Female Gnome Warpriest 4 | AC 17/12/16 | HP 35/35 | F+6, R+2,W+7 | CMD 15 |
Speed 20’ | Init+7, Perception+5, Sense Motive+8 | Lowlight vision.
About Perrine Ravella
Dame Perrine Ravella.
PP 18/20 (spent 2 PP on a Wand of CLW, spent 1 PP on Wayfinder, gained one PP from impressive find boon)
Female Gnome Warpriest of Desna 4
CG Small humanoid
Init +7; Senses Perception +4
Low light vision.
AC 17 (3 armor, 2 shield, 1 Dex, 1 size), touch 12, flat-footed 16
hp 35 (4d8+ 8 Con + 4 Toughness)
Fort +6 (4 Base + 2 Con)
Ref +2 (1 Base + 1 Dex)
Will +7 (4 Base + 3 Wis)
*+2 on saves vs. Fear and Despair
*+2 on saves vs. illusion spells and effects.
*once per day rolling a natural one, can reroll the d20.
Speed 20 ft.
Melee Masterwork Starknife +8, (1d4+2, x3), or
Starknife +7, (1d4+4, x3) with Power Attack.
Ranged Masterwork Starknife +8 (1d4+2/x3), 20'
Blessings: Supernatural Abilities (3/day)
*Luck--Lucky Presence: can touch an ally and they can roll twice for an ability check, attack roll, saving throw or skill check and take the better roll. Lasts for a minute, or until the ability is used.
*Travel--Agile Feet: as a swift action, can activate the ability and ignore difficult terrain for one round.
Warpriest Spells Prepared (CL 3rd; concentration +5) (Add +1 to DC of Illusion spell you cast)
2nd—Burst of Radiance, CMW,
1st—Bless, Cause Fear (DC 14), Divine Favor (x2)
0 (at will)—Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic
Str 15, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 13
Base Atk +3; CMB +5; CMD 15
Feats: 1. Toughness, B. Weapon Focus (Starknife), 3B. Power Attack, 3. Improved Initiative
Skills: (2 per level + 1 Favored Class)
Diplomacy +8 (4 rank +1 Cha +3 Class)
Heal +7 (1 rank + 3 Wis + 3 Class)
Know. Religion +9 (4 rank + 0 Int + 3 Class + 2 Racial)
Sense Motive +8 (2 rank + 3 Wis + 3 Class)
Spellcraft +4 (1 rank + 0 Int + 3 Class)
Stealth +5 (1 Dex + 4 size)
*Reactionary: +2 Initiative
*Fate's Favored: when under effect of a luck bonus, gain an extra +1 to the bonus.
SQ aura (faint good), blessings (Luck: Lucky Presence—Touch a creature and within a minute, it can roll twice on a d20 on an attack, an ability check, a saving throw, or a skill check and take the better result. Travel: Agile Feet—as a swift action, you ignore all difficult terrain and take no penalties for moving through it for one round.), sacred weapon (+1), spontaneous casting (positive), Fervor (1d6 to heal, or to harm undead, or as a swift action to cast a spell on the warpriest, can also use two uses of fervor to channel energy for 1d6).
Studded Leather armor, 25 gold
Heavy Wooden Shield, 7 gold
Belt of Giant Strength, 4000 gold
Wand of Heightened Awareness (10 charges), 150 gold
Wand of CLW (x44), 2 PP
Pouch of air crystals, 50 gold
Wayfinder, 1 PP
Warpriest's kit, 16 gold
*cheap holy text
*flint and steel
*spell component pouch
*trail rations (5)
*wooden holy symbol
Explorer's Outfit--free no weight.
Ink vial-, 8 gp.
Parchment (x5)-, 1 gp.
Ink Pen-, 1 sp.
Scroll case 1 gp.
Alchemist's Fire, 20 gold
Acid (x2), 20 gold
Holy Water, 25 gold
Gold: 9 silver, plus 417 gold plus 480 gold plus 273 gold plus 178 gold plus 250 gold plus 2271 gold.
PFS scenarios completed:
1. Quests: Honor’s Echo (1 xp, 2 PP, 500 gold)
2. First Steps, Part 1 (1 xp, 2PP, 417 gold)
3. The Confirmation (1 xp, 2 PP, 430 gold)
4. 9-00 Assault on Absalom (1 xp, 2 PP, 500 gold)
5. 10-01 Oathbreaker’s Die (1 xp, 2 PP, 520 gold)
6. 09-22 Grotto of the Deluged God (1 xp, 2 PP, 500 gold)
7. 3-25 Storming the Diamond Gate (1 xp, 2 PP, 1273 gold)
8. 6-01 Trial by Machine (1 xp, 2 PP, 1178 gold)
9. 8-16 House of Harmonious Wisdom (1 xp, 2 PP, 1250 gold)
10. 6-11 The Slave Master’s Mirror (1 xp, 2 PP, 2251 gold)
1. Knight of Taldor. Given title of Dame. +1 bonus on Diplomacy with Taldor nobles. +1 on Intimidate against Taldor commoners. One time, when doing Knowledge check at beginning of adventure, may treat the knowledge as a class skill and add a +5 on top of that.
2. Impressive Find. Once you hit 12 fame, you are granted one additional PP. if it brings you over 12, it must be spent immediately or lost.
3. Well Earned Reward: wand of heightened awareness (10 charges, 100 gold)
4. Confirmed Field Agent: paid 1 PP for a wayfinder.
5. Explore, Report, Cooperate:
6. Friend of Janira Grax: +1 on Knowldege skills when in the Grand Lodge.
7. Defender of Absalom:
A. Tempest Guardian (Grand Lodge): you are an honorary Muckraker. You can use this boon once to create a new character and give one of the following as a bonus trait: fast talker, resilient, or suspicious. Alternatively, you can gain the trait.
B. Maestro of Manumission (Liberty’s Edge): you check this box when creating a new character to begin that character at second level with 3 xp, 6PP, and 1500 gold.
8. Prospective Poisoner: all you characters gain access to the Daggermark Poisoner prestige class. Characters with this prestige class qualify for the Master Alchemist feat and for the poison use ability so they can buy and sell poisons.
9. Timineck’s Trinkets: can purchase any core item with 250 gold or less, a pair of sleeves of many garments, or a traveler’s any tool for one PP.
10. Storm Rider: 3 times total, as a standard action, you can activate the dragon scale, granting you Endure Elements with a caster level equal to your character level.
11. Impressive Find.
12. Legacy of a Princess. On one occasion, as a swift action, the first time you hit a creature in a round, you gain a +2 AC versus that creature until the beginning of your next turn. This lasts for one minute and is marked off the sheet after.
13. Djinni’s Admiration: you weren’t able to free the genie, Jairo, but he might be able to help you in the future.