GM S's "5-08: Tarnished Legacy: Star Sugar Superstar!!!" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

HANDOUTS | Tactical Map

Quickposts:

INITIATIVE
[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]

[dice=Gig]d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Gorf]d20[/dice]
[dice=Skiratrisk]d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zoey]d20+1[/dice]
GM Tracker


101 to 150 of 268 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Biotechnician Operative 5 (SP 40/40) (HP 34/34) (EAC 15, KAC 16) (Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4) (Init +10) (Perception +12)

α-CloudChatI.Q.Prime looks around carefully.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Zoey looks around with an exactly equal amount of carefulness.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

He/HIm | CG Grippli Mechanic (Experimental Weapon) 4 | SP 24/24, HP 26/26, RP 5/5 | EAC 19, KAC 20 | F+4, R+8, W+2

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Gorf peers carefully around.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

Everyone looks around, and there's definit--- [i]Wait...[/ooc]] Gorf spies a small humanoid darting too and fro. It's obvious that they're not supposed to be here by the way they're moving. Gorf's eyes are sharp, and it looks like you can head the figure off.

When you do, you find yourselves face to face with a pink-skinned android! The android is holding a doll of some type.

]"Ummmm... Hi! I'm Wonder. Please PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE don't kick me out. I just want to meet Tsuchi-ko, since we’re “totally soulmates” and Tsuchi-ko is going to “desperately love” this doll (she’s a collector, you know)."

Advocates

SP 14/14 HP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Spells 1: 3/3| F+2 R+3 W+3 | Init+3 | Perc+0 SM+0

”Have you even met Tsuchi-ko? You can’t expect her to pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend!. Let me see this doll.”

Gig inspects the doll for anything suspicious.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Biotechnician Operative 5 (SP 40/40) (HP 34/34) (EAC 15, KAC 16) (Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4) (Init +10) (Perception +12)

α-CloudChatI.Q.Prime smiles regretful.

"Your passion is admirable, but surely you understand that the moment one person is allowed to crash backstage, purely because they are a mega-fan and have something to show/gift to their idol, that will open the veritable floodgates to a horde of rabid fans who insist that 'they' should be the next 'special exception'.

Surely you don't want to do that to them? Why not go through official channels? If you are positive that Tsuchi-ko will be delighted, I am sure that they will like it regardless of whether you give it to them in person, or not.

Heck, if you want your passion to get across, you could even present a video message along with the doll!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey has been through this training ('Dealing with fans 101'), and rattles off a variant of the memorized response she has for these occasions Hello Everybody, I am bright and sparkly Zoey, and I represent AbadarCorp Entertainment! Are you looking forward to seeing us in action? She lets a pause where her teammates would come in with exaggerated 'uh-huhs', but even when the Starfinder team doesn't catch on she continues Well, that's great news, because in our special fan-forum, you can deliver messages to your favourites, and you might even get a personalised response! If you want to have a close encounter, why not go to one of our holographic fan-signs!

If you want to leave gifts for our artists, just contact any representative she pauses another time to make an elaborate 'that's me' gesture by pointing her thumbs at herself and we'll take care of it.

She omits the part about AbadarCorp Entertainment horribly sueing any fan who harasses an artist.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

The android, who calls herself "Wonder," immediate begins to cry as Gig looks at the doll and alpha "completely misses the POINT! UGH! I wish the sivv DID k--."

But then Zoey, superfan extraordinaire steps in. "oh.... okay. I'm ... I'm sorry what I said about the sivv. Yeah, okay, that makes sense. Sorry."


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

One of the security guards approaches, "Oi! Thanks for that. We need a better system, they've been sneaking in all day and we can't track them."

Maybe you've got a better system. If you do, we're all ears."

You may. Make a Sense Motive check.

Advocates

SP 14/14 HP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Spells 1: 3/3| F+2 R+3 W+3 | Init+3 | Perc+0 SM+0

"Have you considered a locked door to the back stage area? How are they getting in?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Wayfinders

Female NG shirren wild warden soldier 3 | SP 24/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc:+2, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

"Hmm. Sometimes I set up a bunch of cans if I want to be alerted that a wild animal is approaching a camp site? They sure make a loud noise falling down!"

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 4 + (5) = 16

Mister Manager always says the security guards should handle it! Zoey says helpfully to the security guard Maybe you should hire a security guard?

