GM Euan's Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Euan

Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet - Sandpoint Notes
Varisia Map - Hinterlands Map - Sandpoint Map
Xin-Shalast


7,351 to 7,400 of 8,624 << first < prev | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | next > last >>

Retired to Taldor?

His eyes widening as his arrow flies towards the ghosts gizzard, Seamus watches as the arrow passes right through the fellow into the snow beyond. Huffing, he drops his bow, "It's like that is it?"

Drawing his keen rapier and mithril long knife, he steps forward, seeing Kast in the air on the opposite side. Nodding his head in agreement with Val, he chimes in, "She's right you know."

He waits until the ghost is distracted and thrusts his rapier at its gizzard. "If the arrow won't work maybe the blade will!"

Free action: drops bow, move action: draws blades, 5 ft step, attack: + 1 keen rapier, flank? I'm assuming since the ghost is 5 ft in the air, and Kast is 15 ft that with Seamus on the ground, they may be flanking
attack: 1d20 + 18 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 18 + 1 = 29 + 2 if flanking, for damage: 1d6 + 1 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 7 = 10 Sneak: 7d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 4, 3, 3, 4, 4) = 24


Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20

Round 4, Init 6

Kast attacks with the Iron Quill.

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 19 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (10) + 19 + (6) + (2, 4) = 41 magic cold iron/fire/holy damage

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 19 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 19 + (5) + (6, 5) = 43 magic cold iron/fire/holy damage

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 19 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 19 + (4) + (5, 5) = 41 magic cold iron/fire/holy damage

Kasternations:

hp: 121/121
AC: 36/29/20 (always on shield, Barkskin included) +1 with MCaE +2 BoF + 8 smite
Saves: F10/R15/W12* +7 vs. mind affecting
Furious Focus, GWM=+3, SoF = +4

Aroden's Verve: 0/0 used
GlitterBomb: 0/0 used
Extend GammaRadiation: 0/0 used
Extend Rods: 3/6 left

Quantum Leaps used:
Pathfinder Carry: 0/0
Think Really Hard: 7/7 left
1: 6/8 left
2: 6/8 left
3: 5/8 left
4: 6/8 left
5: 5/7 left
6: 6/7 left
7: 5/5 left

[spoiler=Kast's Pre Exploration Magics]Air Limp, Gr. Magic Weapon (+3) on the Iron Quill, extended Shield of Faith (+4), Eaglesoul, Endure Elements, Magic Circle Against Evil on himself and 'Mus. Barkskin (via Val) +4, 90 minutes. Resist Fire and Cold (30, 150 minutes).[ /spoiler]

Perfect Intentions, Round 1/15: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[spoiler=Perfect Soul]Facing an evil outsider, a perfect entity imbues Kast with some sweet evil slaying cheese:

A +2 sacred bonus to AC
A +4 sacred bonus to Strength
Resistance 5 to acid and fire
A +5 sacred bonus on all Intimidate checks made against evil creatures
Fast healing 2
Any critical threat roll made against an evil creature with a weapon you wield is automatically confirmed.
[ /spoiler]

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24 magic cold iron damage

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27 magic cold iron damage

[spoiler=Perfect Blessing Round 1/15]Choose one at the start of your turn:

  • *Increase its speed by 30 feet.
  • *Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
  • *Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
  • *Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
  • *Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, silent, still or extended
[ /spoiler]


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

Kast steps up and slashes the unholy wraith with the iron quill - and he dissipates the vapor back into the fog!

The ghost has departed, but as you know ghosts have a habit of returning in a few days.

The sounds of combat fade, and all you hear, for a moment, is the softly falling snow.

Then you hear another mournful shriek - as you did before. This time it's closer, and more unnerving. Will DC 28 or become shaken (fear). You're also closer to identifying what you're hearing. Knowledge Planes checks please.

Kast - 15
Izomandakus - 10+ (-91hp)
Pachemu - 10+ (-67hp)
Rastaf - 10- (-78hp)
Valena - 25 (4 images)
Seamus - 21 (2 images)
Karivek Vekker - 16 (destroyed)

• We are out of initiative.


Retired to Taldor?

Will DC 28 : 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

Seeing the ghost dissipate, Seamus breaths a sigh of relief. Sheathing his weapons as he hears the mournful shriek, he turns to the others, "That can't be good."

Picking up his bow he returns it to his scabbard, looking around for the bones. "Let's get what we came for and get back to the mine before the shrieking thing shows up."

So will taking 10(40) on perception/track help him find the bones?


