[SFS/Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (B) (Inactive)

Game Master Nik B.

Maps and handouts


151 to 200 of 382 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 5; SP 45/45, HP 37/37, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +6, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Looks like we're all waiting on a Charismatic lead that just isn't here. welp, here goes nothing...

"I hear you. Just seems unfair. Were you to provide that data to another company, I bet you'd get a lot more appreciation for all you've done. Maybe it's time to look at a career shift?"

Diplomacy (1 aid): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

Dr. Morvius continues to have a good-natured chat with the technician.

"Your color looks good, but I always like to check vitamin and nutrient levels. Perhaps I can get a specimen from you, and we'll do just the quickest lab work up. I have a good feeling that everything is fine, but it pays to be cautious."

Dr. Morvius hands him a specimen cup, though the rest of the starfinders recognize it as a serving glass from the galley.

Sorry about my absence. Blah blah blah work. . . .I think I'll still make a roll here--maybe he'll head to the toilet to get my sample.

bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


"Wait what?" he looks a bit confused "Is this part a job offer? Before I hand over samples to a potential employer I think we need to work out what the offer is and who is hiring, I'm not up for being a casual mercenary, but if there is something else...?" he seems very interested, but not off to wee in a cup mid conversation.

Anyone want to flick him a 'totally confidential' suggestion?

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 5; SP 45/45, HP 37/37, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +6, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully raises his eyebrows. ”Well, just between us, there’s a competing dragoncorp that would love to get their hands on that data. You should talk to the Starfinder Society, I think they’re in cahoots with the competitor and are always hiring. That’s how the free market is supposed to work, no? Talent moves to the better workplaces?”


"One dragoncorp to another? Sounds like 'different dog, same fleas'. Perhaps the Starfinders might be more useful"

He throws Sully a datachip.

"I've perfected a project called K-BLD, a cybernetic implant allowing a user to control implanted creatures from any computer running K-BLD 6.0 software. I intended to show my K-BLD-augmented Triaxian drakecats to my superiors, if I was ever given a meeting. There's enough there for you to get a good taste, and they know where to find me for the full suite"

With that he takes his cup and cat to his accommodation to go get you the sample.

It's the exact data you know would answer the mission brief

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"Harrowed Jack" shakes his head at the scene and mutters, "Can't get good help these days."

Untrained in Computers or Engineering (Can only use them for creature ID).

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 5; SP 45/45, HP 37/37, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +6, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully catches the chip. "That sounds...incredible! The Starfinders would leap at this opportunity! I think you're making the right move, friend!" As he leaves to collect the sample, the elebrian looks to his colleagues and mouths "That was easy."

Does this mean we succeeded at the mission?


You have, its just whether you now want to conclude your business and leave, or whether you had other plans

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

"Okay, let's head out while he's in the head. I would prefer not to mess around with those pets of his. . ."

I have a feeling we're leaving behind some treasure, but I'm fine doing that. Still plenty of adventure left for us.

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

I think we can leave now if we have what we came for....I have no clue if there are secondary succes conditions or that we miss out on loot if we don't steal this guys personal possessions...but logically in character I'd get back on the transport ship and return with the data we were send to retrieve


you waiting to say goodbye or just doing the Scooby-do?

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 5; SP 45/45, HP 37/37, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +6, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully waits around for the rhyphorian, seeing no reason to beat feet just yet. He looks around the office in his absence.

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

Noting the Elebrian remaining to do some snooping, "Jack" joins the search in an apparent effort to satisfy his fellow agent so that the party can head towards extraction.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
(-2 if it relies on touch)


Looking around there isn't much of interest in the area other than the computer terminal.

The rest of the party begins their extraction, but Sully hangs around until the scientist comes back to give over the sample.

"I look forward to hearing from someone soon" he offers hopefully.

You are all able to leave without further incident.