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Biotechnician Operative 5 (SP 40/40) (HP 34/34) (EAC 15, KAC 16) (Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4) (Init +10) (Perception +12)

Yay for Envoys :-P

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

While you found the first one easily, you quickly discover that this is harder than it looks. Frustrated, you don't have any advice to give them. With little time left, you hear the filler music in the stadium change.... it's SHOW TIME!


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

A constantly shifting medley of songs from the bands in attendance plays as the crowd enters and fans jostle for prime viewing spots. Soon, the house lights dim and the stage lights come on as Radat Sendu steps onto the stage, smiling and waving.

“Welcome to the Ruby Theater! My thanks to the Starfinder Society for organizing this star-studded event! The Drift Crisis is a tragedy that has shaken the Pact Worlds to its core, but that only means it’s more important than ever for us to come together as one to share joy and celebrate the things we love—things like music and the people that make it. It’s with great pleasure that I welcome you here tonight and thank you for joining us as we discover the next Star… Sugar… Superstar!!!” The crowd cheers and Radat waits until they calm to add, “And who knows? There might be a few more surprises thrown in. For that, you’ll have to wait and see.” He winks, and the crowd murmurs in anticipation.

He then begins to introduce the judges....


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

You get a ping on your comms:

“Starfinders,” Celita says. “Radat is contractually prohibited from pulling any of his trademark ill-humored pranks that could be considered violent or dangerous. Still, I don’t trust him not to do something distasteful. Keep an eye out and discreetly disable anything he’s set up that could damage the event’s image or our reputation.”

This is going to be TOUGH during the competition! Do you want to watch from the arena proper or up in the catwalks?

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

He/HIm | CG Grippli Mechanic (Experimental Weapon) 4 | SP 24/24, HP 26/26, RP 5/5 | EAC 19, KAC 20 | F+4, R+8, W+2

Gorf looks up at the catwalks. "Reckon that'd be th' place t'be if'n we want to spot trouble 'fore it happens." I vote catwalks.

Wayfinders

Female NG shirren wild warden soldier 3 | SP 24/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc:+2, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Plus, it's fun to climb around up there!"

Seconding the catwalks

Advocates

SP 14/14 HP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Spells 1: 3/3| F+2 R+3 W+3 | Init+3 | Perc+0 SM+0

"I do enjoy watching the show from the front, but if I am to do this job well, then, the catwalks is probably the place to be to sort out any shenanigans from happening back here."


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

The party opts for the catwalks, watching over the show from a comfortable distance. From here patrolling for possible shenanigans is either an Engineering check or a Perception check.

Wayfinders

Female NG shirren wild warden soldier 3 | SP 24/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc:+2, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Skiratrisk sits comfortably on the catwalk looking out for trouble, looking much like she's hiding in a tree.

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Advocates

SP 14/14 HP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Spells 1: 3/3| F+2 R+3 W+3 | Init+3 | Perc+0 SM+0

Gig positions himself on the catwalks to get a good view of the show and everything around it.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Engineering, Aid Another: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Don't want to cheat/metagame here, so aid would go to highest modifier -> Gig?

Miaow! Zoey says from up the catwalk, working harder to pretend to be a cat than actually paying attention...

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Biotechnician Operative 5 (SP 40/40) (HP 34/34) (EAC 15, KAC 16) (Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4) (Init +10) (Perception +12)

α-CloudChatI.Q.Prime keeps an eye out for any shenanigans.

Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

He/HIm | CG Grippli Mechanic (Experimental Weapon) 4 | SP 24/24, HP 26/26, RP 5/5 | EAC 19, KAC 20 | F+4, R+8, W+2

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Gorf carefully examines as many of the systems and structures as he can see from up here.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

The party patrols, trying to focus on the mission, and not the Battle of the Bands below. It turns out that this is reasonably fun, until Gorf and Alpha stumble upon something suspicious.

A container has been attached to the lighting rig above the stage. Reaching the container without alerting the performers or the fans won't be easy Acrobatics, Athletics, OR Stealth. And even then, it'll take some engineering knowhow to deal with it...

Advocates

SP 14/14 HP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Spells 1: 3/3| F+2 R+3 W+3 | Init+3 | Perc+0 SM+0

Gig does his best to sneak in and get the container without being noticed.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

Gig navigates the spidery network of cables and guywires... The box looks like it's nothing too fancy. It looks rigged to drop a LOT of simple green paint on the performer below. Engineering or Computers to disable.

