[YFF/SFS/DMK] 6-10 The Death of Kortus IV (Inactive)

Game Master Kludde

Maps and Handouts
RPG Chronicles
Low Tier


101 to 150 of 267 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

m СN dwarf Magus 8 [Prisoner] | sp 0/64 | hp 0/46 | rp 2/10 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | F+6 R+4 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +12 | DV60' | Mirror Image 3
Magic:
L1 4/6 | L2 5/7 | L3 2/3 | Cash + | Energize +

I'm sorry, it's been an overly busy two days.

Athletics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Can I use this to avoid the debris?

Flash Teleport (Sp): As a move action, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to teleport up to 30 feet. You must have line of sight to your destination. This movement doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity.

----

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Dataphiles

m СN dwarf Magus 8 [Prisoner] | sp 0/64 | hp 0/46 | rp 2/10 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | F+6 R+4 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +12 | DV60' | Mirror Image 3
Magic:
L1 4/6 | L2 5/7 | L3 2/3 | Cash + | Energize +

They talked about redeeming my sins with actions... Well, I didn't think it would be so literal. Fate is a very ironic b+&%+. Verrek makes his way with the squad through this carnage, constantly looking around. The shadows of the past rise before him, the shadows of his own mistakes. He has never been tormented by conscience in the past, and he is not tormented now... And yet, something in the eyes of the terrified settlers touches his hardened heart.

Amazing encounter and scenario so far... Well.

R1

The military is always damn cynical. The sniper does not surprise Verrek, nor does the civilians bait. But he really wants to kick someone's ass, or rather just kill someone. Dwarf activates his jetpack and slowly flies forward and upward, pulling out his formidable weapon - the storm doshko.

R2

When shots are fired from the new snipers, Verrek just grunts. And then the artillery will cover us all and these shooters will find out that they were also bait... It's as old as the world.

He could vaguely make out that J'Shun was giving orders, but he wasn't sure what he meant by "left" now. Left for Verrek, for J'Shun, or for whom? Although it doesn't matter. He wouldn't be here if he obeyed the rules and orders.

Verrek turns around, looks up, and suddenly, in the blink of an eye, he is next to the sniper. Surprise.

Flash teleport again. I think Verrek flew about 15 feet up and 15 feet forward in the first round, so a teleportation of 30 feet should work...

The doshko in his hands is shaking with magical energy. Without uttering any more unnecessary words, the dwarf unleashes a blow charged with magical energy and his personal anger on the sniper.

Ghost Killer Storm Doshko + Jolting Surge: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 2 = 272d8 + 12 + 4d6 ⇒ (7, 8) + 12 + (4, 3, 1, 4) = 39 - electric dmg & electricity vs EAC

Wayfinders

sp70 | hp62 | rp 11 | EAC 28 KAC 29| fort +5 ref +13, will +12 | init +13| Perc 21 (27v Traps) (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 10 Forensics Master Hireling - Life Sci/Physical Sci/Mysticism (+18)

Roqueforts uncanny agility was harder for the sniper to overcome than some may have realised.
Didn't flat-foot me, so if that was KAC they missed :p

Called Corona Laser Pistol
Trick Attack (SM) Take 10 = CR13 Tricked.
Attack 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 vs FF EAC
Damage 2d4 + 4 + 5d8 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 + (1, 3, 1, 8, 4) = 26 F + Bleed 10 points.

Uncanny agility:

Uncanny Agility (Ex)
You are immune to the flat-footed condition, and your opponent doesn’t gain any bonuses to attack rolls against you from flanking you or attacking you when you’re prone. Furthermore, covering fire and harrying fire don’t provide any advantage against you.


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

@Verrek: Yes indeed, an Athletic check was meant. 21 is a fail, though

Bludgeoning damage from debris: 6d10 ⇒ (4, 3, 7, 1, 8, 8) = 31

---

Back to the present

Verrek moves up and then teleports to the side of the sniper, much to the latter's surprise. When Verrek deals a near-fatal blow, sniper just curses and drop his rifle.

@Roquerfort: Shot vs KAC, so indeed a miss
No target was specified, so same target as before?

Roquefort returns fire with his laser gun, and deals a nasty bleeding wound to the sniper on the monument.

The sniper next to Verrek seems to panic a bit, but ultimately grabs his knife and fights back

Knife to a gunfight, Verrek: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 212d4 + 11 ⇒ (2, 1) + 11 = 14 No trick, because move to draw

The remaining snipers remain steadfast in shooting the same target, with the light of red laser pointers sweeping through the streets.

