8-16 House of Harmonious Wisdom (Nostalgia con) (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Map


251 to 300 of 303 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

@GM DoubleGold: Dimak has DR 2/- which is doubled against nonlethal damage, so he is at -4. Not that it matters - we will wipe the floor with those "monks"! ;-)

The barbarian ignores the foe in his back.
He 5-foot-steps to the side of the light blue wearing monk and attacks with a straight-line punch, aiming to push him into the table back 5 feet.

"You're going down!"

Rage Ogre Smashes Rock + RA + bless: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 21
Bludgeoning nonlethal: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 (+1d6 if breaking the table)


DungeonMaster

Dimak tries to push back light blue, but he is knocked out before he even goes back 5 feet.

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Gnagnatsu wants to try all the moves!

Acrobatics to Tumble Past: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Ogre Smashes Rock vs. Blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Nonlethal Damage + Sneak Attack: 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + (6, 4) = 11

In her enthusiasm, she bounces off Seltyiel, but still throws a strong punch.

Yes, it could have been just a 5-foot step, but that's worth fewer points!


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Seltyiel moves slightly to his left and attempts to knock a foe through either bench or table.

Ogre Smashes Rock: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 201d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


DungeonMaster

Ggag fails to tumble through so they both get an aoo.
She does knock out orange though aoos: 2d20 ⇒ (12, 2) = 14 and they both miss with their aoos being +5 each.
Blue gets hit hard fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 breaks the chair and dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1 knocked out.
Goran, Yen and Perrine are up one left.

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

AOO Ogre Smashes Rock: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Stepping over, Yen Wu tried to punch the foe but the safest spot to be was in front of the swashbuckler as only the air got hit.

Ogre Smashes Rock: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Goran tries the same move, determined to do something at least resembling a martial arts move.

ogre scares the rock: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Perrine again uses the Ogre smashes the rock style and tries to knock back the last foe, moving if necessary to engage.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sorry. Having some weird map issues today so I can’t see the slide. If I can reach them in a move, I’ll do that.


DungeonMaster

Yen hits him and pushes him in the direction he was going anyway. Then misses. Goran hits the guy and fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 resists getting knocked back. He drinks his potion healing: 1d8 ⇒ 4
But at this point you can gang up on him no problem and win
Combat over


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Woo hoo!

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Gnagnatsu stares down at the opponents - an unusual position for her - and taunts, "Remember, love lifts us all up, while hatred only brings the hater down. And pick on someone your own size."

She turns to the others. "So, who's ready for dumplings?"


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18
Gnagnatsu♥the♥Gnignja wrote:

Gnagnatsu stares down at the opponents - an unusual position for her - and taunts, "Remember, love lifts us all up, while hatred only brings the hater down. And pick on someone your own size."

She turns to the others. "So, who's ready for dumplings?"

"I could eat."

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

@GM DoubleGold: Dimak

"Dimak... crush... dumplings!"

The barbarian exhales sharply and starts laughing in a booming voice.

"Hahahaha! But seriously, I could use a few servings. Wiping the floor with opponents makes me hungry!"

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Goran bows to their sparring partners, making sure any bruises don't hide anything serious. satisfied, he sits down for a serving of dumplings with the others, as well as some jasmine tea.

Try the tea...you won't be disappointed. Madame Jiang...did we pass and do honour to your dojo?


DungeonMaster

Yes, you have my honour to my dojo, make sure to use only in self defense.
Conclusion of part 4
Jiang Fei shows you all the Jade Ogre Comb from her hair, as promised. You all are welcome to handle the comb, and may draw its intricately-patterned landscape or write down a description, but they cannot take the comb with them. Also, several onlookers express interest in becoming students or funding her school over the next several days.

Part 5
You return to Ashima. Mai Chun’s door is wide open, as if flung free by the cyclone of a woman pacing furiously around her house, referencing and cross-referencing books, scrolls, and maps. She suddenly stops her pacing, balancing two heavy books in one hand.“Ah! Delights abound! What have you learned?”


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Seltyiel will tell her everything that transpired and show Mai Chun any drawings and descriptions of the Jade Ogre Comb.

"In addition to being an excellent martial arts teacher, Jiang Fei makes a mean dumpling."

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Aye..and there might be a secret here...we took extensive notes and drawings of the comb...measurements too. Hopefully there is a key that we can find...too bad we didn't have time to make a copy...like out of wood... Goran says as he just now thinks of that.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Dimak points to Seltyiel. "Yeah, what he said."

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

"While the techniques are handy in a pinch, I think I will stick with my weapon" Yen Wu said, not doing a good job in the fight.


DungeonMaster

Sorry about that, forgot I didn't update this one, you all were waiting on me.

Once she identifies a location, she utters,
“Spring melts into a
Summer’s dark night sky where
Cynosure abides.”

