These Pathfinders will be legends!

Game Master noral

Maps and handouts


201 to 250 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Elf Psychic 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments | Init +8 | Perception +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/5 | phrenic pool 3/3 | oneiromancy 5/5 | Dream Leech 2/2 | Active conditions: none

I moved us all to E4 on the map; or just entering it.

DC15 Appraise (untrained): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Darzus shrugs. I hate to say it, but I think we're going to have to bring these back to Dreng. Maybe he can decipher them for us.

Silver Crusade

Sorry folks, I'm better at reading living things...


Again, you are discussing and standing in a silent room that looks like it was not touched for ages.

GM:
Perception
Perc(Darzus): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Perc(Abdi): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Perc(Sabah): 1d20 ⇒ 6
Perc (Jussa): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Perc ( Kaliban Atreyu): 1d20 ⇒ 2
Perc ( Malluma): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Suddenly, Darzus, Abdi, Jussa and Malluma hear footsteps that are approaching fast.

Darzus, Abdi, Jussa and Malluma: you have a surprise round with a standard or move action. You do not see anything but have only heard something.

Grand Lodge

Female NG Unchained Rogue 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 15, FF 183 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

"We've got company! Spread out!" Jussa hisses quietly to the group, then peels off to the west.

Moved 20 ft

Dark Archive

Male Elf Psychic 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments | Init +8 | Perception +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/5 | phrenic pool 3/3 | oneiromancy 5/5 | Dream Leech 2/2 | Active conditions: none

GM Has it been more than 1h since our last fight? If so...

The elf turns inward into his focused mind, and wraps himself in telekinetic energy.

cast mage armor

Scarab Sages

CG Human Female Oracle (Lore)1 | Bard(Mute musician) 1 HP17/17 (0 non-lethal)| AC 15/13/18| F+2 R+7 W+4 | stealth -1| Initiative +1| Speed 30 | Burn 0 of 5| Active conditions: Deaf, Mute

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Sabah not noticing the action examines the crystal. She prestidigitates to try and adjust its illumination and dim the light.


Yes, it has been more than 1 hour since the last fight.
Abdi and Malluma - Standard or Move action please.

Sovereign Court

F LN Nagaji Cavalier 2 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 FF) | CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft, (40 ft, Swim/Climb 20ft) | +2 vs Mind-Effects&Poison |

"Spread? Uh... alright! Don't get lost..." Malluma moves forward, drawing her sword as she goes."[/b]


You suddenly see an elven archer 5ft stepping out and looking at Malluma with a hateful smile.

He shoots an arrow but misses because he faces cover!

Elven archer, Dex +3, bab +1 : 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 = 19 Cover.
Elven archer, str +1: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

~

Then a human Ulfen with rage in his eyes moves forward from behind the elf and a female dwarf follows.

GM:
Initiative

Ini(Darzus): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Ini(Abdi): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Init(Sabah): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14]
Init(Jussa): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Init(Malluma): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Init(Kaliban): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Male Human with greatclub: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Female Dwarf with shortsword: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Male elven archer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

~

Initiative Round 1

Darzus
Abdi
Malluma
Jussa
Sabah
Kaliban

Male elven archer: Full HP
Male Human with greatclub: Full HP
Female Dwarf with shortsword: Full HP

Bold is up.

Silver Crusade

Malluma, step into the passage and out of the way!

Scarab Sages

CG Human Female Oracle (Lore)1 | Bard(Mute musician) 1 HP17/17 (0 non-lethal)| AC 15/13/18| F+2 R+7 W+4 | stealth -1| Initiative +1| Speed 30 | Burn 0 of 5| Active conditions: Deaf, Mute

Sabah noticing everyone filing out of the room with weapons drawn, turn and pulls her Oud, she begin playing a lively tune and moving to join her companions.
move action and inspire courage.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Psychic 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments | Init +8 | Perception +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/5 | phrenic pool 3/3 | oneiromancy 5/5 | Dream Leech 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Darzus meanders back out of the room and strides up just behind Malluma. He looks at the first aggressor, who begins to feel a sharp pain in their head...

[move] 30 ft
[standard] Cast Mind Thrust I on BLUE (spell resistance applies)
Mind thrust damage, DC15 Will half: 1d6 ⇒ 6

I gave them colors for targeting distinction


will : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

The brute shakes off most of the mental attack.

~

Initiative Round 1 - BUFFS: +1 to hit and damage

Darzus
Sabah

Kaliban
Abdi
Malluma
Jussa

Male elven archer: Full HP
Male Human with greatclub: -3
Female Dwarf with shortsword: Full HP

Bold is up.

