[Outpost] GM Dennis - PF2 Quest 7: A Curious Claim (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Muldoon

  • Maps & Handouts


  • 1 to 50 of 110 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Please dot in to add this campaign to your Campaigns tab, then delete your post.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    The interior of the Silver Spoon Inn and Tavern is as elegant as the name would imply, featuring a black marble bar top and gilt chairs, freshly upholstered in rich leather. On opposite ends of the room are two polished ebony tables, one laden with decadent trays of charcuterie and cheese, while the other holds simple crusts of bread served on fine porcelain platters beside silver ewers of clear water. Finely dressed patrons mill about, drinking and gossiping, while a few individuals clad all in white stand aloof from the crowd.

    Venture-Captain Kristoff Valicho gestures for an employee to take over behind the bar before joining you at a corner booth. “Welcome to the Silver Spoon, friends! You must be the team I asked the Grand Lodge to send me. I’m Kristoff, what are your names?”

    There's a picture of V-C Valicho in the Maps & Handouts deck. This is your chance to introduce your character, both to the V-C, and to your fellow players. This might include things like: Who are they, and what do they look like? How are they dressed or armed? Why are they a Pathfinder? What were they doing in Druma before this mission? Or whatever else you wish to share and/or describe about your character.

    Horizon Hunters

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    M Bard 3 | HP (40/40) | AC 19 | F +7 R +10 W +6 | Perception +6 (Darkvision) Spells: 1: (3/3) | 2: (2/2) || HP (2)

    Sun Fire Boom Boom nearly bounces with excitement as he introduces himself.

    "Hi! Sun Fire Boom Boom here!"

    Pathfinders adventure
    Pathinfers loot
    Tonight won't be a clencher
    cuz our enemies will be moot!

    Sun Fire Boom Boom is a purple skinned very excitable little goblin. A former Aspis agent Sun Fire Boom Boom joined the Pathfinder Society after being rescued and rehabilitated from the Consortium in one of their many conflicts.


    CN Charhide Goblin Alchemist 3| Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: None | HP 24/33 | AC 19 resist fire 1| F +8 R +10 W +5 (F +9 v. inhaled poisons) | Perc +6 | Default Exploration ( Searching)
    Skills:
    Acrobatics +8, Athletics +5, Cooking Lore +11, Crafting +11, Diplomacy +6, Medicine +5, Pathfinder Society Lore +9, Society +9, Stealth +8, Survival +5, Thievery +8

    "Moot! Moot! Moot!" chimes in a second goblin, adorned with a set of goggles and a bandolier. He chants loudly. Then, upon realizing that his kinsman has stopped singing, he adds a final, much softer, "Moot."

    Flashing a toothy grin, the Pathfinder then points to himself and then declares to the Venture-Captain. "Fumbus glad to be part of team, Longshanks. Glad to be at Silver Spoon too. Though, Fumbus can't help but notice that place looks more like an inn than a utensil."

    He nods knowingly, giving his fellow agents the opportunity to acknowledge his astuteness and eye for detail.

    Horizon Hunters

    Female Halfling Rogue - 3 | 33/33hp | F-6, R-11, W-8 | AC20 | Perc-8

    Katrina had to giggle at Fumbus's comment. She's a three foot nothing tall halfling girl currently in form fitting black leather armour, wearing a short sword on one hip, a starknife on the other and a rapier behind her. She's also wearing a silver holy symbol of Desna.

    I'm Katrina. Pathfinder, Scout, Circus Performer, Acrobat and Escape Artist - as well as a free diver in my spare time, although I suspect swimming won't be required this time. I'm in it for the thrills, but the loot and the travelling is good too.

    She then greets the two goblins in their own language.


    Female NG Human Clc3 | HP:26/32 | AC: 19| Fort: +7, Refl: +6, Will: +11 | Perc: +9 [T] | Speed 25 | Default exploration: Seek | Hero Points: 2/3

    Greetings, my friends, a Keleshite woman says to the gathered group. I am Kyra, a follower of Sarenrae. I am honored to meet you.


