PFS 2E 1-01 The Absalom Initiation (Inactive)

Game Master Merisal The Risen


1 to 50 of 144 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Maps and slides

This adventure starts in the grand lodge of Absalom:
Feel free to dot post so you can keep track of the recruitment but save introduction posts for when selections have been made which I will confirm in recruitment thread


Maps and slides

You have each received the following note

Invite:

Pathfinders,

I do hope you’ll join us at the Grand Lodge for the celebration to congratulate the most recent group of initiates. I have to say, I’m proud of how far you’ve come since you were an initiate, and I look forward to seeing you support the next generation of Pathfinders.

Besides that, gatherings like this are an excellent opportunity to rub elbows with the Society’s leadership and get to know them. That means you’ll always be quick to know about the best opportunities as soon as they arise. I hope you’ll take advantage of the event to put your best foot forward. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!

Janira Gavix, Pathfinder Society Head Initiate

You arrive at one of Skyreach Tower’s convocation halls for the festivities.

It seems as though the entire Grand Lodge has the air of a
celebration. The great gates are flung wide, and the phoenix
trees lining the entryway are in full flame. The halls of the
main tower of Skyreach, normally somber and reserved, echo
with the sound of voices and music. The great ballroom is
decked for a celebration, with colorful banners and bunting
along the walls, tables replete with food and drink, and a
jovial cacophony of conversation rising from Pathfinders of
all ancestries, nations, and backgrounds.

After a quick scan of the room, it’s obvious that many of
the attendees have gathered in small groups here and there.
A half-orc woman in an iconic ship captain’s hat stands
near the punch bowl, handing cups to anyone who passes
within reach, and a dark-skinned half-elf leads a small group
of new agents around the room, introducing them to other
attendees. Several senior agents stand in quiet conferral
with a dark-haired Taldan man with a distinctive chin strap
beard, while a scholarly dwarf tells a rousing tale to a
growing audience.

A familiar blond halfling woman bounces over, bubbling
with excitement. Janira Gavix, Head Initiate of the Pathfinder
Society, grins, “Oh, I’m so glad you made it! After all, the
celebration is for you. Have you gotten drinks? Snacks? Be
sure to spend some time getting to know everyone—it’s best
to be on good terms with the movers and shakers in the
Society, that’s how you learn about the latest opportunities.
I’ll be here if you need me to help you with anyone’s names
or to make an introduction. Just let me know how I can help!”

Janira gestures everyone forward into the room, beaming all
the while.

bookkeeping:
Please describe your character as they would be in this situation and post the relvant skills or lore in the discussion tab. You can also ask Janira who any of the described characters are See the link in my header for the maps, (I also tend to change the image to match prominent NPC at time of posting

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

It’s human with a Breastplate. In the belt it has a sling. My name is Lendaru.

The inventor goes to the dark-haired Taldan and waits.

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Magus 4 / HP 54/54, Perc +7, AC 21(23), Fort +10 Ref +7 Will +9 / Active conditions: Darkvision vision, Shield block, Resist 1 negative damage, Emergency targe

Wearing a breastplate polished for the occasion and carrying a shield in the back the dwarf with a long brown beard and an obvious clan dagger at the belt says to Janira: Thank you, thank you. Well it's not brand new but it's still in the beginning of the career, I hope. And he laughs.

Then he goes to the group of senior pathfinders around the Taldan guy. There he should learn something interesting he thinks.

Grand Archive

NG (Male) halfling (Nomadic halfling) wizard 5 (universalist) | Emissary | HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Fortitude** +4, Reflex** +6, Will* +7 | Perception** +5| Stealth* +6 | Speed 25 ft. | Focus Points 0 | Exploration Activity Avoid Notice | Active Conditions none | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ | ↺

A small halfling with a flying bat on his arm makes his presentation "Hello my name is Arthass and im going to be one of the most famous archemages of Maggabian Academy"

Radiant Oath

HP 28/28 | AC 19/21 \ F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +7 | speed 25| Hero 1/1 | focus 1/1

You see a male Halfling wearing hide armor, with a rapier on his hip, and a shield on his back. His black hooded cloak covers his head, and his outfit has lots of pouches. One of them moves a bit.