Snipe, Roquefort: 1d20 + 20 - 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 - 20 = 41d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 262d10 + 7 ⇒ (8, 4) + 7 = 19
Snipe, Rani: 1d20 + 20 - 20 ⇒ (14) + 20 - 20 = 141d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 242d10 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (8, 8) + 7 + 4 = 27
Snipe, Gil-oloth: 1d20 + 20 - 20 ⇒ (1) + 20 - 20 = 11d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 182d10 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5) + 7 + 4 = 20

The snipers seem to be rattled a bit by the heavy resistance, and hit armor if they hit anything at all.

---(Round 2)---
SAJKFSOCSHDLOABIF!
---(Round 3)---
Will
Roquefort
Gil-Oloth
Rani
Verrek

---
Sniper - White (85 + 10 Bleed) [Roquefort]
Sniper - Red (83) [Admiral]
Sniper - Orange [Rani]
Sniper - Cyan [Gil-Oloth]
---

Wayfinders

Male Android Icon Operative(Starfinder Data Jockey) 12 (SP 74/108) (HP 100/100) (EAC 27, KAC 27) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +10) (Init +14) (Perception +21)

Will continues to quite literally blow Red up with sound waves.

Trick - 'Take 10' = 40. Flat-footed.

Wounding Aquatic Major Disruption Pistol + Sniper Scope: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21, for 3d6 + 6 + 5d8 ⇒ (4, 6, 3) + 6 + (2, 2, 4, 7, 1) = 35 Sonic damage.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male LG Kasathan Career Trooper Vanguard Battle Leader 9 (PC sheet) | SP 93/126 HP 67/67 | RP 10/10 | EAC 29, KAC 31 | Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc +11, SM +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: Unflankable.

J'Shun rises up to 40' and then jets toward the last sniper. double move

"Finish them Kommandos!" Victory Cry (Keep Moving!) everyone within 60' of J'Shun gets a 10' bonus to their movement speed.

Entropy +2, EAC 30, KAC 33 this round


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

Will takes another shot at the rooftop sniper, and manages to take him out well before J'Shun ever has the chance to land his blow.

I'd refund J'Shun his action at this point if he wants to jetpack somewhere else

---(Round 2)---
SAJKFSOCSHDLOABIF!
---(Round 3)---
Will
Roquefort
Gil-Oloth
Rani
Verrek

---
Sniper - White (85 + 10 Bleed) [Roquefort]
Sniper - Red (DOWN)
Sniper - Orange [Rani]
Sniper - Cyan [Gil-Oloth]
---

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male LG Kasathan Career Trooper Vanguard Battle Leader 9 (PC sheet) | SP 93/126 HP 67/67 | RP 10/10 | EAC 29, KAC 31 | Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc +11, SM +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: Unflankable.

I edited my previous post.

Acquisitives

Female Halfing Icon Operative(Ghost) - 10 | EAC:28 KAC:29 | P:19 I:9 | SP:67/100 HP:63/63 RP:11/11 | F:9 R:14 W:9 | AQ | 124312-707

Rani scrambles up and shoots the sniper at the top of the fountain (white) hoping she hasn't waterlogged her weapon.

aphelion laser pistol: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32 fire: 3d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 1, 3) + 5 = 13

She also waves to Roquefort.

Wayfinders

sp70 | hp62 | rp 11 | EAC 28 KAC 29| fort +5 ref +13, will +12 | init +13| Perc 21 (27v Traps) (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 10 Forensics Master Hireling - Life Sci/Physical Sci/Mysticism (+18)

Thanks, will keep on trying to eliminate white

Roquefort keeps up the pressure on the sniper as he gains more height from his jetpack.

Called Corona Laser Pistol
Trick Attack (SM) Take 10 = CR13 Tricked.
Attack 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30 vs FF EAC
Damage 2d4 + 4 + 5d8 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 + (3, 6, 1, 7, 2) = 28 F + Bleed 10 points.


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

The Admiral moves onto the next target, while Rani and Roquefort steamroller the sniper on top on the monument. Two more shots, and the sniper plummets down into the basin below.

