[Outpost VI] PF2e 03-06 Struck By Shadows (P5) (Inactive)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


1 to 50 of 302 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Please dot (add a post) in here and then delete your post to add yourself to this campaign.

1) I am based in Southeast Asia (UTC +8) so my posting hours may be unusual (especially for those in North America). I usually update at least one or twice per day. Just to keep the game moving, please post at least once every day and at least once during the weekend.

2) Please label all three of your actions. Even if you think what you are doing is obvious.

3) If I am unavailable for longer than 24 hours, I will let you know in the Discussion Tab. Out of respect for your fellow players and myself, I ask that you do the same. Real life happens, and real life will always take priority over the game, but out of fairness for your fellow players, please let us know if you will be unavailable for an extended period of time.

4) Please note that on the following days, my posting can get unpredictable:
Tuesday/Thursdays - all day, as they are the 2 busiest days of my work week

4) Please complete the Macros and the Slides linked at the top of the page.

5) Questions, concerns? Feel free to share them in the Discussion tab.

6) Let's have some fun and tell a great story together! After all, that's what we are here for.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Your adventure begins in the Grand Lodge of Absalom, where Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin has summoned you to receive their next assignment. A preliminary note has notified you about a task in Osirion, and you're likely prepared for the desert mission. As you're waiting in the lobby of the Grand Lodge, you have a chance to get to know your fellow Pathfinders.

Go ahead and introduce yourselves here

Horizon Hunters

'Hob' HP 86/86 | AC 25| F +13 [E] R +10 [E] W +12 [E]| Perception +12 [E] | Stealth +3| Exploration: Scout | Resist Negative 1

A tall bronze-skinned human man sits awkwardly in one of the Grand Lodge lobby's chairs. His size isn't exactly made for them - nor like is the fact that he is dressed in a full suit of plate armor with a hammer dangling at his side.

The man sees a few people eyeing him as they pass or arrive, in the case of my fellow party members What? he responds a bit defensively. Desert isn't here yet. Plenty of time to change. Besdies, plate still worked fine in Katapesh. How much hotter can Osirion be?

When another Pathfinder sits down by him, the figure will awkwardly stand up and extend a hand. Hey. Hob. Pleasure. You here for Valsin's job?

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Twilight Halfling Rogue / 5th
Stats:
| HP: 55/56 | AC: 23 or 25 with Nimble Dodge Reaction ↺ | F: +9; R: +13; W: +12 | Perception(E): +12; Low Light with Keen Eyes| Hero Pts: 1/3 | Spd: 30' ◆ | Stealth(E) +13 | Active Conditions: Trap Finder

A 3' tall Halfling with reddish brown hair and green eyes, dressed in fine black and green clothing with ruffles at the collar and cuffs, wearing a suede black Cavaliers hat (Think 3 Musketeers hat) with a large white feather protruding and a rapier belted at his waist enters. He takes off his hat with a sweeping gesture and formally bows. "Greetings, Pathfinder Mylow Metcalf at your service. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Taking the proffered hand and responding to Hob, "Yes, I have been summoned by Venture-Captain Valsin. Have you been in the area before and know of its dangers. I have before and can lend some experience but that was back when Venture-Captain Balentiir was at this post."

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

A large, bulky, Tian man arrives at the lobby, dressed simply for travel carrying little more than a backpack and a small boxed tray. He glances around expectantly and on seeing a group start to form approaches cautiously.
Hello? This is the party for the Osirion mission?
Then smiling with a slight hint of nerves offers up the box, which turns out to be a variety of pastries.
Please enjoy. I'm looking forward to peacekeeping with a new party of friends.

Are they good?:
Crafting Food(T): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 = 30

Grand Archive

Kobold (Draconic Exemplar: Brass) Swashbuckler (Braggart) 4 | HP 54/54 | AC 21 (23 when parrying) | Fortitude (+9), Reflex (+12), Will (+8) | Perception (+8) | Hero Points 2 | Exploration: Avoid Notice Speed 30 (35 w/panache) | Darkvision | Fire Resistance 2 | Special Rules w/Fear Effects | Conditions:

A small Kobold arrives in the room almost marching as he comes in. He is wearing fine clothing over which he has a leather jerkin.

"Dread Marshal Emoubu reporting for duty." The kobold snaps off with a quick salute to the venture captain. "Emoubu is well adapted to heat, and ready to go."

Oops, forgot to update Emoubu's profile and bar. I did all the work, I just forgot to paste it.