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

"That was close" Izomandakus recovers after the incorporeal hand was only barely stopped by his force armor. His frozen skin partially recovers thanks to Rastaf ministrations "Thanks for saving me friends"

Will+HR+reincarnated: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 15 + 2 + 2 = 21
Pachemu: Will-panicked: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 = 10
The boy looks for Pachemu, who is still running, when the howl is heard "I have a bad feeling we are going to end discovering what is the source of that..."
K. planes+HR+HA: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 35

Once he recovers Pachemu, Izomandakus looks after the dwarven corpse "We need to bring the bones to his brother. I hope that helps stopping the ghost from rejuvenating... this is no place for a final rest"

Pachemotions:

Pig - HP 96/152 AC 24 TAC 12
panicked 2d4
+2 if within circle vs evil

Boy - HP 61/152 AC 25 TAC 20 +0 if within circle vs evil

Bolts: 9
Rod: 3/3
Augment: 8/8 (+4 or +4 nat. AC 7 rounds)
Perfection: 13/15 (+7)
Recall: 2/4 (+2 DC for 1 round)
Effects:
shaken
heightened awareness 130 min
heroism 130 min
mage armor 15 h - 20 min
greater magic weapon (+3) 15 h - 20 min
greater reversion 24 h


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Will Save: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29

Val keeps her cool as the shrieking gets closer. ”Annoying. Bloody annoying.” She casts Remove Fear on up to four people (including Pachemu) to help with their shaken nerves. Suppresses fear effects for 10 minutes and gives a +4 morale bonus vs fear

She finally notices how injured Izo, Rastaf, and Pachemu are and pulls out a wand, starting on Izo as she trusts Rastaf to have his own healing.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Not sure how much time we have so just rolling 30 seconds worth


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

Knowledge Planes DC 27:
You face the dreaded Wendigo! CE Large outsider (cold, native) One question for each five you beat the DC.
- - -

Izomandakus, you get one further question and can of course read the spoiler above.

Nothing happens for several minutes (at least) so take your time healing. Also, the body is next to the firepit - no need to search for it, though it is encased in ice so you'll need to chisel or something to get him free.

The shaken condition continues (mitigation works as usual).


Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20

1d20 + 12 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 7 = 23 Will
1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35 Know (Planes)

Kast perks up at the sound, but still unable to really place it….but it might be…”Wendigo, Izo? Is that what that is?”

He casts Mass CMW to heal himself and the party. As the party is without a healer, and people are walking around unsealed, he will try to do above the minimum to help.

2d8 + 15 ⇒ (6, 6) + 15 = 27 Healing

”We’ll want to get those bones out, and keep watch while we do it. If I’m right, we’ll want to be careful for the wendigo.”

Silver Crusade

M Half Orc Cleric 16/Init +1/ HP 131/ 131 // AC: 29/ 22/T:14/FF:21 - Percep: +15/ F 16/R 13/W 21 /CMB 14 - CMD 25

will: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (3) + 20 = 23

Shaken by the eerie howl, Rastaf finds he can still channel, and does so, healing any injured along with himself.

channel: 8d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6, 3, 5, 6, 6, 2) = 40


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

"A dreaded Wendigo... yes! That's it! Thanks Kast" Izomandakus eyes open wide. Special attacks

"Thanks Val" the boy's wounds quickly disappear with the group's ministrations and Pachemu is also fully healed "I think I can extract the corpse"

Izomandakus tries to use a fabricate spell to quickly sculpt the corpse out of the ice so the group can carry it without freezing out in this wilderness.

Pachemotions:

Pig - HP 152/152 AC 24 TAC 12
panicked 2d4
+2 if within circle vs evil

Boy - HP 152/152 AC 25 TAC 20 +0 if within circle vs evil

Bolts: 9
Rod: 3/3
Augment: 8/8 (+4 or +4 nat. AC 7 rounds)
Perfection: 13/15 (+7)
Recall: 2/4 (+2 DC for 1 round)
Effects:
heightened awareness 130 min
heroism 130 min
mage armor 15 h - 20 min
greater magic weapon (+3) 15 h - 20 min
greater reversion 24 h


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

Izomandakus:
Well, it can haunt your dreams. The howl you just heard and the fear effect increases the closer you are to the creature. On the plus side, it can only howl thrice per day, and this is the second time. It has a rend attack if it hits with both claws. Lastly, if it does haunt your dreams, or manages to carry you away into the wild, you’re likely to succumb to the wendigo psychosis - a wisdom draining effect that will eventually kill, after it drives you to cannibalism.

Nasty stuff.
- - -

Izomandakus is able to instantly free Karivek’s remains from the icy ledge saving an hour with pick axe and chisel.

Do you return to the cabin?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Retired to Taldor?

ninja'd by our GM will edit
'Bloody annoying indeed' Nodding his head in agreement with Val, Seamus looks towards the noise then looks towards Izomandakus, "We're glad your all right Izomandakus. Do you know what the noise is?"

Hearing Kast say something, the wind and screeching being loud enough he isn't quite sure what. So asking, "did you say a Winnebago Kast? What kind of metal will kill it best?"

Hearing Izomandakus' response, "Ok, a dread Winnebago, so how do we kill it? OR can we extract the corpse fast enough to get out of here before it arrives?"

Smiling as Izomandakus magically pulls the bones from the ground, Seamus eyes light up, "Let's get back to the cabin!"

Silver Crusade

M Half Orc Cleric 16/Init +1/ HP 131/ 131 // AC: 29/ 22/T:14/FF:21 - Percep: +15/ F 16/R 13/W 21 /CMB 14 - CMD 25

If anyone is still down hit points, let me know.