Mai Chun pulls a heavily annotated book from one of her shelves. “This is a chronicle of the Empire’s final days. I’ll be putting out a second edition when we’re through! Anyway, see here.” She points to a page featuring a gold-and-gemstone statue of a sovereign dragon coiled around a jade scroll case. “This scroll case is believed to contain the 29 final prophecies of the last emperor of Lung Wa. Only a true heir of Lung Wa can interpret them; if this interpretation can be made here in Shokuro, it ensures our nation a high political position among the Successor States. It was last owned by a princess of Lung Wa named Song Rui, but it has never been found. I believe it may be in the princess’s quarters at the Summer Palace. When you find the lost palace, seek out the princess’s chambers and find this scroll case. Even if we can’t interpret the prophecies, it still provides an excellent symbol of the lost empire. Having worked in politics, let me tell you: symbolism is everything.”
It takes several days to get there, but it is uneventful
We have 4 days left, though I can go over, I'm sure some of you don't want to be busy with both this con and the next one, so trying to complete as much of it before March 6

You explore the place
Ballroom: This cavernous ballroom contains a long table and place settings for dozens of people. Cobwebs and dust attest to how long it it has been abandoned.

Emperor’s Bedroom: This bedroom is elegant but austere.
A vast canopied bed dominates one wall, but much of the
room is sparse and free from any other kind of furniture.
A personal shrine against the opposite wall is surprisingly
well-maintained for its age, and a few candles in the shrine
are mysteriously lit.

Solarium: This stunning chamber was an astronomer’s paradise. A perilously long telescope of faded brass peers through one of the windows, its lenses cracked. Rusted orreries and faded star charts cover the walls.

Study: Although this room is filled with shelves of books and rows of gilded scroll racks, a section of the roof collapsed long ago, admitting rainwater and hanging vines. The contents of this room—once sufficient to put many civic libraries to shame—have deteriorated to nearly total illegibility. Some of the remaining volumes are books on magical lore that speak about transporting large numbers of people magically, but at great risk. The empty clothing around the palace—and particularly in front of the books explaining the complicated teleportation ritual—attest to the fact that the ritual went awry, leaving the Summer Palace eerily abandoned in a single moment.

Throne Room: Arranged like the rays of a midday sun, the primary corridors of the Summer Palace lead to an enormous throne room. The room echoes emptily, but is filled with the benevolent presence of Song Rui.
Upon meeting Princess Song Rui, if you give her the scroll case after completing your final mission, you will get loads of treasure and a headband of wisdom, she takes it to Ashima with you.

You get to the final area and you see a bunch of foreign agents, all three of them want to see the case, but they are willing to fight over it. And all three of them see your power and decide that they will not go full force on you, but they will knock you out. Decision time Your final fight. Give the scroll case to Jiang Fei a bullying brawler. Give the scroll case to Zheng a guard. Give the Scroll case to Yue Xin. Give the scroll case to none of them. You can backstab them later, but giving one of them the case, means they fight on your side. There are different things on the chronicle, so if you don't backstab, you can gain that NPCs favor. You gain the same amount of gold each way. The option that has the most chronicle stuff to it is the one where none of them get it, even if you have to backstab.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

We did'nt come so far to hand the scroll case over to somebody else - and we won't be losing this fight either way. I say: Screw them, it belongs to us!


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

But if we 'give' it to one of them, we can then pick the time and place of our betrayal and prep accordingly. We're definitely fighting it's just a matter of who and when. :)


DungeonMaster

1 vote for belongs to us, 1 vote for pick someone. Next post gets to decide and mention one of the names.

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

I agree with Dimak, keep it!

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Perrine agrees with the others and votes to keep the scroll.

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

"More bullies? I don't think this will work out for oyu any better than the last time."

Keep


DungeonMaster

Roll init Everyone, please roll a 1d20 in discussion as well as post your character details and chronicle numbers if you haven't already.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Well, looks like we're in for a scrap either way..

init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Initiative 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


DungeonMaster

Place yourselves anywhere on slide 5
You refuse to hand over the map Fine so be it.
inits: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11 black, Zheng
init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 blue, Yue
init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 yellow, Jiang
Place yourselves anywhere on the map
Perrine and Dimak are up

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Could someone place me on the map? Anywhere is fine.

Perrine casts Divine Favor and moves 20’ toward the baddies.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DungeonMaster

You beat me to it Perrine, I was still in edit mode when you posted. Anyway, you are 10 to 20 from yellow and black, wasn't sure if you wanted to be in melee or just close range.

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

Yen Yu's init is 22 (+6 mod)
Stepping forward, Yen Wu stabbed at the closest foe, happy to be using a weapon that he was more use to fighting with in melee.
+1 Rapier Black: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 311d6 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 5 = 16
+1 Rapier crit?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 251d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
+1 Rapier BoF Black: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 301d6 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 5 = 17
+1 Rapier crit?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 171d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.
DoubleGold wrote:
You beat me to it Perrine, I was still in edit mode when you posted. Anyway, you are 10 to 20 from yellow and black, wasn't sure if you wanted to be in melee or just close range.

