SFS 1-32 - Acts of Association (KS) (Inactive)

Game Master phaeton_nz

Signup Sheet
Tier 1-4 Repeatable
Subtier 1-2
Slides


1 to 50 of 299 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Gameplay Thread

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

Dotting in.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

All of you have been summoned to a conference room. Refreshments have been provided while you wait for Chiskish to appear.

((You may as well interact and introduce yourselves))

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

A tall strong looking Shobhad wearing what looks like something you would see in an X.T.R.E.M.! wrestling video. From GRIM*!'s belt hangs several grim trophies and a large leg bone used as a club, making for a very grim appearance. Following GRIM*! is a Contemplative filming GRIM*!'s entrance. As GRIM*! enters he flexes all four arms and in a booming voice says.
"I am GRIM*!"
Intimidate amplifed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

GRIM*! turns off his Voice Amplifier augmentation and in a surprisingly soft timid voice says.
"Nice to meet you all, hope I can be a helpful member of this team. This is Xylavol Intellectual Cinema Verite Visionary she's my tech support and camera person hireling, hope you don't mind if we film a few of the mission highlights for the video channel I'm starting. It's my first mission I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time. I hope we all can be friends."

Culture check DC really high:
You might have seen GRIM*! fighting as a gladiator on Akiton, or more recently on an X.T.R.E.M.! wrestling video during one of the warm-up fights.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

"Greetings, Grim. I am H-F-G-5 309. Are you waiting on VC Chiskisk?"

This android, it's clearly an android from the tracery of circuits along the surface of a plastically clear complexion, has a shock of wavy black hair running straight back from its high forehead. It's build is similar to an average human female; its expression, blankly serene. It's high-collared form-fitting armor is reminiscent of work overalls, with pockets on the chest and thighs. Various gear hangs off its belt and pokes from the pack on its back. Behind it hovers a tiny drone.

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3

A purple-hued ikeshti in the room equally eyes the refreshments as well as his fellow Starfinders. "Quite the spread," he concludes.

GRIM*! wrote:
"I am GRIM*!"

"My, my. Aren't you the morsel?" The ikeshti says, looking up at the shobhad. "'Grim', did you say? I'm called T'Krunch."

GRIM*! wrote:

GRIM*! turns off his Voice Amplifier augmentation and in a surprisingly soft timid voice says.

"Nice to meet you all, hope I can be a helpful member of this team. This is Xylavol Intellectual Cinema Verite Visionary she's my tech support and camera person hireling, hope you don't mind if we film a few of the mission highlights for the video channel I'm starting. It's my first mission I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time. I hope we all can be friends."

Culture v DC ??: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

"Film away," T'Krunch replies. "And don't worry about it being this just being your first course. I haven't been with the Society too long myself. Lived on Akiton until I struck out on my own a few years ago. I thought joining the Starfinder Society might give me a taste of what the Pact Worlds have to offer."

HFG-5-309 wrote:
"Greetings, Grim. I am H-F-G-5 309. Are you waiting on VC Chiskisk?"

"Math isn't my strong suit. Can I call you 'H'?" T'Krunch inquires of the android. "And what substance would you say gives your artifical epithelium its appetizing lucidity?"

"And more importantly, would you mind if I took a sample?" T'Krunch inquires of the android, pulling out a small, handheld device, which includes an extendable wand tipped with a sampling nozzle. Attached to the device is a series of small, empty vials.

This is T'Krunch's microlab for his biohacker abilities.

"Actually, I'd love to take a portion from each of you." T'Krunch informs the party. "I'll take however much you'll give me, but I don't need much more than a pinch."

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |
HFG-5-309 wrote:
"Greetings, Grim. I am H-F-G-5 309. Are you waiting on VC Chiskisk?"

LOL when I figured your name out

"Nice to meet you HFG-5-309. Yes I'm here to see VC Chiskisk too, I'm glad I ran into you first, I wasn't sure how to pronounce Chiskisk."

T'Krunch wrote:
" Actually, I'd love to take a portion from each of you." T'Krunch informs the party. "I'll take however much you'll give me, but I don't need much more than a pinch."