Rastaf will use his healing skills to patch himself up.

deadly wounds: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

"I do not know how we kill it, but I have read they get into your dreams, causing you a mad cannibalism that will drain your sanity until you die. Terrible. The good thing is it can only howl thrice each day. The bad thing is it is getting closer..." with a gesture he quickly finishes the magical sculpting, then, helps himself to take the corpse out of the snow holding it up "We better make it back to the refuge quick, the psychosis is more dangerous once the wendigo brings you into the wild"

Silver Crusade

M Half Orc Cleric 16/Init +1/ HP 131/ 131 // AC: 29/ 22/T:14/FF:21 - Percep: +15/ F 16/R 13/W 21 /CMB 14 - CMD 25

It must have been what happened to those dwarves. Terrible...


Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20
Seamus Passeri wrote:
"Ok, a dread Winnebago, so how do we kill it? OR can we extract the corpse fast enough to get out of here before it arrives?"

"Not really sure how to kill a wen-di-go, 'Mus," Kast shrugs, failing to remember things he should know. "Well, let me think on it."

Kast does think on it, retrying a knowledge check at +10.

1d20 + 22 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 22 + 10 = 34 Know (Planes) - DRs? Weaknesses?

"Let's get back to the Cabin not in the Woods. We need to bury and fix them bones."


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

Kast:
DR 15/cold iron and magic; Immune cold, fear.
- - -


Retired to Taldor?

His eyes widening as Izomandakus explains the monsters methods Seamus turns to Rastaf nodding in agreement. Looking towards Kast, the sound of panic in his voice, he repeats what Kast said. "When to go? I'd Say right now."

Gesturing the general direction of the cabin. "I agree, let's get to the cabin, finish what we came for and get out of here."

Shaking his head he continues, "If anyone figures out the best way to kill it, let me know. I'm starting to feel stupid walking around with three different types of long knives, having no idea which to use."


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

It takes a little while to return to the cabin as the snow falls ever more heavily. As you close with the cabin, the wind starts to pick up as well - a proper blizzard is forming. The wind drops the temperature another twenty degrees, but your various methods of endure elements hold out and resist the decreased temperatures. The blowing snow is more of a problem as it reduces visibility to just about zero. A white out.

In fact you bypass the cabin a couple times, sweeping back and forth across the mountainous river course until you eventually find your way back again. You reform outside, so you can open the door and make some haste into cover.

Closing the door against the blizzard outside, you find some relief in the relative calm of the cabin.

…but the calm does not last.

Silas Vekker appears again, an expression of sadness and forgiveness on his face. Yet Karivek is not yet quite ready to accept his brother. The cannibal ghost manifests as well, the bones you brought with you crumbling to dust and reforming his ghostly incarnation leaving behind a suit of armor and little else.

The two ghosts face off against each other, caught in a struggle of wills as wispy strings of ectoplasm and wafts of ghostly presence lash out and coil about one another. The din of the storm seems to increase but you still hear, as if an echo from another plane of existence, dwarven voices raised in anger arguing back and forth.

Just then, the front door bursts asunder! At first you feel it’s something explosive in the storm, but something dire reveals itself (image)! This hideous shape has the head of a feral elk with jagged teeth and sharp antlers. Its humanoid legs end in blackened, burnt stumps as it flies just above the ground - much like what you saw on the dwarven skeleton. The wendigo!

You're all shocked for the moment (I have a ginormous init bonus and crit) as the wendigo howls at you!

Will DC 28 (fear) or cower with fear for 1d4 rounds against so fearsome a foe! Those of you who were shaken earlier are still shaken.

- Round 1 -
Seamus - 21 (2 images)
Valena - 16+ (4 images)
Izomandakus - 16- (shaken)
Pachemu - 16- (shaken)
Kast - 9 (shaken)
Rastaf - 7 (shaken)
- Round 2 -
Good Folk - 33

Initiative Rolls:
Izomandakus: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Kast: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9
Rastaf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Seamus: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Valena: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Good Folk: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

• Everyone is up!


[ooc]Val’s remove fear earlier hit four people who failed their saves, so Izo, Pachemu, Kast, and Rastaf are not shaken and if it has been less than ten minutes, they have +4 morale vs fear still[/ooc] Nevermind clarified with Gm Euan it lasted past the 10 minutes

Will Save: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39

Val is unperturbed by the wendigo, having all-but expected it. And best of all, she knows from Kast that her sword will pierce its defenses. Irreconcilable Differences is cold iron and magic :3

She feints surprise as she turns her stare on the wendigo, the steps into a lunge right for its heart. Reminder it has -2 on all will saves as long as she is staring

Greater Feint: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (20) + 28 = 48
Attack with Irreconcilable Differences (power attack): 1d20 + 24 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 24 - 4 = 40
Damage (power attack, painful stare): 1d6 + 12 + 8 + 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 8 + (4, 2) + 3 = 31
Crit Confirm (critical focus): 1d20 + 24 - 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 24 - 4 + 4 = 30
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 8 = 22

Surprise Strike (power attack, surprise): 1d20 + 24 - 4 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 24 - 4 - 5 = 18
Surprise Damage (power attack): 1d6 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 8 = 22

Wow. Three 20s in a row

Valiables:

HP: 131/131
AC: 38/21(32 vs incorporeal)/30
Saves: F15/R20(evasion)/W19 +2 will vs charm and compulsion, +2 fort vs poison and drugs, +4 fort vs alcohol
Immune: Poison
Hypnotic Stare:
Painful Stare:
Active Implanted Tricks 2/7 used): Mesmeric Mirror (Seamus, unused), Mask Misery (herself, unused)
Hero Points: 1
Spells/Conditions: freedom of movement, apport object precast, telepathic bond, mirror image (4), Phantom’s Armory

0: (Dancing Lights, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Message, Read Magic, Ghost Sound)
1: 0/7 used (Vanishx0, Psychic Readingx0, Ill Omenx0, Faerie Firex0, Invigoratex0, Remove Fearx0, Eldritch Weaponx0, Martial Esotericax0)
2: 3/6 used (Mirror Imagex1, Placebo Effectx0, Lesser Restorationx0, Tonguesx0, Apport Objectx1, Phantom’s Armoryx1)
3: 1/5 used (Sendingx1, Displacementx0, Major Imagex0, Invisibility Spherex0, Step Through Realityx0)
4: 2/4 used (Dimension Doorx0, Freedom of Movementx1, Telepathic Bondx1, Tough Crowdx0)

Irreconcilable Differences:
[ dice]1d20+24[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d6+12[/dice] damage.

Silver Crusade

M Half Orc Cleric 16/Init +1/ HP 131/ 131 // AC: 29/ 22/T:14/FF:21 - Percep: +15/ F 16/R 13/W 21 /CMB 14 - CMD 25

will: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31

Shaken but not scared, Rastaf casts Holy Aura on everybody.

Holy Aura:
A brilliant divine radiance surrounds the subjects, protecting them from attacks, granting them resistance to spells cast by evil creatures, and causing evil creatures to become blinded when they strike the subjects. This abjuration has four effects.

First, each warded creature gains a +4 deflection bonus to AC and a +4 resistance bonus on saves. Unlike protection from evil, this benefit applies against all attacks, not just against attacks by evil creatures.
Second, each warded creature gains spell resistance 25 against evil spells and spells cast by evil creatures.
Third, the abjuration protects the recipient from possession and mental influence, just as protection from evil does.
Finally, if an evil creature succeeds on a melee attack against a creature warded by a holy aura, the offending attacker is blinded (Fortitude save negates, as blindness/deafness, but against holy aura’s save DC).


Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20

Kast remembers a bit more about wendigos and explains how he hopes they might be slain.

1d20 + 12 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 7 = 23 Will vs fear
1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds

1d20 + 12 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 7 = 36 Will vs fear (hero point)

Kast is about to quake in his celestial booties, but then remembers that Marigold was an active reader and that heartens him against the wendigo's aura.

Kast ponders his first action.

Silver Crusade

M Half Orc Cleric 16/Init +1/ HP 131/ 131 // AC: 29/ 22/T:14/FF:21 - Percep: +15/ F 16/R 13/W 21 /CMB 14 - CMD 25

Rastaf has Spell Penetration.

CL vs. SR: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21

But he still rolls like shit. Especially when it matters.


Retired to Taldor?

Will DC 28 (fear): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28

Thanks to his ioun stones, Seamus hardly feels the shift in the cold, as he watches the two brothers bicker back and forth. Jumping back as the door burst asunder, Seamus resist the urge to run and hide. But seeing the hideous creature, he calls out to Kast, "I think I figured out when to go!"

Moving towards the other door, he calls back to his friends. "Does it matter what kind of blade we use?" Turning the knob, he starts to open the second exterior door.

Move action 30ft. based on information he's given he will draw an appropriate weapon as he's moving. move action open exterior door.


Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20

Round 1, Init 9

Kast already feels a perfect blessing coming on, but he feels the need to gird even more before dealing with this horrific abominable snowmonster.

He bestows himself with a bit more perfection.

He moves closer, and ready to kick ass, paladinstyle.

Kasternations:

hp: 121/121
AC: 36/29/20 (always on shield, Barkskin included) +1 with MCaE +2 BoF + 8 smite
Saves: F10/R15/W12* +7 vs. mind affecting
Furious Focus, GWM=+3, SoF = +4

Aroden's Verve: 0/0 used
GlitterBomb: 0/0 used
Extend GammaRadiation: 0/0 used
Extend Rods: 3/6 left

Quantum Leaps used:
Pathfinder Carry: 0/0
Think Really Hard: 7/7 left
1: 6/8 left
2: 6/8 left
3: 4/8 left
4: 4/8 left
5: 5/7 left
6: 5/7 left
7: 4/5 left

[spoiler=Kast's Pre Exploration Magics]Air Limp, Gr. Magic Weapon (+3) on the Iron Quill, extended Shield of Faith (+4), Eaglesoul, Endure Elements, Magic Circle Against Evil on himself and 'Mus. Barkskin (via Val) +4, 90 minutes. Resist Fire and Cold (30, 150 minutes).[ /spoiler]

Perfect Intentions, Round 1/15: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[spoiler=Perfect Soul]Facing an evil outsider, a perfect entity imbues Kast with some sweet evil slaying cheese:

A +2 sacred bonus to AC
A +4 sacred bonus to Strength
Resistance 5 to acid and fire
A +5 sacred bonus on all Intimidate checks made against evil creatures
Fast healing 2
Any critical threat roll made against an evil creature with a weapon you wield is automatically confirmed.
[ /spoiler]

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27 magic cold iron damage

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26 magic cold iron damage

[spoiler=Perfect Blessing Round 1/16]Choose one at the start of your turn:

  • *Increase its speed by 30 feet.
  • *Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
  • *Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
  • *Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
  • *Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, silent, still or extended
[ /spoiler]


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

Will+HR+reincarnated-shaken: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 15 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 18
Hero point reroll: Will+HR+reincarnated-shaken: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 15 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 29
Pachemu: Will-shaken: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 = 10
Izomandakus is impressed by the door's shattering and it takes a bit for him to remember he is a multiplanar and multitemporal hero and react accordingly.

Pachemu though, starts to cower, perhaps thinking the pig pen was not that horrible after all compared to this cold snowy landscape full of creatures of dire.

Listening Kast advice about weaponry, the boy takes a hardened ball of tar and throws it outside transmuting the snow there into a tar pool "Let's see who ends having the nightmare here beast!"
Ref DC 26, no SR
Fire damage (apparently the damage is not halved on a save): 7d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 4, 1, 3, 4, 2) = 24

Pachemotions:

Pig - HP 152/152 AC 24 TAC 12
panicked 2d4
+2 if within circle vs evil

Boy - HP 152/152 AC 25 TAC 20 +0 if within circle vs evil

Bolts: 9
Rod: 3/3
Augment: 8/8 (+4 or +4 nat. AC 7 rounds)
Perfection: 12/15 (+7)
Recall: 1/4 (+2 DC for 1 round)
Effects:
perfection (+7 Int) 1 round
shaken
holy aura
heightened awareness 130 min
heroism 130 min
mage armor 15 h - 20 min
greater magic weapon (+3) 15 h - 20 min
greater reversion 24 h


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

Retcon as GM Euan made me notice it is flying over the ground

Seeing the creature has no legs and just hovers over the entrance, Izomandakus casts haste to empower the group.


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

Seamus rushes to the other door as he calls out questions. Valena calls down the power of Desna, and crits as well as leaves it flat footed for others. Izomandakus hastes the party. Kast perfects himself. Rastaf summons the power of a holy aura - beefy even without the threat of blindness

The wendigo tears a little more of the wall away as it tries to get at Valena.

Bite on Valena: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (5) + 28 = 33 damage: 2d8 + 9 + 4d6 ⇒ (7, 4) + 9 + (3, 6, 2, 4) = 35 (4d6 cold) grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (10) + 32 = 42 images: 1d5 ⇒ 4
Claw on Valena: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (8) + 28 = 36 damage: 2d6 + 9 + 4d6 ⇒ (6, 1) + 9 + (3, 6, 1, 4) = 30 (4d6 cold) images: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Claw on Valena: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (6) + 28 = 34 damage: 2d6 + 9 + 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2) + 9 + (4, 2, 3, 1) = 27 (4d6 cold) images: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Even doing poorly, the wendigo manages to pop three images (I think, let me know if that's wrong).

- Round 2 -
Seamus - 21 (2 images)
Valena - 16+ (1 image)
Izomandakus - 16- (shaken)
Pachemu - 16- (shaken)
Kast - 9 (shaken)
Rastaf - 7 (shaken)
- Round 3 -
Wendigo - 33 (-53hp)

• Everyone is up!


Retired to Taldor?

Moving out of the door, Seamus hears the thing tearing away at the wooden wall and door frame. Hoping none of his friends were injured, he realizes he needs to get closer to the thing to stab it with his steely knives. You all know it, you may as well sing along

Clicking his heels together Seamus draws the magical cold-iron long-knife in his right hand, keeping the buckler up on his left at the ready. He tumbles across the porch intent on stabbing the very scary dead deer-looking thing making all he ruckus outside the door.

His foot slipping as he stands, "Blast!" Seamus curses as he buries his blade in the porch guard rail.

15 ft move, tumble, + 1 cold iron shortsword, weapon focus
accro: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (3) + 29 = 32
attack: 1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 18 + 1 + 1 = 21 for damage: 1d6 + 1 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 7 = 12
Booo


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Val’s AC, thanks to the holy aura and haste, is at 41 atm, so only one image down!

Val decides to try to fully take advantage of Izo’s kind spell and get in as many attacks as possible, but not before she first turns her own blade keen. Swift for Eldritch Weapon

”What did we ever do to bother you, wendigo? Or are you just cranky? Need someone to ask howdigo?”