    CN Charhide Goblin Alchemist 3| Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: None | HP 24/33 | AC 19 resist fire 1| F +8 R +10 W +5 (F +9 v. inhaled poisons) | Perc +6 | Default Exploration ( Searching)
    Skills:
    Acrobatics +8, Athletics +5, Cooking Lore +11, Crafting +11, Diplomacy +6, Medicine +5, Pathfinder Society Lore +9, Society +9, Stealth +8, Survival +5, Thievery +8
    Katrina Caldwell wrote:
    She then greets the two goblins in their own language.

    Fumbus grins, stamps his feet, and nods his head profusely in response as he responds in his native tongue.

    Goblin:

    "Most charmed to meet you, my lady. I applaud your mastery of our language as it requires a rather artful tongue."

    Grand Archive

    CN male elf (seer) rogue (thief) 5 l HP 51/51| AC 22 (Deny Advantage) | F +8 R +13 W +10 | Perc +10 (+12 for Initiative) | speed 30 ft (Feather Step)| Hero Points: 1 | Active Conditions:

    A wizened old elf takes a seat at the booth, "Ah, I can't remember the last time I was in Druma! Lovely place, if a bit staid. Very clean streets."

    He seems to be friendly enough, though his attention seems to wander as people are saying their names. "I am Sideon. Nice to be working with you."

    Grand Archive

    Female human Rogue 4 with Bard Dedication | Perception +10; +2 to Init, +1 vs. Traps; Trapfinder HP 44/44 | AC 21 | F +7 R +12 W +10 | Perc +10 | Stealth +12 | Speed: 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

    A pale-skinned, dark-haired human sits at the table, pulling out a well-worn leather-bound notebook from her backpack, and a pencil from behind her ear.

    "Viola Nacasto, proud Pathfinder and adopted intern of the Blakros Museum. Venture Captain, this is a farm warmer place than my last mission, and I thank you for it."

    She then smiles warmly at the rest of the group, as she prepares to take notes through the Venture Captain's briefing.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you all! Now, before we get to business, who's thirsty?" Once he’s made sure he has each of your names right and taken your drink order, he retreats back behind the bar. Returning a moment later with laden tray, he sits down and continues on to the business at hand. ”Anyway, on to the business at hand. Since the Society helped pay off the loan, we’ve really been able to fix this place up right. Establishing the Society’s position in Kerse, however, has been slower going, especially with interference from the Aspis Consortium. You may be able to help change that, however, as an important potential ally has requested our assistance. Here, read this.” Kristoff hands you a letter on elegant stationary, written in a neat hand. In the slide deck.

    “The wreck is a few hours’ walk from here up the coast. I have a horse and a small wagon ready for you, just in case you’re able to recover any of the cargo. Be careful, though. My contacts in the Mercenary League say their investigation of the wreck was cut short by a swarm of carnivorous undead that surged up from the water during a storm. I’m sure capable agents like yourselves can handle a few monsters, but with the number of creatures they reported, you should head inland before any such storm arrives. Any questions?”


    Female NG Human Clc3 | HP:26/32 | AC: 19| Fort: +7, Refl: +6, Will: +11 | Perc: +9 [T] | Speed 25 | Default exploration: Seek | Hero Points: 2/3

    Kyra takes her cup of tea silently as she listens to the Venture-Captain. Aspis snakes! she says. Unfortunate that they continue their endeavors into Society affairs.

    This story of carnivorous undead is disquieting. Have you any more detail on that?

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    "I'm afraid I don't. My contacts described them coming from the water in great numbers as soon as the storm hit. I'm afraid they didn't stick around to learn more."

    Horizon Hunters

    M Bard 3 | HP (40/40) | AC 19 | F +7 R +10 W +6 | Perception +6 (Darkvision) Spells: 1: (3/3) | 2: (2/2) || HP (2)

    Sun Fire giggles a bit at the halfling's use of goblin before paying attention to the briefing.

    I am assigning my glyph Hero Point to Katrina.

    Grand Archive

    CN male elf (seer) rogue (thief) 5 l HP 51/51| AC 22 (Deny Advantage) | F +8 R +13 W +10 | Perc +10 (+12 for Initiative) | speed 30 ft (Feather Step)| Hero Points: 1 | Active Conditions:

    "We'll keep our eyes on the weather. Any other advice for us?"