“Call me Moonshadow, champion of Cayden Cailien!”, he says in a gravelly voice. ”Defender of the oppressed, upholder of justice, and Hunter of evil!”

Nodding at the bat on Arthass’ arm, he adds, ”Impressive! I see you have a partner too”

He spots the woman at the punch bowl. ”Who’s the woman at the punch bowl?”, he asks Janira.

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

A stout dwarf with his leshy joins the group. They are holding hands while singing a happy song in Druid language. The duo seems enthusiastic to who they will meet at the party they are invited to attend. Travelling all the way from Droskar's Crag, finally they made it here at Absalom to hopefully relax and enjoy.

"Hello, everyone! Nice to be at this party, yeah! Been quite a while for a party. Tandang Boreas is me, and she is Plantina. Plantina, wave to them." Tandang introduces himself and his fleshy, who happily waves her leafy hands to others while perching at the druid's shoulder. Looking around, he notices among the crowd a fellow dwarf that looks scholarly. "Who is that?" he asks Janira.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Maps and slides

This section is about getting your 4 missions from the more prominent faction leaders and running a little interference with the person they are talking to to possibly gain a benefit after all that is done meet back with Janira to recieve your school items (unless your are field agent.) I will post all four conversations and list the appropriate skills against the other npcs but only post one check on first pass to give everyone chance to roll

Janira beams aat Moonshadow That is Calisro Benarry leader of the Horizon Hunters you know explore Explore EXPLORE report cooperate. She appears to be in conversation with Aaqir al-Hakam who will no doubt be speaking about new trade contacts. Your colleagues seem to be making a bee line for Urval and Eando Kline I believe Eando may have a mission for you all. Fola Barun She indicates the elven woman now in conversation with Kreighton Shaine the master of scrolls will also love to meet new agents

She smiles at Tandang. "That's Gorn Greathammer who is speaking with master of spells Sorrina Westyr may also have something of interest

The Tall Taldan man is Eando Kline who is in conversation with a lizardfolk "Urval you know I always say the actual pathfinder agents on the scene make the best judge of what is dangerous He turns to welcome you
Welcome friends. Could you sort out a matter of concern that has been raised. A scholar Tavvar Hamavsi at the college of mysteries has found some long buried research rituals and is eager to try it out but some say the research is dangerous.Could you look into it for me?"

She should be studying the natural world no?" Urval interjects

Urval:
Nature Survival or any terrain Lore

Aaqir al-Hakam:
Diplomacy Society Guild lore or Mercantile lore

Kreighton Shaine:
Occultism Society Fortune telling lore games Lore any lore not covered by the common categories

Sorrina Westyr:
Religion Nature or scribing lore

Grand Archive

Male Human Inventor 7 | HP 85/85 | AC 26/28 | F+13 R+12 (+14 Bulwark) W+11; cold and fire resist 3/5 Negative resist 1| Perc +9 (Initiative +11) | Shield Hardness 8 HP 64/64 | Speed 30 ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Defend| Active Conditions: None

Liam entered the ballroom a little apprehensively. Given the nature of the party and of the Pathfinder Society, he thought it would be appropriate to have his gear openly displayed. But it was a party, and if he had misjudged that and arrived in armor...

He's relieved to see that the others are also fully equipped.

He is a tall-ish and somewhat broad human in piecemeal armor that was recently patched. It has more than the usual number of buttons and knobs, and occasionally emits small bursts of steam. He has a Wayfinder prominently displayed clipped to his belt, and a flail-type weapon of his own design featuring a length of chain wound around it. The shield hanging from the back of his armor is fairly ordinary and bears no device.

Liam nods at Janira's introductions, but she isn't providing as much information as he would have hoped. Still, he recognizes the Master of Scrolls and moves towards him and Fola Barun.

Listening for what they're talking about, Liam hopes to impress them by following and contributing to their conversation. He's no spellcaster, but that doesn't mean he's not knowledgeable about the subject. He helped his older brother learn to control his budding sorcerous powers, after all.

