and villains ideal as recurring characters and playable pirate PCs.
- Simple and advanced ship-to-ship combat rules, plus a dynamic and exciting fleet battle system for running major naval engagements and modular rules for shipbuilding and special ship modifications.
- Plus tons of bonus material for navigation and storms at sea, fame and infamy, aquatic and underwater terrain, shipwrecks and plunder, shipboard roles, pirate punishment, grog, seasickness, sea shanties, a pirate glossary, and even peg legs and eyepatches!
The Pirate Campaign Compendium is your indispensable resource for any Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign that charts a course for adventure on the open sea! Grab this book and your compass and sextant; it's time to leave the shore behind and Make Your Game Legendary!
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at