Eberron Official Campaign

Game Master EltonJ

This campaign is one where we go through the published adventures for 3.5e.


351 to 400 of 821 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Warforged Aegis 1/Soulknife 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 22, T 11, F 21 | F 5, R 4, W 5 | Init +1, Perception +6

Escher stands aside.


m LN human Gunslinger 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Perc +7 | Grit 2/2 | Ammo 5/5

Of course we will help you. Beren nods confidently.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The warforged hands you the key. "good that you see reason," he says.


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

"All you had to do was ask nicely. "


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Lia will shrug and say to the Warforged, "Please, lead the way."


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

Karsh'e picks up his pack and shoulders his way into the straps.

He looks expectantly at the others, and at the new warforged to lead the way.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The warforged leads you back to the Adamatine door way. "Just put the key in the keyhole and it should unlock," he says. "Just go in there and retrieve the schema and bring it back here."


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Lia raises one eyebrow.
"You seem to know much about what lies beyond this door. What should we expect?"


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

Karsh'e trails the group, watching for followers behind.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

EltonJ wrote:
The warforged leads you back to the Adamatine door way. "Just put the key in the keyhole and it should unlock," he says. "Just go in there and retrieve the schema and bring it back here."

"Why haven't you done it already yourself?"


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"There are things in there that I don't want to deal with alone," says the Warforged. He takes the key and unlocks the Adamantine doors. "There you go."


m LN human Gunslinger 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Perc +7 | Grit 2/2 | Ammo 5/5

And yet what is there? About what things you don't want to deal with kha-kha-kha... - Beren shuts his mouth with his hand, restraining a cough, then wipes away tears and continues - ...you say?


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Lia does her best to keep a solemn, serious face but can't help but lift one side of her mouth up at Beren's antics as she heads through the door.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"You will see," says the Warforged.


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

Karsh'e shrugs off his pack and gently lowers it to the ground. "What I'd really like to see is whether you have the courage and skill to face whatever terrifies you beyond the door. Or maybe you're a cowardly bumbler like your master's other servants."


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"I'm not cowardly," the Warforged stated.


Warforged Aegis 1/Soulknife 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 22, T 11, F 21 | F 5, R 4, W 5 | Init +1, Perception +6

"Then you must have more information about what defenses are beyond the door. Telling us will increase the chances of success." says Escher.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The Warforged responds, "There is two robotic hounds in that place. Very old and dangerous."


m LN human Gunslinger 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Perc +7 | Grit 2/2 | Ammo 5/5

Tell me honestly, you only answered him because he's a warforged too, right? It's kind of out of date. Beren looks at him with a venomous half-smile.


Warforged Aegis 1/Soulknife 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 22, T 11, F 21 | F 5, R 4, W 5 | Init +1, Perception +6

"There is a certain common ground." he says noncommittally. Internally, he realizes the dramatic opportunity of being seen as a potential turncoat or double agent. The audience must not know which side he stands with.


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

Karsh'e chews on his upper lip, then seems to come to a decision.
"At home evil and good know themselves, and can't hide for long. We know the bad villages to avoid, and renegades can only conceal their real nature for so long. It's all so cloudy here.

"Today I choose to be good. "

He addresses the unknown warforged. "Brave bumbler, then. IF I go through that door first, will you be second behind me?"


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Lia's rare smile turns into a frown.
"Shall we go, gentlemen or would you all like to present your sex organs to compare and judge?"


m LN human Gunslinger 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Perc +7 | Grit 2/2 | Ammo 5/5

Yep, it's time to move in for a long time.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"Only one way for you to find out," says the Warforged.


Warforged Aegis 1/Soulknife 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 22, T 11, F 21 | F 5, R 4, W 5 | Init +1, Perception +6

"I'll go through first." offers Escher. "You get the key and open and I'll move in."


m LN human Gunslinger 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Perc +7 | Grit 2/2 | Ammo 5/5

GM?


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Lia sighs audibly and enters.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

You see two mechanical dogs growling. They seem to be taking exception for you being there. Other than that, the place is dark. There seems to be old books around and on the floor.


m LN human Gunslinger 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Perc +7 | Grit 2/2 | Ammo 5/5

Beren has absolutely no doubts about what to do with the growling mechanical dogs in the dungeon.

Repeating Heavy Crossbow (PBS, Precise Shot): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 251d10 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 
Crit?: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 181d10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 
17 hp total, if it confirms


Warforged Aegis 1/Soulknife 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 22, T 11, F 21 | F 5, R 4, W 5 | Init +1, Perception +6

Escher will move forward to engage the dogs. Sadly he doesn't notice the rubble and his swing goes wild.

longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

Karsh'e hangs back to keep a necessary eye on the warforged. Still he feels that this is the critical battle, and his companions need encouragement. The normally quiet half-orc's voice rings out. " 'twas dark in the sewers beneath Sharn, when Escher Warforged, defeated the Dogs of Death. Beren Sharp-eyed stood with him, and the fair elven Lady Lia ...."

He drops his pack.