---(Round 2)---
SAJKFSOCSHDLOABIF!
---(Round 3)---
Will
Roquefort
Gil-Oloth
Rani
Verrek
---
Sniper - White (DOWN)
Sniper - Red (DOWN)
Sniper - Orange [Rani]
Sniper - Cyan [Gil-Oloth]
---

Acquisitives

Female Halfing Icon Operative(Ghost) - 10 | EAC:28 KAC:29 | P:19 I:9 | SP:67/100 HP:63/63 RP:11/11 | F:9 R:14 W:9 | AQ | 124312-707

Rani's intention is to jump into that sniper nest, and, since she is proficient in sniper weapons, grab whatever the sniper is using and take out the other ones.

Dataphiles

m СN dwarf Magus 8 [Prisoner] | sp 0/64 | hp 0/46 | rp 2/10 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | F+6 R+4 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +12 | DV60' | Mirror Image 3
Magic:
L1 4/6 | L2 5/7 | L3 2/3 | Cash + | Energize +

Verrek, unhappy that someone killed the sniper he teleported to, curses softly. He throws storm doshko at his feet, picks up a sniper rifle and shoots another sniper (orange).

captured sniper rifle!: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 = 232d10 ⇒ (2, 7) = 9


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

Well, isn't this group going to give these snipers a taste of their own medicine? Verrek picks up the sniper rifle, messes around a bit trying to get the bullets in, but then lines up a shot with enemy, scoring a decent enough hit.

Gil-Oloth is up!

---(Round 2)---
SAJKFSOCSHDLOABIF!
---(Round 3)---
Will
Roquefort
Gil-Oloth
Rani
Verrek
---
Sniper - White (DOWN)
Sniper - Red (DOWN)
Sniper - Orange (9) [Rani]
Sniper - Cyan [Gil-Oloth]
---

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Elf Prophet 9 EAC23 - KAC24 | SP24/45 HP48/78 RP10/10 | Init +6 | Perc +19 low-light vision, see invisibility SM +11| F +5, R +11, W +5

Gil-Oloth's couch flies toward the orange sniper, close enough that the vines could reach them.

Then, the elf calls her weapon into her hands and shoots.

Laser vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Damages, F&So: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 1, 3) + 9 = 15


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

Gil-Oloth lashes out to the sniper, and scores a hit from up close, way too close for the sniper's comfort. He gets up from his nest, dropping the sniper rifle and stepping away (Draws AoO from vines?) while drawing his laser gun. He turns around to return fire to the elf, while the other sniper shoot from the back.

Laser vs Gil-Oloth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 172d4 + 7 ⇒ (4, 1) + 7 = 12

Snipe, vs Gil-Oloth: 1d20 + 20 - 20 ⇒ (18) + 20 - 20 = 181d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 222d10 + 7 ⇒ (7, 5) + 7 = 19

Good thing the Order academy is next to the Storm Trooper academy

---(Round 3)---
SAJKFSOCSHDLOABIF!
---(Round 4)---
Will
Roquefort
Gil-Oloth
Rani
Verrek

---
Sniper - White (DOWN)
Sniper - Red (DOWN)
Sniper - Orange (24) [Rani]
Sniper - Cyan [Gil-Oloth]
---

Wayfinders

Male Android Icon Operative(Starfinder Data Jockey) 12 (SP 74/108) (HP 100/100) (EAC 27, KAC 27) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +10) (Init +14) (Perception +21)

Will flaps forward, and unleashes another shot, this time at Orange.

Trick - 'Take 10' = 40. Flat-footed.

Wounding Aquatic Major Disruption Pistol + Sniper Scope: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29, for 3d6 + 6 + 5d8 ⇒ (6, 6, 3) + 6 + (4, 3, 1, 8, 5) = 42 Sonic damage.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male LG Kasathan Career Trooper Vanguard Battle Leader 9 (PC sheet) | SP 93/126 HP 67/67 | RP 10/10 | EAC 29, KAC 31 | Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc +11, SM +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: Unflankable.

J'Shun uses entropy to boost his movement as he continues to fly at the final sniper.

Entropy +1, EAC 30, KAC 32 this round.

