About Ladarraton Corvus
Ladarraton Corvus II Rogue 1
N Medium Elf Cavern Elf Humanoid
Perception +5; Low-Light Vision Darkvision
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Undercommon
Skills Acrobatics +7, Arcana +5, Athletics +6, Crafting +5, Deception +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Darklands +5, Lore: Warfare +5, Nature +3, Society +5, Stealth +7, Survival +3, Thievery +7
Skill Total Mod Prof Item Armor
Ability Score Breakdown:
Ability Scores Modifier Source of Boosts
STR 16 +3 A B #1 of 4 Free.
DEX 18 +4 A B C #2 of 4 Free.
CON 10 0 A-Flaw #3 of 4 Free
INT 14 +2 A #4 of 4 Free.
WIS 10 0
CHR 10 0
Armor Class: 18 = 10 + DEX MOD of 4 + Prof Trained of 3 + Item of 1.
Trained AC Prof.
Fort: +3 = CON of 0 + Prof Trained of 3 + Item of 0
Ref: +9 = DEX of 4 + Prof Expert of 5 + Item of 0
Will: +5 = WIS of 0 + Prof Expert of 5 + Item of 0
End Combat Stats
Combat and Feats Detailed:
Str +3, Dex +4, Con +0, Int +2, Wis +0, Cha +0
AC 18; Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5
Nimble Dodge Reaction Requirements You are not encumbered. Trigger:A creature targets you with an attack and you can see the attacker. You deftly dodge out of the way, gaining a +2 circumstance bonus to AC against the triggering.
Speed 30 feet
Melee Shortsword +7 (Agile, Finesse, Versatile S), Damage 1d6+4 P
Melee Dagger +7 (Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10 ft., Versatile S), Damage 1d4+4 P
Melee Fist +7 (Agile, Finesse, Nonlethal, Unarmed), Damage 1d4+3 B
Precision Damage Sneak Attack 1d6
Arcane Innate Spells DC 13, attack +3; Cantrips:Prestidigitation
Additional Specials Rogue's Racket (Thief Racket), Sneak Attack, Surprise Attack
Armor, Leather.....Cost:20;Bulk 1;Notes:+1 AC, 4 Dex Cap;Speed Penalty 0;-1 Check Penalty if STR is less than 10, 0 otherwise.
Bulk 3.7 Initial Money:150sp spent 90.5sp left: 59.5sp in various coins.
About a century or so ago an elven couple came to town, the woman gravid, about to give birth. Even for elves they looked odd, dark hair and very pale skin, almost Nidal-like. Lianau Corvus is a cleric of the Savored Sting and her husband, Condlavim Corvus, nea' Sonecle worksas a mercenary quartermaster. When Ladarraton turned twenty, still a child, he left with his family to return to their home in the cavern of The Hearthland of the Serene Sting.
Ladarraton spent nearly a century there, occasionally accompanying his father elsewhere, learning the soldier's/mercenary trade. Life is not so good in the caverns, fighting with surface raiders and raiders from the Darklands, with retribution required by the ruling theocracy of Calistra.
Ladarraton took his first contract without his father, in the daylight world and it did not go well. Wishing to increase his renown so as to obtain better contracts his returns to the place of his birth.
Short Version Backstory:
Over a century ago, Lainau Corvus, a Calistrian Cleric and her husband Condlavim, a Merc Quartermaster, came to Breachhill for her to give birth to their son Ladarraton. After twenty unremarkable years, they left for the home between the surface and the Darklands, where Ladie, finished growing up and learned his father's trade.
Orchid and Corvus:
Orchid is one of the few that could remember the Corvus family after so long. The relationship between a devotee of The Prismatic Ray and one of The Lady in the Room was interesting, shall we say. Orchid did watch Ladarraton grow up, noting some talent in the very young elfling. But it was a long time ago even as such as they would count it.
Jet black hair and eyes, six foot tall and willowy and graceful, in that elven way. Chiseled muscles, snappy movements. Well spoken if somewhat aloof. Very neat in dress and comportment. Usually dressed in light leathers, with light weapons visible.
Professional, that is the first impression. No nonsense, crisp and to the point in speech. Bit reserved but polite if spoken to. Often reading something if not otherwise busy.
1. Full Name: Ladarraton Corvus II
2. Age: 111 according to town records.
3. Gender (strike through as appropriate): Male
4. Place of Birth: Breachill
5. Current Residence and how to contact you (for payment purposes): Wizard's Grace, the proprietor can pass messages on.
6. Faith (you may choose not to share this information): At my homeland Calistria or else. Here maybe Abadar, if I die, just drop me at the mortuary I don't care.
7. Current employment (please state if not applicable): Mercenary Quartermaster Private looking for contract.
8. Details of your next of kin and how to contact them (in case of emergency - adventuring is dangerous): My father is Condlavim Corvus, lith' Sonecle, last I knew he's in Mendev trying to keep order. Send a missive to the Bulwork of Gorum in New Steven Brevoy. Might get through. Mom is Lianau Corvus, she's in The Hearthland of the Serene Sting, send a message to Yorkie a merchant in Kalada a small town, they sometimes trade there.
9. How did you first hear about the Call for Heroes? Born here, hard to miss, surprised it's still going on.
10. Why should we select you to aid in our call? What are your greatest strengths? Professional soldier. Trained Skirmisher and forager.
11. Tell us about a time when you made a mistake. What did you do to solve it?
12. What do you like to do outside of your official responsibilities? Mercenary: wine, women and song, right?. Well, sometimes, I'm not always a stereotype. I like to read and study magic, though I'm not good at it yet.
13. Is there anything else you would like us to know before the Call for Heroes? I'm loyal to my contract.