GRIM*! looks confused at T'Krunch's request for a pinch.

"Not sure I've been asked that before. How would you take a pinch from me? Why would I want to give a pinch? will it help me to give a pinch? Can I take a pinch too?
GRIM*! makes a pinching gesture with his large hands that looks like it would crush the hand or finger bones of anyone smaller than he is.

"T'Krunch I'm from Akiton too. You might have heard of me there I used to be a gladiator on Akiton, but I left that because I didn't like killing people for credits. So I joined the X.T.E.A.M wrestling league, where we got to hurt each other for fun and profit, and sometimes even raised credits for charity.
GRIM*! looks proud as he talks about raising credits for charity.

T'Krunch sounds like a good wrestler name too, but I would add an ! to it like Zo! does. Someday I want to be as famous as Zo! so things like adding a ! to names is really important to know. But the big reason why Zo! is so famous is because he doesn't die. When you don't die you have more time to make more videos and for those videos to get more views. So I'm trying really hard to not die."

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.
T'Krunch the Famished wrote:

A purple-hued ikeshti ...

"Math isn't my strong suit. Can I call you 'H'?" T'Krunch inquires of the android. "And what substance would you say gives your artifical epithelium its appetizing lucidity? And more importantly, would you mind if I took a sample?"

"H is an acceptable designation. My skin's apparent translucence in areas is a function of several factors. My epidermis is extremely thin and without sub-cutaneous fat deposits except in energy storage volumes.

The skin itself is largely composed of flakes of a silicon dioxide compound supported by a mesh of monofilament carbon."

"Please define the parameters and purpose of your sample."

But yeah, she'll donate the sample. Loves what biohackers can do for the party.

GRIM*! wrote:

... LOL when I figured your name out

"Nice to meet you HFG-5-309. Yes I'm here to see VC Chiskisk too, I'm glad I ran into you first, I wasn't sure how to pronounce Chiskisk."

Finally! You're the first to get it. Her drone's name is Jenny. Now I know how Starlord felt.

"I can not assure the accuracy of my pronunciation. There are multiple transcriptions of the shirren phonemes into Pact World Standard or common language."

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

Hello, I'm Rover, need someone to get there fast, well that is me, also a sniper.

Dataphiles

LG Medium Female Human Priest (of Sarenrae) (Healer) Mystic 2 | SP 12/12, HP 16/16, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +7 | Init +2, Perc +9, Senses --- | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions Infrared Sensors, darkvision (60 ft range)

"Blessings of Sarenrae to everyone!" Luzviminda exclaims before them.

"I am Luzviminda, priestess to Sarenrae." the female human introduces. Her flowing dress with a hood flows with the air as she walks toward the others.

"I hope I am not late for the mission briefing." she says with a warm smile.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

What appears to be a mobile fishbowl slides into the room, containing a diminutive cuttlefish, colored predominantly inky-black, with gold highlights.

It addresses the party telepathically.

Greetings, everyone. My name is difficult to pronounce for anyone who cannot color-shift, but the closest approximation in the Common tongue is Gold-Flecked Black. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I am fairly good at spinning a yarn, applying pressure to a recalcitrant individual... or attending to clandestine activities. My real passion, however, is games of chance.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

HFG nods to acknowledge Rover, and tells Luziviminda that she is not late because VC Chiskisk has not yet arrived.

"Likewise Gold-flecked Black. Why are you spinning yarn? UPB manufacture of textiles is more efficient."

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |
Rover Yi wrote:
Hello, I'm Rover, need someone to get there fast, well that is me, also a sniper.

"Nice to meet you, fast is good."

Luzviminda wrote:
"I hope I am not late for the mission briefing." she says with a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you too, we still have time."

Gold-Flecked Black wrote:
I am fairly good at spinning a yarn, applying pressure to a recalcitrant individual... or attending to clandestine activities. My real passion, however, is games of chance.

"I AM GRIM*!