***

With Karezen’s data, you return to the Ercinee and report back to Naiaj.
"You got the data AND recruited the scientist? An excellent result to get him over to us, he will be a great resource to us in the future. Excellent result and credit to you all"

"I'll get Celita to go through the data, and send a copy to the client"

"When you are ready, I have another mission for you..."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

Dr. Morvius will be sure to transmit the results of his urinalysis.


Now rested and back home, your comms light up - Naiaj again.

"We have another mission"

“Resurgent Technologies has requested our services at one of their R&D departments on Aballon. They’ve been vague about what the job entails; the most I’ve been able to tell is that there’s been some, as they’ve put it, ‘unexpected results’ from one of their experiments that needs to be discreetly cleaned up. As I’m sure you know, reputation is vital for any organization. Be sure to keep ours in mind during your mission. Best of luck, Starfinders. And be careful.”

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

After saying farewell OP-1 returns with the other and after some rest reports back for his next assignment.

"So far we've been successful in keeping both the Society's reputation intact as well as cleaning up things discreetly. I have very little doubt that we won't be able to succeed again this time around"

"..maybe somewhere between 1 and 49% chance. Certainly not more then 50...*re-calculating odds* ...."

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 5; SP 45/45, HP 37/37, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +6, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully nods and prepares to travel to Aballon.

Nothing else to add.

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble
Shifty wrote:
"Best of luck, Starfinders. And be careful.”

"I make my own luck." mutters "Jack" as he prepares for the next mission.


"Navasi" Female human envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0 ; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Meeting up for the next mission, Quig greets you all warmly. "Incredible! The same team for three straight jobs. You guys are getting to be like family."


You all head off and catch the shuttle to Aballon and the megaplex settlement of Endeavor. There, a guide directs you to a Resurgent Technologies research campus, and then to a spacious office.

A woman with ash-colored skin and hair that resembles a plume of blue fire sits behind a desk while a drone hovers around her left side taking measurements for a prosthetic arm. She looks up and offers a strained smile. “Being such an eclectic group, I suspect you must be the Starfinders. I’m Eshazi Seza, a researcher for Resurgent Technologies, and I’m ashamed to say you’re here to clean up my mess. As I’m sure you know, we pride ourselves on creating the best hybrid technologies in the Pact Worlds, but a little over a week ago, a test went horribly wrong and briefly opened a rift in the planar fabric, which pulled in everything nearby before closing.” She gestures wryly to her missing limb.

“However, at the time, we didn’t realize the rift also allowed something else to cross to the Material Plane. Only days after the accident, bodies started turning up in one of the company housing districts nearby, and we suspect the incidents are related. We contacted the Society in the hopes that this can be taken care of discretely, as the higher-ups naturally worry about our image should news of something like this come to light. I have a few suggestions as to where you can start investigating, but if you have questions before we get into that, feel free to ask.”

Culture or Diplomacy check to know more about Aballon, its inhabitants, Resurgent Technologies, or the megaplex Endeavour.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

Quirk thinks to himself, "by the gods, ANOTHER rift in the planar fabric?"

"I do have a few questions. How many bodies have turned up? And are they the bodies of Resurgent employees or their families? What injuries did they have?"

culture: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


“It’s been ten days since the lab accident. Since then, six bodies have turned up with similar injuries. Reports state the cause of death appears to be energy damage, perhaps from a weapon. The body of the most recent victim is still in the morgue, if you wish to inspect it yourselves.”

"The victims seem to be a very random mix, but all around the Mystic Hearth neighbourhood right near the research facility"

***
What Doc knows:
Aballon is the closest Pact World to the sun, making its natural environment unsuitable for most organic creatures. Anacites, intelligent, self-improving machines said to have been left behind by the mysterious First Ones, are the most common species on the planet, though many other constructs also reside there. Aballon is a center of industry and manufacturing, which are centered in the megaplexes—country-sized cities run with machine efficiency. These megaplexes are some of the only locations on Aballon’s surface that have an artificial atmosphere that allows organic creatures to survive.

