Qstor's Outpost Rat's Repentance (Starfinder #3-19; Tier 1-4, Quest, Repeatable, Vehicle) (Inactive)

Game Master Qstor

maps etc


151 to 200 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

"Still buzzing, eh? And me without a giant fly swatter." Farsurrwag groans as he reaches for another grenade.

"Buzz kill!" he cries as he tosses the grenade.

Ranged (frag grenade I) w/2 range increments v DC 5: 1d20 + 0 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 0 - 2 = 15
Aiming for purple dot placed on map
Damage (P); explode 15 ft., DC 12: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute waits until the creatures move past the wall blocking his view then he sides steps to line up his shot on gray and purple bugs.

D. Rifle vs Gray's EAC (Round 1): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Laser Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

D. Rifle vs Purple's EAC (Round 2): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Laser Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Hearing Irres shouts of pain, the shirren doctor gets back, quickly examine the wounds and declare “Don’t worry, I have a cream for that, it will only itch for a couple days

Move + Inspiring Boost on Irres, they get back 11 Stamina point up to their maximum.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

Hagitha switches to her survival knife to slash at the reddish but.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The starfinders work together to kill one of the whisperwings. Option-8's missiles struck true. gray

But several are left and seek to defend the hive.

One still menaces Hagitha.

green

Hagitha need a DC 9 Fort Save from before please, Sorry if I wasn't clear.

bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

One tries to gnaw on Irres.

blue

bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

One flies and tries to bite Mute.

purple

bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Another tries to munch on the Shirren.

red

bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Irres and Hagitha move out of the way of the deadly mandibles but Dr Kliktikiti and Mute are nicked.

blue green 5, red 7 puple 14 Irres 12, Hagitha 5 , Dr Kliktikiti 7 mute 10

Starfinders are up again!

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

Seeing Irres wounded and in mandible range, Farsurrwag retrieves a syringe and leans forward.

"This should toughen the fine skin of yours a bit," Farsurrwag whispers into the elf's elongated ear as he injects one of his biohacks into Irres. "But, I would strongly suggest that, if you wish to survive, stop getting bitten,"

+1 enhancement bonus to AC for Irres.

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 casts another full round Magic Missile slamming them into Red.

MM Force Dmg - Red: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 3 = 11

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Dr Kliktikiti grabs a tactical baton and tries to smack her assailant.

Tactical Batton vs Red’s KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Bludgeoning: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
arggh, what a waste of a 20...

Hagitha shoots at the nearest bug.
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Option-8 wrote:

Option-8 casts another full round Magic Missile slamming them into Red.

[dice=MM Force Dmg - Red]3d4+3

my bad. RETCON Purple moved up and bit you. Mute didn't take damage. Did you want to move?

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Hagitha wrote:

[dice=fort save]1d20+5

arggh, what a waste of a 20...

Hagitha shoots at the nearest bug.
[dice=attack]1d20 + 6
[dice=damage]1d4 + 3

I'll assuming you were using a knife like before otherwise the shooting provokes

Dr Kliktikiti and Hagita hit with their weapons!

Mute and Irres are up!

waiting on clarity from Option 8, Hagitha see above

updated: blue 5 green 10, red 10 purple 14 Irres 12, Hagitha 5 , Dr Kliktikiti 7 mute 10

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Just let Option-8 's action stand even if it provokes.

Acquisitives

Elf mechanic lvl1 SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 3/3 EAC 13 KAC 14 Fort +2 Reflex +4 Will +1 Percp +7

Irres gasps at the poke of Farsurrwag's needle, and grins.
"Just die already!"
She fires at Blue after switching on combat tracking
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Nope, full action snipe and would be happy if you removed that mute 10

Mute dispenses with the blinds as he see the team being harried by the critters. He raises the barrel and tries to pick off the purple bug.

D. Tactical Rifle vs Purple EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Laser Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:

Nope, full action snipe and would be happy if you removed that mute 10

crap sorry

The bug near option 8 attacks as he casts the spell
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

It disrupts his spell but Mute's shoot hits! And Irres knicks another!

bugs are up

The one near Option 8 presses him. purple

attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

It sinks its jaws into Option's side.

