SFS 1-32 - Acts of Association (KS) (Inactive)

Game Master phaeton_nz

Signup Sheet
Tier 1-4 Repeatable
Subtier 1-2
Slides


101 to 150 of 299 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

LG Medium Female Human Priest (of Sarenrae) (Healer) Mystic 2 | SP 12/12, HP 16/16, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +7 | Init +2, Perc +9, Senses --- | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions Infrared Sensors, darkvision (60 ft range)

Luz draws her semi-auto tactical pistol and shoots Green!
Semi-Auto Tactical Pistol Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 vs Green KAC
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4 P damage

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Ah - my most profound apologies - I forgot it was my turn - please poke me if this happens again

Green takes damage (-4) and reacts with a squeak. Luz misses and the ship jerks as another thruster malfunctions.

Still, Green and Blue see GRIM*! as the biggest threat and fire energy rays at him before attempting to flee.
sa v EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 electricity: 1d3 ⇒ 1
sa v EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 electricity: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Grim, T'Krunch and Rover Yi are up before Red

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

GRIM*! moves closer to red leaving a 5-foot gap and using his 10-foot reach, gaining and spending 1 mutation point (assuming it's is a significant enemy) to make an adaptive strike.

GRIM*!'s upper right-hand clenches into a fist and mutates into a bony club-like appendage.

"I AM GRIM*!"
ADAPTIVE STRIKE: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Red takes damage (-5)

T'Krunch and Rover Yi are up before Red

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

Fire at red hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 vs kac dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 9 piercing.
He can't hit anything.

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |
Rover Yi wrote:

Fire at red [dice=hit]1d20+5 vs kac [dice=dmg]1d10 piercing.

He can't hit anything.

Anything EAC 750; KAC 800

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

it's the short little forelegs on the avatar. Can't extend them far enough to properly hold a rifle. :-)

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3

Sorry, I moved my token but see I never posted.

"Pardon me, Princess, but I think I should go check on the others," suggests T'Krunch. "You are welcome to join me if you'd like."

The reptilian Starfinders heads out into the corridor.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Luna decides to tag along - this could get interesting.

The Red gremlin decides to fire an energy bolt at the drone before leaving the area (AOO's apply). It discovers it flew into a dead end room.
energy ray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 electricity: 1d8 ⇒ 3

((Init Order: Rover-Yi; Red (-5); HFG-5-309; Luzviminda; Gold-Flecked-Black; Green(-4); Blue; Grim; T'Krunch))

HFG-5-309, Luzviminda, and Gold-Flecked-Black are up.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

They are immune to the only damage I can do, so just put me on delay.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

I feel you - same thing happened to one of my PCs - fortunately she had Mind Thrusts to fall back on

Dataphiles

LG Medium Female Human Priest (of Sarenrae) (Healer) Mystic 2 | SP 12/12, HP 16/16, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +7 | Init +2, Perc +9, Senses --- | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions Infrared Sensors, darkvision (60 ft range)

Luz points her pistol at Blue and shoots twice!
Semi-Auto Tactical Pistol Full Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 - 4 = 6 vs Blue KAC
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 P damage

Semi-Auto Tactical Pistol Full Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 4 = 1 vs Blue KAC
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3 P damage

She keeps her composure for not hitting anything at all.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Well - she does hit something - a bunch of wiring - and some of the air circulation fans stop running.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

GFB, consider harrying or covering fire, as an option. It's not super exciting. But it's a contribution.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

Tine for a quick post at lunch. Jenny banks to follow the red gremlin. WHen it has to stop in the corner, she fires.

laser pistol, azimuth v EAC, red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 ... Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 critical Burn 1d4; -)

crit Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2 and burn 1d4 until they save or extinguish the flames

I hit submit and thought to myself what if these guys are immune to fire damage?

Meanwhile, the android mechanic turns her pistol on the gremlin nearby.

needler pistol v KAC, blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 ... damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

burning:

You are on fire. As long as you have this condition, at the start of your turn each round before you take any actions (or attempt the Reflex saving throw described below), you take the listed amount of damage as fire damage (or 1d6 fire damage, if no amount is listed in the effect that causes burning). Fire damage from multiple sources that inflict the burning condition is cumulative.