    Horizon Hunters

    Female Halfling Rogue - 3 | 33/33hp | F-6, R-11, W-8 | AC20 | Perc-8

    "Shipwreck huh?" Katrina says. Mind you those undead sound very nasty. Ghouls or ghasts I suspect, but just guessing. Still we've gotta Kyra She grins at the cleric. Nice tae see you again

    She then turns to Fumbus and replies in goblin

    Goblin:
    Thank you Fumbus. One of my best friends is a rather cute goblin plus there's a couple of goblins who design the traps I escape from. It sorta made sense tae learn the language

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    "I'm afraid I don't have much more to tell you. It should be a fairly easy journey along the trade road to the site, but from there you'll need to rely on your own experience."

    Feel free to ask more questions. Now's also the time to slot any boons and make any last-minute preparations before setting out.

    Please also set your marching order on slide 2, and tell me what your exploration mode tactic is.

    Horizon Hunters

    M Bard 3 | HP (40/40) | AC 19 | F +7 R +10 W +6 | Perception +6 (Darkvision) Spells: 1: (3/3) | 2: (2/2) || HP (2)

    Sun Fire Boom Boom announces "I almost forget to introduce my trainee, she's not field agent cleared yet so she'll mostly be staying out of trouble but I'm sure he's eager to learn lots! Common Sally Bone-Guts, speak up"

    Another goblin bounces up and down and waves, "I'm working on research for my thesis on the effect of destroyed undead and soil nutrients. It's called Bones and Biomes!"

    I have a hireling who knows Lore(Undead) and Nature.

    Boon Slotting:

    Faction: Horizon Hunters
    Advanced: N/A
    Boon 1: Hierling (Nature/Lore(Undead)
    Boon 2: Promotional Service Award (+1 HP)
    Boon 3: Infernal Detonations
    Slotless: Wayfinder + Engraved Wayfinder Lid

    Grand Archive

    Female human Rogue 4 with Bard Dedication | Perception +10; +2 to Init, +1 vs. Traps; Trapfinder HP 44/44 | AC 21 | F +7 R +12 W +10 | Perc +10 | Stealth +12 | Speed: 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

    Viola studies the letter thoughtfully, and then looks up, "Her letter stays that she thinks this may have been an act by her partner in the venture to collect the insurance money. Surely that couldn't have been worth more than completing the job? Why would someone want to destroy their own work?"

    I keep ending up going to these shipwrecks... Maybe I need to invest some time in improving my swimming???

    "Also, do you know if there is somewhere here where I might find a bag of holding? I think that I need something a little more watertight to hold my gear..." she questions and gestures at her waterstained backpack.

    I am giving my glyph Hero Point to Sun Fire Boom Boom - for that lovely song, as well as because working against his former companions may be tricky.

    Boons Slotted:

    1) Grand Archive Champion

    2) Promotional Service Award-Campaign Coin (Promotional)

    3)Off Hours Study (Downtime):
    You spend your free time studying learning new trivia or practicing unfamiliar languages. When you acquire this boon, choose a common language you don't know or a Lore skill in which you are untrained. While you have this boon slotted, you can spend Downtime practicing the selected language or skill.
    Once you have expended 50 days of Downtime in this way, you learn the chosen language or become trained in the chosen Lore skill. This boon is then expended and grants no further benefit.

    4) Esoteric Wayfinder (Item) w/ Engraved Lid:
    You have modified your wayfinder to focus your mental energy, driving more reliable insights. When you slot this boon, you apply its benefits to one wayfinder in your possession, granting you a special free action ability when the wayfinder is invested and in your possession.
    You can activate this ability as a free action before you Recall Knowledge. If you roll a critical failure on the Recall Knowledge check, you instead get a failure.

    You can safely use this benefit once per adventure. You can attempt to use it a second time, overcharging the wayfinder at the risk of destroying it. When you do so, roll a DC 10 flat check. On a success, the wayfinder is broken. On a failure, the wayfinder is destroyed. If anyone tries to overcharge a wayfinder that's already been overcharged, the item is automatically destroyed (even if it has been repaired) and does not provide the activated benefit.