Horizon Hunters

'Hob' HP 86/86 | AC 25| F +13 [E] R +10 [E] W +12 [E]| Perception +12 [E] | Stealth +3| Exploration: Scout | Resist Negative 1

Hob accepts a pastry with thanks, and nibbles at it as he replies to Mylow.

Osirion? Never. Been to Katapesh though, and plenty hot there so figure how different could it be? If sure we’ll be fine if we just keep an eye out for big cats and a weapon out for the dead

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

Picking up on the topic of travels Nagaikaze chips in:
"I have not been to Katapesh or Osirion. I have been to Thuvia, west of Osirion, and Qadira over the water to the east though. They are nice...Except for all the Genies and Divs."
He looks at his tray of pastries, and takes one for himself. Feeling sure that he did a good job he offers them around again. He's made more than enough.
Glancing about he adds, "Is this everyone? Four is on the smaller side for a mission."

Envoy's Alliance

CN Male Elf (ancient elf) Alchemist 5 | Bombs Used: Lightning 3, Shards 1, Dread 2, Acid 3, Fire 1| HP 56/56 | AC 22 | F +11 R +13 W +9 | Perc +9 (low light vision) | Stealth +10 | Exploration Mode (default): Investigate | Mantles: Mylow & Nagaikaze | speed 35'| Hero ⅓ | Reagents 9/9 | Active Conditions: Resist Cold/Electricity/Negative 1, Cat's Eye | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

A rather bedraggled and ancient looking elf belatedly enters. "Greetings, fellow pathfinders, so sorry to be late - I was investigating this and that and before I knew it, well, there I was, or here I wasn't, I suppose I should say... But never mind those ramblings, where are my manners, surely I should not shame my adoptive goblin forebears by losing all sense of the finer points of etiquette - I am Evindal Mog, disciple of the great Mogmurch, or the Mogmurchs I suppose I should say, for such geniuses do not live long, sad to say, while I myself, very far from a genius I assure you, have lived a very long time, and was fortunate enough to apprentice at the feet of many Mogmurchs." Evindal sighs, as if remembering happier times. "Alas, eventually the goblins enlisted me in a life of crime, where I learned all manner of unsavory tricks, and after my umpteenth arrest I persuaded the magistrate to let me try my hand at the other side of the law - who better to investigate the criminals, eh? - and hence I find myself er how shall I put it - enrolled - in the Pathfinder Society in hopes of ahem repaying my debts to society..."

Evindal is an ancient elf (adopted by goblins) bomber alchemist with the investigator dedication.

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

Nagaikaze smiles welcomingly and offers Evindal a pastry, then realizing that he hasn't introduced himself at all quickly adds "I am Nagaikaze."

Envoy's Alliance

CN Male Elf (ancient elf) Alchemist 5 | Bombs Used: Lightning 3, Shards 1, Dread 2, Acid 3, Fire 1| HP 56/56 | AC 22 | F +11 R +13 W +9 | Perc +9 (low light vision) | Stealth +10 | Exploration Mode (default): Investigate | Mantles: Mylow & Nagaikaze | speed 35'| Hero ⅓ | Reagents 9/9 | Active Conditions: Resist Cold/Electricity/Negative 1, Cat's Eye | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

Evindal noshes on the pastry with wonderment. "Hey, this is... good! This mission is already a success."

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Twilight Halfling Rogue / 5th
Stats:
| HP: 55/56 | AC: 23 or 25 with Nimble Dodge Reaction ↺ | F: +9; R: +13; W: +12 | Perception(E): +12; Low Light with Keen Eyes| Hero Pts: 1/3 | Spd: 30' ◆ | Stealth(E) +13 | Active Conditions: Trap Finder

Mylow takes an offered pastry and tries it. "Mmmm, not bad. Thank you, Nagaikaze."

"As for Osirion, similar to Katapesh as I've been there too but different as well. It has a harsher climate and traveling through the desert is best near dusk and dawn. It's best to take shelter before the midday sun. Hob, your plate armor may have adverse effect on you during the day. It is also advisable to dress in layers of cloth. The extensive heat at midday can play tricks on your mind as well. I'm sure our host will relate more to us. Hopefully they will provide us with supplies."

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

Nagaikaze's smile broadens at the compliments, pausing as he contemplates how discerning a palate brought up by Goblins would be. He makes a mental note to learn more about Goblin food. There must be a Goblin restaurant somewhere in Absalom, surely.

