Starfinder Cadet Trilogy - Book 6: Precious Cargo (Inactive)

Game Master DebugAMP

Maps and Handouts | Sign-in


1 to 50 of 265 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Grognard has taken leave of the crew to get Donkey some much needed time in nature, followed by a manicure. In the meanwhile, you find yourselves on a routine trip through Pact Worlds space on Society business...

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

"Greetings, Viewers!" Djakar says breezily into her microphone. "We're continuing our in-depth series on the Starfinder Society!"

She turns to her fellow crew members. "Want to tell our audience about your most challenging missions so far?"

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

The Urog looks somewhat perplexed by the question.

"I am afraid I do not have much to tell you. I only recently joined the starfinders after helping establish a colony in the Weydana system in the vast. That is where I acquired this young pup."

A silicanid pup frolics and rolls around on the carpet next to I-apvii

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

"Ah! You've explored new Horizons in the Vast! Was it challenging? We've heard that New Harmony is a beautiful world."

I still have not run a group through it, but I know that adventure quite well!

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

"Regretably, our patron pulled out when it was discovered that the venture was more dangerous than expected."

We only got through the first book, then life ambushed our GM.

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

When Djakar looks at them, Ikmanji thinks a few moments before responding.

I think mine was visiting a library.

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 3 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 4/6 | Sparks of Ingenuity 1/1 |

"Finding undead creatures of a race I had never seen before was pretty up there. Shortly followed by a pirate attack! We barely made it out alive!" Triage chuckles softly and keeps a light hearted tone.

JUST finished Book 2 here! It's my Wednesday night game.


As Triage begins to chuckle, an alarm sounds. It's a distress signal! Receiving the message, you find the majority of it to be encrypted, however the header is public:

Emergency distress beacon. Designation Avid Dreamer; Automatic Cargo Hauler 357, operated by Multifold Industries. Please forward message to Multifold Industries. Thank you.

The remainder of the distress message is encrypted.

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii begins looking up this "Multifold Industries" to determine where to send it on. "I assume there is no reason not to send this on?" though they also take a moment to make a copy for themselves to puzzle over the code later. Interstellar travel is remarkably boring...

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji asks “Shouldn’t a distress signal indicate the nature of the emergency?


The message is forwarded along and no immediate reply comes. You can go ahead and make a computers check to try to decrypt the code if you wish.

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 3 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 4/6 | Sparks of Ingenuity 1/1 |

“Let’s see what we got here…”

Computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Djakar also takes a look at the code.

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii gives in to peer pressure. Everyone else is doing it... :)

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Exo-Guardians

Agender CG copaxi xenoarchaeologiest mystic 3 | SP 21/21 HP 10/22 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +12, SM: +3; blindsense (scent) 30 ft | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: scouring aura

Coming out of their meditations, Naitier watches the group work at decrypting the message.

Adding to Ikmanji's comment, "possibly the brevity of the message means this is a generic, automatic message. Even still, I find it unusual that there is no request for assistance, but I'm uncertain on galactic culture on requesting aid. As it is, I assume the corporation is playing a high value on privacy."

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Does the message contain the sender’s coordinates? Is there some way we could find where it is coming from?


Djakar has a hard time with the encryption key, but I-apvii goes through a list of standard encryption codes from common companies and finds one that works. Its an older code, but it checks out.

Encrypted Data
Emergency. Unknown universal critical systems failure. Unable to complete route. Critical engine failure. Unable to travel to maintenance facility. Request immediate assistance from Automated Maintenance Vehicle 13. AutoMaint 13 required immediately. Coordinates attached. Please. Help me.

The rest of the data is diagnostic data along with the coordinates. Reviewing the data, you're able to learn that Avid Dreamer has suffered a full systems failure and is now adrift with its cargo. The ship hasn’t self-diagnosed the cause, but it determined it can’t repair itself. Instead, it’s requested that a ship designated AutoMaint 13 be dispatched tug it in for repairs.

You can make a Computers, Engineering, or Piloting check to find the ships location based on the coordinates given.

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 3 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 4/6 | Sparks of Ingenuity 1/1 |

"We should help them... right?" Triage offers. "Wait, I think I can locate it. Give me a moment."

Computers: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Manifold Host

1 person marked this as a favorite.
They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

Since Triage seems to have that covered, I-apvii will tap into the datasphere and see what they can learn about this Multifold Industries.

culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 (+8 instead of +5 if it can be done with the computers skill.)


Triage-347 has no difficulty locating the source of the distress beacon. About a half hour later, you finally get a response from a Multifold Representative.

On the view screen, a silvery metal arthropod with bronze antenna takes in its audience before speaking in an expressionless voice. “I am Multifold Representative-1120, authorized to communicate on behalf of designation AutoHaul 357’s distress signal. AutoHaul 357 and its cargo has been unaccounted for in the past weeks. Reviewing the maintenance logs it relayed does not give any indication of what caused the failure. The ship normally dispatched to render aid is not currently available. Are you willing to investigate, and if necessary, render aid yourselves? There appears to be little or no risk, and you would be compensated for your time.”

