8-16 House of Harmonious Wisdom (Nostalgia con) (Inactive)

Game Master DoubleGold

Map


151 to 200 of 303 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Diplomacy aid 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


DungeonMaster

You find out all the information
15+: Po Li’s obsession with the artifacts and practices of Lung Wa extends to jealously guarding any imperial ruins within its borders. Soldiers who guard these ruins are particularly diligent during the day, but known to be somewhat lax by night.
20+: Ruins associated with Lung Wa are frequently said to be haunted, if not literally by undead then by mystically bound guardians of various types, such as creatures from the spirit world or from other planes.
25+: Lung Wa’s Bureau of Communications made use of fireworks to send messages over great distances. Trained alchemists at relay stations would read messages outbound from the capital in the night skies, then prepare and fire rockets encoded with the same message so that watchers at the next station could repeat the process.

I'll give everyone about a day to make final preparations before heading into the ruins. Also with that information, you can wait till night, or try to sneak/bribe your way in the way, first two to post can make your choice.


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

I'd say wait until night since we aren't a very stealthy group on the whole. Given the knowledge revealed, I'll re-examine Seltyiel's spell list.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

"I'm gonna buy me a sap - it's hard to hit people with my current weapons if I just want to knock them out. Anyone coming with me?"

looks at Goran Baldaros ;-)

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

That is a very good idea, Dimak... Goran says as he sets off to buy a sap.

yay...i'm such a derp for not having one...will adjust my spell selection as well...thoughts/requests?[

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

"Not a bad idea." Yen Wu said as he joined the others on their shopping spree.

-1 gp for a sap.


DungeonMaster

So Dimak, Gorean, Yen, is your vote to go in the morning, or are you just buying the saps on the offchance there is that one guard who patrols the night?

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

Night in case there is a guard at night, or any unexpected problems that we want to keep alive.

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Perrine votes to head in at night as well.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

The night it is!

@all: Currently, there are problems with logging into paizo.com - they announced on Twitter that they are working on it.
I was signed out and could not log back in on my laptop, but luckily, on my phone im still logged in.

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Gnagnatsu also grabs a sap and votes for nighttime.


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Does someone's PC have an extra gold to buy a sap? This pregen didn't come loaded with one.

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Level 4 Seyltiel comes with 16 gp. Have you spent that already?

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

I gotcha bro...Goran's saving up...


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18
Gnagnatsu♥the♥Gnignja wrote:
Level 4 Seyltiel comes with 16 gp. Have you spent that already?

No I didn't. I thought I read in the PFS Guide that the only reason to spend was to fix conditions on the PC.


DungeonMaster

It is confusing, but yes, you can spend that gold. The trouble comes into play if the pregen dies. So if you spend 16 gold on the pregen and the pregen dies, you're actual character will receive 16 gold less as well as many other things I have to deal with if the pregen dies. It has a whole set of confusing rules.
Update coming...

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

I thought, if the pregen dies, the character dies as well? This is PFS 1e - I have no idea how this is handled in PFS 2e...


DungeonMaster

There is that raise dead spell and all though.
You encounter no guards when you get to the site.
A number of crumbling buildings make up this compound. Lit only by the stars in the cloudless night sky above, the ruins take on an empty, haunted aspect. An eerie silence pervades the ancient buildings—even the wind has died away to nothing.

Just off the central courtyard, a curious stone structure resembling an exterior hearth with narrow, twinned chimneys rises into the sky. These chimneys are far better preserved than the surrounding buildings. Engineering, history or intelligence to figure out its purpose of this place.
You can also move the stone structure with a strength check or break it open.


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

If needed here's his Strength check, including +1 for Guidance from Goran.

Strength Check with Guidance: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Goran leans into the stone with Seltyiel.

strength aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Intelligence: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

LOL. However, the strength check should be repeatable, shouldn't it? (@GM)

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Strength, Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Intelligence: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

intelligence: 1d20 ⇒ 5

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

K:History: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Intelligence 1d20 ⇒ 19


DungeonMaster

You realize the purpose of this place.
This structure was designed to facilitate the launch of fireworks for communication purposes. Two fireworks can be launched from the twinned chimney simultaneously.
You find some fireworks inside, bottle rockets, not green fireworks, but blue and yellow and must be launched at the same time. Language in Tien which at least one of you can read, fire off them rockets and get ready for a fight. Or rather the shorter version of what is said.
Someone can fire the fireworks and you all can ready actions.


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

"Perhaps our ninja would like to fire the fireworks? And then hide so she can be ready for our incoming friends."

