Qstor's Outpost Rat's Repentance (Starfinder #3-19; Tier 1-4, Quest, Repeatable, Vehicle) (Inactive)

Game Master Qstor

maps etc


51 to 100 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Elf mechanic lvl1 SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 3/3 EAC 13 KAC 14 Fort +2 Reflex +4 Will +1 Percp +7

"Alright, I don't have plans. Well, I think I do now."
Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

"What are you talking about?"

Hagitha is pretending to not understand what the guide is talking about to cause a bit of delay.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Hagitha wrote:

"What are you talking about?"

Hagitha is pretending to not understand what the guide is talking about to cause a bit of delay.

The guide turns to Hagitha. "Someone is in the back closet and they're not supposed to be there!!" The embri pauses and looks at the Starfinders. "Wait...where is the little one? I don't see him...The halfling?"

Anyone can "chime" in with a Charisma-based skill check to distract

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:

Mute basks in the purple glow of the computers, contemplating the image of the screensaver. Hearing the guide from the other room, he connects his computer to his comms to loop in Irres as he connects to the terminal, "Alright, my pointy eared love. I've queued you in as it seems you know your way around a digital landscape and I want to be done with these boring shadow slugs. What you say that we get to work and maybe we can share a pint afterward." ;)

[dice=Computers to get started]1d20+7

Mute:
2 more Computer checks and one Perception check please
Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell
GM Qstor wrote:

"Wait...where is the little one? I don't see him...The halfling?"

Anyone can "chime" in with a Charisma-based skill check to distract

"It is pronounced 'bleaching' and I am right here!" Farsurrwag interjects with false indignation.

"Though, I may have seen someone duck beyond that one with the shell there." The gnome points in no particular direction. "No, not that one, that one there!" He points wildly elsewhere.

Bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

"Uh oh, seems I may not have much time left. Gotta go, Sheila."

Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

"Alright, what's left?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Ignoring the Embri's protest, Option-8 continues loudly talking in the other room, "Interesting. Why would these crates of rations be stored here rather than in the cantina pantry?" Trying to create as much noise as possible, he will pick up a crate and drop it to spill out their contents. "I dare say, that was not secured or stacked very safely."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

Hagitha starts poking at and shaking the chairs to test their strength.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Option-8 wrote:
Ignoring the Embri's protest, Option-8 continues loudly talking in the other room, "Interesting. Why would these crates of rations be stored here rather than in the cantina pantry?" Trying to create as much noise as possible, he will pick up a crate and drop it to spill out their contents. "I dare say, that was not secured or stacked very safely."

The embri trots over.

"Get out of there NOW or I'll call security!"

The embri ignores Farsurrwag and glances at Hagitha.

what is that outlander doing?

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:

[dice=Computers]1d20+7

"Uh oh, seems I may not have much time left. Gotta go, Sheila."

[dice=Computers]1d20+7

"Alright, what's left?"

[dice=Perception]1d20+8

Mute gets into the door but has a hard time accessing the password.

Mute:
sorry did you want to check for "traps"

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell
GM Qstor wrote:
"Get out of there NOW or I'll call security!"

"Oh?" Farsurrwag inquires. "And just what do you intend to call them? I've always been rather partial to the name 'Bob', myself. The name just came to me once while swimming."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

Then Hagitha stands up on a chair, if she's convinced it will hold her.

sorry, very bad a CHA skills, so being a little bit disruptive.

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ugh, kill the actual player who is in it for the role play, why don't you lol

"Mum always did say, Son! When go rummagin through someone's stuff, you always check for traps or else you get yer arse beat... and then she beat my arse."

Yes, I wanna check for traos: Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Computers traps suck too: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Acquisitives

Elf mechanic lvl1 SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 3/3 EAC 13 KAC 14 Fort +2 Reflex +4 Will +1 Percp +7

Irres looks baffled at the antics of her allies.

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 comes out of the room addressing the Embri, "Well, if you did not want anyone to go in that room, you should have hung a sign that stated, "No Entry or Authorized Personnel Only". At the very minimum, maybe locking it." He leaves the door open and goes over to the screen displaying the "Welcome" video. "Does this seem to be a bit fuzzy to anyone else?" He starts to fiddle with buttons and trying to adjust the screen. "Maybe this can be cleared up if this is adjusted. This really is not a very good tour at all."

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren will try to cause some confusion. “Isn’t he sleeping in a corner or something? Farsurrwag seems to have spotted him somewhere.

