PFS HQ is Getting Ready in Indy!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Check out our new banners and the set up for Pathfinder Society. We're almost ready for Gen Con!



Mike Brock
Campaign Coordinator

More Paizo Blog.
Tags: Gen Con
Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber

Love the stairs (and the banners)! Have fun, PFS.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I have to agree about the stairs...very cool.


The stairs are awesome. I'm surprised I haven't seen anything like that before. Was it hard to do?

The Exchange

Cthulhudrew wrote:
The stairs are awesome. I'm surprised I haven't seen anything like that before. Was it hard to do?

It's not hard. Sports arenas have been doing this for several years now. You just sends your money to the peoples who have the contract with the venue and "poof," you's got yourselves some good marketing.

(They already have the measurements of the steps and the necessary stretching factors of the image depending on what the desired viewpoint is.)


Very nice!

I still think WotC's life-size troll in 2008 has yet to be beaten, however. ;)

Scarab Sages

Looks like best 4 days in gaming just got even better! Keep on bringing the awesome!

The Exchange

bugleyman wrote:
I still think WotC's life-size troll in 2008 has yet to be beaten, however. ;)

I can't remember the timeline exactly - is that the troll where they said they weren't working on 4th edition? ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I want that Merisiel banner.

It would look great in my office.


brock, no the other one... wrote:
bugleyman wrote:
I still think WotC's life-size troll in 2008 has yet to be beaten, however. ;)

I can't remember the timeline exactly - is that the troll where they said they weren't working on 4th edition? ;)

No, it was when they announced it (which would have made it 2007 -- my mistake. I went to Gencon both years).

And for the record, I was in the room at the D&D experience (also 2007) when they supposedly said they weren't working on 4th edition. That isn't what they said, and I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to squelch that rumor since. Recounting Wotc's sins is beyond the scope of this thread, but there are plenty without making up more.

Community / Forums / Paizo / General Discussion / Paizo Blog: PFS HQ is Getting Ready in Indy! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.