A look over the return message information indicates it originated from quite a distance, and was likely sent about a half hour ago. Round trip for communication appears to be on the order of an hour.


I-apvii does some reasearch and pulls up info about the company. Multifold Industries is the premier manufacturer of automated starships in the Pact Worlds, specializing in advanced virtual and artificial intelligences. Not long ago, Multifold weathered a wave of protests and actions by various industries and unions losing jobs to automation. Some of the aggrieved resorted to sabotage. Multifold responded by opening smaller facilities scattered around remote parts of the Pact Worlds. The company uses its own automated star ships to transport resources and materials between these distant facilities.

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

I am in favor of providing assistance.

Are we going to want any of the technical specifications or maintenance manuals for the ship in order to fix it? We should figure out exactly what to send in our response, given the long message delay.

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 3 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 4/6 | Sparks of Ingenuity 1/1 |

“I don’t like that they said there would be no risk. There is always a risk, and with our luck, something will either try to kill us, eat us, or enslave us… But we’ve overcome much worse, and I’m positive we can handle this too.”

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

"I agree, since they don't know what caused the fault, they can't know that there is no risk. That said, they seem to be overly reliant on automation. I mean to lose one automated ship could be seen as misfortune. But to lose two as they seem to have done looks like carelessness."

"Specifications and manuals would be good. More information on these protests and sabotages would be even better. Also any passwords or codes to bypass security features on the ship and let it know we are licensed to be there."

Cognates

2386108-701 Host NG Shirren Healer Mystic 3 EAC 14, KAC 14|SP 21/21 HP 24/24|RP 4/4|Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6|Init: +1 | Perc: +8| Speed 30 ft |Spells: 1st 4/4|Healing Channel 1/1| Active conditions: None.

"maintaince manuals would help a lot as well as any safety manuals for critical systems like the reactor and life support.

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

If it is a fully automated system, they might not have life support.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

Djakar rubs her hands together as I-apvii tells the group about Manifold Industries and its past controversies, including the sabotage attempts against it. "Safe, my foot! With this many things going wrong, it's likely the saboteurs caught up with their ships. On the other hand... What a story! This isn't just a rescue mission, this is an exposé!"

"What a scoop this will be! I'm in!"

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Agender CG copaxi xenoarchaeologiest mystic 3 | SP 21/21 HP 10/22 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +12, SM: +3; blindsense (scent) 30 ft | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: scouring aura

"Automation to this scale is impressive, but I admit I am more considerate of the issues of the laborers."

Naitier mulls this over just a moment before admitting, "even still, there are more reasons to provide assistance rather than deny them. If we were the ones to get this message, then there is likely a reason for us to be the ones to respond."

"Given the time it takes for them to respond, it would seem wise to accept the offer and request information now while we head toward the damaged vessel. Delaying our travel to that ship may be cause more issues."

Cognates

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

It sounds like we have enough of a plan to start acting on it.

We send our acceptance of the task to Multifold Industries and ask they provide any data that may be useful to the task.

While awaiting any response, we travel to where AutoHaul 357 is.

Let’s do that and we can discuss any further details once underway.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

"Sounds good. Let's go with that plan!"

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)
Naitier Tanal wrote:

"Automation to this scale is impressive, but I admit I am more considerate of the issues of the laborers."

If an automated system can do the task, then it is an insult to require a laborer to do it. Better to automate and find some other way for the laborer to thrive. This is how we progress to ever greater accomplishments.


After an hour, you receive a data package along with a message.

“AutoHaul 357 is a fully automated cargo hauler carrying parts and equipment between Multifold facilities. I have included its manifest. None of the cargo requires hazardous material handling certifications.”

A brief look over the cargo manifest confirms the representatives assessment.

“According to these logs, there’s no reason for the systems failure it reported. If the ship had been attacked, it would have created combat logs. Most likely, some hardware or firmware malfunction is responsible.”

The data package appears to include maps, maintenance access codes, and the manual, although any major repairs will need to be performed at a shipyard.

“Locate the ship, enter, and determine the source of the malfunction. If possible, render any on-site repairs you’re capable of handling, then contact me. I can arrange for a tug to return the ship to Multifold if necessary.”

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 3 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 4/6 | Sparks of Ingenuity 1/1 |

“Alright, we are on our way.” Triage sends back.


Reaching the stalled cargo hauler takes 1d6 ⇒ 6 days of travel in-system (during which you may continue your message exchanges with Multifold Representative 1120). When you arrive, Autohaul 357 is adrift and slowly rotating.
Scans reveal that both its main engines and stabilizing thrusters are nonfunctional, but its hull and shields are intact and haven’t sustained any exterior damage. The vessel is too large and dense for your ship to tow, nor is your ship large enough to transfer its cargo.