Horizon Hunters

'Hob' HP 86/86 | AC 25| F +13 [E] R +10 [E] W +12 [E]| Perception +12 [E] | Stealth +3| Exploration: Scout | Resist Negative 1
Mylow Metcalf wrote:


"Hob, your plate armor may have adverse effect on you during the day. It is also advisable to dress in layers of cloth. The extensive heat at midday can play tricks on your mind as well. I'm sure our host will relate more to us. Hopefully they will provide us with supplies."

Hob gives a mild shrug. Then guess'll need to fight free. Done it before - might hurt the intimidation factor though. On the other hand easier to grab a thing without all that metal stiffing the joints.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

When you arrive, Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin stands over an imposing desk, studying a large map. Several notes and documents lie scattered about the desk, seemingly in an ordered disarray with several stacks of notes about ancient Osirion manuscripts in one pile, a set of sketches of Osiriani relics in one corner, and so forth. Ambrus looks up with a furrowed brow as he pushes another pile of notes aside. "Well, you’re finally here. Great! We had best hit the ground running with this next assignment. There’s a matter in Osirion, at the Sothis lodge, that requires great care on the Society’s end. You have all proven yourselves worthy agents and I thought this might be a good opportunity to put your skills to use. The first thing you should be aware of with this mission is that—"

KRAAKOOOM!

Suddenly, an enormous explosion rocks Skyreach tower, and Valsin’s eyes grow wide. He rushes around his desk and throws open his door before prompting, "All of you, come with me!" Outside, large flames dance from inside a shattered window on one of Skyreach’s higher levels. A loud, melodic tone rings out from Ambrus’s wayfinder. He takes a moment to open its cover and then puts it away. "Pathfinders, the Grand Lodge is under attack. I need you to head up to that room," Ambrus commands, pointing at the shattered, fiery window above, "and see what’s going on. I’ll try to assess things here on the ground floor and get everyone to safety. Be careful. If my suspicions are correct, this has something to do with the recent attacks on lodges across the Inner Sea. If you find any intruders, try to take some alive! I’m counting on you."

It's safe to assume your weapons are out. Be kinda dumb to send you into combat and not to expect you have steel drawn! :)

You reach the hallway in question and you see four humanoids trying to make their way down. Seeing you, they, too, draw steel.

Init:

Emoubu, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Hob, Scout: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Mylow Metcalf, Search: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
Evindal Mog, Search: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Nagaikaze, Search: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Red Init: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
White Init: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Blue Init: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Yellow Init: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Pink Init: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Green Init: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Hob - AC 25, 86/86
White
Blue
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92
Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54
Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow

Horizon Hunters

'Hob' HP 86/86 | AC 25| F +13 [E] R +10 [E] W +12 [E]| Perception +12 [E] | Stealth +3| Exploration: Scout | Resist Negative 1

Hells! Hob mutters as he finds himself hustling up the stairs. Guess I’m still not gonna know what Osirion’s like.

When the party comes across several pale-skinned figures, the fighter raises his own hammer and rushes forwards. Right, gonna give you six seconds to lay down. You picked the wrong building to blow.

◆◆ Sudden Charge Strike: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19 for bludgeonign: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7

Hob then lashes out at the intruder blue again, angling to knock the figure into his open hand to get a grip on him.
◆ Combat Grab Strike: 1d20 + 17 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 17 - 5 = 15 Bludgeoning: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8

oof rough start. On the long shot chance that second swing connects, Blue’s Grabbed

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Hob charges Blue and swings twice. Unfortunately neither strike connects. Blue barks a command in a strange tongue and positions himself to flank Hob.

Shadowtongue:
"Flank them and attack them!"

Hob, if you'd like to use your AoO, go ahead since the stride action would trigger it

Blue then attempts to poke Hob twice with a shortsword.

Shortsword vs Hob AC 25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Shortsword vs Hob AC 25, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Piercing: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

White also moves forward and attempts to poke Hob twice.

Shortsword vs Hob AC 25, FF: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Shortsword vs Hob AC 25, MAP, Agile, FF: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Piercing: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White
Blue
**Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92
Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54
Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Twilight Halfling Rogue / 5th
Stats:
| HP: 55/56 | AC: 23 or 25 with Nimble Dodge Reaction ↺ | F: +9; R: +13; W: +12 | Perception(E): +12; Low Light with Keen Eyes| Hero Pts: 1/3 | Spd: 30' ◆ | Stealth(E) +13 | Active Conditions: Trap Finder

Mylow strides ◆ up behind Blue providing a flank and strikes twice ◆◆.