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

"I agree. Seltyiel, when we take our positions, could you use my wand on me? I'd like to be large for this, so my reach is even longer! I'll apply this oil of magic weapon to my longhammer. I've heard ghosts are not affected by non-magic weapons... and we don't know what we will be facing, right?"

@Party: Enlarged Dimak has a mighty reach of 20 feet/4 squares with his longhammer and he is capable to make 3 AoOs. Stay next to the big dwarf and he will hurt anyone who wants to attack you in melee... ;-)

@GM: Can Dimak go into rage as part of his readied action? It's a free action to start a rage...
Also, as both enlarge person and magic weapon have a duration of only one minute, I'd like to apply them as late as possible before the fireworks start.

Dimak draws his longhammer and a vial. oil of magic weapon

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Gnagnatsu leafas through the instruction manual. "Anything specific you want me to say?"


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18
Dimak wrote:

"I agree. Seltyiel, when we take our positions, could you use my wand on me? I'd like to be large for this, so my reach is even longer! I'll apply this oil of magic weapon to my longhammer. I've heard ghosts are not affected by non-magic weapons... and we don't know what we will be facing, right?"

@Party: Enlarged Dimak has a mighty reach of 20 feet/4 squares with his longhammer and he is capable to make 3 AoOs. Stay next to the big dwarf and he will hurt anyone who wants to attack you in melee... ;-)

@GM: Can Dimak go into rage as part of his readied action? It's a free action to start a rage...
Also, as both enlarge person and magic weapon have a duration of only one minute, I'd like to apply them as late as possible before the fireworks start.

Dimak draws his longhammer and a vial. oil of magic weapon

"It's going to be important to make use of the surprise to damage the foes as much as possible as quickly as possible. We'll see how ghosts, or whatever, enjoy a shocking experience."


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18
Gnagnatsu♥the♥Gnignja wrote:
Gnagnatsu leafas through the instruction manual. "Anything specific you want me to say?"

"Something along the lines of 'Gnagnatsu is the best'?"

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Let me know when they get close..I'll cast a spell to bolster our attacks...casting light right now...will cast Bless when we see the baddies...edit...and load my crossbow too...just in case

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

Rapier out, Yen Wu got ready to deal with any threats.


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Seltyiel prepares to use Spellstrike with his scimitar and Shocking Grasp.


DungeonMaster

You see three fire elementals emerge within 5 to 15 feet of you all. 15 at best if you wanted to keep your distance. Also, you didn't know how long it would take, but this happens three rounds later, so if you cast a buff spell, you would still have time to ready an attack. Readies now go off.

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

Flame elementals? Well, that limits my capabilities a bit. Sarenrae, guide our hands. Goran says as he casts his spell.


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Seltyiel would take a round to cast Shield on himself and then ready his Spellstrike with Shocking Grasp.

Scimitar Two-Handed and Shocking Grasp: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 241d6 + 6 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + (3, 6, 5, 4) = 27

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

Stepping forward, Yen Wu stabbed at the closest foe.

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 271d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Dimak rubs the oil of magic weapon on his longhammer and gets enlarged by his wand of enlarge person.
Seltyiel did not object. ;-)

Enlarge Person wrote:
The target gains a +2 size bonus to Strength, a –2 size penalty to Dexterity (to a minimum of 1), and a –1 penalty on attack rolls and AC due to its increased size.

Dimak's new stats:
large size (10 ft reach - and 20 ft reach with his longhammer)

Str 24, Dex 14, Con 20, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 6
CMB +14 (+4 BAB, +7 Str, +2 RA, +1 size)
CMD 18 (10 +4 BAB, +7 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Rage, -2 RA, -1 size)
AC 11, touch 7, flat footed 9 (+4 armor, +2 Dex, -2 Rage, -2 RA, -1 size)
AC vs crit 13, touch 9, flat-footed 11 (+4 armor, +2 Dex, -2 Rage, -2 RA, -1 size, +2 circumstance helmet)
HP 53, DR 2/-
Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +4 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities)

He readies a rage attack with his longhammer, but will attack after Goran's bless spell comes in effect.
Definitely want to be as far away from them as possible, so 15 feet it is!

"Bah! Just squish the flames like I do!"