Close range is fine. Let them come to us.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

I'm curious, Yen Wu, how did you attack twice? *scratches head*
Nice crits, though!

Dimak looks at the opponents, seething. going into rage

He moves forward and draws his longhammer, then suddenly turns around and attacks Zheng, nearly flanking his opponent with Yen Wu.

Rage MW Longhammer, Dwarven + RA + PA: 1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 2 - 2 = 26
Bludgeoning + PA: 2d6 + 9 + 6 ⇒ (5, 4) + 9 + 6 = 24

CMD 19 (10 +4 BAB, +6 Str, +3 Dex, -2 Rage, -2 RA)
AC 13, touch 9, flat footed 10 (+4 armor, +3 Dex, -2 Rage, -2 RA)

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

oops, read the spell that Perrine cast wrong. Just the one hit

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

I hope you can keep the rolls for next round... ;-)


DungeonMaster

Alright, so Dimak hits one hard.
Jiang moves in and attack Dimak hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 dmg: 2d8 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (1, 7) + 6 - 4 = 10 subtraced 4 for your dr.
Yen Wu then finishes off Jiang with that crit
Ggignija and Seltyiel are up


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Seltyiel moves into position to have flank with Dimak (While Dimak's hammer is a reach weapon, he is also wearing a Dwarven Boulder Helmet, a weapon, which should count for threatening purposes.) and channels arcane power through his scimitar to strike Yellow!

Move action to get into position, Standard to cast Shocking Grasp with Spellstrike to channel it through his scimitar. Please add 3 to the attack roll if the target is wearing metal armor or carrying a metal weapon.

Scimitar Two-Handed, Flank, and Shocking Grasp: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 171d6 + 6 + 4d6 ⇒ (6) + 6 + (5, 1, 4, 5) = 27


DungeonMaster

Target is wearing metal armor and though that doesn't finish him, I'm applying Yen's crit for round 2 which knocks him out, but first he gets one attack on his turn.
hit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 mwk flail Seltyiel is hit for dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 dmg
All heroes are up one left.

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Gnagnatsu uses her vanishing trick and moves toward the final enemy.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft
Seltyiel wrote:
(While Dimak's hammer is a reach weapon, he is also wearing a Dwarven Boulder Helmet, a weapon, which should count for threatening purposes.)

@Seltyiel: That's exactly why he's wearing it. ;-)

Dimak ignores his wounds so far. (They are just flesh wounds, right?)
He turns around and grins at the last enemy standing. The barbarian then moves a bit nearer to his foe and attacks him with a wild swing of his hammer.

Rage MW Longhammer, Dwarven + RA + PA: 1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 2 - 2 = 15
Bludgeoning + PA: 2d6 + 9 + 6 ⇒ (2, 5) + 9 + 6 = 22

Auspicious Mark: 1d6 ⇒ 6 Yes! :-D
Attack roll total: 21

Auspicious Mark (Su) wrote:
The barbarian has been marked by the spirits, as indicated by an impressive tattoo, scar, or birthmark she possesses. Once per rage, as a swift action that costs 2 rounds of rage, the barbarian can call upon the spirits’ favor. Using auspicious mark grants her a +1d6 bonus on one d20 roll she has just made. She can call on the auspicious mark after seeing the result of the d20 roll.


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Seltyiel again channels arcane power into his scimitar and electricity crackles along its length and attacks the remaining foe!

Again, add +3 to hit if wearing metal armor or carrying a metal weapon.

Scimitar Two-Handed and Shocking Grasp: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 131d6 + 6 + 4d6 ⇒ (6) + 6 + (4, 2, 1, 6) = 25


DungeonMaster

No armor on this one, but a hit and Dimak also has a hit, and he goes down.

Conclusion
You all return to Ashima with the bejeweled scroll case, Mai Chun is ecstatic. The entire town celebrates your triumph in the temple square. Song Rui to returns to Ashima with ya, Mai Chun and the old princess get on famously, and the phantom flits awkwardly about the riotous village party to celebrate the your success. Mai Chun pledges to publish an entire book of interviews based on their conversations, and she delights in trading poetic couplets with the well-educated phantom. A local representative of the Sun Shogun provides a reward of 3,000 gp and access to a store of magical talismans in gratitude.

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

"Aw, you didn't save any for me!" Gnagnatsu pouts.


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18
Gnagnatsu♥the♥Gnignja wrote:
"Aw, you didn't save any for me!" Gnagnatsu pouts.

"When you disappeared, and the last one fell, I thought you did it! Are you sure you didn't?"

Seltyiel grins and nudges the gnignja.

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

"You are welcome to get mauled by a bear to start your next adventure." Yen Wu said.

251 to 300 of 303 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / 8-16 House of Harmous Wisdom (Nostalgia con) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.