Striking +1 Rapier Attack #1 vs FF, Finesse: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Rapier P Dmg #1: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12 +Precision Dmg #1: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

Striking +1 Rapier Attack #2 vs FF, Finesse, MAP: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Rapier P Dmg #2: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 = 13 +Precision Dmg #2: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Mylow gets into a flank with Hob and stabs Blue. His first attack hits and causes a serious wound. Blue grimaces but keeps fighting.

Red hurries to help White and attack Hob

Shortsword vs Hob AC 25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Shortsword vs Hob AC 25, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

But Red's attacks lack power and don't connect.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White
Blue (-20)
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
**Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92
**Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54
**Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow

Grand Archive

Nagaikaze calls out: "Stand firm my canned ally!" and surges forward with surprising speed launching a barrage of slaps and (potentially) Stunning blows against Blue.
Action 1 ◆ Move
Action 2 ◆ Enter Mountain Stance
Action 3 ◆ Flurry of Blows
Falling Stone Strike#1 vs Blue: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19 for Bludgeoning,Nonlethal: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (5, 8) + 4 = 17
Falling Stone Strike#2 vs Blue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 for Bludgeoning,Nonlethal: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12
If either hits and damages I will attempt to use Stunning Fist - Fort save DC 22

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

That movement potentially provokes Blue

Edit 1: and the Stance increases my AC to 26

Edit 2: and I forgot Forceful...Attack 2 gets +2 damage

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Nagaikaze assumes the stance of an unmovable landmass and pounds Blue into submission. His second strike catches Blue and causes his head to spin, briefly stunning him. Blue appears to be shaken and unsure if he wants to continue the fight.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: see Appeal to Shadowy Intruders below
Shaken: Blue
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White
Blue (-34; Stunned 1; Shaken)
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 26; Mountain Stance)
**Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54
**Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Horizon Hunters

'Hob' HP 86/86 | AC 25| F +13 [E] R +10 [E] W +12 [E]| Perception +12 [E] | Stealth +3| Exploration: Scout | Resist Negative 1

AoO on blue: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22 for bludgeoning: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 1) + 4 = 10

No you dont

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Blue begins to feel really unsure if he wants to fight for his boss as Hob hits him

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: see Appeal to Shadowy Intruders below
Shaken: Blue
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White
Blue (-44; Stunned 1; Shaken)
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 26; Mountain Stance)
**Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54
**Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Grand Archive

Kobold (Draconic Exemplar: Brass) Swashbuckler (Braggart) 4 | HP 54/54 | AC 21 (23 when parrying) | Fortitude (+9), Reflex (+12), Will (+8) | Perception (+8) | Hero Points 2 | Exploration: Avoid Notice Speed 30 (35 w/panache) | Darkvision | Fire Resistance 2 | Special Rules w/Fear Effects | Conditions:

Emoubu moves into position and snarls.

◆Stride
◆Stride

"Dread Marshal Emoubu is here. Give up, or you fall hard."

◆Enter Dread Marshall Stance

Intimidation: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Everyone within 10-feet of Emoubu get +2 to damage, +1 on saves versus fear, and your crits also apply Frightened 1.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Level Based DC for Lvl 4 is 19. So that's a crit, actually. it's 20'

Emoubu strides forward and uses his presence as a marshal to enhance his team's ability to do damage.

As a reminder, Ambrus requested that you take some alive if you can You can try to get those with the shaken condition to surrender

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: see Appeal to Shadowy Intruders below
Shaken: Blue
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White
Blue (-44; Stunned 1; Shaken)
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 26; Mountain Stance)
Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
**Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Envoy's Alliance

CN Male Elf (ancient elf) Alchemist 5 | Bombs Used: Lightning 3, Shards 1, Dread 2, Acid 3, Fire 1| HP 56/56 | AC 22 | F +11 R +13 W +9 | Perc +9 (low light vision) | Stealth +10 | Exploration Mode (default): Investigate | Mantles: Mylow & Nagaikaze | speed 35'| Hero ⅓ | Reagents 9/9 | Active Conditions: Resist Cold/Electricity/Negative 1, Cat's Eye | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

Evindal shakes himself from whatever reverie had distracted him and rushes forward to assist his comrades. Unfortunately, he is not much for the sorts of social niceties that might persuade the foes to surrender...

◆ Stride

◆ Devise a Strategem on Red
Devise a Stratagem: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Evindal glares at Red, ready to hurl a bomb at them, but at the last moment decides to target White instead.