Intimidate amplified: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

"Nice to meet you too. I like to apply pressure to recalcitrant individuals too, we should wrestle sometime, I think that would be fun. I got a feeling we will get along great!"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

The door to the well-appointed conference room opens, and Chiskisk, a member of the Starfinder Society’s Forum, enters, their antennae bobbing rhythmically as they move to take a seat at the head of the table.

Welcome, colleagues. As you know, the Starfinder Society has been quite efficacious of late. The acts of brave agents like yourselves has made the Society once-again respected and known throughout Near Space and even in some areas of the Vast. We have been quick to capitalize on these new opportunities. Recently, the Society has reached out to nearly a dozen new civilizations with which we have mutual interests. At this moment, the Lorespire Complex is brimming with ambassadors, dignitaries, and probably also spies from many worlds.

I had the honor to conclude preliminary negotiations with one such ambassador. They are about to sign an exclusive exploration and trade treaty with the Starfinder Society, largely based on our recent exploits. However… the shirren pauses awkwardly, then moves to an expansive window that overlooks the Lorespire campus.

The delegate has requested a recess in negotiations to explore Absalom Station before signing the agreement. Of course, I granted them freedom of the station, as long as they accepted an escort of local Starfinder agents to see to their every need. The shirren turns back to face the conference table. That ‘escort,’ of course, would be you!

Chiskisk slides a data disk across the table. Here is the dossier on the visiting dignitary you’ll be escorting. Find out what they’re interested in seeing, and take them there. Be gracious hosts, entertaining tour guides, bodyguards, or social planners, as the dignitary requires. It should go without saying that this emissary’s safety and security are paramount, as is their continued goodwill toward the Society. If you do a good job, we might just secure the opportunity to explore a new world. Any questions?

The dossier tells you that the delegate is named Princess Luna, preferred pronouns she/her, speaks a rather archaic version of common, vegetarian, arrived on a Desnian research vessel from a planet called Equis, originally classified as P0N-3 and is a dark blue equine creature, about hip height to a human and has both horns and wings. It's species is listed as magical fey pony, subspecies alicorn. Further information can be found in the Starfinder's files, provided by the Starfinders who visited Equis a few years ago. Princess Luna is a co-ruler of the land of Equestria on Equis, along with her sister, Celestia, and could be classified as a rather powerful technomancer as well as a Dreamwalker.

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3

"Hay! Let me see that!" T'Krunch shouts as he reaches out to get a good look at the dossier. He looks at the vidshot of the dark blue equine craeture and the ikesthit licks his lips. "Chevaline cordon bleu." He mutters quietly to himself.

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

GRIM*! looks excited hearing the person we are escorting is a Princess.
" This should be an easy mission I've dealt with a Princess before. Back on Akiton when I was still a gladiator I was friends with the Princes of Pain! She was a good fighter, do you think Princess Luna likes to fight too? Does the planet Equis have blood sports or wrestling? I hope it's wrestling."

Grim tries to remember what a vegetarian is.
Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
"Vegetarian, is that a type of solarian? If so I'm sure Princess Luna is a good fighter."

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

I take it that the Society will cover expenses incurred by the guest?

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

The android looks to each party member in turn as they chip in. I hope Luziviminda has diplomatic experience.

She appreciates the practicality of Gold-Flecked Black's question. She also tries to focus on something practical. "Has the Princess set an itinerary? If not, what do we know about her personal interests?"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

The Society intends to reimburse you for reasonable expenses for the dignitary and yourselves: meals, transportation, tickets to desired social events. Please, no gifts though, not for them and especially not for yourselves.

She has also discovered vidgaming and intends to gather a selection of games and consoles to take back to Equis to see if she can adapt them to their techno-magical systems. She also desires a trip outside the station as well as sampling the local nightlife. As for her interests, it seems astronomy and technomancy is on top of the list. She has expressed a desire to meet up with the Starfinders who came to her planet as well as meeting with the Livarian Dreamers. Whether or not she wishes you to accompany her on all of that is up to her.

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

Vidgaming, cool, can't wait to try them out.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

"When does the mission begin? And where is the Princess currently?"