Occultism: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

Finally the inventor goes to see Aaqir al-Hakam. He tries to make a good impression by telling them if he knows at the cultural level.

Society:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

Urwal, Nature check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Tandang thinks the lizardfolk are nice to have a chat with.

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Magus 4 / HP 54/54, Perc +7, AC 21(23), Fort +10 Ref +7 Will +9 / Active conditions: Darkvision vision, Shield block, Resist 1 negative damage, Emergency targe

The dwarf notices Aaqir al-Hakram then.

Mercantile lore: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Radiant Oath

HP 28/28 | AC 19/21 \ F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +7 | speed 25| Hero 1/1 | focus 1/1

Moonshadow makes his way over to Sorrina. When Gorn Greathammer finishes his story, he waits for the laughter and applause to die down before addressing her.

”Sorrina Westyr”, he says ominously, ”Call me Moonshadow, champion of Cayden Cailien. Do you have any advice for making the most of His blessings?”

Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Maps and slides

Fola is delighted to meet Liam and asks what he did before joining the society and what he's excited to be doing now he's a fully fledged agent. She then adds A recent Pathfinder Society recruit who’s still in training lost a relative who tried sneaking into a famed haunted house to learn its secrets. The house has since been slated for demolition, given the number of injuries and casualties that have occurred there. Fola promised the recruit that she would make sure their relative was laid to rest properly, Could you explore the Mavedarus Manor in the precipce district and retrieve the body. The easiest way to identify the victim is by the spiral-shaped religious symbol of Pharasma that he wears.

She also addsStrong or deceptive words are still by far better than physical blows especially if backed up by a little magic and hands Liam a Silvertongue mutagen


Maps and slides

Calisro Benarry Grrets you warmly and offers to "Spice up" your drinks with a little something from a hip flask that bears a detailed engraving of a ship and the phrase Grinning Pixie

I has made some weird friends over the years. One of the weirdest—a long-lived naga with unparalleled occult knowledge—was unjustly accused of a crime, punished with the Charge of the Gorgon, and left petrified in Westgate. I've bribed someone to get permission to restore my friend, but it’ll look a lot more official if a third party takes care of the details, Know what i mean!. She gives a sly wink hands a greater salve of antiparalysis with explicit instructions that it be used only on the Naga to Lendaru

I can not be part of any such clandestine activiy adds Aaqir al-Hakam who is not at all mollified by Lendaru, Dranthal or even Calisro's hip flask

Society, diplomacy or guild ore mercantile lore from someone who has not interacted with Aaqir to mollify Aaqir and get the bous boost from Calisro


Maps and slides

Tandrang spends some time discussing the objective of the Verdant Wheel which impresses Eando Kline is impressed with Tandrang saying to him I can put your social skills to good use. He provides you with a list of individuals he goes to for information across Absalom, telling you Drop my name in conversations with these people to get the best scoop on current events. Doing so grants a +2 circumstance bonus to a single Diplomacy check to Gather Information during this scenario.


Maps and slides

I nice jest but there is little one as studied as I can tell you of the magic of Cayden he is much more impulsive than most Gods Sorrina sponds to Moonshadow

Hah do not be so hard on our new pathfinder I am sure Moonshadow has all the skills necessary to deal with the situation in the flotsam graveyard. A sunken ship has recently washed up on a reef not far from Absalom. I have heard that the smugglers using it as a safe house are involved in smuggling texts and possibly living creatures from Nex. The books are valuable enough that I doubt they’d be left lying around, but I'm interested in any information you can find about the smugglers’ methods

Now texts from Nex would be very interesting interjects Sorrina

again checks from those who have yet to act from Sorrina from religion nature or scribing lore

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

Nature for Sorrina: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

"Hopefully those books are still around and not soaked under seawater." Tandang chimes into the conversation with Sorrina. "We can retrieve them for you as soon as possible." he adds.