The bug near Dr Kliktikiti tries to gnaw at him and rips at the medic.

red

attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The last one dries to eat the bleachling but misses.
blue

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The last one dries to bite the dwarf again hitting her again.
green

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

updated: blue 11 green 10, red 10 purple 14 Irres 12, Hagitha 11 , Dr Kliktikiti 18, Option 8 dying

Starfinders are up!

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Bloody bugs, this is why I live is space!"

Like downing surnoch in a crater (Sniping): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Laser Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Finding that he's not being very effective, Mute calls out, "Relocating again, hang in there, everyone!" And he begins to move up to support Option-8.

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

Farsurrwag loads a biohack and turns his needler pistol on one of the bugs.

Ranged (tactical needler pistol) v red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage (P): 1d4 ⇒ 2
-1 AC to red on a hit

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 takes a guarded step and fires his Static Arc Pistol at Purple.

SAP Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
SAP E Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Acquisitives

Elf mechanic lvl1 SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 3/3 EAC 13 KAC 14 Fort +2 Reflex +4 Will +1 Percp +7

Irres sactivated her combat tracking and fires at red.
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Irres and Option 8 hit the bugs!

damage blue 11 green 10, red 19 purple 21 Irres 12, Hagitha 11 , Dr Kliktikiti 18, Option 8 (+10 hp)

Rest of the Starfinders are up!

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute's jets cut off as he touches down just a way away from the bug harassing his android team mate. Dropping his rifle, he moves forward attempting to use his stealth ability to to open the bug up to his attack.

I never use trick attack so let me know if I messed it up

Ghost Trick attack vs Purple's CR: 1d20 + 16 - 20 ⇒ (18) + 16 - 20 = 14
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Skipshot vs Purple's KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Mute drops purple!

[oo]botting[/ooc]

Hagithia swings with her knife at the one near her.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Dr Kliktikiti is up!

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

botting the Doctor.

The Doctor uses the baton on the nearest bug.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

That hits!

bugs

The one on Hagitha tries to bite.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The one on the doctor tries to munch.

attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

damage green 10, red 22 Irres 12, Hagitha 18 , Dr Kliktikiti down 6 hp, Option 8 (+10 hp)

Starfinders are up again

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 fires off a Magic Missile at Red and the other two at Green.

MM Force Dmg on Red: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
MM Force Dmg on Green: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

Farsurrwag tries again to take the big out.

Ranged (tactical needler pistol) v red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage (P): 1d4 ⇒ 3
-1 AC to red on a hit
Add crit damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren tries to smack the bug before stepping back.

Unless mistaken, there is no valid target for Inspiring Boost this round. By the way, Irres is at full stamina because Kliktikiti used that ability on him.

Tactical Batton vs Red KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Bludgeoning damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Critical damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

If that downs the Red bug, she will draw a Medpatch, otherwise she steps back. I’ve moved her on the map toward the left.

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute runs and makes a small jet propelled jump back over the chasm then up to the building roof just NE of the fray. He does this between the shadow to trick the Red bug while following up with another bullet.

Ghost Trick attack vs Red's CR: 1d20 + 16 - 20 ⇒ (9) + 16 - 20 = 5
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Skipshot vs Purple's KAC[/dice: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The two remaining bugs falls as the magic missiles slam into them!

Combat over

I'll wait till you guys heal till we move forward.

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Seeing the bugs fall, Mute takes up a high position and comms the group as he reloads his weapons, "Boy, you all did get harried by them critters. Take the time you need, I'll watch over the group and let you know if there are any other hostiles." He does look down at the next to see if there are any treasure left over from the critters.

Perception to search the nest: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

Hagitha suggests a rest to recuperate a bit.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren gets closer to Irres while saying telepathically “Let me have a look at your wounds.

Treat Deadly Wounds on Irres using an advanced medkit.
Takes 1 minute.
Expertise dice: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Medicine DC 20: 1d20 + 13 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 6 = 31 Beaten by more than 5 so add Int and Charisma bonus to HP gained so 8 HP back, any extra would go to SP.

After fixing Irres wounds, the shirren takes care of Option-8.