Gig looks, and that performer is Rainbow Sparkle Explosion, a sugarpop band with an overly cutesy aesthetic.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Oh, look at the cool stage outfits! Zoey says as Rainbow Sparkle Explosion comes on stages, and makes sure to shout out R. S. E.!! at the right moments during the performance.

Engineering, Aid Another: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

She also tries to help with disabling the box, but dancing, singing and fine mechanical work don't go hand in hand.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Biotechnician Operative 5 (SP 40/40) (HP 34/34) (EAC 15, KAC 16) (Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4) (Init +10) (Perception +12)

α-CloudChatI.Q.Prime wends their way through the cables...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23.

...and then tries to disable the trap, gently shooing Zoey out of the way.

Engineering: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

It isn't too bad. The prank is minor, and easily thwarted. If that's all there is, this shouldn't be too bad. After the rest of the set, it looks like there isn't much going on up here.

The show is running pretty smoothly, so a refreshment break is in order.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

Skiratrisk is the first to find a quiet spot to catch your breath, and it's not too far from the food cart for those who are hungry. The current performers are markedly different.

Mecha-Crash is a heavy metal band with a crashing, cymbal-laden sound that performs in flashy power armor. They've really got the crowd riled up.
During a guitar-laden crescendo, a group of fans presses in on the stage and starts trying to climb up!

As someone who has, in his younger days, forced his way up during an Iron Maiden show.... this is pretty intense...]

Before long it's more than corpo security can handle and they hit the comms for back up! ]I'll take (with some flavorful posting) Intimidate, Athletics, or a Grapple check to keep the stage clear.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

He/HIm | CG Grippli Mechanic (Experimental Weapon) 4 | SP 24/24, HP 26/26, RP 5/5 | EAC 19, KAC 20 | F+4, R+8, W+2

Gorf curses himself for not bringing a net. How satisfying would that be? To snag one of the troublemakers from up here?

None of those are a strength for Gorf, so he'll wait for others to take the lead.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Biotechnician Operative 5 (SP 40/40) (HP 34/34) (EAC 15, KAC 16) (Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4) (Init +10) (Perception +12)

α-CloudChatI.Q.Prime leaps down onto the stage, and does their best to stylishly wrangle hyped-up fans.

Athletics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey tries to calm the crowd,I'm sorry, mister, you're not suppo... ah, c'mon mister why are you acting like.. please mister, don't come up he.. Hey! YA! the space station's little sister can only handle so much before she loses her temper and turns into the exploding raddish

YA! Mee Chin Kott Ni? Have you gone crazy? Am I a joke to you? If you don't get off this stage NOW, I will throw you out myself!

That last bit doesn't sound so convincing coming from the human leaf of paper that is Zoey.

Intimidate, w expertise: 1d20 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 12 + (1) = 20


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

Zoey gives a showing that will make the gossip-news cycle for a full week. It would have been a month if Gorf had snared some crowdsurfers. Meanwhile Alpha does some solid blocking. It's enough to push the crowd back, allowing Mecha-Crash to finish.

Problem solved, it's back to vigilant watching for the team.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

Next up is KaWyrd, an Akitonian shumka band with fast-paced percussive beats and roaring vocals fronted by shobhad singer Wandering Beats.

Finally! You get to watch an act without anything going wrong.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

As the reverberating shumka beat of the KaWyrd’s final song fades, Radat approaches with a harried look in his eyes.

“You’ve got a ‘scrappy and resourceful’ vibe going on, and Starfinders are known to make good watching. Here’s the deal: one of the bands is ill and dropped out—not my fault, search me—so we have time that needs to be filled and we can’t just shift the entire lineup to fix it. I need you to get out there and wow the crowd with what fascinating talents I’m sure you have for the next five minutes. Got it? Great. Go break a leg.”

Question 1: do you go on stage? Question 2: How are you going to wow the crowd? There are some standard issue skill checks, but if you're creative and can describe it well, I'll let nearly anything fly.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Arabuk Yeah! Zoey exclaims, seeing this as the moment she's been training for for over five years. She quickly fires off some text message on her comm unit, then shouts Gigsie! You ready? This is a blues in B!

♫ My mama said you're an alien
You were born on a planet
Red and far away

Out there you were the very best
The real champion at
Spreading joy all day

Then some evil guy came
And he wiped out your mind
But I know you remembered your song
(nanana!)
Soon the whole planet will know
So eat your radishes now
You have to become very strong

A-A-A An Alien
A-A-A An Alien ♫

Profession(Artist): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

---
Littleblondpunk: Big Sis! Are you watching? If not, tune in RIGHT NOW!