Grand Archive

Male Human Inventor 7 | HP 85/85 | AC 26/28 | F+13 R+12 (+14 Bulwark) W+11; cold and fire resist 3/5 Negative resist 1| Perc +9 (Initiative +11) | Shield Hardness 8 HP 64/64 | Speed 30 ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Defend| Active Conditions: None

"My older brother suddenly developed sorcerous powers, possibly as a result of something my mother was exposed to on her adventures. He had trouble controlling his magic. I learned a lot while helping him to learn to control it, and anticipating that I might have a similar breakthrough. I never did, and he joined the Society years ago. I might have had the aptitude to learn magic, but I spent all that time focused on studying about controlling magic for people with inborn power--never picked up anything about how people get started learning magic if they don't already have that.

"My mother started training me with weapons instead. I never quite had her talent, but--" A vent at Liam's shoulder emits a puff of steam, "--I've also been working on my gadgets since my brother left. It's kind of the family business. I had to consider the skills I wanted to master and found a path different from my brother and not quite the same as my mother's, but we're all going the same direction. I always knew I would."

He nods and holds up the mutagen. "Thank you for this. I'll make sure to look into that situation. Hauntings aren't my specialty, but I know a thing or two."

Grand Archive

NG (Male) halfling (Nomadic halfling) wizard 5 (universalist) | Emissary | HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Fortitude** +4, Reflex** +6, Will* +7 | Perception** +5| Stealth* +6 | Speed 25 ft. | Focus Points 0 | Exploration Activity Avoid Notice | Active Conditions none | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ | ↺

Arthass moves to the great Kreigton Shaine "Greetings master of Scrolls my name is Arthass and spy a recent aspirant to the Pathfinder Society, I am a novice in the art of magic although my dream is to enter the Magambian Academy one day and become a promising archmage in the service of the Society maybe you could give me some advice"
ocultism: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Magus 4 / HP 54/54, Perc +7, AC 21(23), Fort +10 Ref +7 Will +9 / Active conditions: Darkvision vision, Shield block, Resist 1 negative damage, Emergency targe

The dwarf is a bit upset that his words didn't find their target. So as a right dwarf he goes to take a drink and wait along. They don't want to hear him he won't continue to speak. That's so.

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

The inventor waits until the others have finished talking.


Maps and slides

Fola continues her conversation with Liam Indeed and how is your brother doing. Oh is that Janira trying to get your attention remeber Mvadarus manor in the precipice quarter.

Tandrang impresses Sorrina Gorm why dont you give these recruits one of those scrolls I got for you. Ibelieve you had a heal scroll amagic missile scroll or a disrupting weapons scroll Gorm iis more than happy to offer just one of those scrolls

Janira gathers you all together (or is that the GM)

You have your missions are you ready show your fellow pathfinders what you are made of

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Magus 4 / HP 54/54, Perc +7, AC 21(23), Fort +10 Ref +7 Will +9 / Active conditions: Darkvision vision, Shield block, Resist 1 negative damage, Emergency targe

Once they are assembled the dwarf says: Well I think we have to begin with the visit of the manor to make it before its destruction. So agree for the first task?

Radiant Oath

HP 28/28 | AC 19/21 \ F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +7 | speed 25| Hero 1/1 | focus 1/1
Dran'Thal wrote:
Once they are assembled the dwarf says: Well I think we have to begin with the visit of the manor to make it before its destruction. So agree for the first task?

”Agreed”, Moonshadow rasps. ”To the haunted house! I’m not afraid of any ghosts!”

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

I agree. Let’s go to the manor first.

Grand Archive

Male Human Inventor 7 | HP 85/85 | AC 26/28 | F+13 R+12 (+14 Bulwark) W+11; cold and fire resist 3/5 Negative resist 1| Perc +9 (Initiative +11) | Shield Hardness 8 HP 64/64 | Speed 30 ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Defend| Active Conditions: None

"As good a place to start as any," agrees Liam.


Maps and slides

Gorm fixes Tandrang with a warm smile So will it be disrupting weapons to make two weapons deadlier to undead, Magic missile to unerring hit any foe, and fully effective against the ghostly forms or the heal scroll that both harms undead and heals the party at the same time

Janira smiles I like a decisive group. Remember you may well glean some useful info from folks living close by your areas of interest

in other words you may wan to gather some information via diploamcy checks first before you arrive at the manor(also please post your schools choice before you set off)

The Mavedarus home was once a grand, three-story structure with a rooftop veranda and manicured grounds. Now, only the first floor remains standing, the second and third stories having collapsed during the earthquake, and in the years of neglect since, the grounds have grown into a wild disarray.