HFG wonders whether she has time to purchase more appropriate clothing.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Chiskisk provides the PCs with instructions on where the dignitary resides within the Lorespire Complex. They then instruct the PCs to review their data and immediately go to see the waiting dignitary. so no, it seems that HFG may have to go as she is.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

Gold-Flecked Black and his fishbowl 'chariot' immediately head out.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Luna is staying in a spacious guest room in the Lorespire complex which has been decorated with star maps, astronomical images, and pictures of colourful ponies of the same species as Luna including a rather majestic white alicorn with a sun mark.

Luna is currently playing a vidgame, manipulating the controls with her innate telekinectic magic. A dark blue glow surrounds the handset that matches the glow around her horn. From the expression on her face, it looks as if she is about to telekinetically hurl the handset across the room.

This game doth vex me so she exclaims as she pauses the game. But I WILL PREVAIL!!!

The glow fades as she turns to you. No longer in a telekinetic grip the handset drops to the floor with a clatter.

Thou must be the agents Sir Chiskish would send as my escort. Thou art tasked with showing me around the station art thou not? But, before we depart. tell me about thyselves so I can get to know thee.

She then takes up a cup of coffee in her TK field and takes a sip. You also remember there was an addendum in the dossier - Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, allow Princess Luna to drink more than three cups of coffee a day - otherwise she gets more hyper than a skittermander. - By Order of Princess Celestia

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

On the way to meet Princess Luna GRIM*! puts on his best wrestling robe covering up his grim trophies armor upgrade. On the back of the robe in big letters, it says "I AM GRIM*!"

In GHRIM*!'s soft timid voice.
"Nice to meet you, Miss Princess Luna. Can't say I'm very good at art task, but for any lifting task I got four strong arms to help out with, and if someone tries to hurt you..."

GRIM*! pauses looking for the right words.
"I don't want to scare you so won't describe what would happen to them. If you need me to do that to someone you can just tag me like in tag team wrestling and I'll jump in, do you like to wrestle?"

GRIM*! pauses again realizing he forgot to tell Princess Luna his name.
"I almost forgot to tell you my name, might be best if I just show you , I wouldn't want to scare you."
GRIM*! turns around showing Princess Luna his name written on the back of his wrestling robe. Then GRIM*! points to his assistant.
"This is Xylavol Intellectual Cinema Verite Visionary she's my tech support and camera person, helping me start my video channel. I pay her fair union wages she insisted on it. I thought it was a good idea too."

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

"Oh Princess! you might not want to drink that. Did anyone else hear about a recall of coffee products for health reasons?"

Bluff: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1 The good news is that her sense motive is also at -2. :-) I really intended this post as a nudge to the craftier and more talkative party members.

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3

"My name is T'Krunch. I am a Starfinder." The ikeshti explains."If all goes well as it can, I'll eventually end up as a brood-minder, responsible for feeding and caring--though, mostly feeding, really--of a vast brood of hungry, growing, and hungry little mouths."

"Left to their own devices, that voracious little brood will try to ingest whatever organic matter they can get their claws and teeth around. Some broods of my kind have been known to operate as garbage disposals for large settlements," he explains. "But, I always figured that if I--and later, my brood--are going to eat, then why not eat the best the galaxy has to offer?"

"That's why I joined the Society. It offers opportunities to explore new worlds, new cultures, new species, and--naturally, new tastes!" The ikeshti gives a toothy grin. "Which brings me to meeting new beings like yourself. May I ask what is in the cup?"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Coffee of course Luna replies. The Ambrosia of the Gods ... although Tia dost distain it and prefers tea.

And there seems nothing wrong with it. It helps me in my duties when I have to work long into the Night.

Wrestling? Nay! Us ponies are more into kick boxing although some do wrestle. I prefer to deal with my enemies with magic then pound then into submission under my hooves.

Her horn lights up again as she attempts to ascertain what manner of beings you are.

We had NO idea there were so many varied species in the Cosmos when we were contacted by yon Starfinders. Thou art indeed ... most fascinating.