Enlarged Rage Magic Longhammer, Dwarven + RA + PA + Bless: 1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 25
Enlarged Rage Bludgeoning + Magic + PA: 3d6 + 10 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (2, 6, 3) + 10 + 1 + 6 = 28

Here are his three AoOs (Combat Reflexes) in case the fire elementals move in other ways than 5-foot-steps:

AoO #1 Enlarged Rage Magic Longhammer, Dwarven + RA + PA + Bless: 1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 17
Enlarged Rage Bludgeoning + Magic + PA: 3d6 + 10 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3, 5) + 10 + 1 + 6 = 29

AoO #2 Enlarged Rage Magic Longhammer, Dwarven + RA + PA + Bless: 1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 27
Enlarged Rage Bludgeoning + Magic + PA: 3d6 + 10 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (4, 6, 4) + 10 + 1 + 6 = 31

AoO #3 Enlarged Rage Magic Longhammer, Dwarven + RA + PA + Bless: 1d20 + 11 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 26
Enlarged Rage Bludgeoning + Magic + PA: 3d6 + 10 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5) + 10 + 1 + 6 = 33

Status Dimak
Rage rounds used: 1/15
Fatigue rounds: 0/2


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18
Dimak wrote:

Dimak rubs the oil of magic weapon on his longhammer and gets enlarged by his wand of enlarge person.

Seltyiel did not object. ;-)

Actually he did. He's not going to spend a full round buffing someone else when we didn't know how much time we had.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

@Seltyiel: Okay. In that case Dimak would have insisted to be enlarged even before the fireworks would be started (so no time wasted for Seltyiel). This buff is too crucial for him to not have it. He'd rather waste some rounds of this buff than not have it active when needed. And as he uses his own ressources to do that, Seltyiel has no reason to object to that, too...

@GM DoubleGold: I'll happily lose some time with the enlarged spell and the oil in exchange to have it active for the readied action - let's say 2 or 3 rounds before the fireworks go off? With the additional 3 rounds of waiting it would make 5 (or 6) of 10 rounds (=1 minute) already used up before combat starts.


DungeonMaster

Dimak it is fine if you want to, anyway, I can't see this combat lasting more than the duration of enlarge person as combats at this low level don't last that long, but I could be wrong. Also Dimak, only one provoked, but you already had a ready, so your next aoo will be round 1 to speed up time.

You all find out you are surrounded, two to your right, two your left. Two medium ones and two little ones.
Seltyiel hits one hard
Dimak hits another one hard on the other side hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 vs Dimak. Then Dimak on round 1 hits it again finishing it. You are not in melee with any of them right now that you've killed it. It moved toward you, so ready went off, then you took your turn
Yen stabs at a little one almost killing it.
Two little ones and one medium one left.

Ggignja is up for surprise round, all are up for round 1 and roll init. Dimak, I took your next aoo roll into round 1 and rolled his, so even if he beat you in init, you still kill it without it touching you.
Seltyiel, you beat the DC to identify them by a lot, if you want the small ones that was cr 1, the medium ones was cr 3, so what info do you want to know?
init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 small ones
init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 medium ones.

Liberty's Edge

Test Lucky Number: ? Male CN Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 | HP 65/65 (83/83) DR 3/- | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +10, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +6, W: +3 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/Spell-like Abilities) | Init +5 | Perc +14 | SM +0 | Speed 30ft

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 I really like that my first AoO hit... ;-)


Male LN Half Elf Male Magus 4 | HP 32/32 | AC 16 / 12 T / 14 FF | Fort 6 Ref 4 Will 5, +2 vs. enchantments Init +4 | Perception +2 (Low-light vision) | Speed 30 ft. | Conditions: None | CMB +6 CMD 18
DoubleGold wrote:


Seltyiel, you beat the DC to identify them by a lot, if you want the small ones that was cr 1, the medium ones was cr 3, so what info do you want to know?

Special defenses and special attacks/qualities please.

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

The Exchange

Female N Gnome Ninja (Sanctified Rogue) 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | CMB +2, CMD 16 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +3| Init: +6 | Perc: +9 (low-light), SM: +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Ki Pool 4/5 | Eternal Hope 1/1 | Active conditions: Lucky Number 4

Gnagnatsu uses vanishing trick to become invisible.

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Silver Crusade

Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 | Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.

Initiative 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Perrine pulls an acid flask, and lobs it at the closest elemental not in melee range.

RTA 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Damage 1d6 ⇒ 6

Welp, miss direction 1d8 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

male Human Cleric 6, HP 50/52, AC 21, T 13, FF 18, F +7, R +6, W +9, Initiative +1, Perception +7

init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


DungeonMaster

Goran, Yen and Gnag can go round 1 You took your surprise Gnag, but now your round 1
Perrine hits nobody and nothing
Immune to fire, elemental immunities and weakest save is will. Has no special qualities.

The Exchange

M Vishkanya |HP43/44|AC 21/FF16/T15|F+4/Ref+9/W+1|Per+5 Swashbuckler-5|Move 30'|Panache 2/2|

Yen Wu continued stabbing at the small creature. The point struck true and would have been more severe on a normal form.

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 261d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

151 to 200 of 303 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / 8-16 House of Harmous Wisdom (Nostalgia con) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.