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Magus 4 / HP 54/54, Perc +7, AC 21(23), Fort +10 Ref +7 Will +9 / Active conditions: Darkvision vision, Shield block, Resist 1 negative damage, Emergency targe

School item: healing potion

The dwarf ask people around if they know something about the building but he's not very convinced they might know something.

Diplomacy, gather information: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

Scool item : healing potion

The inventor asks passers-by if they know anything about the building.

Diplomacy:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Radiant Oath

HP 28/28 | AC 19/21 \ F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +7 | speed 25| Hero 1/1 | focus 1/1

School item: healing potion

”Psst!”, Moonshadow hisses at a nearby squirrel. ”Have you seen any ghosts around here?”

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Grand Archive

Male Human Inventor 7 | HP 85/85 | AC 26/28 | F+13 R+12 (+14 Bulwark) W+11; cold and fire resist 3/5 Negative resist 1| Perc +9 (Initiative +11) | Shield Hardness 8 HP 64/64 | Speed 30 ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Defend| Active Conditions: None

School item: healing potion

Liam joins the others in asking around. Not a good idea to go into a dangerous environment until everyone is reading, and more information is always welcome!

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

School Item: Minor healing potion

Tandang joins the others asking around for a certain manor in the area. Plantina, his familiar just follows his lead as he talk to the townsfolk.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Grand Archive

NG (Male) halfling (Nomadic halfling) wizard 5 (universalist) | Emissary | HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Fortitude** +4, Reflex** +6, Will* +7 | Perception** +5| Stealth* +6 | Speed 25 ft. | Focus Points 0 | Exploration Activity Avoid Notice | Active Conditions none | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ | ↺

School item: healing potion

Arthass begins to speak with people to get information as fast as he can

diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Maps and slides

Most of you get "why do you want to know about that manor its scary dont go in"

Dran'Thal also hears

Spoiler:
the the Maverdus kept their slaves in the basement

Liam hears

Spoiler:
The maverdus family specialty was binding souls into dolls

note rolls had to be redone as secret checks were required

This old home might have once commanded the respect and envy of its neighbors, but the remaining story is cracked and crumbling. Whatever upper stories it might have once had have long collapsed, scattering stone and debris across gardens grown wild and weedy. Two curving staircases lead to a broad veranda bereft of its railings. Two openings that might have once been doors lead into the faint remnants of a solarium, while two more doors lead further into the creaking house itself. A whiff of rot and decay seeps from the structure.

Please state where and how you are exploring the structure (ie exploration mode) link to slides with maps is in my character header

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Magus 4 / HP 54/54, Perc +7, AC 21(23), Fort +10 Ref +7 Will +9 / Active conditions: Darkvision vision, Shield block, Resist 1 negative damage, Emergency targe

The dwarf raises his shield and goes up the stairs looking around.

Exploration mode: Defend AC 21

Ready for the door opening?

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

The inventor follows the dwarf while being discreet.

Exploration mode: Avoid notice

Grand Archive

Male Human Inventor 7 | HP 85/85 | AC 26/28 | F+13 R+12 (+14 Bulwark) W+11; cold and fire resist 3/5 Negative resist 1| Perc +9 (Initiative +11) | Shield Hardness 8 HP 64/64 | Speed 30 ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Defend| Active Conditions: None

Loan drew his weapon and shield and held them ready.

Defend

Radiant Oath

HP 28/28 | AC 19/21 \ F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +7 | speed 25| Hero 1/1 | focus 1/1

Moonshadow moves cautiously up the stairs, looking around. At the doorway, he draws his rapier and shield, ready to join Dran’Thal in the initial rush.