◆ Quick Bomb vs White
Moderate Bottled Lightning: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 Evindal's Alchemist Goggles allow him to ignore lesser cover with his bombs
Electric dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 +2 Splash dmg +2 dmg from Dread Marshal
White is Flat-footed (to everyone) until the start of Evindal's next turn (and if a 29 is a crit also Frightened 1 from Dread Marshal)
Since I think we haven't yet determined which 2 PCs will take Evindal's Backfire Mantles to protect them from splash dmg, he will use his Bomber Research Field to limit the splash dmg to White.

Bombs used: Lightning (1)

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Evindal hurls a blue bottle at White. The bottle shatters and White goes rigid for a few seconds. Yellow runs into a flank with Blue and strikes at Emboubu.

Shortsword vs Emboubu AC 22, FF: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

His excitement makes him miss. Just then, two more of the creatures come down the stairs. They appear to want to just cross the room to the stairs on the other side.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: see Appeal to Shadowy Intruders below
Shaken: Blue
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White (-9; FF)
Blue (-44; Stunned 1; Shaken)
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 26; Mountain Stance)
Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow
Green
Pink

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Horizon Hunters

'Hob' HP 86/86 | AC 25| F +13 [E] R +10 [E] W +12 [E]| Perception +12 [E] | Stealth +3| Exploration: Scout | Resist Negative 1

Hob straightens up and really looks down hard on the hurt figure stabbing at him.

Got your blows in. Good job. But now this hammer's coming down somehwere. So you've got to '2' to drop it and stay in the corner until your friends are smart enough to join you. One...

Initimidate to 'Appeal to Shadowy Intruders': 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Two

If above was enough to get Blue to surrender he'll swing at White. If Blue's still being stubborn and the Appeal didn't work, he'll strike blue instead.

Strike: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27 for Magical Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + 2 = 11

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Blue hears Hob's words. He agrees wholeheartedly that he doesn't want to taste the hammer. He drops his weapons and sits in the corner. Hob then turns and clobbers White. Blue involuntarily shudders as he hears the hammer hit White.

1-Hob 2-Nagaikaze: 3d2 ⇒ (2, 1, 1) = 4

White shakes his head from the blow and retaliates. First poking Nagaikaze, then Hob.

Shortsword vs Nagaikaze AC 26: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
Shortsword vs Hob AC 25, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Shortsword vs Hob AC 25, MAP 2+, Agile: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

But apparently the blow really rang his bells...

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Shaken:
Surrendered: Blue
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White (-20; FF)
**Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 26; Mountain Stance)
Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow
Green
Pink

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Twilight Halfling Rogue / 5th
Stats:
| HP: 55/56 | AC: 23 or 25 with Nimble Dodge Reaction ↺ | F: +9; R: +13; W: +12 | Perception(E): +12; Low Light with Keen Eyes| Hero Pts: 1/3 | Spd: 30' ◆ | Stealth(E) +13 | Active Conditions: Trap Finder

Since White is Flatfooted, Mylow Strides ◆ around behind him and Strikes ◆◆ twice with the pommel of his rapier.

Striking +1 Rapier Attack #1 vs FF, Finesse: 1d20 + 12 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 2 - 2 = 27
Rapier Non-lethal Dmg #1: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 6) + 4 = 16 + Precision Dmg #1: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10

Striking +1 Rapier Attack #2 vs FF, Finesse: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 14
Rapier Non-lethal Dmg #2: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12 + Precision Dmg #2: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

"You guys really should give up before the big guy gets angry."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Mylow calmly walks around behind White and clubs him with the pommel of his rapier. White begins seeing stars and has an idea that making Hob angry is not a good idea. He looks undecided whether he wants to continue or not.

Meanwhile Red decides to attack:

1-Mylow 2-Hob: 3d2 ⇒ (1, 1, 1) = 3

Shortsword vs Mylow AC 24, Nimble Dodge: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Shortsword vs Mylow AC 22, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Shortsword vs Mylow AC 22, MAP 2+, Agile: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Piercing/Slashing: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Hob, I believe that should trigger your AoO

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (Shaken bandits only)
Shaken: White
Surrendered: Blue
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White (-46; FF; Shaken)
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 48/55
Red
**Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 26; Mountain Stance)
**Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
**Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow
Green
Pink