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

Culture: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

The half-orc shakes his head at the corporate rep's explanation of events, focusing on the being's missing arm.

"Any idea on what plane your hand landed?" asks "Jack".

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

"Inspecting things for ourselves seems like a logical course of action to follow. Let's go to the morgue before searching the mystical district. Information is ammunition after all"


She looks over to Jack ruefully "Far far away I imagine, or I'd have been keen to retrieve it"

****

"Good suggestion" she replies to OP-1, "Investigate the witnesses"

"It’s been difficult to tell who’s actually seen something and who’s just making a scene. You could try talking to Ex-Maintenance-22, an anacite who runs a food stall in Mystic Hearth and may have seen something. You could also try the Mystic Hearth online message boards and see if anyone’s discussing these events. I’m not a member, so you’d have to procure an invitation from someone or see if you can find a back door to the infosphere site.”

****
What Jack knows:

Endeavour is one of Aballon’s megaplexes. It gets its power from the Sun Basin, a massive solar array. Endeavour is a place where magic and technology meet in spectacular ways, such as the collection of interplanar and interplanetary portals maintained and operated by the Resurgent Technologies corporation. As such, it’s an interplanar travel hub, meaning visitors may rub shoulders with any kind of outsider alongside the more common settled races of Aballon.

Resurgent Technologies is a Pact World–wide corporation based in Endeavour. The company has operated since before the Gap, specializing in magical and technological hybridization. Today it remains at the forefront of such innovation. The corporation’s mysterious director is known only by the name, “the Last One,” and is frequently at odds with anacite leadership.


"Navasi" Female human envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0 ; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Infosphere gossip!? Sweet. Do ya have a public access code or a high speed terminal I could borrow?"

Quig takes whatever she can offer to get his on-line investigation started.

Computers: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Borrowing a nearby terminal, Quig doesn't manage to hack into the boards.


Per OP's suggestion, you head to the morgue.

The Body

The most recent victim was a male android named Version-12 whose body was found in an alley the day before your arrival.

You are led to a spartan, chrome-colored, frigid room where the body lies on a table covered with a cloth. Upon inspection, it’s clear the body suffered severe energy damage of some kind.

Physical Science check (DC 18):

You identify some of the damage as electrical burns and the rest as acidic erosion.

Mysticism check (DC 21):

You identify the energy damage as the result of magic, rather than technological weapons.

Medicine check (DC 18):

You identify evidence of blunt-force trauma and constriction, as well as signs the body was dragged across a rough surface

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

Knowing he is no expert on anything related to examining a corpse beyond some basic knowledge on how to create one OP-1 non the less tries to make some helpful remarks.

Assist on Mysticism: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Assist on Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"Looks dead, alright.* notes "Jack".

Not trained in any of listed skills.


"Navasi" Female human envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0 ; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Much chagrined that he was unable to find the neighborhodd chat room, Quig follows the others to the morgue.

ALso unskilled.

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 5; SP 45/45, HP 37/37, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +6, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Intellectual knack for 21 on any recall knowledge checks.

Medicine (aid): 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 21

With OP's assistance, Sully focuses mostly on the outer tissue damage. "Looks like blunt force trauma, lots around the ribcage. Given debris in the epidermis, this poor soul was probably dragged along a rough surface."

Unless recall knowledge applies, that's all I got.


Let's see what the Doc can do with Physical Science! :)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

"I don't know why you need a doctor! It looks like OP and Sully have spotted the cause of death. Still. . . .this looks interesting. . . ."

physical science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

The doctor shares what he finds out.


Anyone else going to try hacking, or going to hit the streets?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

Dr. Morvius will take a look at the hacking situation.

computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


The good Doctor has no luck with cracking the messageboards.


"Navasi" Female human envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0 ; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

I'm happy to back up anyone who hits the streets.


Streets time!