Treat Deadly Wounds on Option-8.
Takes 1 minute.
Do not use expertise dice to add 3d8 if the DC is beaten by 5 or more
Medicine DC 20: 1d20 + 13 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 3 = 35 Beaten by more than 5 so add Int, Charisma bonus and 3d8 ⇒ (7, 3, 5) = 15 to HP gained so 25 HP back, any extra goes to SP. Looks like Option-8 is only missing 2 stamina now.

She then tends to her own wounds.

Treat Deadly Wounds on herself.
Takes 1 minute.
Do not use expertise dice.
Medicine DC 20: 1d20 + 13 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 13 + 3 = 33 Beaten by more than 5 so add Int, Charisma bonus and 3d8 ⇒ (4, 8, 5) = 17 to HP gained so 28 HP back, any extra goes to SP. Only 2 stamina missing now.

I believe everyone else took no damage or only stamina.

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

"Many thanks be onto you Dr Kliktikiti. Any ideas where the hidden info could be? Does anyone think it could be near that nest?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Option-8 wrote:
"Many thanks be onto you Dr Kliktikiti. Any ideas where the hidden info could be? Does anyone think it could be near that nest?"

Dr Kliktikiti heals the Starfinders and Mute looks around the area where he is.

Across the street from the wreckage, an alleyway leads to an
empty field containing two graves with matching headstones.
The headstones are blank except for their bottom left corners,
which each bear an engraving of an emaciated rat curled in on
itself. Identical shimmering force fields surrounding both stones.

DC 18 caster level or Mysticism check or use a a signal
jammer:
You can find find and unearth the graves’ hidden contents ie the password from Datch

Mysticism DC 16 check:
the emaciated rat is
the symbol of the goddess Lao Shu Po, also known as Grandmother
Rat. She is the patron deity of ysoki, as well as assassins, spies,
rats, and thieves.

Acquisitives

Elf mechanic lvl1 SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 3/3 EAC 13 KAC 14 Fort +2 Reflex +4 Will +1 Percp +7

Hm, I think that this is outside of my skillset. Does anyone have mysticism?

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

"I think I have this figured out, unless I'm mystic-in!" Farsurrwag suggests, examining the engravings and stones.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"Ooooh, this message actually is quite grave. Nevertheless, I believe I've ratted out the password!" he declares.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Farsurrwag takes a look at the engravings and stones and easily is able to decipher the password.

Password in tow, the party re-board the vehicle, the AI VI happily announces that it will arrive in Vehenstrenal in five minutes and that it hopes the party enjoyed their peaceful nature tour. Once back in the city, the party can contact the Starfinder Society via long-range comms and the next day you're contacted again.

everyone can rest/regain abilities

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren is visibly relieved when Farsurrwag manages to get the password “I’m glad you managed to decipher them as my knowledge of the mystic arts are quite limited.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

note on Slide 2

The Starfinders rest then a few days later get a message from Datch on their comms then see above catch a ship to Pabaq, where the party heads to the grand library.

As you approach you see a number of different species head in and out of the library.

Diplomacy checks to Gather info

10+::
The osharus of Pabaq are a scholarly species that view religion and science as two halves of the same whole. The Hall of Records is the osharus’ pride and joy: a home for digital copies of all the information osharus have collected over centuries.

15+::
Many osharus worry that their knowledge troves could be exploited, and therefore have made the more dangerous archives accessible only by mentally entering a virtual reality server within the Hall of Records. Permission from the Grand Librarian is required to find and access these records.

20+::
The Grand Librarian is an osharu of advanced age named Rethra. She gained the position more than two decades ago and is known for her various academic papers on the storage of cognitive memory inside computer systems. Tragically, her own memory is on the decline. PCs who learn this information gain a +2 circumstance bonus to all skill checks to assist or influence Rethra.

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17

"I've managed to page a few beings for information. Shall we book it inside?" Farsurrwag says. If presses for more information, the bleachling provides it.

Feel free to open the first two spoilers

Acquisitives

Elf mechanic lvl1 SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 3/3 EAC 13 KAC 14 Fort +2 Reflex +4 Will +1 Percp +7

"I have a feeling we're going to need to get into those special archives."

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 will attempt to Aid Farsurrwag. As someone passes, he asks, "Pardon us but is there an information kiosk we can access?"

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute pulls off his helmet and walk to a counter clerk, "Yeah, we're from off world and needing some direction."