Acquisitives

Female Halfing Icon Operative(Ghost) - 10 | EAC:28 KAC:29 | P:19 I:9 | SP:67/100 HP:63/63 RP:11/11 | F:9 R:14 W:9 | AQ | 124312-707

Rani uses the sniper rifle in an attempt to take out the sniper with the orange tac-vest. Woah . this thing has a strong kick-back.

sniper: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 damage: 2d10 + 10 ⇒ (6, 8) + 10 = 24

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Elf Prophet 9 EAC23 - KAC24 | SP24/45 HP48/78 RP10/10 | Init +6 | Perc +19 low-light vision, see invisibility SM +11| F +5, R +11, W +5

AoO Vines vs KAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Damages, A&S: 2d4 + 12 ⇒ (4, 2) + 12 = 18

The vines slash at the sniper when they try to get out.

The couch flies again above the sniper while the vines attacks and Gil-Oloth shoots.

Xenolash vs KAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damages, A&S: 2d4 + 12 ⇒ (4, 4) + 12 = 20

Laser vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Damages, F&So: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 4, 2) + 9 = 20

Wayfinders

sp70 | hp62 | rp 11 | EAC 28 KAC 29| fort +5 ref +13, will +12 | init +13| Perc 21 (27v Traps) (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 10 Forensics Master Hireling - Life Sci/Physical Sci/Mysticism (+18)

Seeing the sniper with the orange scope getting peppered by the party, Roquefort turns on cyan...

Called Corona Laser Pistol
Trick Attack (SM) Take 10 = CR13 Tricked.
Attack 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30 vs FF EAC
Damage 2d4 + 4 + 5d8 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 + (8, 5, 2, 3, 2) = 29 F + Bleed 10 points.


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

Gil-Oloth's couch vines slash the hitman. Will tries to smoke out the moving sniper, hitting the gunner, while J'Shun moves in closer. Rani point the sniper and with a Bang! Fwizzz! a sniper bullet embeds itself into its target, and the hitman goes down.

No further target for Gil-Oloth

One more sniper, now bleeding badly, tries to take out Gil-Oloth from afar, scoring a hit on the couch potato.

Snipe, G-0: 1d20 + 20 - 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 - 20 = 191d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 292d10 + 7 ⇒ (2, 4) + 7 = 13

---(Round 3)---
Gil-Oloth action refund
SAJKFSOCSHDLOABIF!

---(Round 4)---
Will
Roquefort
Gil-Oloth
Rani
Verrek

---
Sniper - White (DOWN)
Sniper - Red (DOWN)
Sniper - Orange (DOWN)
Sniper - Cyan (39 + 10 Bleed)[Gil-Oloth]
---

Wayfinders

Male Android Icon Operative(Starfinder Data Jockey) 12 (SP 74/108) (HP 100/100) (EAC 27, KAC 27) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +10) (Init +14) (Perception +21)

Wings beating furiously, Will soars across the square, and takes a pot-shot at Cyan.

Trick - 'Take 10' = 40. Flat-footed.

Wounding Aquatic Major Disruption Pistol: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30, for 3d6 + 6 + 5d8 ⇒ (4, 1, 6) + 6 + (3, 3, 8, 8, 4) = 43 Sonic damage.

Wayfinders

sp70 | hp62 | rp 11 | EAC 28 KAC 29| fort +5 ref +13, will +12 | init +13| Perc 21 (27v Traps) (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 10 Forensics Master Hireling - Life Sci/Physical Sci/Mysticism (+18)

Roquefort keeps the pressure on!

Called Corona Laser Pistol
Trick Attack (SM) Take 10 = CR13 Tricked.
Attack 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 vs FF EAC
Damage 2d4 + 4 + 5d8 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 + (4, 3, 7, 5, 1) = 30 F + Bleed 10 points.


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

What can a single sniper do against a trained force of Starfinders? Not much, apparently, and the last sniper meets a fiery, bloody death at the hands of Will and Roquefort.

Combat over!

The snipers had some special equipment, among which a gray force field and a mk 2 electrostatic field.

With the threat gone, the civilians can be rescued. Among them is Dunchell Munthus, the half-elven owner of the general store. “They told us you were killed by rock bears!” he shouts as he sees Ongie, looking ready to cry. Where is Roget? Ongie simply asks in response, to which the answer He was publicly imprisoned in the town hall weeks ago thoroughly worries Ongie.

Only about half of prisoners are ever released. The rest are never seen again... Ongie squeaks.

This area contains:
B1: Braerton Sanctuary
B2: Town Hall
B3: Hospital

There are cries for help emerging from the sanctuary, which lies in ruins. Braerton’s town hall has sustained minimal damage; its glass windows are broken, the doors are smashed, and the walls are marked with bullets, but the structure is largely intact. The hospital looksrelatively whole, though its doors and first floor windows have been barricaded shut from the outside.