Sovereign Court

F LN Nagaji Cavalier 2 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 FF) | CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft, (40 ft, Swim/Climb 20ft) | +2 vs Mind-Effects&Poison |

"RUDE." Malluma's gaze glances quickly at the arrow pinging off the rock and moves forward. "Go get 'em Kaliban." She moves forward and out of the way, swinging her greatsword in a large arc as she does.

Greatsword @ Blue: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23
S Damage: 2d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 7 + 1 = 18 Woof, good night.


The brute immediately sinks to the ground unconscious!!

Kaliban, Abdi, and Jussa are up.

Grand Lodge

Female NG Unchained Rogue 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 15, FF 183 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

Drawing her rapier, Jussa pelts around the corner toward the fray. Dang these short legs!

Move action to draw weapon, standard action to take full 20' movement. Woo.

Silver Crusade

With Malluma charging in, drawing the enemy to them wasn't happening. Kaliban advances and takes cover.

Double Move.


Abdi is up!

Scarab Sages

Male Garundi 1st Level Cleric (Herald Caller) | HP 9/9 | AC 12 | T 10 | FF 12 | CMD 10 | Fort +3 | Ref +0 | Will +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 | CNE: 6/7

If possible as a RETCON, Abdi would have cast Bless during that surprise round, but I also understand if we don't want to mess around with that.

Abdi quickly rushes up behind Kaliban and places a hand upon his back as a glowing aura wraps itself around the half-orc. "The protection of the true Sun God is upon you, warrior. Go forth, emboldened!"

Casting Shield of Faith on Kaliban; +2 Deflection bonus to his AC for 1 minute.

Silver Crusade

Looking upon the translucent divine barrier.

Ooo... Fancy!

AC 20.


BLESS during surprise round is absolutely fine!

The elf fires at Malluma but his arrow just hits the ground.

Elven archer, Dex +3, bab +1, point blank +1: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 8
Elven archer, point blank +1: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The dwarf touches her ally and then makes a movement which leads to a mirror image appearing.

"You will all die for your blasphemies!" the dwarf shouts.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

~

Initiative Round 1 - BUFFS: +2 to hit and +1 to damage

Darzus
Sabah
Kaliban
Abdi
Malluma
Jussa

Male elven archer: Full HP
Male Human with greatclub: -17, prone, unconscious
Female Dwarf with shortsword: Full HP, 1 mirror image

Bold is up.

Silver Crusade

Who are you? We merely seek knowledge.

Is the greatsword dude still prone & unconscious?


Kaliban Atreyu wrote:

Who are you? We merely seek knowledge.

Is the greatsword dude still prone & unconscious?

Yes, still unconscious. ;)

"Your death will erase the heresies that you spread!" she merely says.

Silver Crusade

Kaliban hugs the wall as he advances to attack the duplicitous one...

atk, unarmed strike, non-lethal: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8
dmg, non-lethal: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Yeah, and there was that... LOL. Current AC 20.


The image still pops after the martial arts move.

Scarab Sages

Male Garundi 1st Level Cleric (Herald Caller) | HP 9/9 | AC 12 | T 10 | FF 12 | CMD 10 | Fort +3 | Ref +0 | Will +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 | CNE: 6/7

Abdi glowers at these fools that dared to impede their missions as he strides forward with a determined look, raising his spear towards the roof of the cave and shouts. "Kneel before the might of your betters, chattel!" A wave of energy bursts forth from the tip of his spear, engulfing all their enemies, but his companions find themselves unaffected!

Move forward to get Sabah and (I think) Jussa out of range. *EDIT* Looks like Jussa is still in range, but that's okay. I can avoid 4 allies with my ability. *EDIT* Use Channel Negative Energy and Selective Channeling to avoid hitting any companions. All enemies take 1d3 negative energy damage and must make a Will save DC 18 to avoid being Dazed for 1 round.

Negative Energy: 1d3 ⇒ 1


will save Dwarf: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
will save Human: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
will save Elf: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

All three enemies are dazed!

How do you get DC 18? ;-)

~

Initiative Round 3 - BUFFS: +2 to hit and +1 to damage

Kaliban
Abdi

Darzus
Sabah
Malluma
Jussa

Male elven archer: -3, dazed
Male Human with greatclub: -20, prone, unconscious, dazed
Female Dwarf with shortsword: -3, 1 mirror image, dazed

~

Initiative Round 4


Kaliban
Abdi
Darzus
Sabah
Malluma
Jussa

Bold is up. All except of Abdi and Kaliban are up twice.