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:

Ugh, kill the actual player who is in it for the role play, why don't you lol

"Mum always did say, Son! When go rummagin through someone's stuff, you always check for traps or else you get yer arse beat... and then she beat my arse."

[Dice=Yes, I wanna check for traos: Perception]1d20+8
[Dice=Computers traps suck too]1d20+7

Mute:
ooc nice you found a virus and disabled it. Now another computer check and perception have you played #1-06 with this PC?
Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Dr Kliktikiti wrote:

The shirren will try to cause some confusion. “Isn’t he sleeping in a corner or something? Farsurrwag seems to have spotted him somewhere.

[dice=Bluff]d20+8

"Is he?"

The embri goes to check. Then comes back.

"I don't see him! I know he's in the storage closet!"

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I have played 1-06, NOT with this character. I did look it up though so...go on...

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:
I have played 1-06, NOT with this character. I did look it up though so...go on...

2 more checks :) see above

The embri goes to a communications panel along the wall.

"Come out of the storage area or I'm calling security NOW!"

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Computers: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

"Think my time is up hear, Sheila. Give up the good!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

Hagitha moves over toward the embri, still acting strangely, and slaps him on the back in what appears a friendly way, as she puts herself between him and the security panel.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:

[dice=Computers]1d20+7

[dice=Computers]1d20+7

"Think my time is up hear, Sheila. Give up the good!"

Mute:
It was a Perception too but I'll let it go :) Mute gets in the network and spots a goat’s skull icon that stands out from the hundreds of tiny, uniform desktop icons arranged in rows. The icon links to a file titled “Abysshead.” He think this is the password they need
Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Option-8 wrote:

Option-8 comes out of the room addressing the Embri, "Well, if you did not want anyone to go in that room, you should have hung a sign that stated, "No Entry or Authorized Personnel Only". At the very minimum, maybe locking it." He leaves the door open and goes over to the screen displaying the "Welcome" video. "Does this seem to be a bit fuzzy to anyone else?" He starts to fiddle with buttons and trying to adjust the screen. "Maybe this can be cleared up if this is adjusted. This really is not a very good tour at all."

[dice=Computers]1d20+11

Option found 2 mk 1 serums of healing and a holoshroud while searching the storage area.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Hagitha wrote:
Hagitha moves over toward the embri, still acting strangely, and slaps him on the back in what appears a friendly way, as she puts herself between him and the security panel.

"Get out of my way! I'm going to call security! You're being rude!!" the embri looks very angry.

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute downloads the file. He heads out of the server room and back into the conference room to see his group doing what they can to distract the guides.

He hunkers down and tries to sneak in through the guards and behind Hagitha.

Stealth for funsies: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

He pops up over the dwarf's shoulder and says loudly with a groggy tone, "What seems to be all the raucous here? I was trying to take a nap while you all were going on about...something...I dunno. A nap seemed more important to me."

He looks to the group and stretches with a big yawn, "Well now I'm rested and fully bored. What say we beat feet and get some grub?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Kliktikiti gets to the embri, apologizing for the mess “Excuse us, but we are quite interested and wanted to know and experience more. Can we get to the end of the video?

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Dr Kliktikiti wrote:
Kliktikiti gets to the embri, apologizing for the mess “Excuse us, but we are quite interested and wanted to know and experience more. Can we get to the end of the video?

The embri sees that Option is out of the storage area and abruptly shuts off the video.

"Yes I think we will. Now please leave!"

assuming you exit?

The Starfinders make their way out of the facility to customs to exit the planet. Lines form to head to the departure area of the starport.

Perception DC 10:
The customs agents are watching video feed of the incident at the facility

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

"The customs agents are already viewing the video--and not that insufferable one we had to endure," mumbles Farsurrwag. "I suggest that we make like an embri and get the shell out of here."

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute lingers just long enough to see if he even showed up on cam.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:

Mute lingers just long enough to see if he even showed up on cam.

[dice=Perception]1d20+8

Mute sees he's spotted on the security cameras just before he disabled them.

The custom agents near the embarkation area/gate turn to the Starfinders and ask.

"Can we see your IDs?"

Acquisitives

Elf mechanic lvl1 SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 3/3 EAC 13 KAC 14 Fort +2 Reflex +4 Will +1 Percp +7

Irres looks nervously at the custom agents.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

Hagitha, looking fearless, shows the agent her requested paperwork.

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute slides a fingerless glove off after he shows his society ID, "What seems to be the trouble, sir?"