    5)Team Player:
    Your time in the Gravelands included many harrowing trials that required you to learn how to work especially well with your companions. [reaction] (fortune) Trigger An ally fails a check on which you Aided; Effect The ally can reroll the check and use the better result.

    Pathfinder Training (Scrolls):
    Lesser Comprehension Elixir & Minor Healing Potion

    Grand Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    "Well, there's a shop in one of the suburbs of Kerse that would sell you something like that. It's not too far out of the way." You can make any purchases that are within your means by level and wealth.

    Horizon Hunters

    M Bard 3 | HP (40/40) | AC 19 | F +7 R +10 W +6 | Perception +6 (Darkvision) Spells: 1: (3/3) | 2: (2/2) || HP (2)

    Got it, thanks. No need for shopping here.

    Horizon Hunters

    Female Halfling Rogue - 3 | 33/33hp | F-6, R-11, W-8 | AC20 | Perc-8

    "I wouldn't mind getting some invisible magical armour that I can wear, even in the water" Katrina says. I usually doff my gear before entering the water. She then looks over to Viola. What did you do to your backpack?

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    "Hm. That's not a bad thought, but I fear I may have given you the wrong idea. From what my contact in the Mercenary League told me, the boat is run aground on some rocks in very shallow water. The majority of the vessel is above the water line, and you may even be able to wade out to it."

    Horizon Hunters

    Female Halfling Rogue - 3 | 33/33hp | F-6, R-11, W-8 | AC20 | Perc-8

    Katrina looks rather disappointed when that is mentioned

    Grand Archive

    CN male elf (seer) rogue (thief) 5 l HP 51/51| AC 22 (Deny Advantage) | F +8 R +13 W +10 | Perc +10 (+12 for Initiative) | speed 30 ft (Feather Step)| Hero Points: 1 | Active Conditions:

    "Well, we might as well begin then. Thank you for your enthusiastic assistance."

    Boon Slotting:

    Faction: Grand Archive Champion
    Downtime: Off-Hours Study
    General: Valais’s Assurance
    Pathfinder Training: holy water, feather token (chest)


    CN Charhide Goblin Alchemist 3| Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: None | HP 24/33 | AC 19 resist fire 1| F +8 R +10 W +5 (F +9 v. inhaled poisons) | Perc +6 | Default Exploration ( Searching)
    Skills:
    Acrobatics +8, Athletics +5, Cooking Lore +11, Crafting +11, Diplomacy +6, Medicine +5, Pathfinder Society Lore +9, Society +9, Stealth +8, Survival +5, Thievery +8
    Sideon Senzir wrote:
    "Well, we might as well begin then. Thank you for your enthusiastic assistance."

    "Longshanks welcome." Fumbus replies presumptively.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    GM Screen:

    N Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
    B1 Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
    B2 Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
    B3 Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
    B4 Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
    B5 Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

    SFBB Percept: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24
    Katrina Stealth: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 = 19
    Sideon Stealth: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 1 = 30 +2 for init
    Viola Stealth: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17 +2 for init
    Kyra Percept: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 1 = 26
    Fumbus Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 = 11

    Taking your leave of the Silver Spoon, you gather your supplies and set out along a well-kept trade road heading from Kerse, at the mouth of the river, Northwest to the port city of Detmer, on the shores of Lake Encarthan. The road is well-maintained and regularly patrolled, and clearly gets frequent use. For most of the first hour it keeps within sight of the shore before drifting away from the lake through a small forest to avoid a steep rise. It’s as you pass through this copse that you all spot the four ruffians doing a terrible job of hiding in the bushes ahead, waiting to waylay you. Unfortunately, none of you spot the source of the crossbow bolt that flies from the treeline much closer to you.

    bolt vs. Sun Fire Boom Boom flat-footed: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 --> Crit vs. flat-footed, unless I'm missing something.
    Piercing: 1d6 ⇒ 3
    Precision: 1d6 ⇒ 3
    6 damage -> 12 on crit

    The bolt is followed quickly by small greenish gnome, wielding an odd, curved knife, which she attempts to bury in Fumbus.