Primary Attack with Irreconcilable Differences (haste, power attack): 1d20 + 24 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 24 + 1 - 4 = 25
Primary Damage (power attack, painful stare): 1d6 + 12 + 8 + 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 8 + (1, 4) + 3 = 33

Haste Attack with Irreconcilable Differences (haste, power attack): 1d20 + 24 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 24 + 1 - 4 = 38
Haste Damage (power attack, painful stare): 1d6 + 12 + 8 + 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 8 + (1, 5) + 3 = 32
Crit Confirm (critical focus): 1d20 + 24 + 1 - 4 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 24 + 1 - 4 + 4 = 37
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 8 = 24

Secondary Attack with Irreconcilable Differences (haste, power attack): 1d20 + 19 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 19 + 1 - 4 = 29
Secondary Damage (power attack): 1d6 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 8 = 24

Tertiary Attack with Irreconcilable Differences (haste, power attack): 1d20 + 14 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 1 - 4 = 27
Tertiary Damage (power attack): 1d6 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 8 = 22
Crit Confirm (critical focus): 1d20 + 24 + 1 - 4 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 24 + 1 - 4 + 4 = 37
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 8 = 22

Valiables:

HP: 131/131
AC: 41/24/33
Saves: F15/R20(evasion)/W19 +2 will vs charm and compulsion, +2 fort vs poison and drugs, +4 fort vs alcohol
Immune: Poison
Hypnotic Stare: wendy
Painful Stare: wendy
Active Implanted Tricks 2/7 used): Mesmeric Mirror (Seamus, unused), Mask Misery (herself, unused)
Hero Points: 1
Spells/Conditions: freedom of movement, apport object precast, telepathic bond, mirror image (3), haste, holy aura, eldritch weapon (keen)

0: (Dancing Lights, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Message, Read Magic, Ghost Sound)
1: 1/7 used (Vanishx0, Psychic Readingx0, Ill Omenx0, Faerie Firex0, Invigoratex0, Remove Fearx0, Eldritch Weaponx1, Martial Esotericax0)
2: 3/6 used (Mirror Imagex1, Placebo Effectx0, Lesser Restorationx0, Tonguesx0, Apport Objectx1, Phantom’s Armoryx1)
3: 1/5 used (Sendingx1, Displacementx0, Major Imagex0, Invisibility Spherex0, Step Through Realityx0)
4: 2/4 used (Dimension Doorx0, Freedom of Movementx1, Telepathic Bondx1, Tough Crowdx0)

Irreconcilable Differences:
[ dice]1d20+24[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d6+12[/dice] damage.


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

Seeing the pig cowering on the ground, Izomandakus focuses his attention on the wendigo "Nobody comes to my lands and budges my friends for free" he skews his club to the right and it grows in length, a curved blade appearing on the end and bursting into flames. A true emblem of greed.

Perfecting his wisdom this round in case there is more scary things to go.

Pachemotions:

Pig - HP 152/152 AC 24 TAC 12
panicked 2d4
+2 if within circle vs evil

Boy - HP 152/152 AC 25 TAC 20 +0 if within circle vs evil

Bolts: 9
Rod: 3/3
Augment: 8/8 (+4 or +4 nat. AC 7 rounds)
Perfection: 12/15 (+7)
Recall: 2/4 (+2 DC for 1 round)
Effects:
perfection (+7 Wis) 1 round
shaken
holy aura
haste r15
heightened awareness 130 min
heroism 130 min
mage armor 15 h - 20 min
greater magic weapon (+3) 15 h - 20 min
greater reversion 24 h

Silver Crusade

M Half Orc Cleric 16/Init +1/ HP 131/ 131 // AC: 29/ 22/T:14/FF:21 - Percep: +15/ F 16/R 13/W 21 /CMB 14 - CMD 25

The wendigo resisted Rastaf's magic, but his friends won't. He casts Blessing of Fervor to add a little spice to the Haste Izo already has up.

Your choices:
Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.


Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20

Oof, not sure Kast has even been this super perfected before, let alone with Haste & Blessing of Fervor. BoF to attacks./AC

Round 2, Init 9

No longer shaken, Kast offers a smite to the deadly foe and attacks with the DR-piercing Iron Quill.

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 20 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 20 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 = 49 to hit; (GMW,+eagle,+haste,+smite,+BoF)
1d10 + 19 + 1d6 + 2d6 + 2 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 19 + (5) + (1, 6) + 2 + 16 = 58 magic cold iron/fire/holy damage
Autoconfirm for 104 damage?

Iron Quill, two handed:
Haste: 1d20 + 20 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 20 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 = 38 to hit; (GMW,+eagle,+haste,+smite,+BoF)
1d10 + 19 + 1d6 + 2d6 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 19 + (5) + (5, 3) + 2 + 8 = 48 magic cold iron/fire/holy damage

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 20 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 20 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 = 41 to hit; (GMW,+eagle,+haste,+smite,+BoF)
1d10 + 19 + 1d6 + 2d6 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 19 + (1) + (2, 5) + 2 + 8 = 39 magic cold iron/fire/holy damage

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 20 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 20 + 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 = 38 to hit; (GMW,+eagle,+haste,+smite,+BoF)
1d10 + 19 + 1d6 + 2d6 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 19 + (6) + (4, 4) + 2 + 8 = 53 magic cold iron/fire/holy damage

Perfect Soul:
Facing an evil outsider, a perfect entity imbues Kast with some sweet evil slaying cheese:

A +2 sacred bonus to AC
A +4 sacred bonus to Strength
Resistance 5 to acid and fire
A +5 sacred bonus on all Intimidate checks made against evil creatures
Fast healing 2
Any critical threat roll made against an evil creature with a weapon you wield is automatically confirmed.