Bluff OR Diplo OR intimidate :)

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"Jack" hits the streets demanding answers. "Tell me of Version-12." he demands with a raspy, voice like that of the undead.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

OP-1 blinks his eyes as he suddenly registers Quigs comment about not being able to hack something

"Allow me to try"

computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

I just remembered that I have computers trained and have a shot at this

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 5; SP 45/45, HP 37/37, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +6, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Sully pairs up with investigating Starfinders, providing a little extra visible gravitas to their questioning.

Aid any Cha-based skill (Jack Intimidate): 1d20 ⇒ 3
Aid any Cha-based skill: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Aid any Cha-based skill: 1d20 ⇒ 5


"Navasi" Female human envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0 ; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Quig tags along, chattering observations, reading sign text, buzzing the group with his drone in CAP mode, and otherwise being noisily useless.

OP-1 wrote:

OP-1 blinks his eyes as he suddenly registers Quigs comment about not being able to hack something

"Allow me to try"

I just remembered that I have computers trained and have a shot at this

Nice shot!

untrained, charisma based aid:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy 3 / Biohacker 1 (Biotechnician) - SP 24/24 - HP 26/26 - RP 5/5 - INIT +1 - Perception +10 - EAC 16 - KAC 16 - FORT +4 REF +4 WILL +4

Dr. Morvius sidles up to the target of their inquiries. "Don't mind my friends over there, they can be a little awkward at times. I wonder if you could help us. . . ."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Doc manages rotor smoothly pick up a password to the message boards after the rest of the party rattles and shakes the locals.

About the same time, OP manages to crack the boards.

You ffind several threads discussing working for Resurgent Technologies and living in Mystic Hearth, discussions of workplace safety and benefits, and finally a thread where residents compare their creature sightings.

Several users state that they saw a cloaked shape roughly the size of a human that floated instead of walked roughly around the time of the murders. One person claims to have seen the creature vanish into thin air.

Mysticism check to know more

*****

You collectively hone in on the suggested witness. Ex-Maintenance-22 is found on corner maintaining their food stand. The anacite seems to be running a business catering to the organic residents of Endeavour.

"Noodles! Noodles and broth! Hot and tasty!" he calls out to passers-by.

He spies the Starfinders and plates up several hot bowls almost instinctively "You there, try some of my chefs special!" he shouts enthusiastically (you all stand out in the anacite dominated community)


"Navasi" Female human envoy 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +0 ; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"I'll take some." Quig heads straight to the food stand. "Nice to see some real people chow. How'd you get into this business though? Organic life forms are a little thin on the ground around here."

Exo-Guardians

Male Elebrian Soldier (spacefarer) 5; SP 45/45, HP 37/37, RP 7/7; EAC 20, KAC 21; F +6, R +6, W +3; Spd 30 ft.; Init +5; Perception –1 (low-light vision)

Intellectual knack for 21 to ID the creature with Recall Knowledge.

Sully nods to the anacite noodle vendor. "Thanks, but I'll pass for now. Say, have you seen anything strange lately? We're on the lookout for a roaming creature that's got some people upset."

Dataphiles

Male CN death-touched half-orc (Starfinder forerunner archetype) operative 3 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none | SP 9/24 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 12 | Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +11 (-2 touch), SM: +9
Skills:
Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Bluff +6, Culture +11 [Add Roll 1/1], Disguise -5/+5, Engineer +2,* Intimidate +10, Life Science +2,* Mysticism +4,* Piloting +10, Stealth +10, Survival +14 [Add Roll 1/1] *Trained for Trouble

"Jack" wonders if he recognizes the description of the creature.
Mysticism, Trained for Trouble: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

When offered a meal, the half-orc responds with, "Pass."

Acquisitives

Android Operative 4 SP 9/24; HP 15/28 | RP 6/6 EAC 15; KAC 16 | Fort +4; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +7 | Perc: +9 (+2 vs traps and free check within 10 ft)

Mysticsm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 OP-1 tries to recall if he knows anything fitting that description

------------------------------

OP-1 shakes his head
"I do not require the intake of nutrients at this time"

151 to 200 of 382 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (B) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.