    Stab vs. Fumbus flat-footed, 2nd attack: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 4 = 23
    Slashing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
    Precision: 1d6 ⇒ 3
    9 damage

    ------

    Initiative!

  • Gnome
  • Sideon
  • Kyra
  • Sun Fire Boom Boom -12 hp
  • ?
  • Viola
  • Katrina
  • ?
  • Fumbus -9 hp
  • ?

    Sideon, Kyra, and Sun Fire Boom Boom may act.

  • Horizon Hunters

    M Bard 3 | HP (40/40) | AC 19 | F +7 R +10 W +6 | Perception +6 (Darkvision) Spells: 1: (3/3) | 2: (2/2) || HP (2)

    AC 19 (3+2 Trained, +3 dex, +1 leather. Looks like I failed to update that bit of my header, so only a regular hit fortunately. Fixed it now.

    "Yeow!" Sun Fire Boom Boom exclaims as the crossbow bolt slams into him.

    Sun Fire Boom Boom responds with a song.

    There's danger all around
    We're in a tight bind
    But we'll make their pants brown
    When we kick their behind

    lingering performance: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
    The DC is usually a standard-difficulty DC of a level equal to the highest-level target of your composition, but the GM can assign a different DC based on the circumstances. Assuming normal DC (20) unless informed otherwise.

    Sun Fire Boom Boom then stares down the gnome and continues his chant.

    Your ambush stinks
    You're on the brink
    It's time to blink
    Your luck is jinxed

    Goblin song vs Green and blue1 will DC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
    Goblin Song (Potentially lowering Will and Perception)

    Sun Fire Boom Boom follows up by waggling his tongue at the gnome.
    "Mmmnna"
    intimidate vs Green Will DC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

    ACtions: Inspire(+Free Action Lingering), Goblin Song, Demoralize.

    +1 status bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves against fear effects.

    Grand Archive

    CN male elf (seer) rogue (thief) 5 l HP 51/51| AC 22 (Deny Advantage) | F +8 R +13 W +10 | Perc +10 (+12 for Initiative) | speed 30 ft (Feather Step)| Hero Points: 1 | Active Conditions:

    Sideon draws his knives and circles around, spreading out targets for the ambushers.


    Female NG Human Clc3 | HP:26/32 | AC: 19| Fort: +7, Refl: +6, Will: +11 | Perc: +9 [T] | Speed 25 | Default exploration: Seek | Hero Points: 2/3

    Kyra moves toward the gnome, drawing her scimitar. The light of the Dawnflower shall deliver you!

    Strike: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 29
    slashing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

    Interact to draw, Stride (provokes leaving Fumbus' square), Strike.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    A wide array of noises come from the excitable goblin in the back of the party, inspiring and confusing various people. Though they seem particularly effective at befuddling one of the ruffians, the strategic raspberry that follows doesn't seem to have much effect. Meanwhile, Sideon arms himself and moves to a more strategic position, while Kyra wastes no time in boldly striding up and teaching the gnome a lesson about Sarenrae's justice.

    Meanwhile, another, previously unseen ruffian emerges from his hiding place, shakes his head at the ineptitude of his brethren's efforts at stealth, and then rushes up to strike at Viola.

    Shortsword vs. Viola flat-footed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
    Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

    Shortsword (2nd attack) vs. Viola: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
    Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

    I think that first one hits, unless Viola has the rogue ability to not be flat-footed to lower-level creatures.

    -----

    Initiative!

  • Gnome 12 damage, -1 Percept/Will, round 1/1
  • Sideon
  • Kyra
  • Sun Fire Boom Boom 6 damage
  • B5
  • Viola 6 damage
  • Katrina
  • ?
  • Fumbus 9 damage
  • ?

    Viola and Katrina may act.

  • Grand Archive

    Female human Rogue 4 with Bard Dedication | Perception +10; +2 to Init, +1 vs. Traps; Trapfinder HP 44/44 | AC 21 | F +7 R +12 W +10 | Perc +10 | Stealth +12 | Speed: 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

    "Ouch! That wasn't very nice!"
    Viola draws her rapier from its sheath and her dagger from her bandolier. She then stabs at them with each hand. I guess I'll have to return the favor!