So .... what do thee do for fun. I wish to experience this. A trip outside the Station, Shopping for gifts. A sample of thy nightlife perhaps ... and maybe sample some of thine fine cuisine. Huzzah!

During this initial conversation, each PC can attempt a Culture or Sense Motive check to determine the dignitary’s associated comfort or taboo. A PC must attempt a separate skill check for the comfort and taboo.

The dignitary has a starting attitude of indifferent toward each of the PCs. Each PC can attempt a Bluff, Diplomacy, or Intimidate check with success increasing the attitude by one level

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3

"I hope you have enough of this 'coffee' for everyone." T'Krunch reples. The ikeshti eyes the dignitary, considering her tastes and distastes.
Culture v. Comfort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Culture v. Taboo: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

T'Krunch gets the feeling that Luna could be a bit hedonistic - seeing their time on Absalom Station as a way to let loose, and enjoys fun locations, fast vehicle rides, and thrilling experiences of all kinds.

I should also visit the Dreamers and your astronomers but I could always do that by Dream Walking.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

Gold-Flecked Black waggles a tentacle in greeting, and then uses Telekinetic Hand to carefully stow away the thrown controller.

Bluff to influence: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28.

I can sympathise with dealing with a society that isn't built for the differently constructed, but I agree, there are plenty of fascinating things out there, just waiting to be discovered. Have you ever tried your hand at online poker, or other virtual games of chance?

Culture Vs. Comfort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26.
Sense Motive Vs. Taboo: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Gold-Flecked Black gets the same answer as T'Krunch and also concludes that Princess Luna hates crowds.

We ... do not have this ...... Infosphere ... that thou hath on Equestria. All our games of chance are done by hoof. I should pass that on to Princess Twilight to research.

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

"I have wrestled many species but Kickboxing, I have never tried kickboxing, I should do that someday. Magic can be scary too, what are you scared of Princess Luna?"
Culture Vs.Comfort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Culture Vs. Taboo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.
Princess Luna wrote:

...

Thou must be the agents Sir Chiskish would send as my escort. Thou art tasked with showing me around the station art thou not? But, before we depart. tell me about thyselves so I can get to know thee.

She then takes up a cup of coffee in her TK field and takes a sip. You also remember there was an addendum in the dossier - Do NOT, under ANY circumstances, allow Princess Luna to drink more than three cups of coffee a day - otherwise she gets more hyper than a skittermander. - By Order of Princess Celestia

HFG waits for a break in the conversation before she chimes in again. "Returning to your earlier query, Princess, I am an android, a synthetic organic humanoid. Even though androids were granted full rights as sentients and citizenship in the Pact Worlds long ago, I, and many others of my kind, were secretly illegally held as property on Verces. Slaves if you will. I was freed in Starfinder raid. They didn't come to free us, but several of us escaped in the confusion. I made my way to Absalom Station and joined the Starfinders in remembrance. Now I work as a programmer, data analyst, mechanic, and troubleshooter for the society. she pauses, then adds, My designation is HFG-5-309. The drone in my pack is Jenny."

Acquisitives

M Dromada Augmented Ambusher Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:8, EAC:15, KAC:17, SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:5/5, Fort:4, Ref:4, Will:3, Perc:5, Darkvision&lowlight

sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 comfort
sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 taboo

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Could Gold-Flecked Black please fill out their details in the Recruitment Thread

Dataphiles

LG Medium Female Human Priest (of Sarenrae) (Healer) Mystic 2 | SP 12/12, HP 16/16, RP 5/5 | EAC 13, KAC 14, Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +7 | Init +2, Perc +9, Senses --- | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions Infrared Sensors, darkvision (60 ft range)

Sense Motive of Comfort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Sense Motive of Taboo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

"It is my pleasure to help you have the best experience here." Luzviminda tries to impress the guest and begins talking to her about magic healing.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

GRRIM*! tries to use intimidation to impress the Princes
"Magic can be very scary to fight against, not much I can do against magic. Other than my wrestling job, most of the time I just tried to avoid fights by scaring them so they run away, Most of the time I just need to say my name, so if anyone tried to attack you I will say my name at them like this."

