About Verrek Stormarm
0 - 1000 cr
49165 cr 20 xp
- Gambling Edge (Social): +3 on all skill checks with games of chance.
- Protégé (Slotless Boon): This tutelage manifests in a +2 bonus to a single ability score of your choice at character creation.
- [ ] [ ] Memories of the Past (Slotless Boon): On the planet Akiton, you caught glimpses of life before the Gap and visions of the distant future, thanks to the time-bending Eternity Arch. Residual magic from the Eternity Arch clings to you. You can check a box that precedes this boon as a standard action to use one of the following spell-like abilities based on your character level. For any spell-like ability, use your caster level as your character level.
Levels 1+: mindlink, share memory (Character Operations Manual 141) Levels 3+: augury, predict foe (Character Operations Manual 139)
Verrek is very similar to the magus from PF1e. He casts a spell into his weapon and then attacks. In case of a hit, the spell is discharged into the enemy along with the damage from the weapon itself. This is a standard action that can be used with a two-handed weapon.
[dice=Ghost Killer Storm Doshko]1d20 + 11; 2d8 + 12[/dice] [ooc]- electric dmg vs EAC[/ooc
[dice=Merciful Defiant Snap Whip]1d20 + 11; 1d6 + 12[/dice] [ooc]- nonlethal sonic vs EAC[/ooc
For ranged combat, he uses cantrips, which also causes more damage than usual.
[dice=Energy Ray]1d20 +8; 1d3 + 8[/dice]
CN M dwarf Spell Sergeant Technomancer VIII | Init +2; Perc +12, DV 60'
Str 20 (+5) Deх 14 (+2) Con 14 (+2) Int 22 (+6) Wis 13 (+1) Cha 8 (+2)
EAC 22 KAC 24
HP 46 SP 64 RP 10
Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7
Speed 20 ft. Base Atk +6
Melee Merciful Defiant Snap Whip +12 (1d6+13 Sо; Analog, Penetrating, Reach, Sunder; crit Staggered)
Ghost Killer Storm Doshko +12 (2d8+13 E; Crit Staggered)
Ranged Energy Ray +8 (1d3+8; close)
Skills (with ACP -1) Athletics +12, Computers +18, Engineering +17, Life/Physical Science +17, Mysticism +14, Piloting +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Perception +12, Culture +14 | AI Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Sense Motive +6
Theme -5 DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about criminal elements, incidents of corruption.
Languages Abyssal, Aklo, Celestial, Common, Drow, Dwarf, Elven, Eoxian, Goblin, Infernal, Orc, Terran
Race Darkvision, Slow but Steady, Stonecunning, Traditional Enemies, Weapon Familiarity
Feats Toughness, Spell Focus, Adv.Melee Weapons (WP, WS, WF), Heavy Armor Prof., Great Fortitude, Improved GF., Spell Penetration
Close 45 ft., Medium 180 ft., Long 720 ft. | CL 8 | vs SR +10
Level 0 (at will, DC 17)
Level 1 (6/day, DC 18)
Level 2 (6/day, DC 19)
Level 3 (3/day, DC20)
- Archetype: For the highest level of technomancer spell you can cast, reduce the number of technomancer spells you know by 1
- Cantrip Specialization: Casters who find themselves behind enemy lines must conserve their most potent spells, making use of what they have at hand. You can cast a cantrip that deals damage and has a casting time of 1 standard action as a full action; when you do, add your caster level to the cantrip’s damage.
- Conceal Contraband: While incarcerated, you honed your skill at concealing contraband from the guards and other prisoners. You gain a +2 bonus to Sleight of Hand checks to hide an object on your body, and the +4 bonus to Perception a person would normally receive from observing you or searching your body is reduced by 2. In addition, you can retrieve a hidden object as a move action rather than a standard action.
- Energize Spell: Once per day as a move action, you can use a battery or a weapon’s power cell to power your spellcasting, enabling you to cast one spell you know without using a spell slot. This expends 20 charges per spell level from the battery or power cell and requires you to touch the battery, power cell, or weapon. You must cast the spell before the start of your next turn, or the charges are wasted with no effect.
- Flash Teleport (Sp): As a move action, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to teleport up to 30 feet. You must have line of sight to your destination. This movement doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity.
- Improved Great Fortitude: You can spend 1 RP to reroll a failed Fortitude save.
- Spellstrike: A spell sergeant trains with weapons as much as with spells, and you’ve learned to combine the two. You can cast spells with a range of touch into a melee weapon you hold. The spell is held within your weapon for up to one minute; if you successfully hit an enemy with the weapon, the spell discharges, targeting that enemy. If you are no longer holding the weapon, the spell dissipates harmlessly. Spell damage and weapon damage affect the target separately. If the spell you cast allows an attack as part of casting the spell (such as jolting surge), you can cast the spell into your weapon and attack in the same turn. In addition, for the purpose of meeting feat prerequisites, you treat your class level as your base attack bonus.
- Slow but Steady: Dwarves have a land speed of 20 feet, which is never modified when they are encumbered or wearing heavy armor. They also gain a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities, and when standing on the ground they gain a +4 racial bonus to their KAC against bull rush and trip combat maneuvers.
- Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus to Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- Traditional Enemies: Dwarves still train to fight their ancient enemies. A dwarf gains a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls against a creature with the goblinoid or orc subtype and a +4 racial bonus to AC against an attack from a creature with the giant subtype.
- Defiant: A weapon with the defiant fusion resists efforts to be removed from its wielder. If you are wielding it when you are knocked unconscious, panicked, or stunned, it stays in your hand. You also gain +1 bonus to your KAC against combat maneuvers to disarm the weapon.
- Cardiac Accelerator: When you run, charge, or take a move action to move, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to increase your speed (in the relevant mode of movement) by 20 feet for that action. This extra movement is treated as an enhancement bonus. Alternatively, you can spend 1 Resolve Point as a reaction when you attempt a Reflex saving throw to gain a +1 enhancement bonus to your roll.
Cardiac Accelerator (Heart) - 3850
Ability Crystal (Magic), MK 1 - 1400 [STR]
Golemforged Plating, III - 5500 (2B)
Battery, Standard [x4] - 240
Storm Doshko, Aurora - 6700 [1B]
Snap Whip, Thunderstrike - 1600 (1B) + Merciful & Defiant - 880
Tier 3 Computer + Miniaturization (30%) + Artificial Personality (10%) = 1750