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

Nagaikaze ponders "Am I the Big Guy?...Does he want me to be angry?", before realizing that he probably meant Hob and that more invaders may be approaching from the south. He moves past Hob, Emoubu, and Yellow to take up a position Flanking Yellow with Emoubu, where hopefully he will draw their attention rather than his seemingly less durable allies. He attempts to bludgeon Yellow with nonlethal blows and then prepares to resist any offense.
Action 1 ◆ Move (provoking white and yellow)
Action 2 ◆ Flurry of Blows
Falling Stone Strike#1 vs Yellow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33 forbludgeoning, Nonlethal: 2d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7, 1) + 4 + 2 = 14
Falling Stone Strike#2 vs Yellow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 forbludgeoning, Nonlethal: 2d8 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7, 1) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 16
If either hits and damages I will attempt to use Stunning Fist - Fort save DC 22
Action 3 ◆ Use Mountain Stronghold (AC to 28)

Hopes to use Stand Still reaction on anyone moving to flank him

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Nagaikaze falls on Yellow like a ton of bricks. Yellow looks stunned and shell shocked, wondering what he's gotten himself into.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (Shaken bandits only)
Shaken: White, Yellow
Surrendered: Blue
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White (-46; FF; Shaken)
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 28; Mountain Stance)
**Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
**Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow (-44; Stunned 1; Frightened 1; Shaken)
Green
Pink

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Horizon Hunters

'Hob' HP 86/86 | AC 25| F +13 [E] R +10 [E] W +12 [E]| Perception +12 [E] | Stealth +3| Exploration: Scout | Resist Negative 1
GM Tiger wrote:


Hob, I believe that should trigger your AoO

Did Red move around me? Always happy to get a free swing but it looks like they just stabbed thrice which doesn't have the Manipulate trait or any other trait that I think would trigger it.

(And Hob will decline to AoO Mylow as his ally moved :)

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Apologies. I thought AoO will trigger if he attacks someone other than you. My experience with AoO is from AD&D 2e when everything has an AoO! :)

Grand Archive

Kobold (Draconic Exemplar: Brass) Swashbuckler (Braggart) 4 | HP 54/54 | AC 21 (23 when parrying) | Fortitude (+9), Reflex (+12), Will (+8) | Perception (+8) | Hero Points 2 | Exploration: Avoid Notice Speed 30 (35 w/panache) | Darkvision | Fire Resistance 2 | Special Rules w/Fear Effects | Conditions:

Emoubu snarls at yellow. "Surrender. Your allies leave you behind, you have no chance of beat Dread Marshall Emoubu."
◆ ◆ Appeal to surrender Intimidation: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
◆Parry

*sigh*, I was going to ask if this triggered Panache, but I would be surprised if that roll succeeded. Also, wish those guys weren't getting away, but they've got a clear run now.

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1
Quote:
They appear to want to just cross the room to the stairs on the other side

Oooh…I missed that part.

Envoy's Alliance

CN Male Elf (ancient elf) Alchemist 5 | Bombs Used: Lightning 3, Shards 1, Dread 2, Acid 3, Fire 1| HP 56/56 | AC 22 | F +11 R +13 W +9 | Perc +9 (low light vision) | Stealth +10 | Exploration Mode (default): Investigate | Mantles: Mylow & Nagaikaze | speed 35'| Hero ⅓ | Reagents 9/9 | Active Conditions: Resist Cold/Electricity/Negative 1, Cat's Eye | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

Evindal doesn't want Green and Pink to move up the other stairs and possibly alert other enemies so he quickly tries to devise a strategy to slow them down.

◆ Devise a Stratagem on Green
Devise a Stratagem: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Unsure if his strategy will work on Green, he instead takes aim at Pink...

◆ Quickbomb Moderate Crystal Shards
Bomb: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 Ha, destiny!
P dmg on Pink (if 20 hits): 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7 +2 from Dread Marshal
Also: 4 P Splash dmg to both Pink and Green
Also: All squares in the splash (marked on the map) are now treated as having caltrops in them

Moderate Crystal Shards Bomb wrote:
Surfaces in the splash area grow brittle, gleaming red crystals that crumble to dust after 1 minute. The crystals on level surfaces are caltrops (Core Rulebook 287). The crystals on vertical surfaces can be used briefly as handholds, granting the listed item bonus to the next Athletics check to Climb each space. The crystals in each space crumble after the creature leaves, whether Climbing or moving through the caltrops....These four-pronged metal spikes can cause damage to a creature’s feet. You can scatter caltrops in an empty square adjacent to you with an Interact action. The first creature that moves into that square must succeed at a DC 14 Acrobatics check or take 1d4 piercing damage and 1 persistent bleed damage. A creature taking persistent bleed damage from caltrops takes a –5-foot penalty to its Speed. Spending an Interact action to pluck the caltrops free reduces the DC to stop the bleeding. Once a creature takes damage from caltrops, enough caltrops are ruined that other creatures moving into the square are safe.