At the end of each round you are burning, you can attempt a Reflex saving throw to remove this condition. The DC of this saving throw is equal to 10 + the amount of fire damage you took this round from the burning condition. If you succeed at this saving throw, you lose the burning condition. You can attempt a new saving throw each round you have this condition, and you receive a +2 bonus for each previous saving throw you’ve attempted in consecutive rounds.

You can also automatically end this condition by jumping into enough water to douse yourself. If you don’t have enough water on hand, you can spend a full action to roll on the ground or otherwise smother the fire to attempt a new saving throw with a +4 bonus (plus any bonuses from previously failed consecutive attempts) to end the condition.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

The gremlins are indeed immune to fire. But they are not immune to needles. (Blue -4)

Gold-Fleck-Black delays, while the Red gremlin giggles at the drone.

Blue casts Grease on the floor under Rover-Yi and Luz (DC 14 reflex save not to go prone), then, hoping they do go prone, zips past them. AOO's may apply.

Green moves out and fires an energy ray at Luz while making a 'nyah nyah nyah' sound
energy ray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 electricity: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Grim; T'Krunch, and Rover Yi are up before Red.

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

Seeing it getting crowed around red GRIM*! moves after green and attacks.

ADAPTIVE STRIKE: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage B: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

"Take that whatever you are!"

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3

"You're welcome to come, but do please be careful, Princess" T'Krunch cautions the dignitary as he races to the fray.

Double move, 12 squares. Would someone please move T'Krunch's token on the map toward the door to the area with the bad guys?

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Green gets hit (-14) but is still active.

Rover-Yi to go.

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

Fire at the big guy hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 vs KAC dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 6 piercing.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Who is Rover-Yi shooting at and did you make your reflex save versus the grease?

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Red Forgot the big guy is Grim who is playing a large PC

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

[ooc]There was a wall between Rover-Yi and Red - redirecting attack to Blue

Rover-Yi is not knocked prone. Blue squeals as it takes a hit (-10) Meanwhile Red zips out the door, passing Luz and Rover-Yi, to follow Blue before firing an energy beam at Rover-Yi.

energy ray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 electricity: 1d8 ⇒ 8

HFG-5-309, Luzviminda, and Gold-Flecked-Black are up before Blue(-10) and Green(-14). Green looks like a sneeze will kill it.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

Staying on delay.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

Firing past Rover-Yi, HFG Aims carefully at red.

needler pistol v KAC, red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 ... damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

There'sprobably soft cover proovided by Rover, not included in my roll.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

It's still a miss - Luz still to go.

Dataphiles

LG Medium Female Human Priest (of Sarenrae) (Healer) Mystic 2 | SP 12/12, HP 16/16, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +7 | Init +2, Perc +9, Senses --- | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions Infrared Sensors, darkvision (60 ft range)

Luz takes into position and shoots Red!
Semi-Auto Tactical PistolAttack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 vs Red KAC
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 P damage

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Red takes a bit (-6).

Blue zips around the corner, spots T'Krunch and fires
energy ray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 electricity: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Green fires at GRIM*! and flies away round the corner.

Luna lights up her horn and T'Krunch finds himself teleported down the corridor, appearing next to Blue.

That one is thine. I sense another approaching

Grim; T'Krunch, and Rover Yi are up before Red(-6).

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

GRIM*! takes a double move squeezing down the narrow hallway, yelling as he goes.
"Get back here I'm not done with you."

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3
phaeton_nz wrote:

Red takes a bit (-6).

Blue zips around the corner, spots T'Krunch and fires

"Ah, no,you don't." T'Krunch reels back, installs a basic inhibitor, and fires back.