Scarab Sages

Male Garundi 1st Level Cleric (Herald Caller) | HP 9/9 | AC 12 | T 10 | FF 12 | CMD 10 | Fort +3 | Ref +0 | Will +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 | CNE: 6/7
GM Nowruz wrote:


How do you get DC 18? ;-)

A LOT of optimization. Focuses on Charisma over Wisdom (pushed it to 18), then picked up Improved Channel feat for +2, and then Sacred Conduit for another +1. He's very at channeling, but not very good at much else! LOL.

Scarab Sages

CG Human Female Oracle (Lore)1 | Bard(Mute musician) 1 HP17/17 (0 non-lethal)| AC 15/13/18| F+2 R+7 W+4 | stealth -1| Initiative +1| Speed 30 | Burn 0 of 5| Active conditions: Deaf, Mute

Sabah proceeds behind the group, watching her team making quick work of the three. She maintains the songs as she goes.

double move and maintain performance for the first turn.

As she stands behind the group she locks eyes with the elf, a bright flash emits from Sabahs eyes as she stares at the elf.

I cast murderous command on the elf requiring a dc16 will save to negate and maintain my performance.

murderous command description:
Murderous Command: Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target one living creature
Duration 1 round
Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes

DESCRIPTION

You give the target a mental urge to kill its nearest ally, which it obeys to the best of its ability. The target attacks its nearest ally on its next turn with a melee weapon or natural weapon. If necessary, it moves to or charges to the nearest ally in order to make this attack. If it is unable to reach its closest ally on its next turn, the target uses its turn to get as close as possible to the ally.


Will : 1d20 ⇒ 7

The elf suddenly aims at the dwarf.

Will attack on its turn.

Silver Crusade

With the immediate area getting crowded, Kaliban takes advantage of the enemy's dazed state to move around the archer with palms open and unthreatening into position on the other side of the elf.

Double Move.

Grand Lodge

Female NG Unchained Rogue 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 15, FF 183 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

Blasphemy? What blasphemy? Yeah, we robbed a grave, but that's not *blasphemy*; that's *desecration*. Huffing and puffing (and mightily confused by these violent weirdos), Jussa finally makes it to the fight. She plunks herself just south of Malluma and flips through her options in her head.

Double move

@GM Nowruz: Would Jussa be able to take a 5' step to stand in the square directly south of her token? It's half covered by the stone walls of the cavern, but she's a small creature and could theoretically fit there easily.


Yes, 5 ft step works. ;)

Sovereign Court

F LN Nagaji Cavalier 2 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 FF) | CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft, (40 ft, Swim/Climb 20ft) | +2 vs Mind-Effects&Poison |

Malluma moves forward into the melee, whispering to Abdi. "Whoa, that's a neat trick. Tell your god thanks" then swinging at the dwarf.

Greatsword @ Dwarf: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
S Damage: 2d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2) + 7 + 1 = 13


The dwarf is able to dodge the attack but then the bless effect catches the Nagaji and guides his arm to strike the dwarf. She is knocked out immediately.

~

Initiative Round 3 - BUFFS: +2 to hit and +1 to damage

Kaliban
Abdi
Sabah
Malluma
Jussa


Darzus

Male elven archer: -3, dazed
Male Human with greatclub: -20, prone, unconscious, dazed
Female Dwarf with shortsword: unconscious, -14

~

Initiative Round 4

Kaliban (acted)

Abdi
Darzus
Sabah
Malluma
Jussa

Bold is up.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Psychic 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments | Init +8 | Perception +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/5 | phrenic pool 3/3 | oneiromancy 5/5 | Dream Leech 2/2 | Active conditions: none

generic joke about Mondays in a Garfield voice (the day I always post the latest)

Separately, is it just me or was round 2 missed? Or did I miss it?

Blasphemy...?

Darzus starts to think they've been confused for someone more specific that this crew is looking for. The confusion seems to disorient him a little amidst the battle, but he snaps back to the present and moves quickly.

Round 3

He glides forward and joins thick of the battle, ending next to Sabah.

[move] 25'

I just failed to invade their minds... so instead let us work with objects again.

He looks around on the floor for loose stones before flinging one forward with this mind.

[standard] Cast telekinetic projectile vs BLUE
Telekinetic projectile ranged attack BLUE, B damage (inspired): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 = 221d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Round 4

He takes another step to the Southwest before repeating the same.