Then he backs up, in hopes of avoiding an unpleasant counterattack from the two new foes.

◆ Stride

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Emoubu attempts to scare Yellow into surrendering. However, despite being shell-shocked, Yellow manages to stick his tongue out at Emoubu.

Surrounded on both sides, Yellow steps north, out of the flank, before striking at Nagaikaze.

Shortsword vs Nagaikaze AC 28, Frightened 1: 1d20 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 - 1 = 20

Unfortunately his current condition leaves him a tad bit distracted...

GM Dice:

Acrobatics Green: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Acrobatics Pink: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Evindal's bomb narrowly misses Pink. However, both Pink and Green get showered by sharp bits of crystal from Evindal's bomb. They do, however, avoid stepping on the crystal bits that land around them. They resume their headlong flight down the stairs and vanish around the corner.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (Shaken bandits only)
Shaken: White, Yellow
Surrendered: Blue
Escaped: Pink, Green
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Hob - AC 25, 70/86
White (-46; FF; Shaken)
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 28; Mountain Stance)
Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow (-44; Shaken)

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Horizon Hunters

'Hob' HP 86/86 | AC 25| F +13 [E] R +10 [E] W +12 [E]| Perception +12 [E] | Stealth +3| Exploration: Scout | Resist Negative 1

Hob turns his head a bit to look to the damage and surrounded for white.

You heard me. Know the drill. One…

Intimidate to Appeal to Shadowy Intruders: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Two

If above didn’t work and white didn’t surrender, Hob will Snagging Strike at them. If they did surrender and know what’s good for them, the swing would be to red - that one without pulling punches and fully lethal (so ignore that -2)

nonlethal(?) Snagging Strike: 1d20 + 17 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 17 - 2 = 32 for nonlethal(?) bludgeoning: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 = 9

If hits, target is flat-footed. And if it’s a crit, they are Prone

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Hob attempts to coerce White into surrendering. White refuses but Hob's attack knocks White clean out.

White's unconscious.. so I'll consider that a surrender :)

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (Shaken bandits only)
Shaken: Yellow
Surrendered: Blue, White
Escaped: Pink, Green
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
**Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 55/55
Red
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 28; Mountain Stance)
Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow (-44; Shaken)

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Horizon Hunters

CG Male Twilight Halfling Rogue / 5th
Stats:
| HP: 55/56 | AC: 23 or 25 with Nimble Dodge Reaction ↺ | F: +9; R: +13; W: +12 | Perception(E): +12; Low Light with Keen Eyes| Hero Pts: 1/3 | Spd: 30' ◆ | Stealth(E) +13 | Active Conditions: Trap Finder

Mylow Strides ◆ around behind Red into the flank and Strikes ◆◆ twice with the pommel of his rapier.

Striking +1 Rapier Attack #1 vs FF, Finesse: 1d20 + 12 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 2 - 2 = 13
Rapier Non-lethal Dmg #1: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12 + Precision Dmg #1: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6

Striking +1 Rapier Attack #2 vs FF, Finesse: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 25
Rapier Non-lethal Dmg #2: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11 + Precision Dmg #2: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10

Mylow says, "Seeee!, What did I say about getting the big guy angry! Give it up!"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Mylow gets around Red and whacks him on the head with the pommel of his rapier. Red sees stars but does not go down.

Red growls in anger and pokes Mylow thrice.

Shortsword vs Mylow AC 24, Nimble Dodge: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Shortsword vs Mylow AC 22, MAP, Agile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Shortsword vs Mylow AC 22, MAP 2+, Agile: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Piercing: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Mylow avoids two poke, but the third draws blood.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (Shaken bandits only)
Shaken: Yellow
Surrendered: Blue, White
Escaped: Pink, Green
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 47/55
Red (-21 NL)
**Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 28; Mountain Stance)
**Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
**Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow (-44; Shaken)

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Envoy's Alliance

CN Male Elf (ancient elf) Alchemist 5 | Bombs Used: Lightning 3, Shards 1, Dread 2, Acid 3, Fire 1| HP 56/56 | AC 22 | F +11 R +13 W +9 | Perc +9 (low light vision) | Stealth +10 | Exploration Mode (default): Investigate | Mantles: Mylow & Nagaikaze | speed 35'| Hero ⅓ | Reagents 9/9 | Active Conditions: Resist Cold/Electricity/Negative 1, Cat's Eye | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

Evindal glares after the two escaping miscreants before turning his attention back to the foes at hand.