Standard action to inspire courage. :

Inspire Courage (Su) You can use your performance to inspire courage in your allies (including yourself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive your performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. Inspire courage is a mind-affecting ability. Inspire courage can use audible or visual components. The bard must choose which component to use when starting his performance.

Move action to drop pack.


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Lia nods at Karsh'e as he begins. She ignores that 'fair lady' thing while taking a shot at a dog. The wounded one unless it is down for good.
short bow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 9
P damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Ah, Dicebot still loves me..


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Beren Lonn wrote:

Beren has absolutely no doubts about what to do with the growling mechanical dogs in the dungeon.

Repeating Heavy Crossbow (PBS, Precise Shot): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 25 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Crit?: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 181d10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
17 hp total, if it confirms

It didn't confirm.

One of the mechanical dogs has a quarrel stuck in it.

Escher wrote:

Escher will move forward to engage the dogs. Sadly he doesn't notice the rubble and his swing goes wild.

longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Escher, you drop your sword.

Karsh'e wrote:

Karsh'e hangs back to keep a necessary eye on the warforged. Still he feels that this is the critical battle, and his companions need encouragement. The normally quiet half-orc's voice rings out. " 'twas dark in the sewers beneath Sharn, when Escher Warforged, defeated the Dogs of Death. Beren Sharp-eyed stood with him, and the fair elven Lady Lia ...."

He drops his pack.

Standard action to inspire courage. :

Inspire Courage (Su) You can use your performance to inspire courage in your allies (including yourself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to perceive your performance. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. Inspire courage is a mind-affecting ability. Inspire courage can use audible or visual components. The bard must choose which component to use when starting his performance.

Move action to drop pack.

Pack dropped.

Lia wrote:

Lia nods at Karsh'e as he begins. She ignores that 'fair lady' thing while taking a shot at a dog. The wounded one unless it is down for good.

short bow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 9
P damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Ah, Dicebot still loves me..

That's a miss.


Warforged Aegis 1/Soulknife 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 22, T 11, F 21 | F 5, R 4, W 5 | Init +1, Perception +6

Escer will grab his sword and attack again.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 5) + 5 = 11


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The mechanical dog dies at Escher's attack. It simply goes inert.


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

"Mischance Escher dropped his sword,
he stooped to gain it and the Deathly Dog pounced.
Instinct saw Escher's bright blade to the gut,
Clang and the clockwork beast fell...."

Continuing his impromptu lay, Karsh'e steps into the room and circles to the left to leave room for the archer and crossbowman. He glances back at the door to see if Bumbler has followed.

He raises his whip to strike...

COntinue Inspire courage as a free action. Move to 10' from second dog. If he has an action left attack with whip .

whip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 ... damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

You strike the second mechanical dog, and he winces.


m LN human Gunslinger 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3 CMD 16 | F +2 R +6 W +2 | Perc +7 | Grit 2/2 | Ammo 5/5

Repeating Heavy Crossbow (PBS, Precise Shot): 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 191d10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4 
any enemy


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

That'll hurt.


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Lia sternly talks at the dog.
"Bad dog! Go home!"
Probably more effective than her shooting...


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Beren Lonn wrote:

Repeating Heavy Crossbow (PBS, Precise Shot): 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 19 1d10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

any enemy

An crossbow bolt is stuck in the dog, there are sparks that fly everywhere.


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Who's up?


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The dog.

The dog leaps to attack Lia.
Mechanical Dog attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The dog doesn't connect.

Now it's Escher's turn again.


Warforged Aegis 1/Soulknife 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 22, T 11, F 21 | F 5, R 4, W 5 | Init +1, Perception +6

He keeps pressing his attack to his mechanical cousin.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 5) + 4 = 15


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

You missed.
Next is Kar'she's turn.


Male Half-orc Bard 2 Init +2 Percept +5 (darkvision 60) SenseMotive +4 22 /22 HP; Fort +3 Reflex +5 Will +3 (+4 v Bardic, sonic, lanaguage) ; AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12

Escher, did you include the inspire courage bonus in your roll ?

Karsh'e sweeps the whip low, but it skips off the floor, loses speed and brushes harmlessly on the dog's leg.

Continue Inspire courage as a free action.
whip, inspire courage: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11 ... damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Okay, Lia, it's your turn.


Elf (Aerenal) Cleric of the Undying Court 2 HP 9 AC 20 (T 13, FF 17) Fort +4 Refl +4 Will +7 init +3

Lia sweeps her scimitar out and attacks the mechanical beast.
scimitar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
S damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

And Dicebot still loves me!
Lia apparently has forgotten all her training and has trouble with basic blade handling...


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Lia eberron wrote:

Lia sweeps her scimitar out and attacks the mechanical beast.

scimitar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
S damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

And Dicebot still loves me!
Lia apparently has forgotten all her training and has trouble with basic blade handling...

The mechanical beast attacks Lia!

Mechanical Dog attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

And it misses.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Okay, Escher, it's your turn.


Warforged Aegis 1/Soulknife 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 22, T 11, F 21 | F 5, R 4, W 5 | Init +1, Perception +6

"Bad dog." he quips as he continues his attack.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 1) + 5 = 9
additional crit damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 = 11

351 to 400 of 821 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eberron play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.