[Step] SW
[standard] Cast telekinetic projectile vs BLUE
Telekinetic projectile ranged attack BLUE, B damage (inspired): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 = 131d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

Female NG Unchained Rogue 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 15, FF 183 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

Round 4:

Oh. Just one left. Seeing a perfect opening, Jussa slips away from the two unconscious troublemakers and gets right in the face--er, kneecaps--of the elven archer. She flicks a glance at Kaliban and makes a face as if to say "Ooo, that's gonna hurt" right before thrusting her rapier upward toward the elf's torso, though she makes an effort to avoid any vital organs.

Rapier (P), nonlethal: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 4 = 181d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Sneak Attack damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

As she twists the blade free, she meet's the elf's eyes with a steely gaze. "Surrender's a great option."


Darsuz projectile hits the elf in the face and Jussa can really hit a vital organ.

The elf drops to the ground.

Combat over.

After examining the fallen you notice that they are all still alive but will surely die if they are not stabilized.

During the examination you find two symbols that all of the attackers were carrying with them.

DC 10 kn(religion):

The first symbol is the holy symbol of Norgorber. He is the only evil god amongst the Ascended. He is known as a Taldan deity of thievery and assassination, as well as a keeper of secrets. He is called the 'Reaper of Reputation' by some, but has more insidious titles among his other worshipers. He remains an enigma to most, and his true motives are unknown. Many of his own followers remain ignorant of his plans and designs.

DC 15 Kn(local) or Kn(religion):

The symbol belongs to an organization called the Harbingers, which was founded around the Book of One Thousand Whispers and that are dedicated to bringing about the promised Age of Glory by making the prophecies from the ancient Book of 1,000 Whispers come true.

The Book of 1,000 Whispers is a book of prophecy used as a guidebook by the Harbingers of Fate in Absalom. This book predicts events happening between the years of 4604 AR and 4714 AR. Unfortunately for the Harbingers, many of the remaining prophecies make no sense.

Additionally, the dwarf had a written note that unfortunately is written in a strange code.

DC 15 Linguistics:

The note details that the Harbingers want to attempt to make the recorded prophecies within The Book of 1,000 Whispers come true so as to set the world right after the death of the god Aroden. The group has come to the Shrine of the Failed in search of unattended items that fulfill more of the book’s strange conditions, but they have heard of the investigation of the Pathfinders and as their mission is in direct violation of the Harbingers’ mission they are to attack the Pathfindes and try to kill them to ensure the Pathfinders don’t interfere with the foretold omens.

Scarab Sages

CG Human Female Oracle (Lore)1 | Bard(Mute musician) 1 HP17/17 (0 non-lethal)| AC 15/13/18| F+2 R+7 W+4 | stealth -1| Initiative +1| Speed 30 | Burn 0 of 5| Active conditions: Deaf, Mute

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Sabah steps forward and examines the holy symbols.

She quickly forms a magical note pertaining to their significant and shares it with the group.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Psychic 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments | Init +8 | Perception +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/5 | phrenic pool 3/3 | oneiromancy 5/5 | Dream Leech 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Darzus looks down at the expiring bodies and asks the group Do we want to question them? I could butter one of them up before we stabilize and awaken them if so.

He gravitates towards the elf in this idea for obvious reasons.

If the group takes to this idea and would stabilize the elf...:
Darzus descends into his kinsman's mind, attempting to manipulate his attitude for when he's awakened.

He will use as many of these can improve the fallen elf's attitude towards him before he is stabilized and woken.

Oneiromancy (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Oneiromancy (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Oneiromancy (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Oneiromancy (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Oneiromancy (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Scarab Sages

Male Garundi 1st Level Cleric (Herald Caller) | HP 9/9 | AC 12 | T 10 | FF 12 | CMD 10 | Fort +3 | Ref +0 | Will +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 | CNE: 6/7

Abdi shrugs, displaying his ambivalence to their fate. "Their fate was sealed the moment they raised arms against us for anything as foolish as their cults. Whether we leave them to die or save them for questioning, does not matter to me. What do you think we could learn from them further?"

Silver Crusade

We should stabilize them all... if we do not, we are not much better than they are.

Besides, if Norborger is ascended... we must respect that. And, lastly it speaks to our prowess if we restrain and deliver them to the authorities.

Kaliban kneels trying to figure out how to stabilize the enemy.


You save your attackers' lives and through Darzus you learn from the elf that they were Harbingers that wanted to kill you because some of the Harbinders' crude prophecies could have been invalidated by Eylysia’s cache. He unfortunately does not have more to contribute.

~

After surviving the ambush, you are able to leave the Shrine of the Failed after some explanations to the city guard who take the three Harbingers into custody.

The crowd gathered around the Starstone Cathedral has disbanded, and many of the locals are still horrified following Sir Reinhart’s attempt to vault the chasm on horseback, which ended with a fall into oblivion.