Paladinning:
The target gains the ability to use detect evil at will as a spell-like ability, immunity to disease (suppressing any diseases currently affecting it), and immunity to fear (ending any fear effects currently affecting it); can lay on hands (on itself only) once as a paladin of 1/2 your caster level; and can smite evil once as a paladin of 1/2 your caster level. It adds its Charisma bonus to all its saving throws
+7 to attack/AC
+8 to damage

Kasternations:

hp: 121/121
AC: 36/29/20 (always on shield, Barkskin included) +1 with MCaE +2 BoF + 6 smite +2 eagle
Saves: F10/R15/W12* +7 vs. mind affecting
Furious Focus, GWM=+3, SoF = +4

Aroden's Verve: 0/0 used
GlitterBomb: 0/0 used
Extend GammaRadiation: 0/0 used
Extend Rods: 3/6 left

Quantum Leaps used:
Pathfinder Carry: 0/0
Think Really Hard: 7/7 left
1: 6/8 left
2: 6/8 left
3: 4/8 left
4: 4/8 left
5: 5/7 left
6: 5/7 left
7: 4/5 left

[spoiler=Kast's Pre Exploration Magics]Air Limp, Gr. Magic Weapon (+3) on the Iron Quill, extended Shield of Faith (+4), Eaglesoul, Endure Elements, Magic Circle Against Evil on himself and 'Mus. Barkskin (via Val) +4, 90 minutes. Resist Fire and Cold (30, 150 minutes).[ /spoiler]

Perfect Intentions, Round 1/15: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[/url]

[spoiler=Perfect Soul]Facing an evil outsider, [url=https://aonprd.com/SpellDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Eaglesoul]a perfect entity imbues Kast with some sweet evil slaying cheese:

A +2 sacred bonus to AC
A +4 sacred bonus to Strength
Resistance 5 to acid and fire
A +5 sacred bonus on all Intimidate checks made against evil creatures
Fast healing 2
Any critical threat roll made against an evil creature with a weapon you wield is automatically confirmed.
[ /spoiler]

[spoiler=Paladinning]The target gains the ability to use detect evil at will as a spell-like ability, immunity to disease (suppressing any diseases currently affecting it), and immunity to fear (ending any fear effects currently affecting it); can lay on hands (on itself only) once as a paladin of 1/2 your caster level; and can smite evil once as a paladin of 1/2 your caster level. It adds its Charisma bonus to all its saving throws
+7 to attack/AC
+8 to damage

[ /spoiler]

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23 magic cold iron damage

Iron Quill, two handed:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 to hit; (GMW)
1d10 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25 magic cold iron damage

[spoiler=Perfect Blessing Round 1/16]Choose one at the start of your turn:

  • *Increase its speed by 30 feet.
  • *Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
  • *Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
  • *Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
  • *Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, silent, still or extended
[ /spoiler]


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

AoO Bite on Seamus: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (19) + 28 = 47 damage: 2d8 + 9 + 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 9 + (1, 6, 3, 4) = 30 (4d6 cold) grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (14) + 32 = 46 images: 1d3 ⇒ 2

The crit threat goes unchecked as an image pops on Seamus!


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

Seamus tries to tumble into place, but the wendigo is too fast and lashes out at him as he misses. Valena only hits once, but it’s a fine critical digging deep. Izomandakus prepares himself further, obtaining a weapon for the cause! Kast gets ahead of himself (no BoF yet) but he still manages to hit every single time - and crit once! The flames cauterize the wounds as they happen, leaving the wendigo no where to turn as it collapses into the snow of the porch. Rastaf can save his spell…

The wendigo bleeds the last of its lifeblood - dying.

• We are out of initiative.

The snow falls heavily and the blizzard seems to only intensify with the wendigo’s death.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Val cleans off her sword. ”I think that was actually, truly perfect, Kast.” She sheathes her sword and claps for him. ”I am sure that you will say ‘oh it was not actually that perfect,’ but I have to say my peace nonetheless. You are a smart boy, so you must know how strong that monster was. Just keep that in-mind.”


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

Izomandakus looks at the blood pool "Oh well, good ridding. I think you are a ready knight knight Kast. Yes. Good ridding"

The boy kneels and taps at Pachemu "It's gone. Don't worry"

And looking at the others "Where were we when we were wenterrepted?"


Retired to Taldor?

Relieved that the creature missed him, Seamus jerks his knife loose from the wooden railing. Turning he realizes the creature has fallen, he smiles as he looks into the building. Wondering who killed the thing, he's about to ask when Val congratulates Kast. Nodding in agreement "Perfect or not, well done!"

Kicking the dead where-to-go as he stepped over it, Seamus smiles as Izomandakus comforts Pachemu. Sheathing his long knife he agrees with Izomandakus, "Yes where were we?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20
Valena Dalloway Versade wrote:
”I am sure that you will say ‘oh it was not actually that perfect,’ but I have to say my peace nonetheless. You are a smart boy, so you must know how strong that monster was.”

Kast smiles his boyish smile. ”Thank you. I’m not going to lie and say that that didn’t feel perfect, because it did. It absolutely did. Wonderful when everything comes together like that. It was good teamwork for ‘Mus to distract it with his face, so that I might get a few good licks in.”