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

"Seems that we're looking for this Rethra. Maybe someone else should talk to them. The elderly don't care for me."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:

Mute pulls off his helmet and walk to a counter clerk, "Yeah, we're from off world and needing some direction."

[dice=Diplomacy Aid]1d20+2

"Seems that we're looking for this Rethra. Maybe someone else should talk to them. The elderly don't care for me."

Hall of Records is huge and labyrinthine . The enormous front desk stretches hundreds of feet long, and translucent panes of glass separate it into orderly queues for visitors. After a surprisingly short wait, the PCs reach the front of their line and are greeted by an upbeat, masculine osharu: “Good day. My name is Siltiche, how may I direct your request?” Listening to your questions, Siltiche points the party towards

Grand Librarian Rethra, who can be found in the Chamber of
Memories a few floors up.

After a few minutes you arrive.

The Chamber of Memories occupies a large, circular wing of the
building, lined with banks of whirring servers stretching to the
hundred-foot-tall ceiling. Stairs of gilded brass scale each row
of servers, with catwalks branching along the sides in ten-foot
increments. Dozens of osharus in lengthy, colorful robes dot the
catwalks, servicing the equipment and replacing nodes. A long
row of chairs sized for average humanoids runs along the main
space. Helmets are attached to the headrests with heavy cables
running behind them and into the floor.
An elderly osharu with yellowish-orange skin, dry and sallow
from age, patrols the chamber at an excruciatingly slow pace. She
wears blue and purple robes and leans on a triangular frame as a
mobility aid. She catches sight of the newcomers and walks over.
“My, my, my,” she says in a reedy voice. “Visitors with
weapons. Is the Silent War going so poorly?”

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

The shirren does not manage to find more information.

To the osharu, she replies in an apologetic tone “Sorry, where we meant to leave our weapons somewhere? Despite my dislike of violence, the universe is a dangerous place and sometimes we have to defend ourselves.“ As she says that, she remembers the Jinsul and when she was stuck with other pathfinders in their system.

Dr Kliktikiti tries to remember about any Silent War.
Culture: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
If she has no clue, she indicates “I also have not heard of the Silent War.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

Hagitha watches the smart ones do their thing.

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute takes on a different demeanor by dropping the smirk and putting on an almost genuine smile, "Sorry mum, but the Silent War was many years ago and we actually somehow made friends with the Veskarium, many of the the big lizards actually live and work in the Pact Worlds now. Some are actually Starfinders."

He takes off his glove and lifts up his palm to show a glow in it. "I'll tell you a secret cause I know I can trust you...we're Starfinders too and we're actually on a secret mission, hence the hardware. The mission is actually something so big that it could change all of the Pact Worlds for the worse! But, if you're willing and don't mind a little bit of danger..." the smirk returns, "...you might be the exact person we need to help us stop it and prevent it from spreading to near space, to here on your beautiful planet, and beyond....are you willing to try?"

He actually didn't lie but I understand if you want to challenge for bluff

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Rethra is an elderly osharu with wire eyeglasses on the tip of her nose.

She turns to Dr Kliktikiti. "My dear...just keep those guns away PLEASE." Then to Mute. "Danger oh my young man...I don't believe...No I met some Starfinders a few years ago. Or was it was week? They were so nice they brought me biscuits. Or was it yesterday? Oh...now where were we." She scratches her head and stares at Mute. "Oh young man you were saying?" She seems lost and looks around.

Skill checks - Bluff, Diplomacy (to gently guide Rethra back to the topic at hand), Life Science or Medicine to diagnosis her condition.

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

"Your tangents are absolutely delightful! But perhaps there is something useful that you could tell us?" Farsurrwag suggests.

Bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

He attempts to assess the woman's condition, wondering if it is more altered than his own following his time on Aucturn.

Medicine: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 looks over the Osharu for any abnormal signs.

Life Science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Farsurrwag the Bleachling wrote:

"Your tangents are absolutely delightful! But perhaps there is something useful that you could tell us?" Farsurrwag suggests.

Rethra adjusts her glasses and stares at Farsurrwag "Something useful dear? Like what?"

nice rolls 2 20+

1 to 50 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Qstor's Outpost Rat's Repentance (Starfinder #3-19; Tier 1-4, Quest, Repeatable, Vehicle) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.