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

Option-8 comes forward saying, "I did not know we had to go through Customs and a search while leaving this world. This seems highly out of the ordinary."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:
Mute slides a fingerless glove off after he shows his society ID, "What seems to be the trouble, sir?"

The custom agents scans the ID and then tilts his head pointing Mute to the exit gate.

"Move on..."

Option-8 wrote:
Option-8 comes forward saying, "I did not know we had to go through Customs and a search while leaving this world. This seems highly out of the ordinary."

"Some troublemakers..." says another agent letting Option 8 through the gate.

Hagitha and the other Starfinders make their way to the starship and head off world the password in tow.

End of first part

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

Dr Kliktikiti quickly leaves before the embri decides to put the team in prison or something worse.

At the customs, she starts thinking that fate will finally arrive but is relieved when they managed to get in the starship.

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mute retrieves his ID with a nod to the agent, "I understand, my good sir. Gotta keep the rabble rousers out of areas like this with good and decent folks like us. I'll make sure I put in a good word for you." He bounces off to the ship without waiting for a response.

On the ship, he lounges in his gunner chair, taking the goat skull icon and sets it as the background on his datapad. He mostly snoozes on the journey to the next location unless he approached by his companions.

Anyway you can tell us how this relates to 1-06?

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:


Anyway you can tell us how this relates to 1-06?

There was an Abysshead Download in that scenario too?

After resting a day, Datch tells you in message to your comm. "Starfinders head Nemenar. I want you to search an abandoned
facility near a ruined prismatic spire. You should be able to find the passcode I hid there!"

With the softest of bumps, the ship docks. A pleasant,
automated voice speaks overheard, welcoming travelers to
Nemenar, and specifically, to Vehenstrenal. The passengers
bustle to exit the craft, accompanied by the sounds of several
languages being spoken at once. The crowd in this transport
is mostly composed of painfully obvious tourists attempting to
gather their bags and corral their families out of the vehicle, as
well as a few cantankerous people traveling for business.
Outside, the light from the nearest prismatic spire dances
across the buildings. Ceaselessly shifting and turning rainbows
illuminate and reflect off each other, giving the impression of a
city made of multifaceted dark quartz. Everyone in the crowd
pauses to wonder at the breathtaking sight, from the noisy
tourists to the rushed businesspeople.

At the end of the landing sits a small crowd of vehicles.
Among them is comfortable urban cruiser with a sign on its
roof that depicts the neatly-drawn symbol of the Starfinder
Society. The inside is luxurious, with padded seating,
refreshments, and plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the
views of Nemenar gliding past. In the middle of the seating
area is a case that contains several pairs of special goggles,
allowing visitors to see in the dark when outside of the light of
the prismatic spires.

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Sure is a lush gig so far." Mute beams to the crew as he climbs into the luxurious vehicles. He pulls a pair of goggles from the console and is on his feet staring out the vehicle into the dark and let's some unenthused oh's and ah's.

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell

"Were we expecting to be expecting?" Farsurrwag inquires aloud of no one in particular. He shrugs and boards the vehicle, putting on the goggles. "These prismatic spires are quite facet-nating."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

On the way to Nemenar, the shirren asks her companion “Do you think Datch purposedly hid those password in places accessing means getting in trouble? That way she manages to tarnish the Society’s image despite being locked?

Dr Kliktikiti spends some time watching the various colours and patterns reflecting on the city, clearly enjoying it.

In the car, she tries out one of the pair of glasses. She wonders if she should invest in something like this.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

dwarf soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27, RP 4/4 | EAC 16, KAC 17 | F+5, R+4, W+4 | Perc +1 | Init +3

Hagitha sits quietly with her eyes closed. Based on the occasional tiny muscle twitches, she is clearly mentally playing through attack routines.

Acquisitives

Elf mechanic lvl1 SP 6/6 HP 10/10 RP 3/3 EAC 13 KAC 14 Fort +2 Reflex +4 Will +1 Percp +7

I wonder if these are on the open market...

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision

As the group makes it through customs and leaves the demon planet, Option-8 says, "Perhaps it would be best to work as a team for our next mission with some planning. Even though we did succeed, it could have gone horrendously wrong. We could have worked together better creating diversions knowing a team member would be sneaking off." He pointedly turns his featureless face toward Mute.

As the team gets the next briefing, he asks, "What do we know about Nemenar and the Prismatic Spires? What do they do? How many ruined ones are there?" He will try to pull up any of this info about the planet and spires on the infosphere. If he can locate how many spires are ruined and the facilities near any of them. What type of facility and security it may have. Are there hazards that may be encountered away from any active spires?