    +1 Striking Rapier vs B5: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
    Piercing: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10
    Possible Crit: 2d6 + 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 5) + (8) + 4 = 18 This would be additional, so total 28 damage
    +1 Striking Dagger vs B5 Flatfooted: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 4 = 15
    Piercing: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7
    Precision: 1d6 ⇒ 1

    Dagger is +1 striking due to Doubling Rings

    Horizon Hunters

    Female Halfling Rogue - 3 | 33/33hp | F-6, R-11, W-8 | AC20 | Perc-8

    Katrina tumbles into position to flank with Viola and stabs at the goblin twice ((not sure if there is such a thing as a flanking bonus so will roll without one))

    acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
    stab1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12dam: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
    stab2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16dam: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Viola, looking again that attack should not have hit you, since Deny Advantage (3rd level rogue ability) means you were not flat-footed (she's also 3rd level).

    Katrina, I see you have Quick Draw. Which weapon are you drawing/attacking with (I'm assuming rapier, since you subtracted 5 from the second attack, rather than 4). As for flanking, you don't get a bonus. Instead, flanking makes an enemy flat-footed, so I apply a -2 penalty to their AC...or I would, if she didn't have an ability to negate it.

    I'll move us along in combat when I'm done with my last meeting of the day.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Viola draws her rapier and stabs the nearest bandit through the heart, killing him instantly. That was your first attack, leaving you with one action, Viola. B1, B2, B3, and B4 have not acted yet.

    Katrina, I'm not quite sure who you were attacking, since there are no enemy goblins. Viola just killed B5 before your turn, so there is no flank available with Viola. Please pick a new target and show me on the map where you want to move (we'll keep the same rolls).

    Horizon Hunters

    Female Halfling Rogue - 3 | 33/33hp | F-6, R-11, W-8 | AC20 | Perc-8

    Katrina goes to G2 and attacks

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Seeing Viola handle her original target, Katrina moves up to another and attacks. The man is shocked, as her sword connects, that she managed to see through his expert hiding! He replies with his own sword, trying to drive back his assailant.

    B2 Shortsword vs. Katrina: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

    B2 Shortsword vs. Katrina, 2nd attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 4 = 14
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

    He then steps to the side, trying to set up a flank with his ally, who obligingly steps into it.

    B4 Shortsword vs. Katrina: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    B4 Shortsword vs. Katrina: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 4 = 10
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

    The bandit nearest the gnome looks nervously, then trudges all the way around to give her a flank on Kyra (provoking from Sideon, SFBB, and Kyra, if any of you have an AoO). He slashes at the cleric once, when he arrives.

    B1 Shortsword vs. Kyra flat-footed: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

    -----

    Initiative!

  • Gnome 12 damage, -1 Percept/Will, round 1/1
  • Sideon
  • Kyra
  • Sun Fire Boom Boom 6 damage
  • B5 5 damage
  • Viola
  • Katrina 13 damage
  • B1 -1 Percept/Will, round 1/10
  • B4
  • B2 5 damage
  • Fumbus 9 damage
  • B3

    Fumbus may act. Viola has one action left.


  • CN Charhide Goblin Alchemist 3| Speed 25 ft. | Active Conditions: None | HP 24/33 | AC 19 resist fire 1| F +8 R +10 W +5 (F +9 v. inhaled poisons) | Perc +6 | Default Exploration ( Searching)
    Skills:
    Acrobatics +8, Athletics +5, Cooking Lore +11, Crafting +11, Diplomacy +6, Medicine +5, Pathfinder Society Lore +9, Society +9, Stealth +8, Survival +5, Thievery +8

    "Fumbus not like being stabbed." The goblin draws his dogslicer and stabs back.
    Manipulate; Strike x2

    Melee (+1 dogslicer), IC v green: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 = 14
    Damage (S) IC: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
    Melee (+1 dogslicer), IC v green: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 1 - 4 = 25
    Damage (S), IC: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

    Grand Archive

    Female human Rogue 4 with Bard Dedication | Perception +10; +2 to Init, +1 vs. Traps; Trapfinder HP 44/44 | AC 21 | F +7 R +12 W +10 | Perc +10 | Stealth +12 | Speed: 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

    Seeing the one that she was facing fall to the ground, Viola just steps forward to the goblin directly in front of her.
    Moved on map to be in front of B4.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    These enemies are humans. The goblins are your friends :)

    Fumbus retaliates on the gnome, missing with his first attack but connecting on the back-swing and leaving a gash across her shoulder. The final bandit emerges from behind the sapling he was ineffectively hiding behind, moving into a flanking position on Viola and lashing out. Stride, strike, strike.