Wayfinders

Male Android Icon Operative(Starfinder Data Jockey) 12 (SP 74/108) (HP 100/100) (EAC 27, KAC 27) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +10) (Init +14) (Perception +21)

Will moves to cautiously check on the Sanctuary, mindful of further ambushes.

Acquisitives

Female Halfing Icon Operative(Ghost) - 10 | EAC:28 KAC:29 | P:19 I:9 | SP:67/100 HP:63/63 RP:11/11 | F:9 R:14 W:9 | AQ | 124312-707

Rani scurries down from the top of the fountain, carrying the sniper rifle. Might hang on to this for now she says.

When it is revealed Roget had been imprisoned in the town hall, Rani immediately heads there to see if he is still in there and see if there are any other prisoners that need releasing.


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

Will moves to the Sanctuary, and the cries for help seem to comes from below the rubble, which has a group of civilians trapped under it

To help, I need a main Athletics, Engineering, or Mysticism check, or a relevant Profession check, such as construction worker or miner. Anyone else can aid another, using any of the skills (so you can use, for example, Mysticism to aid on Athletics). Failed checks have consequences, so choose your main carefully

---

Rani picks up the sniper rifle without any objection from the dead sniper, and moves over to the town hall. The building houses several rooms, including government offices, the archives, a meeting hall, and the jail. It looks like there has been some looking some on, and it sound like there's somebody in the archive.

Wayfinders

Male Android Icon Operative(Starfinder Data Jockey) 12 (SP 74/108) (HP 100/100) (EAC 27, KAC 27) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +10) (Init +14) (Perception +21)

Will does his best to safely extract the civilians.

Engineering (Skill Mastery) - 'Take 10' = 34.


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

Will works to heave some blocks of concrete away, and frees the civilians trapped underneath. One of them roquefort recognises as the town's cleric, Nikeela Phuvo, who looks absolutely shellshocked Dead, they've killed so many... neighbors, friends, parishioners. It was brutal, they just came here and started... Nikeela recounts, most of his words barely comprehensible over sobs, And look at this building. Gone! One of those tanks walking on two legs showed up, and just fired a missile at it!

Wayfinders

Male Android Icon Operative(Starfinder Data Jockey) 12 (SP 74/108) (HP 100/100) (EAC 27, KAC 27) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +10) (Init +14) (Perception +21)

Will nods grimly.

"It seems they are intent on deleting the entire colony from existence. We are here to stop them. Please, help those that you can, and seek shelter. I can't promise that anywhere is safe, but I swear to you that we will do our best to save those that we can."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27.

After giving a bit of a pep-talk, he then moves to check on the hospital, mindful of the civilians' need for medical supplies.

Dataphiles

m СN dwarf Magus 8 [Prisoner] | sp 0/64 | hp 0/46 | rp 2/10 | EAC 22 KAC 24 | F+6 R+4 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +12 | DV60' | Mirror Image 3
Magic:
L1 4/6 | L2 5/7 | L3 2/3 | Cash + | Energize +

Town hall? Verrek nods in that direction.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male LG Kasathan Career Trooper Vanguard Battle Leader 9 (PC sheet) | SP 93/126 HP 67/67 | RP 10/10 | EAC 29, KAC 31 | Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc +11, SM +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: Unflankable.

J'Shun installs the force field on his armor.

"Be on the alert; looks like the enemy has deployed mecha."

"We will advance on the town hall. Silvermist you take point, flush out any potential ambushes and then I'll lead the rest of the team in a flanking maneuver to take them out. Kommandos move out!"


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

The town hall is still mostly intact, but there are clear sign of looting and destruction. The building houses several rooms, including government offices, the archives, a meeting hall, and the jail. It looks like there has been some looting some on, and it sound like there's somebody in the archives.

When the group enter the archives, the person turn out to be a female gnome. Rescuers! Ah! she exclaims I'm so happy to see you. You see, I'm trying to retrieve as much data as possible to use as evidence against these evil mongers! It's all under control, I have managed these archives on a daily basis after all.

Wayfinders

sp70 | hp62 | rp 11 | EAC 28 KAC 29| fort +5 ref +13, will +12 | init +13| Perc 21 (27v Traps) (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 10 Forensics Master Hireling - Life Sci/Physical Sci/Mysticism (+18)

"I thought we met just about everyone last time I was here. I'll give you a hand - time is of the essence"
Roquefort also taps into the system. Not the first time he's been here...