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Option-8 wrote:

As the group makes it through customs and leaves the demon planet, Option-8 says, "Perhaps it would be best to work as a team for our next mission with some planning. Even though we did succeed, it could have gone horrendously wrong. We could have worked together better creating diversions knowing a team member would be sneaking off." He pointedly turns his featureless face toward Mute.

Option 8 learns that the world is a cursed blighted world with UV light blocked. The location your going to is noticeably darker than the tourist districts of Vehenstrenal. At the base of the spire are remnants of what appears to be an office building.

The ship lands and drops you off. VI is your computerized AI auto pilot

As the cruiser comes to a gentle stop, the doors automatically
unlock, allowing occupants to gather their belongings and exit
the vehicle. Before the doors shut, the VI cheerfully speaks.
“Thank you so much for visiting our outskirts today! Please
remember to take only memories and leave only wishes!
This Luxe Transit will be leaving to return to Vehenstrenal in
two hours!”
At the base of the shattered crystalline tower, crumbling
buildings face a cracked street. Their architecture is at odds
with the tower, which appears to be far older and is constructed
of reflective crystal. More dilapidated office buildings sprawl in
the eastern part of the ruins.

I put everyone on slide 2

Acquisitives

Male Halfling CG Outlaw Ghost Operative 2 | SP 12/14; HP 14/14; RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +7; Will +4 | Init: +4; Perc: +8; SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Well friends..." Mute says as he pops on his helmet allowing the face shield to fall in place engaging his environments and the red lights in the eyes flash on. He continues in a husky modulated voice, "Time for me to earn my namesake."

He dashes away from the group, kicking on his jump jets to hop on top of the closes building then disappears into the dark, leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

Not sure where we are heading on the map or I would move on there

Acquisitives

Male CN bleachling gnome priest biohacker 2 | SP 0/7 HP 9/10 (Laugh in the Face of Danger)| RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 (+2 to fear and despair; Eternal Hope reroll 1/1)) | Init: +2 | Perc: +8 (low-light vision), SM: +3 |
Skills:
Bluff +5, Culture +10, Life Science +9, Medicine +9, Mysticism +6, Perception +8, Sleight Of Hand +7
Spell-Like Abilities:
dancing lights, ghost sound, token spell
Reticent Stroidjumper wrote:

"Well friends..." Mute says as he pops on his helmet allowing the face shield to fall in place engaging his environments and the red lights in the eyes flash on. He continues in a husky modulated voice, "Time for me to earn my namesake."

He dashes away from the group, kicking on his jump jets to hop on top of the closes building then disappears into the dark, leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

Farsurrwag watches the halfling jumping away. "I don't know, I didn't get the sense that he was all that he was holding in his thoughts or feelings. Or that he was otherwise at all reticent, if you ask me."

The bleachling shrugs and pokes his head outside, taking a look around at these unusual surroundings.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

"Coast looks clear to me!" he shouts. "With the notable caveat that I can't actually see any part of the coast from here."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Female Courtier Shirren Xenoseeker Envoy [medic] 4 | Init +1 | SP 24 | HP 30 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13 | F +1 R +5 W +4 | Perception +7 (blindsense (vibration) 30')

The shirren gets out “We’re looking for a ruined prismatic spire, that can’t be easy to miss, can it? Or maybe you managed to find a map of the place Option-8?” While talking the doctor grabs one of her tools, a chemalyzer, to ensure that there is no danger for her companion or herself.

Dataphiles

Male Android Technomancer / 3rd
Stats:
Init: +6 | Perc: +3 | SP: 13/18, HP: 19/19, RP: 5/5 | EAC: 14 / KAC: 15 | Fort: +2; Ref: +3; Will: +3; Low-Light & Darkvision
Dr Kliktikiti wrote:
The shirren gets out “We’re looking for a ruined prismatic spire, that can’t be easy to miss, can it? Or maybe you managed to find a map of the place Option-8?”

"Well we were not given much info were we? 'Search an abandoned facility near a ruined prismatic spire.' I think this is the ruined spire but which building is the question."

He engages his environmental protections and casts a Detect Magic spell while holding concentration before heading out. He scans in all directions before moving further.

51 to 100 of 313 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Qstor's Outpost Rat's Repentance (Starfinder #3-19; Tier 1-4, Quest, Repeatable, Vehicle) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.