    B3 vs. Viola: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    B3 vs. Viola, agile second attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 4 = 10
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    His shoulders slump as his careful flanking position seems to have no effect against the rogue, and his sword catches nothing but air. "Aw, beans!"

    The gnome, meanwhile, tries to take advantage of her own flanking position, lashing out at Kyra three times.

    Gnome kukri vs. Kyra (flat-footed): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
    Slashing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
    Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 4
    Hit, 12 damage.

    Gnome kukri vs. Kyra (flat-footed), agile 2nd attack: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 4 = 11
    Slashing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
    Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 4

    Gnome kukri vs. Kyra (flat-footed), agile 3nd attack: 1d20 + 10 - 8 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 8 = 19
    Slashing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
    Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 1
    Hit, 12 damage

    -----

    Initiative!

  • Gnome 17 damage
  • Sideon
  • Kyra 24 damage
  • Sun Fire Boom Boom 6 damage
  • B5 5 damage
  • Viola
  • Katrina
  • B1 -1 Percept/Will, round 1/10
  • B4
  • B2 5 damage
  • Fumbus 9 damage
  • B3

    Sideon, Kyra, and Sun Fire Boom Boom may act.

  • Grand Archive

    CN male elf (seer) rogue (thief) 5 l HP 51/51| AC 22 (Deny Advantage) | F +8 R +13 W +10 | Perc +10 (+12 for Initiative) | speed 30 ft (Feather Step)| Hero Points: 1 | Active Conditions:

    Sideon will trudge through the woods to get into a flanking position on the gnome, then use twin feint.

    Twin Feint, Inspire Courage
    +1 striking dagger: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 1 = 32 for piercing: 2d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 + 1 = 11 and sneak attack?: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10
    +1 striking dagger v Flat-Footed: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 = 18 for piercing: 2d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 + 1 = 13 and sneak attack: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

    Not sure if I can flank her.

    Horizon Hunters

    M Bard 3 | HP (40/40) | AC 19 | F +7 R +10 W +6 | Perception +6 (Darkvision) Spells: 1: (3/3) | 2: (2/2) || HP (2)

    Sun Fire Boom Boom takes a moment to look over his foes, seeing if he recognizes their methods or movements.

    Recall Knowledge Aspis Consortium Lore:

    Lore(Aspis Consortium: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

    Sun Fire Boom Boom then draws his shortbow and snaps off a shot at the adjacent assailiant.

    shortbow vs blue 1: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 = 15
    piercing damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

    +1 status bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves against fear effects. (2)

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    The gnome grins, viciously, and prepares to strike down Kyra when Sideon's first blow lands. She wheels around, taken by surprise, and is unable to defend herself when the second blow strikes her down! You can flank her because you are higher level than she is. An 18 is enough to hit her flat-footed AC, so both attacks hit.

    Sun Fire Boom Boom takes a moment to analyze his enemies movements before drawing a bow and firing. Unfortunately, his arrow passes right between the enemies legs, sticking into a tree beyond with a loud *thunk*.

    Sun Fire Boom Boom:
    You aren't able to get a very good read on her before she's struck down, but the remaining ruffians show no signs of Aspis training.

    -----

    Initiative!

  • Gnome Down!
  • Sideon
  • Kyra 24 damage
  • Sun Fire Boom Boom 6 damage
  • B5 5 damage
  • Viola
  • Katrina
  • B1 -1 Percept/Will, round 1/10
  • B4
  • B2 5 damage
  • Fumbus 9 damage
  • B3

    Kyra may act.