GRIM*! flexes all four arms and says.
"I AM GRIM*!"
Intimidate amplified: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Back in his softer timid voice.
"Hope that wasn't too loud?"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Luna has to grin at that

That sounds rather like the Royal Canterlot Voice

... and she proceeds to demonstrate.

STAND DOWN MY SUBJECTS

Oh. I apologise ... was that too loud? She then giggles.

But I usually fight magic with magic ... I am a sorcerer, what you call a technomancer. Healing magic is more my sister's forte.

Anyway .. shall we depart? I have already booked the trip around thy station. We should not tarry ... and remember the fun MUST be DOUBLED

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

Understood. What did you want to see first?

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

"'A trip outside the Station, Shopping for gifts. A sample of thy nightlife perhaps ... and maybe sample some of thine fine cuisine.' Presumably she listed them in the desired order. Is that assumption correct, Princess? What cruise service did you choose? And who is Tia?"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Tia is Princess Celestia - my sister. We rule Equestria together She indicates the picture of the white alicorn with the sun-like mark.

And maybe not in that precise order but those are my desires for this day.

A scroll of parchment, covered in an unknown script but using a cursive like font suddenly poofs into existence in front of Princess Luna. She looks at it for a bit before it disappears.

A three hour automated tour by a firm called Periphery Stars. A carriage should be along shortly to take us to the ship. We should adjourn to the entrance to wait for it.

Culture checks to know about Periphery Stars

Acquisitives

Male Ikeshti Biohacker 1 (Sensate Theme) | CN | Small monstrous humanoid | Speed 30 ft., climb 15 ft. EAC 14 | KAC 15 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +0 (+1 morale vs. fear) |Perception +9 | Sense Motive -1 |Offensive Abilities: blood squirt
Skills:
Athletics +0 (+8 when climbing), Computers +8 (1 ranks), Culture +8, Engineering +6 (1 ranks), Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Perception +9, Physical Science +9, Profession (cook) +3

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

T'Krunch wracks his reptilian brain.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18.

Well, the view should be good, at least...

Gold-Flecked Black makes sure that his environmental seals are functioning correctly, and waits for the hovercar to arrive.

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
"Periphery Stars sounds familiar"
GRIM*! looks up Periphery Stars on his comm unit.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Those who rolled 12+ know that Periphery Stars has converted several freight vessels into automated charters in order to earn additional credits using older starships.

Gold-Flecked Black and Grim*! also know that there have been numerous complaints about strange malfunctions aboard these starships.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

Male Stellifera Gambler Operative 3 (SP 15/15) (HP 20/20) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +4) (Init +9) (Perception +9)

Automated... So that means no pilot, or probably any other staff.

Gold-Flecked Black makes a point of setting the camera in his armour-mounted comm unit running as a defacto 'body-cam', so that when, not if, something goes wrong, the Society and their guest will not catch the blame for it.

Dataphiles

Scholar Android Mechanic 2 // Init +7 Percept +1 (darkvision (60'), low-light vision) SenseMotive -1 // F 4 R 6 W 0 (+2 v disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and sleep) // EAC 16 KAC 16 Stamina 14/14 HP 16/16 Resolve 4/4
Bot Me:
Move to stay out of melee. Fire with drone as often as possible.

"Depending on the quality of the AI, or programming of the autopilot and ship's systems, we could be perfectly safe and comfortable."

HFG feels obliged to defend her non-organic brethren in her flat barely modulated voice.

Advocates

2386108-703 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

"Princess Luna side to double the fun, so if there's no crew to stop us maybe we could throw a party!"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Luna's horn lights up and with a *POP* you find yourselves standing outside the entrance of the building. A short line later a hovercar pulls up.

Is this the Princess Luna party? the driver asks.

I am Princess Luna and these are my entourage. The Periphery Starport please.

So you are whisked off to the Periphery Spaceport.

1 to 50 of 299 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SFS 1-32 - Acts of Association (KS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.