Guarded Step; Load Basic Inhibitor to reduce blue resistance to fire by 5

Ranged (tactical needler pistol) v red KAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage (P) plus basic inhibitor: 1d4 ⇒ 2

If the needle sticks :
The ikeshti shouts "Light this one up! It's barbecue time!_

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

Red is in my sights hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 vs KAC dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 4 piercing with that X-Gen gun.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

The needle does not stick. Luna facehoofs. However Red yelps as it is hit by Rover-Yi's needle. (-10)

Red zaps Rover-Yi before ducking through a door into the main control room.
energy ray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 electricity: 1d8 ⇒ 6

HFG-5-309, Luzviminda, and Gold-Flecked-Black are up before Blue(-10) and Green(-14).

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

Gold-Flecked Black continues to (metaphorically) wave pom-poms around, cheering the rest of the party on.

Dataphiles

LG Medium Female Human Priest (of Sarenrae) (Healer) Mystic 2 | SP 12/12, HP 16/16, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +7 | Init +2, Perc +9, Senses --- | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions Infrared Sensors, darkvision (60 ft range)

Luz advances and aims for Blue this time.
Semi-Auto Tactical PistolAttack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 vs Blue KAC
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 P damage

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

While commanding Jenny to return, HFG follows Luzviminda in pursuit of blue. The android tries to lace a shot past the human along the bulkhead wall.

needler pistol v KAC, blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 ... damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Soft cover may apply.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

HFG misses Blue but Luz doesn't (Blue: -11)

Luna moves around the corner and blasts Green with magic missiles. Green literally explodes, spraying the surrounding corridor with gremlin bits.

HUZZAH!

Blue fires an energy ray at T'Krunch before ducking into the engine room.
energy ray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 electricity: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Grim; T'Krunch, and Rover Yi are up before Red(-10).

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

Moves into the room and fires at red hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 vs kac dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 7 piercing.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Red goes down.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

With red down, I think HFG, Luzviminda, and GFB are up? HFG is double moving so I'll go ahead and post anyway.

HFG hurries down the corridor,pointing her gun ahead of her and commanding Jenny to follow. With its superior speed, the drone catches up easily.

At the end of the hall, HFG nearly runs into T'Krunch. "Is that all of them? "

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

That is correct

I sense the last one near the power core Luna announces, her horn still glowing.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

"That's not good."

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3
phaeton_nz wrote:
I sense the last one near the power core Luna announces, her horn still glowing.

Assuming we know where the power core is...

T'Krunch opens the door next to him.
Engineering, if locked: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

If able, he moves into the room.
Position updated on Map, accordingly

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

It's not locked

Dataphiles

LG Medium Female Human Priest (of Sarenrae) (Healer) Mystic 2 | SP 12/12, HP 16/16, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +7 | Init +2, Perc +9, Senses --- | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions Infrared Sensors, darkvision (60 ft range)

Luz follows T'Krunch into the room. Double Move

"What would you like us to do?" she inquires, though she has a feeling that she won't be of any help in terms of something mechanical in nature.

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

GRIM*! takes a double move, to squeeze through the narrow hall but is blocked by Princess Luna from completing the second move action.

"Excuse me Princess Luna I need to get by to do some things I'd rather not describe to those things causing trouble on the ship. Are you ok I'd be really mad if they hurt you."

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Luna lights up her horn again and teleports Grim*! through the door with an audible *Pop*

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

GRIM*! is out of actions this turn, but manages to find time to look confused as to how Princess Luna was able to move him.
GRIM*! looks around confused, smiles at Princess Luna not sure how she did that, then growls at the thing he's chasing, then looks around a bit confused trying to figure out where he is.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Gold Flecked Black continues to wave pom-poms around while Blue reacts to the sudden appearance of Grim by firing an energy ray at him
energy ray: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 electricity: 1d8 ⇒ 2

before ducking behind the power regulation console.

Everyone is up.

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

Thought you could get away from me, I got help from magic princess powers! now to smash you."

ADAPTIVE STRIKE at blue: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage B: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

And that is Blue, completely smashed. Combat is over.

What now?

101 to 150 of 299 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SFS 1-32 - Acts of Association (KS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.