Computers 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38

Acquisitives

Female Halfing Icon Operative(Ghost) - 10 | EAC:28 KAC:29 | P:19 I:9 | SP:67/100 HP:63/63 RP:11/11 | F:9 R:14 W:9 | AQ | 124312-707

You guys do that ... I'm gonna find where Roget is. Although I guess if he's not here, he's been taken to the mine

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Elf Prophet 9 EAC23 - KAC24 | SP24/45 HP48/78 RP10/10 | Init +6 | Perc +19 low-light vision, see invisibility SM +11| F +5, R +11, W +5

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Gil-Oloth is not sure if the gnome tries to erase her own shameful actions or genuily happy to see them.

From her couch, she download the gnome data in her own dataset, just to be sure.

Remote Hack (Computer): 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

The gnome is eager to react to Rani, saying Yes, you go to the jail first, I only need a few more minu... when Roquefort, quick as always to distrust a Braetonian, connects to the computer system and figures out this woman is purging data, not saving it. Gil-Oloth quickly manages to righten that situation, stop the delete command and downloads the data instead.

Wayfinders

sp70 | hp62 | rp 11 | EAC 28 KAC 29| fort +5 ref +13, will +12 | init +13| Perc 21 (27v Traps) (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 10 Forensics Master Hireling - Life Sci/Physical Sci/Mysticism (+18)

Roquefort opens fire on the Monger - only good one is a dead one.


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

Roqueport pulls his...
---
This is a message from AbadarCorp Entertainment. AbadarCorp Entertainment strives to provide the highest-quality family-friendly entertainment in the Pact Worlds. To prevent our viewers from seeing anything untoward, we briefly interrupt this broadcast, and will return to your shortly.
---
...and leaves the room.
---
The location of the jail is found at the back of an office with broken nametag 'Sheriff R...', with the rest of the name removed. The jail is sad and sorry sight, with the prisoners in the three cells dead by laser shot wounds. Ongie lets out a slight squeak, mixing relief with sadness as she finds familiar faces, but not her father.

There's a hatch behind the sheriff's desk, leading to an underground
room, where signs of life are apparent. Ivrael Ongie says when a male human emerges as the first of a larger group of civilians. Ongie speaks with a slightly bitter tone, indicating that this person too would be a Monger. Before Roquefort can act, the human says Don't shoot! There's citizens here! When I figured out the Mongers were going to destroy the town... horrible! What could I do? I never wanted any of this... the human pleads for his life. Ongie, your father is alive... they transfered him to the mines two weeks ago!


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

The only remaining parts of the town hall are the thoroughly looted meeting hall, and the office of mayor Aliorno, with the body of the mayor inside, one of the first victims of the Order's purge.

There are a few items that were overlooked by the Order: an ultrathin dueling sword, an impact breaching gun, an LFD sonic pistol, an inferno flame pistol, and three frag grenades III.

There's still the hospital to visit

Acquisitives

Female Halfing Icon Operative(Ghost) - 10 | EAC:28 KAC:29 | P:19 I:9 | SP:67/100 HP:63/63 RP:11/11 | F:9 R:14 W:9 | AQ | 124312-707

Rani does what she can in the way of first aid. As far is she is concerned , a living Monger may be persuaded to give information.

medicine: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

The two Mongers are then restrained with some ... intricate ropework.

Ehu sir. We're at the town hall with a couple of surrendered prisoners. Is someone able to collect them please and thank you?

She also picks up the sonic pistol just in case her other weapons are corroding inside from their ... unfortunate dunking. ((IRL: I've killed at least two cellphones doing that))

Wayfinders

Male Android Icon Operative(Starfinder Data Jockey) 12 (SP 74/108) (HP 100/100) (EAC 27, KAC 27) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +10) (Init +14) (Perception +21)

Will actually indicated he was going to the Hospital earlier :-P

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male LG Kasathan Career Trooper Vanguard Battle Leader 9 (PC sheet) | SP 93/126 HP 67/67 | RP 10/10 | EAC 29, KAC 31 | Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc +11, SM +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: Unflankable.