Kast will cut off the head of the wendigo, and then move the body away from the Cabin so he might burn it away (if possible).

When he returns, he will wonder if the devouring ghosts still need to be dealt with or if someone else has handled putting the bones to rest.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

The party, flushed with their win, turn back to see how the dwarven brothers are faring. Only one brother remains, his ghostly form flickering in the light. Silas.

“You have saved my brother. You have saved me. I should reward you by simply taking the path to Xin-Shalast with me into the beyond, yet I sense that you still harbor a strong desire to see those golden ruins. Very well. Look to the pages of my ledger for the way, and may Torag watch over you in the darkness to come…”

As his spirit fades away, several parchment pages appear and float lazily to the ground. They are the missing five pages from his ledger, and they provide exacting details on the route to Xin-Shalast!

The first step, according to the Vekkers’ directions, is to continue traveling up the Kazaron River until you reach the second tributary. The ledger identifies this western branch as the legendary River Avah, yet it also says the winding route between the Kodar Mountains is not one for the faint of heart.

At the headwaters, some 15,000’ above sea level, you must fast and await a full moon - there just happens to be one in three days time. When the moon rises over the River Avah, it will reveal a ghostly afterimage of the River Avah continuing up into the mountains to its original source before geologic activity in the region altered it.

So long as you’re fasting, starving even, you can follow the path to the lower city of Xin-Shalast.

There’s a fierce blizzard out there, but even with difficulties you figure it’ll only take part of a day, thanks to wind walk, to reach the current headwaters. From the documents you don’t need to starve yourself at the headwaters, you just need to be starving to see the path in the moonlight. So you have a couple days (well, the rest of today and tomorrow) do do as you will before traveling out. Well, except eat of course.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Val dangles her neverspill goblet by the bottom. ”So my takeaway from this is that I can still drink.”


Retired to Taldor?

Listening as the plan is explained, Seamus chuckled at Val's very valid question. It had been a while since he'd missed a day of meals, let alone two, but he was confident he could handle it. Remembering the gold in the back he asks. "Are we going to take the gold with us or come back for it?"

Then remembering the one ghost had dropped armor he went looking for it asking, "Did anyone else see he ghost drop armor? What do you all think it may be worth?"

Silver Crusade

M Half Orc Cleric 16/Init +1/ HP 131/ 131 // AC: 29/ 22/T:14/FF:21 - Percep: +15/ F 16/R 13/W 21 /CMB 14 - CMD 25

Let's take the gold. We may not come back this way.

Did the ghost leave armor? I don't remember.


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

"Not eating for the next three days... uuuh... that's mean" Izomandakus sighs, already suffering, and looking down at Pachemu who is negating energetically with her face.

"Well, we probably should at least rest in this..." the boy looks around at the refuge "...cozy fortress for the rest of the day. We can wind walk tomorrow to go find that river Azah magic path"


Retired to Taldor?
GM Euan - Rise wrote:
his ghostly incarnation leaving behind a suit of armor and little else.

Hearing Izomandakus speak of rest, Seamus smiles, "Great, I'll have a chance to play my lute once we figure out what we're taking with us."


Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20

Kast re-reads the missing pages to see how long the fasting must take, is it 3 days or just a single one, or just be hungry.

"I'm not sure how to read this. It's weird. And maybe we *all* don't need to fast. One of us should be able to lead all of us, right?"

1d20 + 17 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 17 + 20 = 45 Know (History/Arcana/whatever) What do we think are the rules for the fasting? Seems a bit convenient that it's 3 days and the next moon is three days.


Xin-Shalast - Roll20 Map - Tracking Sheet

I plan well. :) Feel free to examine the calendar (link) of Golorian. I'm assuming you didn't have lunch today as you were close to your destination. A little fudging perhaps, but not much.

To see the path, you must be starving (as in taking damage from lack of food - which takes three days (link)). The Vekkers were both starving when they found the path, so you don't know if you can follow the path and not be starving.

It could well be there are other ways to handle it as well, but this is all the information you have - the log of a pair of dwarves who never seemed to pack enough food.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human
Stats:
AC 33/25/22 ; Perc +0; Dip +19; Heal +5,Arc+23,Dung+18,Eng/Geog+13,Hist/Local+17,Nat+23,Planes+23,Rel+23,SpllCr+ 20

Kast fasts, and is grumpy about it. There is nothing perfect in fasting, unless it’s for something important, like fitting into special new armor, or needing to lose weight to drop a weight class in competitive ochre jelly wrestling.


Retired to Taldor?

As the conversation turned to 'fasting' Seamus decided to figure out anything else they should take with them. Nudging Karivek Vekker's padded armor with his foot, he asks. "Hey is this magical?"


It's complicated Human with a level 16 pig | Character Sheet | (Completed Rise of the Runelords)

Izomandakus casts detect magic to help Seamus.

"I am not sure about this, what if we starve and don't find the path... What a lose of meals..." Izomandakus will fast, and become specially angry and unnerving.

7,351 to 7,400 of 8,624 << first < prev | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Euan's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.