  • Female NG Human Clc3 | HP:26/32 | AC: 19| Fort: +7, Refl: +6, Will: +11 | Perc: +9 [T] | Speed 25 | Default exploration: Seek | Hero Points: 2/3

    Well, it's been fun playing this pregen for a game-time equivalent of about an hour. LOL

    Kyra grits her teeth and tries to slice the gnome a little more, hoping to turn the tide somehow.

    Strike: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22
    slashing: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

    She then moves to the other side of Sideon. Cover me! She pulls out a healing vial.

    Strike, Stride, Interact to draw.

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    The gnome is already down, Kyra, dropped by Sideon a moment ago (although I realize now that I didn't take her off the map, sorry!). Do you still want to slash at it?

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Oops! I failed to mark B5 as down in my statblock, and fooled myself. Viola and Katrina may act too!

    Initiative!

  • Gnome Down.
  • Sideon
  • Kyra 24 damage
  • Sun Fire Boom Boom 6 damage
  • B5 Down.
  • Viola
  • Katrina
  • B1 -1 Percept/Will, round 1/10
  • B4
  • B2 5 damage
  • Fumbus 9 damage
  • B3

    Viola and Katrina may act, and Kyra may change her actions if she wishes.

  • Grand Archive

    Female human Rogue 4 with Bard Dedication | Perception +10; +2 to Init, +1 vs. Traps; Trapfinder HP 44/44 | AC 21 | F +7 R +12 W +10 | Perc +10 | Stealth +12 | Speed: 25 ft | Active Conditions: ---

    "Katrina, cover me!" Viola yells as she takes a short step into flanking. Then she stabs at the human she is now flanking.

    +1 Striking Rapier vs B4: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 1 = 17
    Piercing: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 + 1 = 10
    Precision: 1d6 ⇒ 3

    +1 Striking Dagger vs B4: 1d20 + 11 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 4 + 1 = 16
    Piercing: 2d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 + 1 = 8
    Precision: 1d6 ⇒ 4

    Horizon Hunters

    Female Halfling Rogue - 3 | 33/33hp | F-6, R-11, W-8 | AC20 | Perc-8

    Doing my best tooKatrina replies as she realises she's being flanked. She mutters a rude word in goblin and stabs out at B4 to help Viola bring that one down.

    stab1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
    stab2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
    stab3: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
    dam1: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
    dam2: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
    dam3: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

    ((If B4 falls, subsequent attacks go to B2))
    ((Not including inspire courage bonuses))

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    Seeing Viola dispatch the human with the big #4 painted on his chest, Katrina spins around and slashes at his fellow with the slightly smaller #2. As her second blow connects, the previously wounded bandit falls, and she's left wondering what to do with herself.

    ----

    Initiative!

  • Gnome Down
  • Sideon
  • Kyra 24 damage
  • Sun Fire Boom Boom 6 damage
  • B5 Down.
  • Viola
  • Katrina
  • B1 -1 Percept/Will, round 2/10
  • B4
  • B2
  • Fumbus 9 damage
  • B3

    Katrina has one action remaining.

  • Horizon Hunters

    Female Halfling Rogue - 3 | 33/33hp | F-6, R-11, W-8 | AC20 | Perc-8

    Katrina heads over to #3 If you wanna live - start running now

    Grand Lodge

    The Disappeared | Curious Claim || Spell Templates

    The bandit wearing the 'We're No. 1!' t-shirt looks with alarm at his diminishing number of allies. Not ready to abandon the job yet, he settles for moving away from a dangerous potential flanking situation, stabbing at Sun Fire Boom Boom.

    B3 vs. SFBB: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

    B3 vs. SFBB, agile second attack: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 4 = 18
    Piercing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

    His nerves get the better of him, though, and both slashes go wide of the goblin.

    -----

    Initiative!

  • Gnome Down
  • Sideon
  • Kyra 24 damage
  • Sun Fire Boom Boom 6 damage
  • B5 Down.
  • Viola
  • Katrina
  • B1 -1 Percept/Will, round 2/10
  • B4
  • B2
  • Fumbus 9 damage
  • B3

    Fumbus may act.

  • 1 to 50 of 110 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Outpost] GM Dennis - PF2 Quest 7: A Curious Claim All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.