◆ Devise a Stratagem vs Red
Devise a Stratagem: 1d20 ⇒ 14

◆ Quickbomb Moderate Dread Ampoule, using Bomber research field to limit splash to Red only
Attack result vs Red: 14+12=26 Ignore Lesser Cover
Mental dmg, splash: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7 +2 from Dread Marshal
On a hit, Red is Frightened 1

◆ Interact to Retrieve Sling

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

Nagaikaze's jaw clenches even as his defenses relax as he quietly realizes what should have been obvious before. What were those intruders doing up there? Where have they run off to? He hopes the answers can still be found, but first...
"Just...STOP! NOW...please." He repositions himself to get into grabbing distance of both of the remaining threats and hoping to finish things quickly, starts bashing heads.
Mountain Stronghold ends (AC returns to 26)
Action 1 ◆ Stride (provoking yellow)
Action 2 ◆ Flurry of Blows
Falling Stone Strike#1 vs Red: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20 forbludgeoning, Nonlethal: 2d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6, 6) + 4 + 2 = 18
Falling Stone Strike#2 vs Red?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 forbludgeoning, Nonlethal: 2d8 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 15
If Strike#1 of the Flurry doesn't drop Red then Strike#2 will also target Red and attempt to Stun it using Stunning Fist (Fort save DC 22). If it did it'll target White.
If Strike#2 of the Flurry doesn't drop Red then Strike#3 will also target Red and attempt to Stun it using Stunning Fist (Fort save DC 22). If it did it'll target White.

Action 3 ◆ Strike
Falling Stone Strike#3 vs Red?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 forbludgeoning, Nonlethal: 2d8 + 4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 7) + 4 + 4 + 2 = 18

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

When I put White in there, I meant Yellow.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Nagaikaze and Evindal both target Red and hit. Red looks really shell shocked and wonders what he just got himself into.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (Shaken bandits only)
Shaken: Yellow, Red
Surrendered: Blue, White
Escaped: Pink, Green
------------------
Those with ** may go

Hob - AC 25, 70/86
Mylow Metcalf - AC 22 (24 Nimble Dodge), 47/55
Red (-46, -36 NL; Frightened 1; Shaken)
Nagaikaze - AC 22 (26/28), 92/92 (AC 26; Mountain Stance)
**Emoubu - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 54/54 (Dread Marshal Stance; +2 dmg for allies w/in 20')
Evindal Mog - AC 22, 56/56
Yellow (-44; Shaken)

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Appeal to Shadowy Intruders (2 actions):

You call out to a visibly shaken foe and attempt to convince them to surrender. Depending upon your strategy, attempt a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against the foe’s Will DC to make your case for the foe’s surrender.
CS: Foe surrenders, +1 bonus to future checks for 1 minute
S: Foe surrenders
F: Foe doesn't surrender
CF: Foe doesn't surrender, -1 penalty to future checks for 1 minute

Grand Archive

Male, Versatile Human Cook, Monk 7
Stat Stuff:
HP: 106 | AC: 23/27(Mountain Stance)/29 | F:+16; R:+12; W:+11 | Perc: +12; (Goggles of Night) | Reaction: Stand Still ↺ | Spd: 45'/40'(Mountain Stance) ◆ | Resists: Negative 1, Fire 5 | Focus Pt: 1 | Hero Pt: 1

I think Hob also made Red Prone

Grand Archive

Kobold (Draconic Exemplar: Brass) Swashbuckler (Braggart) 4 | HP 54/54 | AC 21 (23 when parrying) | Fortitude (+9), Reflex (+12), Will (+8) | Perception (+8) | Hero Points 2 | Exploration: Avoid Notice Speed 30 (35 w/panache) | Darkvision | Fire Resistance 2 | Special Rules w/Fear Effects | Conditions:

Sorry, busy day at work.

Emoubu stares down red and gives a growl he hopes is intimidating enough
◆◆Appeal to Shadowy Intruders: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

He then steps closer to put more people into his damage-boosting aura.

◆Step

1 to 50 of 302 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost VI] PF2e 03-06 Struck By Shadows (P5) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.