You deliver Eylysia’s cache to the Grand Lodge. Drandle Dreng personally thanks you for your successful investigation, indicating his interest in your future careers as Pathfinders.

He speaks with each one of you and should you not have completed your confirmation, the venture-captain promises to speak with Master of Scrolls Kreighton Shaine to have the process expedited.

Dreng promises that those who have already completed their Confirmation will receive further assignments soon.

Each of you also receives the Explore, Report, Cooperate boon and the Prized Find boon on your Chronicle sheet. Well done!!

In the next weeks you receive a lot of attention as the news about your discovery spreads!

Several Venture-Captains from near and far send you their regards.

* * *

The Wounded Wisp staff is still flabbergasted about your discovery and has received some funding from the society with which they intend to repair the disgrace in their cellar.

You now also enjoy Heryn's gratitude which means that the first drink is always on the house! You can take cooking lessons in the Wisp whenever you want.

And of course you can be sure that several agents in the Wounded Wisp will never forget you and the events of that night.

Grand Lodge

Female NG Unchained Rogue 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 15, FF 183 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

Jussa is in total agreement with Kaliban about how to treat their attackers. She assists with stabilizing them as best she can and binding them and does an admirable job explaining things to the city guard, and then to VC Dreng, emphasizing the efforts of everyone on the team while barely giving herself a mention.

The attention she receives after all this feels...like it should belong to the others, but not to her. Whenever someone recognizes her, she ducks her head and tries to slip away from the scrutiny.

Feeling a bit of a bond with Heryn (she knows that running a business is hard and money's often tight), Jussa offers her help in designing the renovations for the cellar. She has a few ideas for how to close off the cracks from which the bats came, based on the security measures she helped her dad install in a mansion's subbasement once.

And of course, she takes full advantage of the cooking lessons, because good food can't be beat! Once she's had some good practice, she invites any of her teammates who are still in town to join her for a hearty, home-cooked meal as a way to thank them for letting her tag along on their adventure.

Silver Crusade

GM Nowruz wrote:
Each of you also receives the Explore, Report, Cooperate boon and the Prized Find boon on your Chronicle sheet. Well done!!

Been so long, I don't even know what that means... OMG.

Thank you for the wonderful expedition, DM & Players!



We’re not done yet! :-)

--------

After about a month you receive a summons to gather in the Grand Lodge as Dreng wants to give you a thorough debrief on this mission.

When you arrive in the meeting room you are all together again but Dreng is not there, yet.

* * *

A little female gnome comes in again and says with a sigh "So sorry, but Dreng is not able to join you again! But Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin will be here shortly! You guys have become popular?! Hee?" she says with a little bit of jealousy in her voice.

She leaves again slamming the door.
little female gnome comes in again and says with a sigh "So sorry, but Dreng is not able to join you again! But Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin will be here shortly! You guys have become popular?! Hee?" she says with a little bit of jealousy in her voice.

She leaves again slamming the door.

Grand Lodge

Female NG Unchained Rogue 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 17, T 15, FF 183 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init +6 | Perception +8, Sense Motive +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None

Did you mean to post that twice?

Sovereign Court

F LN Nagaji Cavalier 2 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 18 (11 Tch, 17 FF) | CMD: 17 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft, (40 ft, Swim/Climb 20ft) | +2 vs Mind-Effects&Poison |

Malluma, not one for knowledge, congratulates the team on the way back. "Well done, you fought bravely. The Society is lucky to have you." She takes time to individually speak with everyone, impressed with their unique skills. "That Dreng... Tough guy to nail down."

Dark Archive

Male Elf Psychic 2 | HP 10/10 | AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments | Init +8 | Perception +7, Sense Motive +5 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 5/5 | phrenic pool 3/3 | oneiromancy 5/5 | Dream Leech 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Cooking lessons!? Did you guys hear that! We have to take some lessons together at the Wisp!

Darzus is excited at the offer.

------------
Later at Dreng's office

Again he summons us and is not here... Dreng really likes his games. I hope he's enjoying his wine.

Scarab Sages

Male Garundi 1st Level Cleric (Herald Caller) | HP 9/9 | AC 12 | T 10 | FF 12 | CMD 10 | Fort +3 | Ref +0 | Will +4 | Init +0 | Perc +2 | CNE: 6/7

Abdi has seated with everyone again, this time looking more resplendent outside his adventuring attire. "I must say, having someone so unreliable as a Venture-Captain feels very strange to me. I hope the others, this Venture-Captain Valsin, are more so reliable. How fare you all after our adventure?"

201 to 250 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / #6–10 'The Wounded Wisp' (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.