"We will lead the assault on the hospital. THIS I COMMAND!"


| AbadarCorp Entertainment Official GM | How is my flying? | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Traveling until Jan 3, reduced posting frequency expected

The radio is still live with crackling sounds, explosions and order following eachother in rapid succession Orange Team; a drop pod of medical supplies is coming through orbit; it’ll be on your south in five Ehu can heard saying, then Landing Pad secured. Yellow Team, proceed with initial evacuation of citizens

Ongie looks at Rani looking for a solution It's easier if they can walk on their own. We need to get them to the landing pad for evacuation once a corridor is secure. I think we should first rescue everyone here, she adds, pointing to the hospital.

The hospital looks relatively whole, though its doors and first floor windows have been barricaded shut from the outside. Civilians trapped inside the building bang on the front doors and call for help.

DC 15 Athletics or Engineering:

The barrier is easily removed, and a group of citizens emerges, mostly unharmed. These are the (mostly) healthy people in the hospital, with minor injuries at most. It rapidly becomes clear that the hospital is still fully staffed, with nurses and doctor refusing to leave the side of the more serious cases.

We simply can't leave our patients to perish like this a familiar face, chief surgeon Ellemie-2 says.

This is going to take some more effort. Three things are needed:
- Stabilizing the patients [Medicine or Diplomacy]
- Moving them outside [Athletics or Engineering]
- Finding some means of transport [Perception or Piloting]
You can aid another, and you can use different skills check (or even a completely different plan) as long as you can explain why it would work.

Wayfinders

sp70 | hp62 | rp 11 | EAC 28 KAC 29| fort +5 ref +13, will +12 | init +13| Perc 21 (27v Traps) (DV)/ Ysoki Op (Detective) 10 Forensics Master Hireling - Life Sci/Physical Sci/Mysticism (+18)

"Well they wont be walking with us to the hospital, and walking with a train of non-combatants is probably not sensible either. Tell you what, these citizens can watch the bound Mongers 'til we get back" after checking that it has shotgun shells in it and is racked and ready, Roquefort hands the most disgruntled-looking prior captive the breaching gun, as he hands it over he stares in the eyes of the person receiving it, unblinking, expression cold as ice - as though conveying a message.

***
Trap spotter - if it matters, then:
Engineering 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

***

"We can't stay here either - we're going to get these people off this planet and back to the Lorespire. Package your casualties, we're on the move"

Medicine 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38

Wayfinders

Male Android Icon Operative(Starfinder Data Jockey) 12 (SP 74/108) (HP 100/100) (EAC 27, KAC 27) (Fort +7, Ref +14, Will +10) (Init +14) (Perception +21)

Engineering: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (15) + 24 = 39.

Will jury-rigs a block-and-tackle to remove some of the larger pieces of debris...

Piloting: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (18) + 25 = 43.

...and then manages to hot-wire a nearby damaged tractor-trailer to use as transport.

Acquisitives

Female Halfing Icon Operative(Ghost) - 10 | EAC:28 KAC:29 | P:19 I:9 | SP:67/100 HP:63/63 RP:11/11 | F:9 R:14 W:9 | AQ | 124312-707

Yeah. That makes sense Ongie. Your father is in the mine. We'll see if we can get there after the hospital.

Alright Roquefort. We'll do that. They should be comfortable enough until we can deal with them

She looks it over. Aye sir she says to J'Shun.
athletics: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31

After removing the barrier, she agrees with the Chief Surgeon. She goes hunting for transport and comes back ... with a school bus.

piloting: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27

A few gear grinds later, she discovers it is not as easy to drive as a starship - or a junk racer.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Elf Prophet 9 EAC23 - KAC24 | SP24/45 HP48/78 RP10/10 | Init +6 | Perc +19 low-light vision, see invisibility SM +11| F +5, R +11, W +5

Engineering: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 34

Mechanical arms sprouts from Gil-Oloth's couch and help removing the barrier.

With her medicine knowledge, she helps stabilizing patiens to make sure they will be moved without endangering them.

Medicine: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37

Lets make sure that everyone get back safely to the ships.

Turning to Ongie, she says If you need reassuring, I can call the Stars to see if your father is still alive.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male LG Kasathan Career Trooper Vanguard Battle Leader 9 (PC sheet) | SP 93/126 HP 67/67 | RP 10/10 | EAC 29, KAC 31 | Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc +11, SM +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: Unflankable.

J'Shun continues to do what he does best... give orders.

"On the bounce Silvermist, get those barriers down and the civilians out."

101 to 150 of 267 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [YFF / SFS / DMK] 6-10 The Death of Kortus IV All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.