Momoring: You're not going to do anything stupid, are you?

Littleblondpunk: Does an uplifted bear poo on a woods-themed toilet?

Momoring: Maybe?
---Zoey Strawberry, text message history

Advocates

SP 14/14 HP 12/12 RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Spells 1: 3/3| F+2 R+3 W+3 | Init+3 | Perc+0 SM+0
Zoey wrote:
"Gigsie! You ready? This is a blues in B!"

"Are you kidding?! I was born ready for this moment!"

The ysoki quickly jumps up on stage hitting the keyboards and takes off!

Profession, Keyboards: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Biotechnician Operative 5 (SP 40/40) (HP 34/34) (EAC 15, KAC 16) (Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4) (Init +10) (Perception +12)

α-CloudChatI.Q.Prime is caught by surprise when the party suddenly trusts the prank-pulling jiang-shi, but wants to help limit any fall-out from their actions.

Not having downloaded any action modules directly associated with the music industry, they instead opt to mix acrobatics and sped-up tai-chi to try and impress the crowd as a form of 'backing' for the actual performance.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Well, yeah. Zoey has a history with stupidly naive actions

Wayfinders

Female NG shirren wild warden soldier 3 | SP 24/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc:+2, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Skiratrisk joins Alpha in doing cool flips and stunts!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

He/HIm | CG Grippli Mechanic (Experimental Weapon) 4 | SP 24/24, HP 26/26, RP 5/5 | EAC 19, KAC 20 | F+4, R+8, W+2

Gorf, not much interested in being on stage, remains on the catwalk. He does, however, take the opportunity to reconfigure the lighting rig to provide interesting--and hopefully distracting--illumination to help cover the impromptu nature of his allies' efforts.

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Or two lower if Computers is more appropriate.

------

I feel like the RNG is throwing shade at our performing skills.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

On paper, this should be easy for the team. Talented to a agent, the only requirement is to put on an average show of skill. Unfortunately, no one, not even Alpha's routine wows the crowd.

The performance ends with silence, followed by awkward applause and a scattering of boos. Zoey loses 34 followers. It's a sad showing.


| Ridgerock Rescue Fly Free or Die | | Ship Roles |

You leave the stage, listening to Radat make a few jokes at your expense to get the crowd back into it. Heads low, you don't see Tsuchi-ko’s assistant
Faleen as she bumps into the Gig backstage. As she regains
her balance, she congratulates you on you performance and handling of the
show, then excuses herself...

Each of you look at each other wondering the same thing, did she even see what happened? Your attention turns back towards her just in time to see her collapse!

Medicine and Perception definitely, but I'll also take Mysticism here.

Wayfinders

Female NG shirren wild warden soldier 3 | SP 24/24 HP 27/27 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +7 | Perc:+2, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Is she okay?

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 | RP 7/7 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Failure with a 28, ouch. Or was this a 'half must succeed' kind of thing?

I guess us guys weren't ready for that yet Zoey says dejectedly, which by itself is something of a rare sight. She quickly adds on a more upbeat (though slightly forced) note: but your kids are going to love it!

As Faleen makes her comment, Zoey positively wonders if the assistant is actually deaf, and while her comm unit buzzes with messages from her team members, she watches Faleen collapse while being of a groggy, dislodged mind of her own. Omona! Miss Faleen! she exclaims in shock Are you ok?

Medicine: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

---
ScaryCousinDeedee: Zoey, you PUNK! Do you want to DIE? Going on stage without us... Do you have any idea what Mister Manager will say?!
---Zoey Strawberry, text message history

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Biotechnician Operative 5 (SP 40/40) (HP 34/34) (EAC 15, KAC 16) (Fort +3, Ref +8, Will +4) (Init +10) (Perception +12)

"Oh no!"

α-CloudChatI.Q.Prime's core programming kicks in, and they rush to render assistance.

Medicine: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26.

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

He/HIm | CG Grippli Mechanic (Experimental Weapon) 4 | SP 24/24, HP 26/26, RP 5/5 | EAC 19, KAC 20 | F+4, R+8, W+2

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Gorf also hops to it, rushing to render aid.

101 to 150 of 268 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM S's "5-08: Tarnished Legacy: Star Sugar Superstar!!!" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.