Defend

Grand Archive

NG (Male) halfling (Nomadic halfling) wizard 5 (universalist) | Emissary | HP 13/13 | AC 16 | Fortitude** +4, Reflex** +6, Will* +7 | Perception** +5| Stealth* +6 | Speed 25 ft. | Focus Points 0 | Exploration Activity Avoid Notice | Active Conditions none | ◆ | ◆◆ | ◆◆◆ | ◇ | ↺

Liam prepAres to detect magical traps
detect magic

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

Tandang has his club and wooden shield ready, keeping the shield raised to protect himself. Plantina, his leshy, stays close to him, even hiding under his shirt. Exploration Mode: Defend

Radiant Oath

HP 28/28 | AC 19/21 \ F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +7 | speed 25| Hero 1/1 | focus 1/1

”Ready”, Moonshadow rasps.

Radiant Oath

HP 28/28 | AC 19/21 \ F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +7 | speed 25| Hero 1/1 | focus 1/1

Moonshadow steps inside the main hall, ready to protect the others from whatever may be inside.


Maps and slides

The tiled floor, ornate columns, and sweeping staircases of this once-grant hall evoke a distinctly Taldan aesthetic, though the finery has suffered greatly over the past years. The marble floor tiles are cracked and filthy, and the statuary lining the walls has been smashed. None of the three staircases climbs beyond head level before ending abruptly, debris from their fallen upper reaches scattered across the floor.

There is no sense of magic here or in the two rooms easily visible from here

C5. Kitchen
Only a single, aged worktable still stands in one corner of this room, though the clay fragments of an oven and rusted metal suggest it was once a kitchen. The ceiling has completely fallen in, leaving this room open to the sky above. Doors stand in the east and west walls.

C6. Dining Room
The furniture in this once-fine dining room was crushed by the debris falling from the floors above. What remains is sodden and mostly unidentifiable.

Sorry for the delay initialy hought only 5 had posted and was about to prod the sixth player when i realised You had all posted

Grand Archive

Male Human Inventor 7 | HP 85/85 | AC 26/28 | F+13 R+12 (+14 Bulwark) W+11; cold and fire resist 3/5 Negative resist 1| Perc +9 (Initiative +11) | Shield Hardness 8 HP 64/64 | Speed 30 ft | Hero Points 1 | Exploration: Defend| Active Conditions: None

"Well," says Liam as he takes in the holes in the building, "I don't think light will be a problem."


Maps and slides

For reference I have you all in area c2 where nothing untoward has happened to any of you yet. If you wish to make a survival check search for signs of the missing pharasmin you may do so otherwise I plan to move you to area C3? tomorrow Other C locations are available by request but helps your GM if they are gone through in order. C5 and C6 are so unimportant they don't even have proper box text but the broken doors mean you can see inside from C2

Radiant Oath

HP 28/28 | AC 19/21 \ F +7 R +7 W +7 | Perc +5 | Stealth +7 | speed 25| Hero 1/1 | focus 1/1
GM Merisial the risen wrote:
For reference I have you all in area c2 where nothing untoward has happened to any of you yet. If you wish to make a survival check search for signs of the missing pharasmin you may do so otherwise I plan to move you to area C3? tomorrow Other C locations are available by request but helps your GM if they are gone through in order. C5 and C6 are so unimportant they don't even have proper box text but the broken doors mean you can see inside from C2

That’s fine, whatever works

Vigilant Seal

Male Dwarf Magus 4 / HP 54/54, Perc +7, AC 21(23), Fort +10 Ref +7 Will +9 / Active conditions: Darkvision vision, Shield block, Resist 1 negative damage, Emergency targe

Well let’s move to explore this mansion.

Grand Archive

Human Inventor 4 / HP 48/48, Perc +6, AC 21, Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +8 / Active conditions:

Let’s explore the rest.

The inventor moves.

Verdant Wheel

Male Strong-Blooded Dwarf Druid of the Leaf Order 4 / Herbalist | Plant Whisperer | Familiar Plantina | HP 46/46, AC 21 (23 w Wooden Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +8, Will** +12, Perception** +12 (darkvision), Stealth +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Exploration Activity Defend | Active Conditions Poison Resistance 2 | Infused Reagents 3/3 | ◆◇↺

Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Tandang explores the room they are in for any sign of missing Pharasmin that they are looking for, maybe footprints, or things that might be of interest lying around the area.

1 to 50 of 144 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS2e Repeatable Absalom Initiation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.