Docking with the ship will require a Piloting check from whomever is your designated driver.

Manifold Host

They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii looks at the others.

I passed the basic docking protocols course at the academy. But I am far from comfortable at the helm. It might be better for someone else to bring us in?

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

"I've done some Piloting for DNN's news copters. We just need to dock, right?"

Djakar pilots cautiously, not wanting to crash the ship out here.

Piloting Take Ten: 10 + 8 = 18


Djakar brings the ship in by the book. It's a bit tricky to match rotation, but at least it's calm... unlike most landing sites deemed newsworthy. The two ships successfully rendezvous and dock. The airlock telemetry indicates no air on the other side, so its time to suit up! The airlock of AutoHaul 357 is currently sealed.

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Ikmanji seals their suit and gets in line to enter the other ship. Over the comms they ask “So did we get the lock codes for this ship?

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

Djakar follows suit and engages environmental protections. She also enters the access code.

Manifold Host

2 people marked this as a favorite.
They / Them / It LN Urog Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation) (They / Them / It) | Xenoarchaeologist | Temp HP: 0/3 SP 22/33 HP 24/24 RP 6/6 | EAC 10; KAC 12| Fort +8, Ref +0 (+2), Will +0 |Init: +0 | Perc: +6 | Speed 20ft | Nanite Surge 3/8 | Nanocyte 3 (Discorperation)

I-apvii double checks their puppy's enviromental field collar is properly attached, fully charged, and turned on, before sealing their own armor and moving in.


Professional Hireling for Dirindi News Network: +7 Life Science, Mysticism, Physical Science ★ Basic Hireling for Chance: +1 Computers, Engineering, Physical Science

"Does anyone check to see if the Hireling's environmental protections are set? Nope, I tell you, we get no respect."

Research Rat seals his environmental protections, and then makes sure to focus the DNN camera on the cabin door that's opening.

Dataphiles

NG Forlorn Elf Anesthesiology Biohacker 3 (He/Him) | Cyberborn | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 6/6 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 Enchantment) |Init: +2 | Perc: +13 | Speed 30ft | Biohacks 4/6 | Sparks of Ingenuity 1/1 |

Triage dons his protection and joins the rest of the crew in the short walk to the other ship.

Exo-Guardians

Agender CG copaxi xenoarchaeologiest mystic 3 | SP 21/21 HP 10/22 | RP 3/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +2; Will +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +12, SM: +3; blindsense (scent) 30 ft | Speed 30ft | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 1/4 | Active conditions: scouring aura

Taking a few moments to acclimate to the gravity and their armor, Naitier cautiously follows along with the rest of the party.

"I will admit I felt less trepidation until reaching this moment. Hopefully there isn't unimaginable horrors dwelling within the systems and we will be able to find the cause quickly."


Djakar enters the code into the exterior panel which blinks green. As it opens, a blast of air from a vent in the airlock slamming into her with extreme force!

Trap attack!: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Damage (b): 6d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6, 3, 1, 5) = 21
And reflex DC 14 to avoid being thrown backwards

Upon inspection, it looks like whatever pressure vessel fed the trap is now expended... was likely a one-time precaution against boarders. The airlock itself is quite small and can only cycle through a single person at a time.

Go ahead and give me a marching order on the map. And also resolve the trap damage issue.

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

Looking towards I-apvii, Ikmanji asks “Do you want to lead or shall I?

I am willing to go through first, but if I-apvii wants to be the one I will allow it.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 Soooo close!

"Aaaaagh!" Djakar falls on her ass and takes the entire amount of damage, including hit point damage.

From the floor she asks, "Mind if I rest a moment?"


Professional Hireling for Dirindi News Network: +7 Life Science, Mysticism, Physical Science ★ Basic Hireling for Chance: +1 Computers, Engineering, Physical Science

"Wow! This'll be great footage for our broadcast! I got the whole thing on camera!" Research Rat enthuses.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

Still from the floor, Djakar gives her hireling a narrow three-eyed glare. "So great."

Cognates

Agender CG Ijtikri Scholar Vanguard 4 | SP 10/40 HP 17/34 | RP 3/5 | EAC 18 KAC 18 +1 if have EP| Fort +7; Ref +6 Will +1 Evasion | Init: +3 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30’ Swim 30’ | Reroll used | Reactive used| Active conditions: 1 EP

So what sort of news feed do you work for?

Ikmanji is fine waiting for Djakar to settle themselves before going through the airlock.

Acquisitives

"Djakar" | 820-712 | Female NG Icon Dirindi Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 +1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Blindsense (Electricity), Darkvision, Low-Light; Resistance 5 to Electricity

Djakar rests, and feels much less flustered.

1 to 50 of 265 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Cadet Trilogy - Book 6: Precious Cargo All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.